Pain is Love

Story Info
The challenge of your boyfriend being your pain slave.
17k words
4.57
11.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read as a standalone, but also is a sequel to Kerry and Will.

If you want to read is as part of the BDSM Manor stories, it comes between chapters 10 and 11.

Tess-O'Meter -- Amber.

-X

He hangs from his wrists.

Sweat soaked and trembling.

Exhausted and helpless. Completely mine.

Every fractured breath is like a stimulant to my aching, throbbing cock.

My slave is beautiful.

Body striped and welted by my efforts.

His screams died to wretched sobs some time ago.

I am as hard as iron in anticipation of hearing him choke his guttural cries into the gag as I take him.

My pleasure will increase in direct contrast to his suffering as I pinch and twist his nipples, crush his pecs with my grip, and make him arch in agony.

Until his cock spews his pain, lust, and need, in an explosion of release and surrender.

My name is Kerry, and this dripping, shaking, broken, blood smeared, triumphant, wreaked, gorgeous man is my boyfriend, Will.

Only here at BDSM Manor, I'm known as Master Kerry, and Will is known as one of the most extreme pain sluts/sex slaves that has ever graced this club.

I haven't found his limit yet.

-X

When we were driving in this morning, Will had been excited about his whipping, bubbling away. "I can't wait for this. Would you do that. Have you ever thought about something like this?"

I was struggling to concentrate on driving, to be honest, he was so hyper. In the end I pulled over and eyed him, "Will, what is it that you want? I can tell you want to ask me for something."

We don't really become master and slave until we reach the manor, and then only when playing starts.

I mean, we do play at home as well, but not so often. Generally we save our intense games for the manor.

Until the late afternoon we will enjoy the facilities and people, meet up with friends, watch other games in progress, have lunch. Just like any other couple who had gone to spend their weekend in a BDSM theme park.

He won't slip into his submissive state until he goes to be prepared late afternoon. Enema and massage.

Will takes the bullwhip every three months, and on these weekends he will stay in the sub zone from the moment I drive him under with pain, until I get him home.

We always take a few days off after a bullwhip session for him to recover and for me to care for him.

He usually slips back into being Will by Monday night. Although he has been known to cruise through the better part of Tuesday as well, depending on how much pain he is in.

He's always super excited on the bullwhip weekend, but today he was on another planet.

Will turned in the seat and looked at me seriously, "Kerry, can you scare me?"

I wriggled my head considering, "I expect I could. If I jumped out on you when you were reading one of your thrillers."

He rolled his eyes, "I didn't mean make me jump," he laughed, "I meant tonight."

I laughed as well, "Yea, I know, but what do you mean exactly? You want me to push you harder, until you are actually frightened?"

He nodded, his dark eyes earnest and trusting on mine.

I frowned and reached out, placing a hand on his chest, "Will, there is a limit to how much damage I can cause, before it becomes permanent, and I don't want to permanently mark you," I flicked his nipple bar through his shirt, making him jump and hum in his throat, "Apart from these of course!"

Will closed his eyes in pleasure when I casually flicked his other nipple piercing, his head banging lightly on the car window. He was halfway to the subzone already today, what was going on with him.

"Hey," I said softly, "What's up with you?"

He shrugged slightly, "I just want you to push me harder. I'm not sure it's more pain I need, but something," he paused, looking frustrated, "I guess maybe I don't want to feel quite so safe with you."

I shook my head, "Will, I'm your master. You should feel safe with me."

"I know, I know, it's just," he sighed, "I guess I'm just a little restless!"

"Am I boring you, is that it?" I asked dryly.

He laughed, and then tried again to explain, "You know how when we were testing the cat for Alex's movie. That felt more dangerous, because we didn't know what to expect."

I nodded, "Risk?"

"Yes, I want to take a risk."

I stared out of the quickly fogging windscreen for a few moments, thinking about who might be around this weekend.

"I might have something," I told him, "You may have to go into the voyeurs room for a few hours today while I look into it."

Will grinned, "Okay," he agreed readily.

Of course he loves it in there because what happens to him is at the whim of a computer programme, he has no control.

I pondered as I pulled back into the light traffic.

-X

The computer and voyeurs room had warmed Will up nicely, while I had done some quick research and shopping.

Then I had gone with him for his preparation, which I don't often do. He mostly likes the quiet headspace prior to me torturing him.

In the early evening once he was clean, prepped, and loose (the massage helps to prevent cramping and strain from the bondage), I had gently bent him over the massage table and after lubing him, inserted some small anal beads.

I could tell he was a little disappointed in them, but he hid it pretty well, and thanked me nicely.

However, after restraining him in position for his whipping.

As he was spread-eagled in thin air, naked, blindfolded, and gagged in front of the crowd.

His hard cock bouncing and dripping. Abs straining. Breath deepening as he sank gracefully into sub space, his entire body CRAVING pain.

It was of some surprise to him, when I unscrewed the end of the tubing that I had left sticking out of that cute little butt and inflated the beads.

Seriously, we had been together for a while now. I had been loving him, and lovingly abusing him, and making him scream for years.

Did he really think he was getting away with some gently teasing anal beads?

His breathing became deeper and faster. His body writhed. His moans moved from delight, to pleasure, to discomfort, through pain and into agony.

He was screaming before I even lifted the whip.

Stuffed full of anguish. Bloated with suffering.

Here's a tip for you.

When making a wish from a dominant master, be very careful what you wish for.

Especially if that master happens to be your boyfriend, who loves you to the ends of the earth and back.

Will flies on pain, and I sent him soaring.

Then I pulled on my leather coat and safety googles (It's all a bit steampunk, but I like my eyeballs where they are, thanks very much!), and laid the first line of pain across Will's skin.

It was intense.

Tonight he didn't take the first few lashes stoically, he was screaming from the start.

When the whip hit his butt, and once I had moved to the front of his body, his lower stomach, he jerked in pain as the impact crashed against the beads that were filling and stretching him inside.

The room was filled with murmurs from our audience. They were used to Will taking pain, but this was something else.

By the tenth and final stroke on the front of his body (which caused a lovely red welt right around his waist, he wasn't going to be wearing jeans for a while!), Will was limp and sobbing in distress.

Such a 'Drama Queen'.

Anyway, his rock-hard leaking cock was rather giving the game away.

After watching his beautiful submission for a few moments, I pulled off my protective layers and the audience moved closer now that the whip had stopped flying.

I'm not much of an exhibitionist, apart from every three months when we do this.

When I'm high on the power, pumped up from the effort and in the mood to enjoy the lustful looks.

I threw a careless smile towards some older dominants at the back of the room, who I know damn well would love to get their hands on me (as if) and moved to Will.

Running my hands down his chest and stomach and gripping his cock. He moaned and thrust weakly into my hand, mumbling hoarsely through his gag, I could only make out what sounded like 'love', 'please', and 'Master'.

Smiling, I kissed his torso and moved behind him, enjoying his increased agitation as I slid my hand over his ass and took the end of the beads.

Will mumbled louder and nodded encouragement, he wanted the beads out.

One of my friends here had told me about these beads, and had demonstrated them to me this afternoon, while Will was getting used and abused in the voyeurs room.

We had borrowed a sub called Henry, who is unusual as he actually pays his own membership. Most of the subs here are sponsored by a dominant.

Henry often pairs up with my friend Suzy, and he had been kind enough to describe the sensations and pain levels during their demonstration/play.

However, I grinned to myself as the first two beads slipped easily out of Will's trembling ass and some of the audience laughed. Unlike Suzy, I had put the beads in backwards. The largest would come out last.

As bead number three popped free, it was accompanied by moan of pure arousal from Will, followed by panicked gasps, as he realized his predicament.

Number four. I slowed down for this one, allowing the pressure to pull Will sightly backwards in his restraints.

He grumbled and struggled, his cock still throbbing in the air, and there was a chorus of 'Ohhhh's' from the crowd around me. It was all dominants surrounding me, in my position behind Will.

Their eyes wide with pleasure as the inflated bead slowly stretched Will's hole before finally popping free as he cried out with distress.

I let his body swing backwards and forwards in the frame as I gently tugged and teased him with the fifth bead.

Henry had warned me to be gentle at all times. Suzy hadn't fully inflated his beads, and they had come out largest to smallest. Even so, he had warned me that the scraping, pressing, movement over his prostate was as uncomfortable as it was stimulating and borderline painful.

I smiled and swung Will as he sobbed, his hands clenching and uncleaning, his hips thrusting with my tugs. Deep in pain slut heaven.

Just to be clear, with two beads to go, the largest would be no bigger than my fist. Sure, it'll hurt like a bastard coming out, but he'll pop right back.

Unlike when he's been on a fist, or impaled on an oversized dildo, and I have to wait hours before I can fuck him, because I like my boy nice and tight.

He would still be nice and tight for me tonight.

I caught Master John's eye, "Any chance you can give me a hand?" I asked him, "Hold him still would you?"

John, understanding my nod and grin perfectly, walked in front of Will. The subs that were crowded around in front of Will let him through, but then pressed in close behind him.

They were all waiting for Will to explode. Lusting for his cum.

It's a bit like when a bunch of girls hover behind a bride waiting for her to throw her flowers. The flowers go up, and the girls go down into the most vicious rugby-like scrum you ever did see. I often wonder why they bother getting dressed up when that's how their night is going to end.

This is similar, except most of the subs are naked. They are more polite, and it's like a sea of tongues hanging out.

I smiled to myself, as John walked forward. Will asked me to scare him. Maybe taking off his blindfold so he could see the gaping mouths waiting to catch his release would do that. It sure is a strange sight.

Like perverted baby blackbirds.

Casually, John reached down and took Will's cock in a lovely firm grip, causing his whole body to tense and a low moan to escape him.

John then slid an even firmer hand around his balls and pulled Will slightly forward. Before stepping sideways, trying to stay out of the line of fire.

Will was letting loose little jerky cries. Which might sound like wordless begging, but I knew he wasn't begging me to stop.

I started to gently pull the fifth ball. John holding Will steady. A tug of war now between his ass and his manhood.

There was a collective gasp from the crowd around me, and an agonized scream from Will as his ass relented and allowed the bead to slip free.

He was shaking harder now, and sort of panting.

John was struggling to hold him, due to the copious amounts of pre-cum leaking from his dick.

Enough. Time to fuck my boyfriend.

I gently tugged the final bead, watching as Will was slowly spread wider and wider. Lube dripping out.

As he was forced impossibly wide he yelled into the gag and came hard. John milked him, spraying the waiting mouths, and laughing at Will's shouts and thrusts.

As the final bead slipped free, his head fell forward and Will hung completely limp.

Apart from his cock which John continued to milk, until a high-pitched wail slipped around the gag and I signaled for John to stop.

Once my slave had fully submitted I wrapped my arms about Will's torso and pushed deep. My strong fingers gripping and kneading his chest and nipples.

He stiffened with a kind of gasping sigh, and then went limp again as I started to pound him hard. Surrendering completely to the sensation of being taken and the pain.

The thin seeping wounds and sweat from his back smearing across my chest.

I don't need a condom to fuck Will and it was only a few minutes before I released my load deep inside him.

Will came again as well; despite the fact he was still only half hard and semi-conscious.

Sometimes I'm jealous of his ability to cruise into sub space. He says it's safe and intense and overwhelming all at once. A place where pain and arousal lift you and send you soaring. Weightless, free, and unjudged.

Then I stub my toe or whack my knee on the kitchen cupboard that Will is forever leaving open, and I remember that I don't like pain!

I eased out, my cum dripping over my stomach and legs, Will's ass, and thighs. Kissing his back gently and spreading my hands over his stomach. Not rubbing, not teasing, just for comfort now.

He hung there, still crying, still aroused.

-X

With John's help I freed Will and lifted him into my arms, where he immediately pushed his face into my neck, his tears tickling my chest. Clothes are superfluous by this point of the weekend.

I had removed the gag but left the blindfold in place, and when I carefully placed his feet on the shower floor and clipped his wrists to the waiting restraints he stood and trembled.

Will half supported himself, relying heavily on his bound wrists, as I gently washed the blood, sweat and cum from his body. (It's only a little blood. Don't get arsy with me now!)

He moaned when I tugged gently on his balls and hardened in my mouth when I lowered in front of him.

Gradually the trembling turned to excited shivers.

Allowing my cock to slide against Will's (more moaning), I slid an arm around him and nudged him back into the spray.

Our thighs were intermingled, our cocks rubbing together, stomach and chests pressed together so I could feel his quickening breath, as I gripped his hair in my encircling hand, flipped a thin cloth over his head and face, and tugged.

Forcing him to arch against my body, and his head to dip fully under the spray. His breath was immediately stopped by the wet cloth and he started to twist and choke.

But he was weak and hurt, and I was not. I held him in my embrace, the shower pounding full onto his face as he desperately tried to get air.

I held my breath at the same time and was still comfortable when I pulled him up and pulled the cloth free.

Will gagged and choked, his face pressed into my chest. He was shaking from head to foot.

I stroked his hair and back and soothed him, "Good Boy, that was really brave."

He just sobbed. His cock straining against mine.

Sourcing the inflatable anal torture beads had not been my only task this afternoon. I had also gone to see some of our members who I knew enjoyed water-based breath control.

Will had asked me to scare him. Stopping his breath seemed like an interesting possibility, and I had been watching this little group for a while, intrigued, and aroused at the level of trust and danger that they played with.

I didn't think that putting anything around a person's neck to choke them was a good idea (I'll include ties in that statement, the most stupid and useless item of clothing every invented).

This group played mainly with various waterboarding set ups, and I knew that Will found it as arousing as I did.

This loosely restrained, vertical, shower-based waterboarding was no more than a taster but judging by the way Will was pressing into me for comfort at the same time as rubbing his cock against me, he was both scared and aroused.

I slid my hand back up and gripped his hair again, "Deep breath, my little pain slut."

"Master, n,urghh," Will's protest died into splutters as I pulled him back under the water.

His mouth was open under the cloth as he hadn't taken my recommended breath. He was coughing out pleas and straining for air.

Shuddering in my arms and thrusting against me, his hips rocking against me at warp speed.

Jesus. I hadn't been sure about this, but Will was really digging it and so was I.

I held Will brutally until he started to sag and then pulled him back out of harm's way.

His whole weight was on his wrists, his breath heaving, as I rinsed him off for the final time. My brave slave had just cum over both of us!

His eyes were heavy when I took the blindfold off and I released one wrist at a time so he could wrap an arm around my neck and hold on.

I still had to grip him around the waist to stop him sinking to the floor though, and half carry him into the lounge.

Patting him gently, snuggled in a towel, I let Will cry out the last of the fear, and then doze for a short while as I smoothed balm into the welts on his back.

It wasn't unusual for Will to be silent. I could tell that he was really deep under. It was only an issue if he didn't respond.

After half an hour, when he was just gently trembling, moaning with pleasure if I massaged his hole, and relaxed on his stomach, I called him back, "Time to go on display, Will."

He sighed and smiled dreamily, rolling into a sitting position to allow me to insert his nipple bars. I pulled him to his feet and then into my arms. Holding him for a few moments, before kissing him back into full erection.

Will is restrained into his display frame after every bull whipping.

The reason I only sooth the balm onto his back, is that he is then laid on his back on a cooling gel, padded base, and half the manor will come along at some point and rub the balm into his other wounds.

They can also suck him off, finger him, generally play with him. The ladies can fuck him with a strap-on and the gents can fuck him with a dildo.

Either a minder or I are with him at all times.

Will loves being in bondage, loves being helpless, being in pain and being used, so the display weekend is hugely enjoyable for him.

Once he was comfortable on the supportive frame, I restrained him. Back in a blindfold (so he doesn't know who is touching him), secured at wrists, neck, thighs, and ankles. Legs held wide open of course.

Further punishment is forbidden, no flogging or impact games.

Mind you, his nipples always seem to be very sensitive after a period on display. I think it's because he moans and begs so prettily when they are licked, kissed, bitten, tugged, and twisted, that people can't resist.

Some of the ladies can be rather enthusiastic with the strap-on's as well, but Will likes being fucked hard so that's fine.

Everyone respects the rules here.

It was 2.30am before Will was fully bound and ready. A small crowd of regulars were waiting.

The overnight lot are usually slaves in chastity, for who touching and pleasuring Will is a huge and often painful frustration.