Paige Turner - Origins (Regular)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward they take Becca back into their rooms on the third floor of the club so she could get cleaned up and ready to leave. It's nearly four in the morning.

"Wait, you live here?!" Becca exclaims in shock.

"We do." Akari replies.

She looks around the place as they take her back to their bathroom. For a prison it was very nice. It had everything they could ever need to live. They guide her into the bathroom and turn on the shower, ushering Becca inside. She suddenly realize how little she knows about them. She can tell they' re younger than her by not by how much.

"Akari o-nee-chan?" Becca queries "May I ask you and Hikari's age?"

Akari blushes as she regulates the water temperature.

"Actually, onee-san." She bowes her head respectfully. "You have correctly figured that we are younger than you. I am twenty years old and Hikari will be twenty day after tomorrow. I was born less than a year before Hikari. Our mother was gifted with Hikari almost six weeks after my birth."

"Forgive me but your father sounds like an animal." Becca said.

Akari tilts her head and shrugs.

"What?" Becca asked. "What'd I say?"

"I suppose our father could have been one of mother's regulars though it's very unlikely." Akari said. "Our mother was a sex slave to the Yakuza her entire life. We're very rare for Japanese girls. We have green eyes. Our mother's father gave her to the Yakuza to settle a gambling debt he'd racked up with them when she was only twelve years old. She had me when she was eighteen and Hikari just after her nineteenth birthday. Japanese men will pay very well to have sex with a green-eyed girl and so she didn't receive any down time after giving birth.

Akari runs a handheld shower head over Becca's body thoroughly wetting her from head to toe before returning the handle into its wall mount.

"So how did you come to be here with Jacob?" Becca asks.

Hikari applies some bodywash to her hands and began washing Becca very thoroughly. She was not at all shy about washing Becca from her shoulders to her feet paying special attention her parts that had been abused just as thoroughly.

"Jacob got a very good deal for us because he helped a high-ranking Yakuza officer hide here for nearly two years. That's actually why this apartment is here. We were basically a gift between colleagues though Jacob did give a small pittance for us in order for the officer to save face when he and our mother went back to Japan." Akari explained.

"Oh my god! Your mother was here with you!? She must have been heartbroken to leave you behind!"

"Hai." Akari looks sullen.

"I'm so sorry, Akari-chan! I didn't mean to cause you pain." She pulls Akari into her arms, hugging her as the water flows over them.

Akari looks into her eyes.

"It's okay, onee-san. You have a right know about us after our time together tonight." She pauses. "Besides. We're Sisters now, yes? You're our Big Sister." She smiles happily.

She hugs Becca tightly and her stern façade crumbles as the young woman sobs into Becca's breasts. Hikari hugs her from behind also sobbing. She twists between them so she can put her arms around each of them. She peers at their necks and is relieved to see they aren't wearing their chokers.

"I promise you, sisters. I will find a way to end this hell once and for all." Becca says with determination.

Akari regains her composure and applies shampoo to her hands and starting washing Becca's hair and massaging her scalp. Becca is in heaven. The water was perfect and their hands felt so soft and wonderful. Then she remembers she wants to know more about them, their lives.

"Do they ever let you go out?" She asks.

"Oh yes. We often go outside. There's a pool on the roof we get to use every day when the sun is shining." Hikari says excitedly.

"That's not what I mean, though. Do you get to go out. Of this place. At all?"

"Oh that." Hikari shakes her head. "No. We're non-people you see. We don't exist outside of this place." She spoke softly but not sadly.

Becca eyes well up for her.

"How long have you been here?" She asks.

"We've lived here for five years." Akari replies. "Ever since we were given to Jacob."

They towel each other off and wrap Becca back in her robe.

"You should go home now, onee-san." Akari says. It's nearly five in the morning and you're probably very tired."

They escort her down to the door she entered the club through. She turns to them suddenly excited.

"Come with me!" She exclaims. "Right now! We'll find a way to make it work. Let's just get out of here!"

The sisters regard her sadly.

"We cannot go with you, onee-san." Akari explains. "You see they implanted us with trackers. They would find us wherever we went. When they did it would be bad for anyone they found us with and for us. Jacob had it done shortly after we arrived." She rubs the back of her neck. "We would need to have them removed before we would be safe to leave."

"What if we went to police! Surely they'd be able to protect you."

Akari looks at her sadly.

"Many of the men who were here tonight are high level police or government officials." She shrugs and the color drains from Becca's face.

"Oh my god!" She exclaims before quickly collecting herself. "I'll find away. I promise. I won't leave you here!"

She gives each of her new sisters another hug and kisses them goodbye then leaves Broken Dreams. On her way to her car. A couple bums yell disgusting slurs at her. Back inside the club the sisters go back up to the office and make sure no one can tell they turned off the surveillance cameras. They copy all of Becca's video's and forward them to her email address, deleting the evidence of their actions as they go and then they retire in each others arms. Luckily, for Becca, the drive home isn't terrible. Most of the morning traffic was headed into the city so she made good time on her way to the suburbs. She was standing in her kitchen making coffee when Alan comes downstairs.

*** Present day - The Turners living room. ***

"Oh my god I remember that now!" Alan exclaims. "I'd woken up from the deepest sleep I ever had and I got worried when you weren't there. I was so relieved to find you in the kitchen."

"I was so afraid you'd missed me in the night. But when you just kissed me on the cheek and poured yourself some juice I knew you hadn't." She sobs quietly. "I'm so sorry—" Her voice trails off shamefully.

Brenda lays her hand on Becca's shoulder and she turns to face her.

"How does it to feel now you've got that all out of your head, sweetling?"

She looks around at everyone.

"Scary as hell," She rolls her eyes and shrugs one shoulder. "Also like a huge weight has been lifted off of my heart."

Brenda nods.

"Think maybe it's time to leave the past behind?" Brenda suggests.

"I think so, yes. Thank you, my love." Becca smiles as she squeezes her more tightly. "Any ideas how I do that?"

"How WE do that, sweetling. Remember, you're not alone anymore." She winks. "We focus on moving forward and bringing those fuckers down. That's how WE do that."

Just then someone's phone starts ringing and everyone scrambles. Becca answers her phone just in time.

"H-hello?" She answers tentatively.

"Hello nee-san." Akari's voice was flat, emotionless.

Recognizing her voice Becca smiles broadly as she puts the call on speaker.

"Akari-chan! It's so good to hear from you! Is everything alright!"

"I am fine nee-san but I am afraid this isn't a social call. Please listen. You are to be here tomorrow night at eleven pm, just as you were three nights ago. Do you understand."

As she speaks Becca's face goes pale and she drops onto the sofa. Alan moves towards her about to speak when Brenda shushes him, holding up her hand and shaking her head.

"I-I understand." She frowns as a tear rolls from her eye. "Do you know what they have planned, Akari-chan?"

"All I know, koibito, is that the show will be entirely interactive this time." Her voice remains flat though the faintest hint of a tremor can be heard as she finishes.

They hear a male voice yell from the background followed by a shocked gasp from Akari. When she speaks again her voice isn't flat or emotionless. She sounds very afraid and completely crushed.

"Greg-sama says they're offering a special to anyone who pays double the normal door charge to get in." She sniffs and takes a deep breath, blowing it out with some force. "The last time they did that—" Her voice catches as she starts to cry. "E-everyone who p-paid th-the increase got to t-take part the g-gangbang. It was the most br-brutal thing I've ever had to witness. Jacob made us watch as a message, in case we ever displeased him." They hear heavy footfalls rapidly approach her.

"Gimma that phone, bitch!" Akari gasps as the phone is taken from her. "One more thing you fucking slut. Don't even think about not showing up tomorrow." Greg growls.

****** To Be Continued ******