Pain, Anguish - Reconciliation?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas plays with the kids all day and gets caught up on everything they're doing, then after they've all gone to bed Thomas heads for the door.

"Thomas wait." Rachel says.

"Rachel, don't." Thomas says.

"I wasn't going to. I just wanted to thank you. You made Ashley's day coming like this, you made all of their days, thank you for that. I can only guess how painful it must have been for you." Rachel says.

"It wasn't easy that's for sure, but I had to do it. Hey, I'll see you next week at session. You might suggest to Angela that she prepare some form of restraints, I've got a feeling that I'm not going to like some of your answers I'm liable to get pretty angry and I don't want to hurt anybody." Thomas says.

"Thomas, I..." Rachel starts.

"No, save it for next week. This was a good day, no sense ruining that." Thomas says.

The next week when Thomas shows up for the session he finds a makeshift restraint system on one of the chairs and he sits down to be restrained willingly.

"Okay, I must say that I am opposed to the use of restraints in a session like this, but given your consent and your tendency towards violent reactions to things I think that this is probably a necessary evil in this case." Angela says.

"Believe me Doc, the last thing I want to do is harm someone because I can't control my reaction to what I'm going to hear today." Thomas says.

"Rachel tells me that you showed up at your daughter's birthday party, almost magically too, I think that's wonderful." Angela says.

"Yeah, it was a good day. Can we get started?" Thomas asks.

"Rachel, are you ready to answer any question Thomas will ask you truthfully?" Angela says.

"Yes." Rachel says.

"Very well; Thomas you may begin." Angela says.

"Was that the first time you had fucked Kyle?" Thomas asks.

"No, as you assumed, it was not the first time that I was with Kyle." Rachel says.

"How many times were you with him?" Thomas asks.

"Four including the day you caught us." Rachel says.

"When was the first time you had sex with him?" Thomas asks.

"Roughly two weeks before you caught us, I'm not sure of the exact dates of the first three times, but they were all within a two week time period." Rachel says.

"Was it just a sexual relationship or were there emotions involved too?" Thomas asks.

"You'd know I was lying if I said there was no emotion involved, I don't do anything without emotion, but it wasn't love, it was...lust." Rachel says.

"Who is he? How did you end up with him?" Thomas asks.

"He is a sales rep for one of our suppliers at work, I met him around 3 months before the first time we had sex at a sales pitch he was giving for some new product they had." Rachel says.

"So how did you end up fucking him?" Thomas asks.

"We exchanged business cards and he emailed me a few times, they were innocent and friendly at first, but then they got more personal. I should have stopped it, I'm a married woman, but I was attracted to him and the attention felt good, I let things get out of hand and the first time we went to lunch after another sales pitch and we wound up in his hotel room. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted him so bad that I gave in. Thomas I'm so sorry." Rachel says through her tears.

"I know you are. Did he wear a condom?" Thomas asks.

"Not the first time, things happened so fast there just wasn't time, but I insisted the other times." Rachel says.

"So that first time, did he cum inside you?" Thomas asks.

"Yes, Thomas I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened, I just couldn't help myself." Rachel says.

"Did you suck his dick?" Thomas asks.

"Yes." Rachel says nervously.

"God damn you." Thomas says.

He strains against the restraints.

"What? Why did that one upset you so much?" Angela asks.

"Because I practically have to beg her to do that for me and she did it for him like some wanton slut." Thomas says.

"Thomas, please don't call me a slut." Rachel says as she cries.

"Why not? You were a little slut for him weren't you? Did he get off on fucking a married woman in her husband's bed? Did he know that you were doing things for him that you wouldn't even do for your own husband?" Thomas asks.

"Thomas..." Rachel sobs.

"Did you ever have sex with me on the same day that you'd fucked him?" Thomas asks.

"No, never, one night you were in the mood, but I was so ashamed and so afraid that you'd be able to tell that I pretended to be sick so you'd drop the subject." Rachel says.

"Was he better than me?" Thomas asks.

"No." Rachel says.

"Then why go back three times after the first one?" Thomas asks.

"I don't know, maybe because he was different. Every time I've been with you we were making love, every time without exception, with Kyle it was different it was just sex, it wasn't bad, it wasn't good, it was just different." Rachel says.

"Was he bigger than me?" Thomas asks.

"No, he wasn't as long and not quite as thick." Rachel says.

"Why?" Thomas asks.

"Why what?" Rachel asks.

"WHY? WHY? Why did you do it? Why did you cast aside everything we had to fuck some other man? Did I do something to drive you into his arms? Was I not giving you the pleasure you needed? What did I do? For the love of God tell me." Thomas says as he breaks down into tears.

"I'm not sure I know why I did it, but I do know that it was nothing that you did. You've always been a kind and loving partner, an incredible lover, a great husband, and a terrific father. I wish I knew why I did it, I've been beating myself up trying to figure it out, but the only reason I can come up with is that my attraction to him was just to strong to ignore. I should have tried harder, I should have resisted, I knew it was wrong, but I went along with it. You didn't fail me Thomas, I failed you." Rachel says.

"Is he the only one you've been with since we've been together?" Thomas asks.

There is a long pause.

"No, there was someone else as well." Rachel says.

"Who?" Thomas asks.

"Rebecca." Rachel says.

Thomas strains against the restraints and the wood of the chair can be heard creaking then the chair disintegrates and Thomas is loose. He immediately picks up the lamp off of Angela's desk and smashes it on the ground. Angela and Rachel are both shocked that he was able to break free so easily.

"When and for how long?" Thomas yells.

"From about two months after we got married until just before Hannah was born." Rachel says.

Rachel and Angela have both backed away from Thomas.

"That's more than six years! Why the hell did you fuck her for six years?" Thomas asks.

"Because for many years I was uncertain of my sexuality. I love you of course and I gain great pleasure and satisfaction from making love to you, but I found that I also enjoy women sexually as well." Rachel says.

"So you're bisexual and I'm just learning it now? Don't you think that would have been something I should have been informed of earlier?" Thomas asks slamming his fists down on Angela's desk.

"I wasn't sure how you'd take it. I mean I would have had to come to you and confess a lesbian affair, I could only see bad results coming from that so I did my very best to keep it secret." Rachel says.

"Why did you stop your affair with Rebecca?" Thomas asks.

"I felt so guilty about doing it behind your back that I would stop for up to a few weeks at a time, but I always went back to her, then one day Ashley nearly caught us and I felt so low and dirty for even thinking of doing it with the children in the house that I told Rebecca it was over right then. I'm a horrible person Thomas, how could I ever expect you to forgive all that I've done to you?" Rachel sobs.

"It won't be easy that's for sure. So do you still have the bisexual urges or did they die when you ended your affair with Rebecca?" Thomas asks.

"I still have them some times; from time to time I'll get one of your Playboys and masturbate to it when I'm home alone." Rachel says.

"Rachel, I never thought I'd get to a point where I could actually raise my hand against you in anger, but after what I've heard I have a great desire to hurt you." Thomas says.

Thomas draws back a fist as if he's going to punch Rachel with all of his might. Rachel is crying uncontrollably, but she stands perfectly still seemingly willing to let Thomas strike her down.

With tears and rage in his eyes Thomas' fist jerks forward several times only to stop.

Finally Thomas collapses to the floor in a heap and pounds the ground with both fists as he cries in absolute agony.

Once again Rachel's reaction to the situation is to want to comfort Thomas she moves towards him, but he sees her feet.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Thomas yells.

Thomas writhes on the ground for a few minutes and his sobbing subsides. Eventually he regains his feet, and there is a cold evil glare in Thomas' eyes as he looks first at Rachel, then to Angela, then back to Rachel. He doesn't say a word he turns towards the door which is supposed to open in, but with one powerful kick the door shatters outward into the hallway. Thomas exits the building and drives away.

Rachel and Angela are speechless for a few minutes as they are still in a state of shock mixed with fear.

"What do you think he'll do?" Angela asks.

"I have no idea. Thomas is the kindest gentlest man you'll ever meet most of the time, but when he gets pissed off he just snaps. I've seen Thomas pissed off before and he left a hell of a path of destruction in his wake then, but at this point he's way beyond pissed off. He could be capable of anything right now." Rachel says.

"I think you'd better get home to look after your children just in case he decides to go there." Angela says.

"No, Thomas might be able to bring himself to strike me, but he'd never do anything to the kids." Rachel says.

"Just the same you'd better go and be sure." Angela says.

"Maybe you should come with me, if he does show up, maybe you can talk him down, you've worked miracles with him to this point." Rachel says.

"I'd say the current situation hardly qualifies as miraculous success." Angela says.

"Trust me, I know Thomas, without all the work you've done with him over the past few months you and I would either be dead or very near it right now." Rachel says.

Rachel and Angela go to the house. They are relieved to find that Thomas isn't there. They begin to wonder where he might be, but they get their answer soon enough as Thomas' truck comes screeching up into the yard.

Rachel and Angela rush out to confront him before the children see him in that state. They are horrified when Thomas pulls an unconscious form out of the truck and throws it over his shoulder then he reaches into the truck and pulls another person out by the arm. Rachel recognizes the second person as Rebecca.

"Oh God no, Thomas, what are you doing?" Rachel asks.

"We're going to play a little game of show and tell. Now get inside right now." Thomas says.

"Thomas, you don't want to do this, think about what you're doing." Angela says.

"Doc, I might not have been able to bring myself to hit her, but I'll knock you into next week so shut the fuck up and get in the house right now." Thomas says.

"We aren't going in there." Rachel says.

"Suit yourselves, I'm sure the kids will enjoy the little story that I have to tell them, if you stay out here you'll miss their reactions, I bet they'll be priceless." Thomas says.

"Thomas, please don't do this, I beg of you." Rachel says.

"It's too late for that Rachel, I'm going in there you can either come in with me or wait out here, but either way the kids will know every detail very soon." Thomas says.

"Thomas, you ca..." Angela begins.

"Angela don't bother, there's no changing his mind at this point. Okay Thomas, you win, I'll go in with you; I just hope that the children aren't too traumatized by hearing what a horrible person I am." Rachel says.

Rachel hangs her head and heads into the house.

"You coming doc?" Thomas asks.

"Yes, I suppose I should, extra witnesses are always good in court." Angela says.

Thomas drags the bound and gagged Rebecca with him while still carrying the unconscious person who is also bound and gagged.

"Kids, gather in here on the couch, mommy and daddy have something very important to tell you." Rachel says.

The kids are confused and frightened from all the yelling they had heard outside so they sit on the couch quietly. Thomas enters the room and pushes Rebecca into one of the chairs.

"Sit, and don't move." Thomas says.

He then flops the other person into another chair. It finally becomes clear that the other person is Kyle.

"Hi kids, it's good to see you all again. Now I want you all to be very quiet and pay close attention as mommy tells you something that's very important." Thomas says.

"Me?" Rachel asks.

"You are the star of the story. I promise you that my version would be much more graphic, they'd probably react better to your version." Thomas says.

Rachel nods her surrender.

"Kids, you're all very smart and you've all been curious about the special hugs mommy and daddy give each other in the bedroom. Well those special hugs are called sex. Sex is a very special thing that adults do together sometimes. Well when a man and a woman get married they make a promise to one another that they will only have sex with each other for the rest of their lives. As you know breaking a promise is a very bad thing to do, well breaking the promise to only have sex with your spouse is perhaps the worst promise that you can break. (She cracks and starts crying) I broke the promise I made to your daddy when we got married. I promised him that I would only have sex with him for the rest of my life and I broke the promise many times. For a little over six years when you kids were much younger I broke the promise I made to your daddy by having sex with Rebecca on a regular basis. Then about a year ago I broke the promise again when I had sex with Kyle, the man in the chair. Your daddy caught me having sex with Kyle, that's why he hasn't been living at home for the past year; he couldn't live with me after he had discovered that I had broken my promise to him. My desire to have sex with first Rebecca then Kyle has ruined our family, your daddy seems to not want to be married to me anymore and though it will hurt me if he divorces me I deserve it. I want to apologize to you kids, my improper behavior and my decision to break a promise has deprived you of the life that you deserve with a mommy and daddy with you all the time, that doesn't seem to be possible now. I am so sorry." Rachel says.

She breaks down crying, the four children are also crying now. Thomas moves over to Rebecca and brings her to her feet. He looks into her eyes as he gives her instructions.

"You will apologize to my children for your part in Rachel's infidelity and you will beg my forgiveness for having sex with my wife. Do you understand me?" Thomas asks.

Rebecca nods nervously. Thomas removes her gag.

"Kids, I am just as much to blame for the affair your mother and I had as she is. I convinced her to experiment with her feelings originally, I am so sorry that it ended up like this. I never would have had any part of it if I thought it would end up hurting you, I'm so sorry about all of this. Thomas, I can't even begin to apologize enough to you for what we did. Even before you came and got me I felt incredible guilt over the whole thing, I mean Rachel is your wife, I was an accessory to adultery, I was a part of her betrayal, I don't deserve forgiveness for what I did. I ask no forgiveness of you, I only ask that you not blame me for wanting to have sex with a woman as sexy as your wife." Rebecca says.

"No, I suppose I can't blame you for that, nor can I blame him for that. Which reminds me; it's his turn to apologize." Thomas says.

Thomas goes over to where Kyle is still out cold in the chair. Thomas slaps Kyle to wake him up. Kyle immediately tries to struggle free, but it is to no avail. Thomas puts his mouth close to Kyle's ear and whispers so that only Kyle can hear what he has to say.

"Now I'm only going to say this once so listen good. You have a decision to make, if you do as I tell you to you can walk out of here and never hear from me again, if you don't do as I tell you to you will leave here without your testicles. The choice is yours. Now when I remove the gag you are going to apologize to my children for having sex with their mother and you will apologize to me for having sex with my wife. If I don't like your choice of words I might take one of your balls, put it in the blender and make you swallow it. I think we understand each other, make your choice." Thomas whispers.

Thomas pulls down the gag.

"Kids, I am so sorry for what I did. I never should have had sex with your mother, I knew she was married, I knew she would have to betray your father to be with me, but I was thinking of my own selfish desires. I didn't care one bit about what it might do to her family and that was wrong of me, I am a horrible person and I hope that you all learn a lesson from your mother's mistake and don't fall for sleazy people like me. Thomas, you have shown great restraint in not killing me as you are perfectly justified in doing. I took liberties with your wife that no man has any right to. I disrespected you in the worst way possible and your leniency is a great example to me as well as to your children. Instead of taking the revenge that no one would begrudge you, you have chosen to be a better man than that; you are truly a far better man than I am. I hope that in time I can become half the man that you are." Kyle says.

Thomas frees Rebecca and Kyle from their bondage.

"Now get the hell out of here and don't let me see either of you near anyone in my family again." Thomas says.

Kyle and Rebecca hurriedly scurry out of the house and rush off down the street in search of a bus or a taxi.

"Children I am sorry that you had to hear all of these horrible things, it no doubt would have been easier on you to not know. I'm sure that some of you grasp the reality of what you've heard tonight while some of you might have no idea what we were talking about or have only a vague understanding of it which leaves you confused at the moment. Your mom didn't think you were old enough to hear it, but I insisted, there have been too many secrets kept in this family for too long, I wanted everything out on the table so we all knew the score. When you get right down to it kids not much has really changed. Your mom and I still love you, that will never change. The only thing different now is that you know why I haven't been living at home. This woman here is Dr. Angela Barnes; she's been helping your mom and me work out our problems. As you can guess there's a lot of work still to do. Right now I don't know what will happen. Mommy and I could end up staying together, but that would take a miracle at this point. More likely we'll get divorced, but you have to understand that it has nothing to do with you and it doesn't mean that either of us loves any of you any less. I know it's a little before your bedtime, but I think it would be best if you all went to bed now. I'll come by to tuck you all in before I leave, and if you want to talk to somebody about tonight but don't want to talk to mom or me I think we could convince Dr. Barnes to talk to you about it, right Angela?" Thomas asks.

"Absolutely, I'd be glad to help out if any of you need to talk. As for you two I think our next session should be one week from now and not before." Angela says.

Angela leaves and the kids go up to bed. Thomas tucks the kids in then goes back to the living room where Rachel is weeping into her hands.

"I'm gonna take off, are you alright?" Thomas asks.