All Comments on 'Pain is Love'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just. Wow.

Txs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was really fun and as always some drama. I enjoy the relationships that your characters have and as I'm a BDSM Manor fan I enjoyed coming across familiar faces.

I will look forward to the next story.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 1 year ago

Yeah. My Manor is back! Thanks for the update. I love those caring crazy weirdos and their kinks. *Waves at Master Aquarius*.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous Txs

Well, I think a Kerry story was your idea wasn't it?

Glad you enjoyed it.

EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello Anonymous Fun and Drama,

I'm glad you enjoyed it, there is more to come.

EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Talk Sexy,

Haha, glad you had fun.

The crazy kinky weirdos will be back. Soon I hope.

*Master Aquarius sends a sexy, secret smile back*

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YAY! I've missed all of these characters. Please keep these stories coming. Maybe some with Sadie's sadism.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Sadie-Fan,

Awww, I'm glad you enjoy these characters. Interesting your Sadie request.

I have to say the next three chapters are rough draft/planned out but I'll pop Sadie into the back of my mind and let it brew.

I'm not sure how I feel about writing a Sadie experience from Master Aquarius' point of view. They are, after all, cousins (ewugh!), but maybe a separate linked story, similar to the ones with Kerry and Will.

Maybe from her victim's (cough cough) I mean willing sub's point of view. (That might just be the spark of an idea).

^_*

Thanks for commenting, EmAG

rentturtlerentturtle9 months ago

I forgot about this story. When I was rereading BDSM Manor I kept thinking there was a cum dump story somewhere but couldn't figure out where. Obviously, I found it here. I love these 2 and I agree that I would love a full Sadie story!! We have lots of male doms, it would be great for some female dommes with their own or borrowed slaves. Thank you for all your stories.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert9 months agoAuthor

Hey again rentturtle,

Hmmmm, Sadie's story hasn't come to me yet, but there is some crazy fun Will and Kerry in the next manor story. Although it's not done yet.

Just about to post the next Broadway Boys, they're pretty cute as well. Though boringly non kinky!

All the best, EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene