Pain Enduring Fleshlight for His VR

Story Info
Short VR story about a submissive giving oral to her master.
919 words
4.13
6.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
softcover
softcover
10 Followers

Part of honest and open devotion is knowing how to let go of one's pride and petty insecurities in order to make their Master happy.

That is what she told herself, at least, when he told her to bring him his VR controllers from the other side of the room. "But crawl," he said. She set aside what she was doing, knowingly, and swallowed hard.

She was already wearing lingerie in accordance to the rule that states she can only wearing lingerie, or nothing, when he is home. A little silken baby blue slip, with lace around the hem. No Panties. There isn't much of a point. She dropped to her hands and knees and began to crawl away from him and his desk, her slip, purposefully not long enough to cover her, hiding nothing.

"Oh my little whore. Hurry up, you're taking too long." He said, as she crawled back and remained on her knees between his legs. He pinched her lips between his fingers, pulling slightly with one hand, and smacking her cheek with the other.

"Mouth," he muttered. So much impatience in one word.

Her ears rang from the slap, a touch of dizziness settling within her, as he pulled his boxers down over his cock. She'd been waiting for this all day, desperate to be allowed to pleasure him. She loved that cock. She swirled her tongue around in her mouth, making sure to wetten and stir up more saliva in her mouth so she could be ready and welcoming for him. She knew that she still had to wait for him to allow her, so she just hovered, her tongue now sticking out.

He took his time turning on his VR in order to keep her in anticipation. Strings of her drool began dripping from her tongue, which trailed down his shaft. "Good whore," he said. He could no longer see her, and instead, was opening up his virtual reality browser and pulling up porn. It made her cunt tingle, noting the humiliation. "Go," he said, and she began sucking him eagerly.

She could hear the slutty pornstar moans, the overacting responses from the women on the headset, as his cock twitched in her mouth. He would periodically grab her by the head, pull her off, and smack her in the face, or shove his fingers down her throat.

"You better not be touching yourself, slut," was the only acknowledgement he made of her yet "Put your useless hands on my thighs and keep them there."

She tried to keep her palms flat, but kept balling up her fists from the abuse he inflicted on her face while he moved her head up and down like a toy. There was little regard for her comfort, he just used her mouth like there was no one in there. If she gagged and resisted, he'd let her regain her breath so she wouldn't get sick, but he'd slap her as punishment. Other than that, his eyes were fixated on what he saw on the screen.

"Oh fuuuck, nice tits," he muttered about the girl on the screen. Jealousy and humiliation kept washing over her, but her insides were on fire with need. Something bizarre and competitive spiking over her, and all she wanted to do was make him cum so he'd take the headset off and let her touch herself, or REALLY reward her by fucking her needy cunt.

"Mmmhph Daddy," she moaned on his cock, desperate for his attention. He ignored her, and just kept guiding her head up and down like a toy. She felt impatient, desperate, and slowly lifted a palm so she could touch herself. When she got her hand to her cunt, she rubbed her clit in secret with deep urgency. She wasn't even close to prepared for how hard he slapped her when he noticed her hand wasn't on his thigh.

"Disgusting whore, touching yourself while I look at porn and use you? You're such a dumb bitch," he said, anger in his voice. He felt down for her neck, and squeezed. This made her rub her clit harder, faster, desperately. The less she could breathe, the stupider she felt. There wasn't any humiliation left to feel, she just felt subhuman, truly in her place, at his mercy.

There were so many questions inside her about what he was watching, but it was such a degenerate and sick pleasure inside her from the humiliation and objectification. She was so low to him, a slave to whatever he wanted her to endure. Right now, he wanted her to feel insignificant, and she did. But for some reason, it made her cunt drip. She wanted to make him happy, even at the cost of her pride.

"Please, " she gasped out, "please let me," to which he responded with a slap. "Let you what?" "Cum!" another slap. This meant it wasn't a good enough beg. She couldn't stop feverishly rubbing her clit. The ache escalating, setting her whole groin aflame as the orgasm began forming.

"Oh god, please, please let me cum. My mouth is yours. My body is yours. You own me, please allow me to cum. Please," she begged.

"No." He said, flatly. "Put your hands behind your back." She nearly burst out into a sob as she did. He then guided her mouth back onto his cock and resumed using her violently, her orgasm denied.

He then, without warning, came in her mouth while watching the pornstar get creampied.

softcover
softcover
10 Followers