Paige's Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake was fucking her harder now and I could tell that he was getting close to cumming. He pulled his hand off her breast and grabbed her pony tail at the base. He gently pulled her head back as he continued to pound her from behind. I stroked my cock in front of her as I watched him fuck her. She sensed he was getting close too and she was building to an epic climax.

"Don't stop Blake.....Fuck me harder....I'm sooo close....I want you to cum inside me.....PLLEEEASE BLAKE. CUUUM WITH ME.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Blake let out a deep grunt as he thrust hard into her and held her hips back onto him while he shot his load inside her. As she came Paige put her mouth on my cock and sucked me while she convulsed in orgasm. It felt like I could feel the pulsing of her orgasm through her body and into her mouth as she sucked my cock. She brought me to climax and I unloaded in her mouth. She pumped my cock with her hand and sucked every drop out of me and swallowed.

That night was the pinnacle of Paige's journey into being shared and cuckolding. However, our journey into sexual experimentation was only beginning.

12