Paige Turner - Origins (Regular)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very nice to meet you, Karen." She regards the older woman with an arched brow. "Were my actions inappropriate because of where I acted or whom I acted upon?"

"I have absolutely nothing against same sex relations." Karen scoffs.

"That's nice to hear. I actually agree with you. Please except my sincerest apologies for the display. I assure you it was completely unexpected. It's just that I'm kind of sucker for beautiful women and when Glory answered the door stark naked, smelling of sex with her breasts nearly covered in fresh drool from giving a sloppy blow job," she shook her head and rolled her eyes, "I kind of just went for it. I mean she was all ready for me and everything."

Still holding on to Karen's hand she pauses to give everyone time to consider her very blunt and completely honest remarks. She also notes that Karen hasn't tried to pull her hand back. Also, her face was becoming decidedly flushed. The rest of the group who had been shifting their feet awkwardly stopped fidgeting and stood with bemused expressions playing at their features. Brenda had them exactly where she wanted them.

Karen started to answer but faltered. She had been expecting an angry or even violent outburst from Brenda but instead was surprised by her rather intelligent, feminist response. What's more she took full responsibility and apologized for her actions. Her eyes flashed when her ideal response finally came to her.

"Well," She scoffed. "What about that display has anything to do with lifting yourself out of the male dominated dark age ideals and stigmas of female sexuality?" She crosses her arms and gives a curt nod; sure Brenda would have no answer.

"That's a very good question, Karen, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping this discussion civil, I truly appreciate it." She smiles warmly, takes a half step, and pulls Karen closer. "People have always been shamed about sexuality and women more so. We're taught that literally everything about our bodies is dirty. Our nudity has been sexualized and objectified by the same men who programmed us to feel like and believe we are the lesser sex." She sweeps her gaze over the assembled neighbors. "A sexual man is called a stallion or stud but if a woman displays any sexuality at all she's branded a slut," she pauses and fixes her gaze back into Karen's eyes, "or a hussy." She presses her body into Karen so closely they could feel each other's breath and slides her left hand so low down Karen's back she could feel the top of her ass.

"What you saw today, love, was indeed brazen because I refuse to be ashamed for who I choose to be. I am a woman who saw something she wanted and boldly took it with no regard for societal constructs and not one fuck given about what others might think of it." She pauses for effect. "Just like a man would have been praised for doing." She turns to look at the astonished gathering and sees a few of the women in the group nodding in silent agreement. "It's time we stopped wasting ourselves on men who don't see us for the powerful, divine, sexual goddesses we are most certainly allowed to be if WE choose. At the very least we should stop judging each other for the choices we make." Even Karen seemed impressed by Brenda's senitment."

The small crowd thins, people's interest's satisfied by Brenda's speech, however a few people hung around. Brenda noticed a petite woman with sandy blonde hair who couldn't seem to take her eyes off of her resisting her husband's desire to leave. She shook her head curtly with an exasperated expression and when the man finaly gives in with a slightly confused shrug she turns back towards Brenda and eyes her head to foot.

"Oh my god she's so beautiful!"

The petite woman didn't realize how hard she was staring until Brenda caught her and winked at her. She smiled at her admirer and blew her a kiss causing her cheeks to blush in brilliant shades of scarlet.

"Oh my god! She caught me staring! What do I do? Did she just wink at me, smile, and blow me a kiss?!" She waves bashfully and chews her bottom lip.

"You are so fucking gorgeous right now!" One of the younger guys in the gathering exclaims his voice cracking. When some of the others glare at him he continues. "What? Assertive, confident women are hot as fuck!"

"And you are?" Brenda asked, lips pursed and a brow arched.

"I'm Shane ma'am." He blushes.

"Well Shane darling, you have the right idea at least. Praise to the woman raising you to have more awareness than those who came before." Still keeping herself pressed against Karen by the hip she regards him with a sidelong gaze. "How much of the show did you manage to capture anyway?"

"I mean." He shrugged, "It's not like I make habit of doing it but as soon as I saw you getting out of your car I had to get some pictures. You're so pretty," He blushes brighter. "Then when she came to the door and..." He hesitates as his voice cracks again. "Well it's not often you see something like that and it was so easy just hit record. But it's like you said." He adds excitedly. "I saw something I wanted and took it without regard for what anyone else might think." His eyes went wide as an idea struck him. "I mean if you don't want someone recording you having sex maybe don't do where you can be recorded." No disrespect intended."

Brenda's eyes widen, an amused smile playing across her lips.

"I sure hope you have a decent sized cock to back up that swagger." She says with a chuckle.

"I uh, um, uh." The boy stutters.

Karen giggles surprising herself and Brenda lowers her hand completely onto Karen's ass giving her left cheek a firm squeeze and a pat cause her to gasp sharply. She still makes no effort to extricate herself from Brenda's clutches, rather she softens with a sigh and allows herself to be handled. It's clear to Brenda that she's won her over completely and she wonders if she can convince Karen to come play with her once they've finished here. As her thoughts flow she considers her now captive audience.

"What about the rest of you?" She looked around at the remaining onlookers. "I'm betting you quite enjoyed the show," She smiles seductively, "Why are you all still here? Maybe you're hoping for more?" She raises her eyebrows and tilts her head back and forth. "I really didn't have anything to apologize for at all did I?" She scans the group and notices the petite woman she'd caught staring again standing there with her lips parted, a desperate expression playing through her eyes. When no one answers right away she decides to give the smaller woman the little nudge she needs. "Come on, sweetling." She points to her. "I can tell you have something to say. Let go of the fear holding you back! Be bold and speak your heart. It'll change your life!" When the woman's eyes lock with Brenda's she nods her encouragement and smiles warmly. She takes a deep breath and cuts loose, speaking quickly as though she needs to get the words out before they stick in her throat.

"It was the most erotic, sexiest and hottest thing I've seen in my entire life, and I wish it had been me you were going down on instead of Glory." She gasps, eyes wide and bites her lower lip.

"Becca!" Exclaims her husband.

"Don't you dare shame her, sir!" Brenda shoots back in a commanding tone. The man glares back but says nothing further. "Go ahead, Dear. You're doing fine. How did it feel to get that off your chest? I'm betting you've never mentioned any sapphic desires to anyone before have you?"

"It's kind of complicated." She admits. "It was scary and exhilarating. My heart is pounding out of my chest." She turns her face her husband. "I'm so sorry, honey, but I've kind of always wondered about girls. I never said anything because I was afraid how you'd react. Like you just did."

"I'm sorry but I was shocked." He replies in an even tone. "I never would have guessed in a million lifetimes I'd hear those words coming from you." He pauses and looks at Brenda. "I'm sorry for the dirty look but I got defensive. I've never been the jealous type before. Even when I've caught other men checking Becca out. I felt proud, not jealous. But you!" He sighs and shakes his head. "I've never thought about another woman coming between us before. I love Becca and I don't want to lose her. I can't compete with a woman, especially one who could make her cum like you did Glory." He shook his head. "No man could," he says sullenly.

Brenda tilts her head and starts walking towards the couple dragging Karen with her easily.

"Darling, you've got a lot to learn about love, sexuality, desire, and just plain happiness.

Across the street, Duncan, Jerrod, and Glory watch in astonishment from the door. They'd completely forgotten they were without clothing, but that didn't matter because Brenda held the gathering of voyeuristic neighbors completely in thrall. To their point of view, she'd attached herself to the woman whom she'd spoken with at the beginning of the confrontation. Whatever her initial demeanor the woman was allowing Brenda to lead her around willingly now. The gathering parted as Brenda and Karen approached Becca and her husband. She reaches up and places a gentle hand on the man's shoulder.

"What's your name, handsome?" She asks him.

"I'm Alan."

"Well, Alan. Do you mind if I try a little something here? A little activity to help drive my point home."

"I guess," he shrugs.

"Thank you, darling." She says and gives him a peck on the cheek. She pulls back and looks them both in the eyes. "We're going to do a variant, that I created, of an exercise I learned in psyche class. I need you both to be completely honest with yourselves. This exercise is for you and no one else. Not me, not anyone watching. Understand?"

"Yes." Becca said.

"Sure" Said Alan.

"Okay, here goes." She fixes her eyes on him first. "Alan, do you love Becca, even after finding out that she's curious about girls?"

"With every part of me." He replies with genuine confidence.

"And Becca, do you love Alan?"

"I absolutely do. He has always been so supportive of me. He's kind and gentle. I love him very much."

"Perfect." Brenda releases her grip on Karen's ass finally and slides in front Becca who is easily a few inches shorter than her despite her own diminutive height. "Pay close attention to your feelings now, both of you, your desires are a part of who you are and should be embraced. This is how we learn to live life fully. Okay?" She smiles at them.

They nod their understanding raptly. Brenda slides one arm low around Becca's waist and pulls their pelvis' together. Her other arm slides up to the back of Becca's head where she gently grabs a handful of the woman's hair and gently forces her head to tilt to an angle which causes an aroused gasp to escape her mouth. She peers deeply into her eyes smiling.

"I'm going to kiss you now, Becca. Are you okay with that?"

"I can't believe this is happening!" She whimpers longingly and glances toward Alan.

"Uh huh." She agrees.

Brenda lightly presses her lips to Becca's and begins to kiss her sensuously. Becca hesitates at first but quickly let's go of all trepidation and returns the kiss hungrily. Brenda wonder's if Becca realizes she's tasting Glory's pussy still fresh in her mouth. After a minute of making out rather heavily the women withdraw from each other, leaving Becca even more aroused and breathless.

"Did you enjoy that, sweetling? Brenda asks the still swooning Becca.

"Mm hmm." She replies drunkenly.

Brenda turns to Alan.

"How does that make you feel, Alan? Actually seeing her make out with another woman and hearing how much she enjoys it? See how utterly turned on she is right now?"

"It made me... a bit jealous if I'm being honest. But happy for her." He's obviously still trying to process the events unfolding around him and even feeling rather vulnerable. His masculine facade faltering.

"Jealous? Of?"

"Of both of you. Because you both seemed really into it and we haven't had that passionate a kiss in forever." He replies.

Brenda nods her understanding.

"Okay. Good. You seem to be accepting your feelings well. Now. What was it that made you happy, Alan? Be specific. I know it's hard for a men but explore their feelings sometimes but don't be afraid to share them. That's what takes real strength." She gives him an encouraging nod.

"Watching how she came alive just now made me very happy for her." He shrugged. "Made ME very happy. Seeing the state she's in right now. It's very enticing."

"You don't love her any less do you?"

"Not at all. I love her all the more, if that's even possible."

"That's because love isn't a cage, Alan. When we love someone, deep down we want to see them flourish, grow, and live. You just witnessed your beautiful wife coming to life while having her first ever sapphic experience and it's allowed you to see her in a light you never dreamed possible. Yes?"

"Yes." Alan nods slowly, the realization fully sinking in. "It's true!" He finishes firmly.

"Is that a light you'd like to continue seeing her in?"

"Definitely!"

"Okay then, we're almost finished." She turns to Becca. "You said that you love Alan absolutely, yes? Does that mean unconditionally?"

"Brenda? Are you going to kiss Alan the same way you kissed me?"

"That is the plan, dear. Think you're up for it? He apparently was."

Becca places her hands on Brenda's shoulders and gently turns her towards her husband and pushes her closer to him while stepping up beside the both of them.

"Oh, I'm up for it." She answers hungrily.

"What about you handsome? Wanna see if you can still taste Glory's pussy on my tongue?"

Alan gather's Brenda in his arms pulling her into a kiss and Becca embraces them both with arms stretched around them.

"Can you still taste Glory's pussy baby? I know I could, and I can't wait to try it from the source."

Becca's comment obviously fuels Alan's fire because Brenda feels his hardon grow in his pants. She instinctively slides her hand down to rub his cock through his pants. The rest of the gathering can't believe what they were witnessing. Karen stands by watching the spectacle with a growing hunger in her eyes when she is brought back to reality by Becca's voice.

"Karen? Join us!" She smiles.

Karen looks at her younger counterpart quizzically at first then slowly walks over and allows herself to be pulled in next to Brenda. She embraces them and Becca to leans towards her licking and parting her lips expectantly, hungry.

"I don't know." Karen says hesitantly. "I want to, my husband would kill me if he found out." Her breath was heavy, her heart pounding.

Brenda brakes her kiss with Alan and turns in their arms to face Karen.

"I knew it!" She regards her with a sly smile. "You weren't quite as offended as you were letting on earlier were you, Karen?" Karen blushes and smiles back sheepishly. "It's more that you're frustrated, isn't it?" Karen just nods slightly. "Is it because hubby hasn't shown much interest lately or something else."

She frowns and her shoulders slump.

"It's both really. He only show interest in me when he think's it's my time of the month." She says, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh I see. Well I can pretty much guarantee he's getting it somewhere else the rest of the month and I think you know it's true." Says Brenda. "Why deny yourself when he obviously doesn't? Turnabout's fair play, far as I'm concerned. Go for it!" She encourages.

"You know what?!" Karen exclaims. "You're absolutely right! Fuck him! Come here Becca!" She pulls a pleasantly surprised Becca closer and starts to kiss her.

Brenda backs away as Becca and Karen begin making out and Alan steps up to take her place wrapping his arms around them. The enjoyment of watching what's happen in front of him apparent in his eyes. Brenda turns to the rest of the gathering which consists of Shane and three other people. Two young men and a younger woman. She notes that one of the two young men repeated glances over at the new throuple making out a few feet away. She pulls out her phone.

"Shane, I want a copy of that video and send another to my husband's email, Duncan underscore Harrison at Harkon prison system dot org.

"Oh, shit the prison, really!? Your husband works at the prison?"

"He's only the most popular CO Lead in the prison. Even the inmates love him."

"I'll delete it as soon as it's sent."

"Oh, that won't be necessary. Feel free to enjoy it as you see fit. The idea of it getting out to the web for millions of strangers to jerk off to turns me on. Just leave our names out of it."

The younger woman finally speaks up.

"I just want you to know, the way you've handled everything, you're my hero." She pauses offering her hand to Brenda. "I'm Samantha, please call me Sam."

"Hello Sam. Finally worked up the nerve to speak?" She says taking the girls hand.

"Not at all!" She sounds surprised. "For some reason I just don't feel shy with you. I was just watching you do you and waiting my turn!" The girl quips happily.

Brenda grins broadly.

"That's wonderful, little dove!" She places her hand on the girl's chest just above and between her perky breasts. "Though I gather you're usually the very shy type, yes?"

Sam looks down and nods a half smile on her lips.

"I dunno." She replies with a shrug. "It's true but, I just feel really safe right now. You feel safe to me."

"That's so nice to hear." Brenda squeezes her hand, still holding her other hand on the girls chest. "Try to remember how you're feeling right now and hold on that feeling. Use it as a kind of guide to help lift you up. You have everything you need right here," she slids her palm down to gently pat her heart. "How old are you, honey?"

"I turned 18 last week."

"Oh really!?" Brenda cheers. "That's so wonderful! You must be about to go off to college then. Are you excited?"

"Oh yes! So excited! I graduate in the fall and if my parents have their way I'll be headed to college before the summer's out..." Her voice trails off and she leans closer to Brenda, lowering her voice. "But I've been thinking about taking the year off to travel and live a little. I'm not entirely sure yet." She winks.

Brenda smiles warmly and moves her hand from the girls chest to around her waist and turns her away from the remaining group members so they can speak a bit more privately.

"That sounds very wonderful, little dove and I'm not trying to discourage you in any way." She looks at Sam with concerned compassion. "Please be very careful. I get the very distinct impression that you're as pure as the driven snow, Sammy girl."

Sam smirks in frustration, nodding.

"That's because my parents' home schooled me until my senior year and then sent me to an all-girl Christian boarding school. They've basically made sure I've never had any sort of social life. If they knew about all of this they'd lose their minds. I guarantee you'd have been arrested for indecent and lewd behaviour."

They share a laugh and Brenda notices that one of the two remaing young men is very fixated on Becca, Karen and Alan's make out session. She wonders who the object of his effection is. She's broken from her reverie when Sam continues.

"Thank god after graduation I'll officially be free to make my own decisions!" She exclaims determinedly. "I worked hard to earn several scholarships so they wouldn't have to pay my way."

"You really want out from under them huh?"

"Oh yes!" She exclaims. "Don't get me wrong. I love my parents. It's just that I don't feel the same as they do about anything. I just feel like there's more to life than they're even aware of! Know that I mean?" She blinks at Brenda.

"Oh yes! I was a lot like you growing up, little dove." She smiles warmly. "Each of us walks the path of our own journey through this life. Follow your heart and you'll never go wrong."