Pain is Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's gross," he said, "and awesome," before wiping his feet on the towel and stepping over to me.

Hair spikey and sticky, cum dried in places and gooey patches sticking to him, he gave me a sweet smile, "Please can I have a shower, Master?"

-X

We had just finished drying off when my phone pinged, and I found a text from Leslie asking if we would join him and his lot for dinner in their rooms.

I agreed as it would be easier to stop Will getting carried away and possibly into trouble. He was still very overexcited to be back.

I switched his bars for nipple rings and clipped a medium weight chain across his chest.

Just heavy enough for that swinging feeling when he moved, but not heavy enough to be painful. Will rewarded me with some kind of growly groan deep in his throat, and I laughed.

"Like that do ya?"

"Oh my God, yea," he whispered, grabbing my face, and pulling me in for a very un-slave-like kiss.

It was a few minutes before I became aware of Will fumbling with my jeans and realized this kiss had the potential to make us very late for dinner.

I pulled back, laughing at Will's grin. Laughing harder when his stomach rumbled loudly.

"Let's go," I said, handing him a pair of the soft bamboo trousers that the slaves wear around the manor.

He slipped them on and dressed only in those and his chain we went upstairs to find Master Aquarius and his slaves.

John opened the door and beckoned us in, "Come on in, hopefully you two can uphold a conversation, this lot are useless."

It was clear from the state of Casey, Keira, and Alex, that they had spent some time in the bear pit being thoroughly fucked.

Although Alex did raise enough energy to tease Will, "I like your chain Will. It looks very tuggable."

"Not for the likes of you," Will replied tartly, making Alex laugh.

"No, it's for the likes of me," Master Aquarius said, and reaching up gently pulled Will towards him.

Will's eyes closed in pleasure at the slight pain and he flushed.

Leslie swept his hand in a slow, wide circle, causing Will's nipples to stretch just a little, smiling as Will bit his lip and moaned. Then he dropped the chain and placed a hand on Will's torso, "You doing okay, Will?"

"Yes, thank you, Master Aquarius."

"Happy to be back?"

Will eyes opened and he grinned and nodded.

Leslie grinned back, "Go on, back to your master," giving Will's ass a little pat as he turned and came back to me.

Will settled on the couch with me, still flushed with pleasure at the attention. Even if it was a lot gentler than he prefers.

Another knock at the door and this time Will jumped up, "I'll get it."

We all sniggered, because we knew he just wanted an excuse to run over and make the chain swing.

"William!"

It was Sadie, back early from her trip. None of us had been expecting her.

I was watching Alex when Will and Sadie greeted each other, and I was interested to see him go very still. Like a rabbit who has spotted a fox.

Sadie was gushing over Will, saying how nice it was to see him, and what a lovely chain. (Cue gasp from Will!)

We had seen Sadie quite recently, but I knew she had been worried. Hence the restrictions she placed on us that afternoon.

That's why she's the boss.

Alex's reaction was a fascination to me.

Away from the manor they were good friends. Flirty and chatty. In many ways Sadie seems to get on better with Alex than she does with her cousin. Mind you, Alex comes across as much more easy going than Leslie, who can be a little intense.

At the manor, at dinner or a walk they were fine, and I knew that they worked together quite closely. Since Alex married and became a joint partner in the estate with associated responsibilities.

But right now Alex was in slave mode. He was still half in the zone from this afternoon's session. Still hurting and aroused. And after all, Sadie is Mistress of all of us at the manor, and they have history.

His eyes darkened and his cheeks flushed as he watched her walk into the room with Will.

Sadie said a general 'Hi', took in the state of Master Aquarius's slaves and smiled wickedly. Her gaze snapping to Alex.

Alex, whose cock was trying to climb out of the loose pants he wore. Alex, who was basically still subbing.

Sadie glanced briefly at Leslie, who grinned and nodded, and then she locked back onto Alex, "Hullo Alex," she purred.

"Mistress," he croaked, and swallowed hard.

She held up a hand in warning, "Don't you move."

Alex just watched as Sadie leaned over him and eased his trousers down. Over his hips which he lifted slightly to help her and down his legs.

Then standing she used her foot to gently ease his legs apart.

Alex stayed, open and exposed, his cock throbbing and leaking, his expression somewhere between fear and desperate arousal, as Sadie walked behind the couch.

She leaned over him again, from behind this time. Running her hands over his chest and abs, before coming back up and lifting his arms to the back of the couch, so he was spread-eagle.

Then she cupped his chin and tipped his head back to gaze at her, "Look at you, all vulnerable and exposed in front of everyone."

Alex's breath was coming fast now, as he gazed at her.

"Are you going to be good for me?"

"Yes, Mistress Sadie," he whispered.

All is us were watching enrapt. Sadie's control was absolute.

Sadie glanced at Keira, who was watching closely, but curled up in Leslie's lap.

Then she looked at Casey, who was at the end of the couch Alex was sat on. Hugging a cushion and watching in fascination, but also looking exhausted.

"Casey, darling. Are you well enough to help me?"

Casey took a breath, but I interrupted her.

"Mistress Sadie, if I may," I waved a hand at the girls, "There can be little doubt that Master Aquarius' slaves have been rather put to the test today. They all look exhausted."

I ran a hand over Will's hair, "But I have a perfectly fresh slave right here that you are welcome to put to use. He's just been lying about all day!"

Everyone apart from Alex laughed. Alex was too far gone.

Will sat up straight and looked from me to Sadie, "What do you need, Mistress Sadie?"

She smiled kindly and indicated Alex's cock.

I saw Alex mouth, 'Oh, Fuck!' and Will's eyes widened.

He glanced at me to make sure I was happy and then slowly walked over to Alex, who watched him come with equal parts excitement and trepidation.

Will and Alex have had contact before. Games and kisses.

They are good friends and Will spends quite a lot of time in the voyeurs room, so they have paired together there a number of times.

Will had even fucked Alex in the now infamous BDSM Manor movie.

But I realized with a thrill of anticipation, as Will fell to his knees and placed his hands on Alex's thighs to push him slightly wider, that they had never given each other a blow job.

Holy fucking shit. This was hot.

Sadie called Alex's attention back to her, even as Will lowered his head and took him deep.

"Oh, Fuck!"

Sadie kept one hand loosely cupped around Alex's throat now, her other hand gripping his hair and keeping him in place, "You stay with me, Alex. You don't cum yet."

Alex's eyes closed and he started to whimper.

I've no idea how many times Alex would have cum that afternoon, but he was clearly sensitive and Will, reading Sadie well, had gone in hard.

We were all silent, watching. The only soundtrack was Will's slurpy gulping noises as he worked his friends cock, and Alex's gasped pleas.

It didn't take long until it was too much, and Alex jerked his hips and came down Will's throat.

John laughed a little.

When Will raised his head he was grinning.

Sadie looked down at Alex, she was stroking his hair now to comfort him, even as she told him off, "You are a very bad boy, what a wimp. I told you to wait."

"Sorry, Mistress Sadie," Alex managed, he was sated and looked almost drunk.

Sadie laughed and looked at Will, "You, William, are a very good boy. Well done."

He grinned and glanced back at me, his eyes dancing with fun. I beckoned him over, my hand low.

Taking the hint, and flushing an even deeper red, his eyes on the floor, Will crawled over to me.

A little humiliating I admit, but that about as deep as we go. Will is more about pain than degradation, but as he reached me and climbed onto the couch next to me, snuggling against my side having been forced to crawl like the slave he is back to his master, he was shaking.

Not anger, or fear. He was excited and aroused to have been used so in front of his friends. It thrilled him.

Would I do something like that in public? Fuck no, of course not. But here with people we trust, our fantasies can be enjoyed, and Sadie had just given me the perfect opportunity to make one of Will's come true.

"Well done," I lifted Will's face and kissed him, making a 'Hmmmm' sound in my throat.

"Jesus, that's nice," I said, "Had I known Alex tasted that good I would have blown him myself!"

My joke broke the spell, and with some gentle teasing, both physical and verbal, we pulled our slaves back to reality and then enjoyed dinner.

We were kicked out quite early as Master Aquarius' slaves really were exhausted, especially Alex who had been basically sleep-eating during dinner.

That was clearly fine with Will though, as he took my hand and half pulled me back to our room.

I barely closed the door when Will was pressed against me, kissing me, and lifting my hand to his chest and the chain.

"Please," he mumbled between kisses, "please fuck me, please hurt me."

I took his face and pulling back studied him for a moment. His eyes were desperate. Being used this evening had triggered deeper needs.

"We have to be careful," I warned, and he nodded frantically.

"Okay. Sure, but something, please, Master."

I thoughtfully teased his chain a little and Will took my wrist and tried to tug my hand, "Please," he begged again.

"Okay, come," I said deciding and led him into the bedroom.

All of the rooms here at the manor are well equipped with anything we might need.

I searched through a couple of drawers and then came back to where I had left him standing by the bed, "Hands behind your back."

Will gasped, grinned, and quickly crossed his wrists. I secured them and then helped him onto the bed.

I briefly considered making him kneel but thought it might yet be too much strain on his side, so I lay him on his back.

He watched, hard and excited as I stood over him on the bed, fed a small rope through his chain and then lifted it to a hook already in place above the bed.

Will loves nipple pain. It's probably his favourite thing.

I have in the past gone well past brutal and into completely sadistic. I once pulled his nipple rings excruciatingly taut while he was tied down spread-eagled below and left him to suffer for two hours.

Well, I didn't leave him, I was there the whole time. He asked for unbearable torture. Afterwards it took him about an hour to stop crying and shaking, and then about thirty seconds to ask when we could do it again. For longer.

However, it's natural to try and ease the pain, even for a pain slut, and trying to lift his torso would again, put strain on the still healing wound. Will might look all better, but it would be a long time before I was sure enough to play some of our old games.

Therefore I kept the nipple torture at teasingly painful level.

Will took deep breaths, to increase and decrease the tension and increase his pleasure.

I let him get on with it as I grabbed the lube, jacked up his legs, and prepped him.

He couldn't wipe the smile from his face.

"Are you going to fuck me, Master?"

"Obviously."

"Hard, Master?"

I decided he was prepped enough, and took my position, dragging him down the bed slightly and increasing the pressure on the nipple chain.

"Hard as you need, my love," I promised as he gasped with delightful pain, and then cried out as I pushed in.

Will writhed, panted, sobbed, begged, and laughed as I fucked him. I was holding his legs about level with his waist rather than bending him double and pounding like I enjoyed.

I had the control, so it was for me to rein it in, because God knows, Will wouldn't.

Finally I let Will's legs fall and braced myself over him as I thrust, thrust, and came.

I couldn't risk my weight on top of him yet.

"Ahh, Ahh," he cried out and unloaded over his stomach.

Laughing breathlessly and sitting back, I absently gathered some of my own cum from Will's asshole and smeared it with his own over his body.

"Filthy," I told him, then carefully leaned over, and kissed him, "beautiful."

"Oh, God, so good," he panted, over and over.

As Will was having such a good time, I slackened the nipple ties a little and went for a quick shower.

Shaking my head when I came out to see he had shifted himself down the bed a little to re-create the tension.

"You're a little sod," I told him as I unhooked him.

"It felt so good," he admitted.

He sat and recovered slightly as I remade the bed, then I replaced his hoops with the bars (he can get into less troubled with the bars).

"Am I allowed to ask what's happening tomorrow?" he asked.

"No," I grinned as I slid into the bed.

"But we are doing something?"

"I have a wonderful surprise for you," I told him.

Will grinned and stood, having got his breath back, "I'm just gonna shower real quick. Don't go to sleep."

"Okay," I agreed lazily, snuggling down.

I felt Will's lips on mine, "Don't go to sleep!"

"Hurry up then," I told him.

I stirred a few minutes later when Will climbed in behind me.

"You said you wouldn't go to sleep," he complained as he moved in close, spooning me.

"Nasepp," I mumbled.

"Are too!" Will said as his hand slid around to my chest.

I linked my fingers with his and drifted off again.

If you want to know what Master Kerry had planned for Will on Sunday you will need to watch out for BDSM Manor Chapter 11. ^_* Emily x