Paige Turner - Origins (Regular)

Story Info
The story of Paige's parents, their friends and future foes.
58.6k words
0
1.6k
00

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward

(A Note to the readers)

Hello, my lovely, lustful, lovers! Lord Strange offers his heartfelt apologies for disappearing for so long. You see this one was trapped at the center of the inner circle of thought. While he was away, however, he did a lot of thinking and writing and rewriting. You see, after writing the latest update Lord Strange realized there were a lot of continuity issues that needed to be take care of and plot holes that needed to be filled. Hence this update includes the story in it's entirety from my first submission up to the latest update. Lord Strange highly recommends starting from the beginning so you can benefit from the re-writes that had to happen to ensure your immersion in the story is complete. This one promises you will not be disappointed.

Going forward updates should come more quickly as Lord Strange has streamlined his process. Things got rather confusing there for a time you see because there are two versions of this tale. The Regular and Twisted. This one had been keeping separate documents for each version and once or twice he started writing with twisted version in mind but updating the regular document. Many hairs were torn out due to this error. Now Lord Strange writes and when something calls for a change between twisted and regular he denotes this by changing the color of the text. Red for twisted and Blue for regular. This way when Lord Strange goes to post an update he saves a copy of the master file and removes the red text for Literotica, the blue text for other platforms and posts the update. He then deletes it to avoid clutter and confusion.

That said, you are reading the regular version of this tale, not the truly twisted tale which sprung from the depths of Lord Stranges imagination. Still, this one doesn't think you'll be disappointed and bids you enjoy. Please feel free to comment your thoughts. If you love the story, if you hate it, which characters are you favorite etc.

Thank you for reading. Lord Strange truly hopes you are entertained and titillated.

Thank you,

Lord Strange

It's a Strange Universe

Greetings beautiful strangers and welcome!

As your not so humble storyteller, Lord Strange feels the need to properly introduce you all to quite possibly the most important character who will feature in every single story this one writes. The Strange Universe itself. Therefore this one invites you to delve into a universe not unlike the one you live in now but one in which there are some very profound differences, some subtle and others not so much.

The denizens of the Strange Universe are at least subconsciously aware that reality is merely an illusion. This is because the separation between the worlds that exist here and the spiritual and divine realms is a very thin veil, indeed. The result is that the things you may find shocking in your world have a very different effect on those who live here. In fact the biggest surprise to many is their openness to new experiences. They tend to live in the moment rather than worrying about what might happen tomorrow. Sure, they're aware that their actions may have unintended consequences, but they also realize that by worrying too much about what might happen later, life will simply pass them by. No one wants to look back at the end of their days only to realize they spent their lives paralyzed by fear. So they live their lives dealing with everyone and everything in this now moment.

Consequently things tend to escalate quickly in the Strange Universe. People make connections with one another and relationships evolve rapidly. Some are volatile, some are peaceful, some are chaotic and others violent. The best ones, in the not so humble opinion of your storyteller, are erotic. Conflict, drama, and thrilling adventure exist around every corner and you can bet that anyone you might speak with will have heard about or even know someone who was present for one exciting event or another. It's a small world after all!

Here the lines between myth and legend aren't just blurred, there are none. The supernatural is real. Extra-Terrestrials are real. All manner of creatures exist in the Strange Universe. Some remain isolated from and others co-exist within the human world. Individual BEings have their own ideals and agendas be they human or otherwise. Good and Evil exist only in the hearts of the individual but no one is inherently either. To clarify for those who might need it.. Good and Evil exists in the Strange Universe but only in the hearts of individuals. Every barrel has a few bad apples, as they say, but that doesn't make the entire barrel bad.

Society in the Strange Universe, similarly to your world, has deemed certain things as moral and others as immoral. Sexuality is not as stigmatized here as it is in your world. In fact sex work is an entirely legal and honorable profession here. It is commonplace for fathers to take their sons to a professional when they come of age. The only real stigmas left around sexuality are concerned with the taboos around interspecies and intrafamilial relations. These stigmas are highly frowned upon in society to be sure but they are not generally punishable by law. That said there are laws here just as in your society. One of the differences is that here punishments fit the crime. Depending on the severity of the crime the punishments can be quite literal. For instance, those convicted of human trafficking are sentenced to perform the same job their victims were forced to endure. So if they trafficked in sex slaves, they would be sentenced to do sex work within the prison where they're serving out their sentence. It's not perfect because the convict is actually provided with medical care and protection by the prison staff whereas their victims often endured far worse conditions. Still, they cannot refuse a request for sex from anyone at the facility including the prison staff. Some might say that Strange Universe kind of got it right.

Everything that happens, happens for a reason. There are no coincidences, one thing always leads to another. There are stories within stories and each of them will often have lasting effects on the people living through them. Welcome to the Strange Universe. We do hope you enjoy your stay with us and perhaps we'll rub off on you a little. Perhaps you'll learn there is no shame in embracing every aspect of yourself, even those parts often frowned upon by societal norms and conditioning. Let go of fear and dare to BE!


A word of greeting from your storyteller

Hello there, you demented horny creatures. If you're looking for tales of love and lust as well as lascivious debauchery, dramatic scheming, and revenge then you've come to the right place.

Who's this guy, you ask? This one is Lord Strange, your humble storyteller! The following tale is an origin, of sorts, regarding two families who are so close there is barely a distinction between them. I present for your consideration and entertainment, the families Turner and Harrison.

First I will introduce you to the Harrisons then you will get to know the Turners as the story progresses. Please enjoy this origin story as it will shed light on why young Paige and her friends are who they are. Hey everyone's parents pretty much screwed up their kids, why should the Harrisons and Turners be any different?!

Paige Turner - Origins - Meet the Families - Pt1 (Regular)

Duncan and Brenda Harrison met at a sex party they attended during college. As a matter of fact, it was Brenda's sorority house that was hosting said party and Brenda's was a most important role. That, however, is an entirely separate story. Perhaps I could be persuaded pen that tale another time but for now the details of those happenings are not important to bigger picture. Suffice it to say that Brenda and Duncan hit it off so well that they began dating each other regularly while still pursuing other partners as well. They always felt like they could be completely open and honest with each other. They felt safe together and falling in love only strengthened their relationship dynamic. Neither of them pressured the other to change and their level of communication about their individual dating lives greatly increased. Being able to be completely open and authentic with each other was the lock which cemented their bond and they decided to go all out and get married. Marriage proved to strengthen this bond even further and they became even more adventurous in the poly, open and swinging lifestyle because they had each other for support.

They are the best of friends and enjoy talking together about their solo sexual experiences as well as reminiscing over their shared ones. They still attend sex parties and frequent adult clubs where pretty much anything can happen. From the outside they appear to be a young couple very much in love and starting their lives together. They are always very careful about making sure they and any potential partners are tested and clean. They also never overindulge in drink or other substances, nor do they go with anyone who does.

Duncan is kind of a giant of a man. He stands 6'2" and weighs 295 lbs. He became a corrections officer for Harkon Penitentiary and Rehabilitation System because he strongly believes in rehabilitation over punishment and HPRS has the highest rehab rate of any prison the in country with fewer repeat offenders. He is one of the most popular COs with the inmates because he treats them more like residents than prisoners. When Brenda became one of the prison sex workers for inmates who have shown exceptionally good behavior Duncan's popularity grew even more. He is a very honest and caring man and is very conscious how he responds to situations. He does take issue with people who insult or threaten his loved ones and can get kind of hot headed under such circumstances. Even so, he remains very levelheaded. He is heteroflexible which means he doesn't seek out male companionship, but he has no issues being approached by men or becoming intimate with a man under the right circumstances. Duncan's parents were very atypical and so was Duncan's upbringing. He was taught that nudity is a human being's natural state and wasn't to be seen as dirty, shameful, or even inherently sexual. His parents were very affectionate and instilled in Duncan a strong sense of love and compassion that most boys his age weren't familiar with. They also taught him to be strong and to defend himself from those who would view his beliefs as weak. They taught him to take care of himself but also to never be afraid to ask for help if it was needed. He is a highly sensitive, intuitive empath. This means he can feel the emotional states of others with surprising clarity. That ability coupled with his superb skills of observation give him the astonishing ability to read people with frightening accuracy. His amiability often puts everyone in the room at ease and in more intimate settings people naturally feel drawn to speak the truth of their hearts freely.

Brenda is an all-natural, raven-haired, buxom beauty. She is 5'2" tall and weighs 140lbs. Duncan likes to say that she has curves in all the right places. She's registered nurse who volunteers at a free clinic in her spare time. She became a sex worker at HPRS after Duncan became a CO and learned the reason for HPRS's high rehab rate. She saw the potential such a service has in rewarding the hard work that rehabilitation is. Also the idea of getting paid very well while actually helping people highly appeals to her. She is a very outgoing and highly intelligent person who is honest almost to a fault. Nothing ever seems to get under her skin. She's a very cool customer in stressful situations in which many would be overwhelmed. She often goes out of her way to help someone in need and is very open with her sexuality. She's also not hung up physical attraction. She's able to look past the superficial surface layer of people and see them for who they are at their core. Similar to Duncan, Brenda is highly empathic. She instantly knows when someone's lying and when she focuses her energy she can very accurately determine the cause for a person's emotions. Her intuition and wit is razor sharp allowing her to think and respond to events and situations with great precision and grace.

Her parents raised her devoutly Christian, but she always felt like something was missing. Like there was more to the world than she was being taught in school or church. She spent a lot of time alone, especially outdoors where she would wander and marvel at the spectacular beauty all around her. She likes to sit listening to the wind in the trees and the animals going about their business. When a friend of hers introduced her to meditation and spirituality Brenda finally felt like she'd found the missing piece she had sought throughout her young life. Herself. She realized that everything she needs is inside her and has been all along. She learned to connect with herself and love herself unconditionally. She embraces herself fully, even the parts that society deemed undesirable or less than. She unlearned to critize herself for not being the super thin, tall, ideal of beauty she read about and saw in the media. She began attracting others in her life who connected with her on the same level, and she felt she'd finally uncovered the highest truth she ever could. For Brenda this truth is the meaning of life and her purpose for living. The truth she embraces is that love is the key to living the best life you can possibly live. Unconditional love of self which leads to unconditional love of others. She believes that love has no limits and comes in many forms. It is not a cage to lock someone in and keep all for yourself, love is freedom and happiness and though love may change it never dies.

Two years after they were married Brenda asked Duncan if he would be willing to father a child with her and he enthusiastically agreed. He'd been thinking about the same thing working towards asking Brenda when she beat him to it. She kept meticulous track of her ovulation cycle and all sextracurricular activities ceased when there was even the slightest chance for them to conceive. Six months later Brenda and Duncan were ecstatic when an at home pregnancy test showed positive. A few days later her pregnancy was confirmed by her OBGYN. The pregnancy went perfectly but as the ninth month of her term came and went baby Jane refused to join the world. The doctors wanted to induce labor but Brenda told them her own birthday was only seventeen days away and she felt strongly that her daughter only wants to share that day with her mother. She asked if there were any immediate health risks in waiting they agreed there wasn't. Jane was born on Brenda's twenty-second birthday at the same time down to the second. Brenda still says Janie is the best birthday gift she could have ever wished for and strongly believes that sharing a birthday with her daughter is a divine blessing from the Universe.

Six months later the Harrison's would be celebrating their fourth wedding anniversary and Duncan really wanted everything to be perfect. He already had plans in motion to make it a memorable occasion including booking reservations for them at the grand opening of Yvette's, a new nightclub which catered to those living the lifestyle. Janie would spend the weekend with her grandparents, so Duncan and Brenda were completely free to cut loose, something they hadn't been able to during the pregnancy or after Jane's birth.

There were only a few snags that Duncan needed some help with. He wanted to buy Brenda a hot new dress, but he couldn't figure out how to get her dress size without blowing the surprise. He found the help he needed from a co-worker at HPRS. Glory Turner is the executive assistant to Gerald Harkon, the founder, and CEO of the Harkon Prison and Rehabilitation System (HPRS). By his reckoning she has a very similar build to Brenda though her breasts are smaller. Never mind her fiery red hair. Duncan had volunteered to escort her during her rounds through the prison helping to schedule the inmate's conjugal visits with the prison sex workers.

He was a little nervous about approaching her for such help because they really weren't anything more than professional acquaintances at this point. He reasons his nervousness was due to her being married and him being very attracted to her. He mused how nice it would be if she and husband had similar interests as he and Brenda. This would be the perfect opportunity to get to know her.

"Mrs. Turner? I know we don't really know each other that well but I was hoping I could ask a favor of you?"

Glory scribbles a note on the clipboard she was carrying,

"First, Duncan, please call me Glory. I think you've earned that right as my escort. I really do feel much safer with you at my side. Okay big guy?"

"Thank you, ma'am... Glory," he smiles.

"What kind of favor we are talking about here?" she asks.

"My wife and I are about to celebrate our fourth anniversary next week and I've got reservations at Yvette's for opening night. I would really love to buy Brenda a hot new dress for the occasion but to confess, I never learned her dress size."

"You're going to Yvette's on opening night!? What a wonderful coincidence! Jerrod and I are going as well!" She exclaims.

"That's awesome! It's always nice to find like-minded people. I never would have guessed you for the lifestyle."

"Nor I you! I agree it's such fun finding potential playmates!" She laughs, "But you mentioned a hot new dress for your wife. What's her name?"

"Brenda."

Glory's eyes widen with realization as she checks her clip board. Duncan arches a brow as he watches skim the list on her clipboard.

"Wait a minute! Holy shit, how have I not already connected these dots! Your wife is Brenda Harrison?! One of the sex workers here at HPRS?!"

"That is correct. She's also a registered nurse and just the brightest light on this earth." He responds proudly.

"Wow! I'm flabbergasted here. You are really don't mind sharing her with inmates?"

"SOME of the inmates. And not at all. Brenda decides what Brenda does or doesn't do. I love her and if she's happy then I am too." He winks at Glory's bemused expression. "She gets her pick of who she rewards though, and she only rewards those who have done the serious work of healing and rehabilitating themselves. Those who are fully aware of their issues and working through them. So only the inmates with the very best behavior."

"I see." She bobs her head back and forth blushing as she smiles. "It's kind of hot if I think about it." She chuckles. "Anyway! We were discussing a hot new dress when I so dramatically took us off course."

"Yes indeed. My problem is that I have no idea how to go about getting her dress size without spoiling the surprise." He pauses, "Which brings me to the favor I'd like to ask. And I hope this isn't too awkward. You and Brenda have a very similar build. I was hoping you'd tell me what size you wear and where I could go to get the dress. We've haven't been in the area very long and most of that time has been well consumed with her pregnancy and our six-month-old, Janie Girl. So not very familiar with the area yet."

"Another coincidence, our youngest is also six months old. Paige. Her birthday is July 26 and there's nothing awkward about your request!"

"Oh wow! Janie's is also July 26! What's more Brenda's is also July 26. Believe it or not Janie joined us 9 months and 17 days after conception on the same day her mother was born at the exact same time down to the second. Brenda says it's sign from the universe. Though what that sign is and what it means is anybody's guess.