Pain is Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he and Mary had set up their shop, Will took a month every year to go to stay with his dad and help on his lobster boat at the start of the season. Mary took a month later in the year and had the most interesting adventures.

"If I go this year," Will wondered, looking at me uncertainly.

"You must," I confirmed, "Your dad's just had a frightening experience, he'll need to see you fit and well. We had a chat to Paul about it. He said you will just need to be careful. If you need to brace to lift, it's something you shouldn't be lifting."

"Really, you guys spoke with Paul?"

"Ah huh," I confirmed as I flopped onto my pillow, "and I'll be over the last week or so."

"You've never come over before," Will exclaimed.

"I've never been invited before," I pointed out, and laughed as Will once again did a fish impression.

"But I never, you never!"

"I never thought about coming, because it was your time with your dad," I said, pulling Will in, "but Carin sort of invited me."

"Sort of?"

"Well, what she said was that if I was able to time my visit to the end of your trip, then the new guys would have been mostly trained up and you could take some time to show me around," I grinned, "I think she just assumed the fact I would be going."

"It's beautiful, Maine is beautiful. My mom still misses it, all the time. You'll love it."

"I'm looking forward to it," I confirmed.

"Should I?" Will's eyes were closing.

"Go to sleep."

"But," he reached for me and I pulled him close.

"Everything's fine, go to sleep."

The next morning I was roused, fully aroused, from a fading dream to find Will's slippery fingers deep in my ass.

"Oh, fuck the virgin," I gasped as I was blasted into full wakefulness.

Will laughed, "Stop blaspheming," he warned, "what would your mother say?"

"Who the fuck cares?" I moaned, as I raised to my hands and knees and lifted myself to him.

Will wasn't being cruel. We both knew I was never likely to see my mother again, and I was fine with that. So was she, the last I heard.

Anne was wonderful and we were good friends, and in the last couple of weeks I had gotten to like Michael very much. I considered myself blessed.

Will gently pushed a third finger deep and I groaned into the pillow.

"Need to be inside you, Kerry," he whispered, pulling my hips into position.

"Be careful," I warned, "Brace yourself on me, don't jog that wound."

I steadied myself as Will braced one hand on my back, and reached for my cock with his other hand, "I'm being careful, I'm okay," he confirmed.

Wait. Wait a second. What. Are you shocked?

What? You thought I was some controlling top who didn't know how to give a little?

Yea, sure I'm controlling, and a top. I'm a sadistic, dominant master who gets off on making my slave scream, whether I'm beating him or fucking him hard.

But if you think that's going to be a reason for me forgoing the pleasure of my boyfriend's beautiful, hard, silky, cock sliding deep inside me.

Spreading me open and caressing my prostate as he pushes into my centre and claims me, then you can think again.

It's fucking amazing.

Seriously, people. If you haven't let someone take you recently, you do not know what you are missing.

Will nudged against me and I pulled in two deep breaths, before moaning, "Now, please," and gasping as he entered me.

Almost too much, almost too deep, and just perfect.

We moved together slowly. Careful not to lose our balance and fall, just lazily enjoying the pleasure of our bodies joined.

I came into Will's stroking hand, and he followed. Letting loose inside me and bracing himself over me as he caught his breath.

"Awesome," he panted, as I turned over and helped him lower to the bed.

"You okay?" I asked, he was holding his side.

"Yea, Yes, it's moving that hurts," he half laughed, "You?"

"Awesome," I mimicked him and made him laugh, even as I pulled him in for a kiss.

Later that morning, as Carin ran around locating missing chargers and passports, Will answered a knock at the door, "Hey, Mom."

"Good morning my baby, how are you feeling?" Anne asked as she walked in.

"Okay. Sore, tired, but okay."

Michael walked over and gave Anne a quick hug, "I appreciate you driving us to the airport, Anne."

"My pleasure," she smiled and hugged Carin who came out looking hassled.

"That's everything, I have everything now," she pulled Will down for a kiss, "You take care now, we'll see you in the summer."

"You need a hand with the bags?" Will asked, and jumped as we all yelled, "No!" at him.

"I'll see you in the summer, Kerry," Michael said to me as he dragged his case to the stairs, "Will's probably told you we set up the summer house up as a guest house, mainly for him to stay in so we won't be looking over your shoulder. It's a nice spot."

"I'm looking forward to seeing it for myself," I smiled at him, then seeing the opportunity added, "Did you imagine Will sneaking girls in when you set up the summer house?"

Michael laughed, a deep pure belly laugh, "Christ no," he said pulling Will in for a careful squeeze," it was never going to be girls for our Will," he caught Anne's eye and they grinned at each other.

"Will's never doubted himself," Michael continued, "that's one of the things I've always been most proud of."

Then, oblivious to the fact he had just put to rest one of Will's most long held concerns he kissed Will's hair before a final hug, "I love you son, you take care now, okay."

"I love you, dad," Will whispered, his heart in his eyes.

"Breakfast tomorrow," Anne called and waved, already part way down the stairs with a bag and small case."

I waved an acknowledgment and grinned at Carin as she passed me with a wink, "Clever and handsome," she murmured before giving me and Will a final kiss and hurrying down the stairs after her husband and his ex-wife.

Will shut the door quietly then turned and looked at me, his eyes wide with amazement, and shinning with joy.

I moved forward and pulled him into a hug.

I know my job.

-X

Of course I have a boyfriend job and I have a master job.

Three months after Will's operation I took him back to the manor for the first time.

To say he was excited would be an understatement. He had been bouncing off the bloody walls for a week and driving me to distraction.

I seriously considered gagging him for the drive down. I had, in fact, pulled the master/slave card and told him to stop asking what I would be doing with him over the weekend.

The perversion of Will as a submissive slave is that he was actually turned on by my keeping him in the dark, despite the frustration.

We talked instead about a movie that had just finished filming at the manor.

The manor had been closed for two weeks while the external scenes from some period (no doubt boring as shit) movie had been shot there.

This happened from time to time. It always brought in a cash bonus for the house and some much-needed repairs would now take place, and all of the members received four free weeks in return for the two weeks we had been unable to use the facilities.

We both grinned in pleasure as I stopped the car and gazed up at the building.

"Welcome home, Slave," I said, tongue in cheek.

"Thank you, Master," Will replied, slightly breathlessly.

We had only just gotten out of the car when a tall, trim figure appeared in the doorway, "Will!"

Master John ran down the steps and across the gravel, pulling Will into his arms and swaying slightly, "Will, how wonderful to see you."

"Thank you, Master John. It's great to be back," Will moved as if to back away, but John held him tighter, rubbing his cheek on the top of Will's head, "Just need another minute," he murmured, before releasing a now blushing Will and examining him closely.

John hadn't actually seen Will since he had left hospital. He had been mostly in the States the past few months. I knew he had been worried.

"He's fine, Master John," I said. We use formal address around the manor to keep the subs in their place.

John nodded, "You do look well. Good," then he grinned, "And has your master told you what we are doing with you today?"

"No, Master John, he wouldn't say. I wasn't allowed to ask," Will bounced on his toes slightly.

He knew he was not going to be involved in any impact games. His wound was still healing. He also knew not to expect too much pain. But there are so many things we can do with our subs here. Endless possibilities.

Will eyes darted between the two of us, "Stocks?" he suggested hopefully.

I snorted a laugh and John scoffed, "Don't be silly, it's much too soon for that."

Will grinned, he was just being cheeky. The stocks are mostly for gang bangs anyway.

It's actually very rare for me to allow Will to be used by other men.

Used with dildo's and strap-on's yes. Fingered, teased, blow jobs (giving and receiving) all fine.

He does occasionally, as do I, take part in fucking other men, but always within our close group of friends, never manor wide. But it's very rare indeed for Will to have another man inside him.

I'm possessive that way.

I brushed his hair back gently, "I thought that you might enjoy being the cum dump today?"

Then, as I was expecting it, I gripped him around the waist, supporting him as the instant flood of excited submission overwhelmed him like a tidal wave causing his legs to weaken.

John grinned at me as I winced. We had both instantly hardened at Will's reaction. One of the best things about being a dominant surrounded by subs is how quickly and willingly they fall.

But damn it. Getting hard so fast hurts, and I was stupid enough to be wearing jeans.

"I haven't done that in years," Will whispered, longing in his eyes.

John, more comfortable in his slacks, took Will's arm, "There is a slight issue though," he warned, "Mistress Sadie has put her foot down and said you are not to be in bondage for more than three hours."

"What? No!" Will protested.

John didn't mess around, he just covered Will's mouth and commanded, "Stop talking."

Will frowned but obeyed. He pretty much has to.

"I thought," John continued, "that we would pop you in between 2pm and 5pm. It's the busiest time for arrivals, and everyone knows you will be there, I'm sure people will make the effort to come along and give you the best possible manor welcome."

"Perfect," I agreed.

"So for now we will go have a light brunch and you can update me on how you have been. Then you two can take some time in your rooms to do whatever it is you do up there before this afternoon," he smirked at me, "Crochet's your thing isn't it?"

"We prefer needlepoint," I returned, deadpan.

By 2pm Will was ready to go. Strapped snuggly down to his display frame, because it was supportive, and John had found some subs to clean it thoroughly afterwards.

He was bent backwards slightly, but not enough to put strain on his abdomen, just enough to expose him.

Head slightly back, gagged, and blindfolded. Plug in. Both male and female subs are plugged when doing cum dump duty, to prevent anything sliding somewhere it shouldn't.

Finally, I had slipped a condom over his (very enthusiastic) cock and secured it with the ring that would both hold the condom in place and help stop Will from softening.

It didn't matter if his cum leaked out. The condom was there to protect him from other people.

The risks were low. Everyone tests regularly and the rules about protection are strictly enforced. Which was probably why there had never been an issue in the history of the manor, despite our depraved behavior!

John and I decided that having gone to the effort of setting him up, we should get to jack off first, but we were both still getting ready when Alex and Master Aquarius turned up.

They were both hard and ready. Alex was carrying his chastity cage, which meant he was going into his tail today.

I knew Leslie always made Alex cum before putting him in chastity and then into his tail bondage.

"I take it you're back to full duty?" I said to Alex, slightly breathlessly.

He nodded, gasped, and shot his load over Will (who moaned happily), before answering, "Yes, Master Kerry."

The rest of us followed his example leaving Will well splattered, before moving back and 'helping' Master Aquarius put Alex into chastity.

This involved a lot of giggling and groaning, before Alex was led back down to their play area (a large pool) for the rest of his bondage.

It had been quite busy while we had been distracted and already Will had globs of cum sliding from his body.

To make it a good experience for him, he had been opened up to the staff and minders as well, and as I watched one of the kitchen staff was gently repositioned by the minder in charge of Will today.

He clearly wanted to cum over Will's face, and Sandy pulled him around slightly, "Will's gagged, so for face you do it from behind his head, otherwise you might shoot up his nose and choke him," she said gently.

"No problem," he grunted and dumped a massive load all over Will's hair and face.

Will's hands were clenching and unclenching, and he was thrusting slightly. We hadn't left him much movement.

The whole point of being the cum dump is lack of control and use.

We once had a guest Mistress, who was looking to become a member. She was a femdom Mistress, which was not a problem, we have many here. But she was also a man hater, and that was a problem and the reason she was not invited back.

On her one and only visit she had suggested that the cum dump should be open for piss and spit as well, to allow the female dominants to take part.

Now I'm not going to suggest that nothing of that sort goes on here. I'm sure it does in the private rooms. But it's not encouraged. It's very important to our founders and ongoing policies that everyone, even while submitting to humiliation, pain or use, is treated with respect and having fun.

I stayed and chatted with various people during Will's three hours. Sandy was right with him, but I didn't want to go.

The sheer volume of people who came by, often more than once, was amazing. Even the chastity slaves were allowed to cum over Will.

Speaking of chastity slaves, I was interested to see Master Curtis and his boyfriend Chris approaching me.

Chris is Will's best friend, and the reason that Will and I had been drawn so closely into the group of amazing people that really centered around Alex and Leslie.

Chris' kink is chastity control, and he works for Leslie who is good friends with Curtis. Leslie introduced them for play, and they fell for each other.

Yea...Awwwwww, so cute!

But I hadn't seen Chris since he tore a strip off me or not telling him when Will was sick. Which had been a shock because he normally wouldn't say 'Boo'.

You could see Chris walking down the street 100 yards away and know him for a submissive.

He had yelled in my face and then fled. Since then he only came round when I was at work. Will told me that Chris felt embarrassed by his behavior. Especially since Will made it clear that he had agreed with the decision not to tell him.

Chris and Curtis had been on holiday in West Virginia, camping and hiking, and not contactable for three days. By the time they were back in the land of Wi-Fi, Will was out of danger and we had decided to let them enjoy their time away.

Will had blearily blinked at the pictures Chris sent and I had texted back as him. 'Ayuh, that's awesome, dude. Radical trip man. Wicked. Diggin it!' (I may be exaggerating slightly!)

Chris approached me now, in his loose 'sub' pants, the chastity cage obvious through the light material, his eyes on the floor, his hand tight in Curtis'.

"Afternoon, Master Kerry," Curtis grinned at me.

"Gentleman."

Curtis rolled his eyes and tugged Chris forward, "Chris would like a word if you have a moment?"

"Of course," I agreed, keeping my voice gentle, "How are you Chris?"

He looked up at me, his eyes worried, "Good. Thanks, um," his eyes dropped again.

I sighed, and muttered, "For pity's sake," before pulling Chris into my arms.

He immediately clung to me, "I'm so sorry. Oh God, Kerry, Master Kerry, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

"No it's not, I was mean to you."

Curtis and I grinned at each other over his head, that was such a typical 'Chris' thing to say.

I tipped his chin up, "I'm a big boy now, Chris."

He smiled a little, he is half my size, "Will said that if you had been able to contact me, you would have told me."

"Chris, if I had been able to get hold of you, you would have been on the same flight as Will's dad," he smiled fully now, "but by the time we could, it just seemed unfair to ruin your holiday."

"Because I couldn't do anything?"

"Don't be silly, you could have done loads, you're Will's best friend. We just didn't want to worry you and spoil your plans," I gave him a sad look, "Are we friends again?"

He grinned and nodded.

"And are you gonna get out of that cage and cum over Will, he'll be really upset if you don't."

"Is that okay?" Chris asked hopefully.

"Of course, just make sure he knows you're there."

Curtis released Chris who practically skipped over to stroke himself until he flooded all over his friend. I could see Will's abdomen flexing and hear his laughter from behind the gag, as Chris teased him.

"Curtis," I spoke quietly, "he's not actually afraid of me is he?"

Curtis looked at me in shock, "Physically you mean?" I nodded.

"Christ, no. He just been guilty. He said he yelled something about how Will could have died, and you went really pale and looked so hurt. He realized how scared you must have been, and he's just been feeling really bad about it."

"Okay. Good."

"And are you?" Curtis asked.

"Am I what?"

"Okay," he rubbed my arm, "are you doing okay?"

I smiled, "Yea, I am now. Scared the shit out of me though."

Curtis eyed me for a moment more and then nodded, satisfied, "Cool. I'm gonna go jerk off over your boyfriend then."

By 4.30pm I thought it was a good job the frame was strong, or it would have collapsed under the sheer weight of spunk.

I was amused when Master Black rushed in and came over to shake my hand, "Good evening, Master Kerry. I've just popped in to see Will. Good God, he's drenched, what have you been doing? Inviting the public in?"

I laughed, "Everyone's been very kind making it a memorable experience for him. What do you mean popped in?"

"Oh, I can't stay, on my way to a dinner," he explained, before unzipping wanking over Will and dashing back out with a wave.

I was still laughing at 5pm when John appeared with a watering can and the five poor subs who were going to have to clean the mess up.

"It's warm water," he assured me.

We moved closer to Will.

He had been moaning continuously for the past hour, which was the bondage sending him under.

He was only half hard now, but I knew he had cum at least four times, and the mess leaking from the condom suggested more.

Every inch of him was dripping. Slimy globs everywhere. Sandy had been regularly wiping down his face, which was a good thing, or he would have drowned by now.

We stepped gingerly. None of us wanted to slip over in this mess. We were all wearing those funny mini wellies.

"Give me the towel, Sandy," I offered, and she gratefully handed it over so I could wipe the worst of the mess from Will's face, before removing the blindfold and gag.

He blinked at me happily, "Oh my God," he knew he had been well dumped on.

"Take a look," I said, and Will lifted his head, admiring his dripping body, shocked at the sheer volume.

"Holy, fuck!" His eyes widened, "I guess everyone was really pleased to see me."

John laughing, stepped forward and used the warm water to swill the worst of the cum from his body before we freed Will and he sat for a moment on the frame, loosening his body before wrinkling his nose and squelching over to the edge of the mat where we were waiting.