Paige's Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
Paige's classmate experiences a night with Blake.
1.3k words
4.42
17.3k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soonerj35
soonerj35
141 Followers

Paige grabbed the remote, turned off the T.V. and ushered me up the ladder to our loft. We shared a wall with Blake and could hear his T.V. sometimes or hear the party pretty clearly if we had turned in early and they came back for after party from the bars. So I knew that she was trying to get upstairs and hoped the walls were thin enough and it was quiet enough otherwise to hear the action.

We lay together in our rack quietly and Paige put her head on my chest so both of us were as close to the wall as possible. We couldn't make out what was being said while they were downstairs but could hear laughter and voices. Blake turned the music on and Paige and I both gave each other disappointed looks as this drowned out any chance of hearing what was going on downstairs. We strained to hear for what seemed like an eternity but finally figured that she left or they fell asleep on the couch.

We must have partially dozed off as we both startled a little when we heard noises clearly in the rack next to us over the music. To our surprise the walls were extremely thin and we could hear kissing sounds from next door. We both looked at each other and chuckled as we realized that Blake must be able to hear us go at it all the time. The kissing continued and we started to hear soft moans coming from Lindsay. We heard rustling sounds and then a zipper being undone before Lindsay let out a gasp.

"Oh my god...your cock is huge...My ex-boyfriend was big but that's amazing...I don't know if I can take it all."

I think Blake, Paige, and I might have all laughed simultaneously at how shocked she was to see his cock. Our laughs were internal but Blake's was mischievous and proud. He assured her that he would take it slow and let her guide him on when she was ready for more.

At this point we heard sucking sounds and I looked at Paige and saw her eyes closed imagining what was going on. This continued for a few minutes and Blake occasionally let out a low moan and then he took it to another level and clarified our theory of who was with him.

"Oh yes Lindsay...suck that big dick...prove to me that you want to be a slut for a night like you told me...spit on my cock baby.."

We heard a pop as her lips must have come off the head of his cock. A spitting noised was followed by loud slurping and sucking noises. My cock rose to full attention as now I pictured this hot girl with big tits sucking on Blake's cock. I glanced down and saw Paige with her hand in her pants again slowly playing with her pussy. I followed suit and pulled my cock out and began slowly stroking it while we listened.

We listened to a few minutes of slurping and sucking that sounded intense while Blake moaned and told her how good she was at sucking cock. His breather became faster and we heard:

"Oh shit...That feels so good...I don't want to cum yet...Let me eat that pussy"

There were rustling sounds next door again as Blake positioned himself to eat her pussy. At this point I made a decision to make a move and copy what was going on next door. I pulled Paige's pajama pants and panties down and started gently flicking her clit with my tongue. I could tell how excited she was and new that it wouldn't take much to get her off so I teased her with alternating between fucking her with my tongue and gently licking her clit. The noises next door got louder and sexier quickly as Blake pleasured Lindsay.

"Oh Blake...I'm so turned on...OHHHHH SHHIT...Eat that wet pussy...Make me cum on your face!!"

After hearing this and knowing Lindsay was close to cumming Paige grabbed the back of my head and held it while she fucked my tongue. I aggressively licked her pussy as she was grinding on my tongue and just as her muscles began to tighten and her thighs squeezed my head she grabbed a pillow and muffled the noises of an intense orgasm. Lindsay was loudly moaning and hit climax right after Paige.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKK...I'MMMMM CUMMIIINNNGG!"

I stayed between Paige's legs and tasted her sweet juices while we listened to Lindsay cum. We heard kissing noises soon after and my cock twitched as I thought of Lindsay tasting her own pussy on Blake's tongue. Lindsay broke the kiss and told him:

"Lie back and let me ride that big dick. I want to be in control so I can ease my way onto it. I need it inside me so bad."

As the noises next door continued with positioning Paige grabbed my head and pulled me up to her. She aggressively kissed me in a way that I had never experienced. She was wildly excited and kissing me after eating her out seemed to only intensify her mood. She moved down and took my cock in her mouth while we listened to the action next door.

"Oh my god...It's so big inside me...It feels so fucking good...Oh yes Blake I need that big cock"

Lindsay had obviously mounted his cock and Paige increased her sucking telling me she was loving it. We began to feel some vibration through the floor and walls in rhythm with the moans that were coming out of Lindsay's mouth. I pictured her sitting on top of Blake with her tits bouncing as she rode his big cock. This vision coupled with the intensity of Paige's blowjob had me fighting to hold back cumming.

The intensity of Lindsay fucking him must have been doing the same thing to Blake as he told her he was getting close to cumming. We then heard her tell him:

"Then get on top of me and fuck me hard with that cock...I want to feel every inch of it inside me...Show me how much you like fucking my pussy."

Paige eased up on sucking my cock. I don't know if she was trying to listen or letting me hold off cumming so I could enjoy. Either way I was happy to be able to listen to them fuck and build up my excitement before climax. They began fucking loudly as we could hear the slap of his body against her with each thrust. He was really getting into it:

"Is that what you want? My big cock fucking your tight pussy while you finger your clit? Oh fuck Lindsay your pussy feels so good. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Fuck me Blake...Give me that big cock...I'm so close to cumming too...Don't stop...Please keep fucking me...I want to feel you cum inside me...OH YESS BLAKE...FUCCK MEEE.. CUM WITH ME NOW...OOOOOOOOOOOH!"

Paige slipped her mouth back onto my pulsating cock and with a couple of sucking motions made me cum from all the build up and excitement. I shot my load of cum into her mouth almost simultaneously with Blake grunting while Lindsay came with him. Paige sucked every drop out of my cock and looked up at me lustfully before swallowing and sticking out her tongue to show me. That was the first time she had ever swallowed my cum so I knew she had reached a new state of excitement.

We fell asleep naked and exhausted from the excitement of the night. When we woke up late the next morning my wife checked her phone and found a text from a number not in her contacts. It read:

"Hi Paige. This is Lindsay from class. I hope you don't mind but I got your number from the directory. I wanted to see if you had time today to meet up for coffee or something. I have a strange favor to ask."

soonerj35
soonerj35
141 Followers