All Comments on 'Pain Management'

by cactusjuggler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Thank you

This is a fine story, one I must admit is a little outside my usual choice of genre, but well worth reading. Five stars and I look forward to reading more of your work.

DaflingerDaflingerover 11 years ago
very stimulating

a really enjoyable read. Thankyou and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving to eat pussy

It was fantastic only wish I could have been there eating her pussy as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written, but I must confess to be troubled by the nonconsent aspects of this story. I know, it in the "mind control" genre, duh!, but some form of communication, essentially getting consent for the nonconsensual torment the doc was put through would have helped me like the story more. I know that the story is not about me, and for those who like this story, that's great. Here's are my unjustified gripes: the victim, the pompous doctor, agreed to a hypnosis test, which was carried out, fine. The doc did not consent to nightmares, chronic pain, and sex slavery. I did not like the doc, but I felt sympathy for her. The hypnotist was an evil cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercactusjuggler@cactusjuggler
I've been writing online erotica for almost twenty years. My favorite themes include: lesbianism, facesitting, humiliation, smothering, mind control, and incest. I often write stories requested by readers, and those requests have taken me to some pretty strange places.