Pain Hungry Pet

Story Info
Pet gets bound and stretched into submission.
2.6k words
4.41
16.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the height of summer, humid and still piercingly bright outside at 7pm as I weaved my way through the throngs of tourists in search of stimulation in Soho.

A year had passed since I first met Mathias just a few streets north of here and his attention still captivated me in a way that was impossible to contrive. I was growing from a guarded and at times churlish, young woman into a good little fuck toy for him and his patience was at last receiving due reward.

Reaching the bar we had agreed to meet at, I pushed through the heavy curtains that cloaked the entrance and emerged into a dark and cavernous setting within. Clusters of guests sat at low level on velvet studded sofas, speaking in hushed tones and eyeing each other with suspicious attraction. My eyes immediately found his and he beckoned me over to the table.

He remained seated, as I stood before him, eyes gliding up my body and lips curling into a smile. 'Hello Kitten. Am I going to find a plug in you?'

'Yes Sir.' I replied, cheeks flushing at his customary forthrightness.

He lightly patted the seat beside him. 'Good.'

I sat down, uncomfortably straight backed, heat radiating between my legs and latex clinging to my throat from a partially concealed playsuit.

'What would you like to drink?' he asked, characteristically relaxed by contrast, as the waitress approached and furnished me with a menu, lingering attentively to take my order. I fanned the pages into my lap, thankful for the whisper of air that reached my cheeks, as he leaned into my side. 'Why don't you take off your jacket while you're thinking?'

I flicked my eyes to meet his pleadingly, 'I cant.... its just you can see...' and pointed towards the shiny choker peeking above my neckline.

'Is that a problem?' He asked, fixing his gaze.

The waitress shifted her feet awkwardly and leant away with a pretence of privacy. The scene felt reminiscent of an earlier meeting of ours, except that he had the map of me now. Every curve and crease explored and exposed, every hole of mine, now resolutely his.

'I can't do that Sir.' I whispered, breaking his eye contact and looking up at the server. 'A strong margarita please.' She nodded and whisked away. I knew there would be a cost behind closed doors for disobeying his simple instruction but public punishment wasn't his game and humiliation wasn't our scene. He was calm and his quiet commanded respect.

The drinks arrived and I sucked gently at the lip of my martini glass, my body visibly relaxing as I let my focus drift from myself and onto him instead. Soothed by the perfect aesthetics of his mouth, as he recounted stories of a childhood in Georgia in his lullaby tone of voice. A product of early instability and ambitious intellect that made him both charming and dangerous as an adult.

He interrupted my thoughts and the end of his sentence. 'You look beautiful Pet.' I shrank into the seat in response, his compliments still made me feel teenage.

'Thank you.' I replied

'Come. Lets make our way up to the hotel room shall we?' he asked. I drained the last of the margarita, licked the salt granules from my lower lip and let my eyes wander across the triangle of his open shirt.

'Ok. Sir.'

The light was fading as I followed him up the short cobbled street and through the heavy metal entrance of a brown brick Soho townhouse adjacent. At the 5th floor he paused, clicked the door open and ushered me into a decadent and dark apartment, replete with brutalist features.

I ran my fingertips along the exposed concrete walls surrounding the entrance, its dull grey surface snuffing the light reflected from a hammered gold ceiling above. In the corner of the bedroom stood a thick cast iron bathtub, prominently positioned on claw and ball feet and reflected from three sides by floor to ceiling antique mirrors.

I turned to him as he planted himself gently in a studded leather chair. 'Take off your jacket off and show me what you've worn for me Pet.' He said

I shrugged my coat down the backs of my arms, peeled the long black slip dress over my head and stood before him in latex and patent leather, certain the vision was underwhelming.

He lowered an arm from the backrest and my eyes followed his hand as it brushed past a large bulge in his Jeans and came to a stop at his knee.

'Why don't you kneel in front of me and bite around this cock for a while, Kitten?'

'Yes Sir.' I replied softly, taking position and pinching my fingers into his zipper.

'No hands please. Just tease me using your mouth.'

I looked up at him from my favourite angle. Straightened my back and leant into his spread legs with an open jaw. I placed his cock between my teeth like a bridle bit to take measure of his width, grazed my teeth down the ridges of denim all the way to the intersecting seams and slowly back up again before biting gently around his swollen tip. I could worship his cock for hours.

He leant into me and encircled his arms to meet my hands behind my back. Looping my wrists through a figure of 8 he knotted some rope, sat back in his seat and unzipped his pants. His cock sprang upwards fully erect and impulsively I stuck out my tongue to receive it. He gathered my hair and tied it in a band hovering my head just above his tip of his penis, before slowly lowering my salivating hole down the length of his shaft. I could feel the muscles in his groin twitching as he bottomed out, eager to sink himself lower into my throat.

I licked back up the length of his long dick and flicked my tongue across his slit. He moaned and gripped at my ponytail, rolling my head back gently and guiding me under his arm until he was standing behind the back of my head and astride of my kneeled stance. With his left hand he cupped my chin and guided it backwards, neatly straightening my oesophagus and readying me for a throat fucking. I wriggled my bound hands to steady myself on the heels of my patent stilettos and braced myself for the full length of him. His cock parted my lips and slid down my throat with absent resistance until the base of my chin met with his belly. My whole body tensed around him as I gagged.

He purred into my ear, 'Good girl. That's the throat I was looking for...'pausing to marvel at the bulge in my neck. 'I think this position suits you. Don't you agree Kitten?'

I try to nod, my face merged with his flesh. Thankful for pleasing him.

Rip!! His fingers stripped the black pasted cross from my right breast and the surprise of it dislodges his cock from my throat.

'Ahhh' I moan a little in self pity looking down at my erect nipple.

He cupped my chin again, chiding me gently, 'there, there Kitten, now why don't you focus on keeping that throat busy for me?'

I lean back again and grip my ankles with the limited extension I can manage from the wrist tie. He slid down the length of my tongue slowly again, gripping harder around my neck this time forcing through the natural point of resistance and sinking his rod down towards my stomach. He starts to rock his fat cock inside me, my internal tissue tight and smooth enrobing him while he pleasured himself with my insides.

In my mind, I wanted him to finish himself there, fucking my face hole until he fed cum straight into my digestive tract... But I hadn't the stamina for it yet.

He withdrew. 'Stand up please Kitten.'

I uprighted myself, choking on threads of my own saliva, hurriedly trying to swallow it back down and adjust as he motioned me towards an empty metal drinks table on his right, a metre and a half or so in diameter.

'Lie back across it and let your arms fall behind your head please.'

The hard circular edges dug into the base of my spine as I wriggled to distribute even weight across the circle, my limbs dangling doll-like over its edges. He started work to rebind my wrists, releasing them before pulling them downwards and securing them to a central pedestal beneath. My ankles were next as he nudged my knees apart and spread me into a curved starfish shape atop the cold metal surface.

He retreated to observe the position and hummed with satisfaction. Reaching underneath the table a rhythmical clicking began as he started to wind a winch system raising the table and me with it upwards inch by inch. My ribs jutting out from my torso with each turn as I realise the bindings to my limbs are fixed to an immovable base. He continued to winch until the rope indented the soft flesh of my joints and I reached a natural state of contortion limit.

The tabletop now wedged against the base of my plug with unforgiving metal to metal counter pressure and jammed itself further into my anal passage. My head hanging backward over the lip of the countertop, holes now fully splayed, I could see with a side eye his cock twitch with contentment at the scene. He positioned himself between my legs and put the bulbous head of his cock between the pussy lips of my crotchless playsuit, before gripping at my protruding hip bones and sinking himself in one motion up to my cervix. I winced with the pain of taking him in one go. Drawing his full length out and plunging back into me with full force, he fucked me like sacrifical flesh as I moaned and writhed with futility across the table, spearing me again and again before pulling his his glistening cock out of my sopping hole and catching his breath.

He paused and rolled his eyes up my body. 'You look so good stretched out for me Kitten. I wish you could see yourself.' Before moving around to my head and speaking softly into my ear, 'I have a treat for you.'

My body slumped for a moment before the clicking of machinery in my peripheral hearing and the sound of a power tool springing to life lifted me quickly out of respite.

'Relax Pet, I think you'll enjoy this.' A thick rubbery cock slid its way into my sore cunt and with the click of a button started to rotate itself at my entrance. The feeling was strange and unfamiliar.

'Ohhhhhhhhhh' a long and involuntary whine escaped my lips as the speed increased and the dildo twisted its way up me with machine precision.

Drilled into submission, its shaft was relentless spinning at speed until I was leaky and wide open on the table.

'Why don't you take a moment, Pet.' He started to unfasten my wrists and then my ankles in turn while I lay floppy and used on the table. My breath still heavy he stroked at my hair that lay cascading backwards over the lip of the table and kissed me gently.

'Come, Kitten.' He extended his hand and folded me into his broad chest holding me there for a moment or two.

'I am not done with you yet. Not until I have had all of the holes I own.' He sighed, as if to do it on my behalf.

'Spread your hands and bend over the table facing the window please.'

My eyes flicked to meet his. ' but its still light Sir.' I contested quietly.

'I realise that Pet, I want them to see you. Aren't you proud of the work you do for me?' He fixed his gaze.

I paused. Not wishing to fail in my service for him. 'Yes Sir.'

'Good.'

With that he guided a trail of rope down around my wrists again and fastened them together. He pulled the trailing cord up and tied it around my pony tail, tightening until it pulled my head upwards and outwards towards a view of the street before fastening it off.

He reached for a toy in his bag and slid a slim vibrating dildo into my used pussy.

'You do want me to fuck your ass, dont you kitten?' My fingers twitched around my ass cheeks as I feebly tried to pull them apart with my bound hands in response.

'Good.' I could feel him tug at the stem of my butt plug and instinctively my ring tensed around it in protest.

He leant into me and brought his mouth to my ear. 'Try to relax Pet. I think you've been imagining me using your asshole, haven't you?'

My mouth opened to speak, words betraying my body. 'Yes, Sir.' It was the truth.

'Remind me how many days you have been fantasising about my cock in this hole?' He asked. Baiting me for a reply.

'About 14 days Sir.'

'About 14 days....' he mused, pausing for thought, 'exactly the last date we met, then I believe?'

'Yes Sir. Every day since.' The words came spilling out.

'Every. day. since.' He repeated my words slowly while circling his finger around my tight little hole with lube.

He was expert at exposing the shame I felt and I wanted him to have the whole vulnerability of me, the mental turmoil of it was intoxicating.

The plug sucked and popped out into his palm, he discarded it onto the floor and pressed his cock against my ring. His width prised me open slowly and I moaned loudly with the stretch. The plug was never enough to match him and my asshole ached over his fat flesh every time.

Centimetre by centimetre I took him In until my ass cheeks reached the curve of his hips. Holding himself there until my insides shifted to accommodate him. He positioned a hand down to hold my wrists, pulling my head further back and started to fuck me, each thrust knocking me off my tiptoes and slightly further down his shaft.

I whined with the dull pain of it, an amplifying soundtrack to the force of his fucking as he pounded me against the window and let the world watch.

'Fuckkkkkk.' I sucked in and blew out my breath frantically.

He was silent and concentrated. I could tell that it was in these moments the sadist in him caught charge. He rammed the thrill of his infliction right through me and I had no doubt that behind me his eyes lay vacant of conscious thought. I wanted all of the pain.

He bent his knees behind me, lifting and folding me back into his body, cock still lodged in my ass and put me face down on the bed, untwisting the rope knots from my hair and wrists with his spare hand. I slipped my fingers under my belly and onto my clit and rubbed myself fast while he fucked my hole into a final phase of gaping submission. A rising tide of satiety swelling within me and bringing me quickly to euphoric orgasm. My anal muscles pulsed around him with every wave that passed through my body and I heard him moan behind me, as his cock hardened further and shot jet after jet of hot cum into my bowels in successive climax. My body squeezing him for every last drop.

I was his little cum hungry pet and would never tire of him feeding my holes.