Pain Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of degrading myself this way should have seemed more than awful, but just the thought of it made my heart beat faster and it was suddenly hard to catch my breath. I was so turned on that I felt a perverse urge to masturbate as I stared at her then. She was so confident, so beautiful, that picturing myself on my knees, doing what she wanted made me wet.

Despite her admonition, she didn't hurry me any further. She stood there, appearing equal parts bored and entertained as she watched me get up and kneel down in front of her.

When I crept up under her skirt and pressed my nose into her crotch, I felt her hands gently grasp my head, holding my face in against her as I began to sniff.

"Take a nice, deep breath and savor how I, and only I, can make you feel. Smell how horny you're making me, smell how much I get turned on by controlling other women and making them do whatever I want. Feel your silly thoughts and will fading away, feel how wonderful it is to finally have the inner peace of giving yourself to me."

It was obscenely wrong, me on my knees with my head up her skirt, letting her hold me possessively while I sniffed her pussy and fingered myself until I came. She let me worship her to a second amazing orgasm before pushing me away, smirking down at me with humiliating superiority then.

Staring up into her gorgeous face with the smell of her pussy still fresh in my nose, I didn't care if she was being cruel, because I was in love. She was just so perfect. I was happy just to be near her, she was the only thing that mattered to me. I wanted to kiss her neck, to laugh at her jokes and hold her in bed.

It didn't matter that what she'd done to me was wrong; I was in love. Even when she patted my head and giggled at the sight of me as she passed by me on her way to my chair, I didn't mind. If it made her happy to see me embarrassed, the shame was worth it.

She removed her underwear and dropped the pink panties next to the red pair on my desk. I scooted around to watch her, still on my knees, and my eyes locked on the underwear I'd just had pressed against my face. Seeing where my attention lay, she removed her skirt and used it to cover the underwear as she sat down in my chair

"Forget about my panties, Nancy--I have something much better for you, a way to take away your pain forever. Just like I did with Vicki, but this time I'm going to do it right. I never gave her a choice, I just made her what she is, and that wasn't very nice of me. With you, I'm not going any further unless you want to."

I stared at her, amazed that she could be both so gorgeous and so nice.

"So I'm just going to relax over here and tell you this: I'm really pretty turned on right now. What you just did, and the idea of having you just as enthralled as Vicki is, well that has me on high heat, if you know what I mean. I would really love for you to come over here and eat me out. Would you like to do that, sweetie? Would you like to please me with your mouth?"

She was not only sweet and beautiful, she was sexy too. So sexy that I was turned on myself again, just listening to her describe her own arousal. Nodding my agreement, I moved towards her but she held up her hand for me to wait.

"Hold on. I guess I've already proven my weakness with Vicki, so you should think about this before you do anything. I really don't see you ever being your old self again after you've tasted me, and the idea turns me on so much that I really don't see myself doing anything to stop you from joining her."

Her hand dropped below the desk, and it kept moving there, doing something down in her lap. She moaned and closed her eyes as I moved closer, mesmerized by the idea that she wanted me to go down on her and she was right there behind my desk, half-naked.

"It won't be unpleasant for you, trust me. You're going to love being my toy, and you'll never have to feel the pain and confusion of freedom again. You'll always have the comfort of feeling my control, of knowing that all that matters is pleasing me."

She slid my chair back to let me get down on the floor in front of her. She lifted her legs, bending her knees and leaning back until her feet were tucked up against her on the chair, presenting her naked sex in a vulgar display that was somehow beautiful then.

"So I'll leave it up to you. Have a life of pain and suffering, of pretending that you weren't meant to be ruled. Or you can taste the most incredible pussy you've ever seen, give yourself to me and feel the wonderful pleasure of worshiping me."

As I moved between her legs, she smiled at me and let her fingers settle in my hair, drawing me towards her neat delta of pubic hair. Her lower lips peeked out and looked deliciously perfect. Nothing could have stopped me then as I drew close enough to smell her scent, that glorious, sexy aroma that made my pain fade away and my heart thrill with the need to submit to her.

"That's a good girl, show me how much you want me. Make me feel how much you're going to love me forever. I'm so hot for you, honey," she said.

I couldn't have survived the pain it would have caused me to not taste her then, but I didn't even try to resist the need I felt. I wanted every bit of it, every bit of her, and it was all right there in front of me. Her perfect pussy. My life of adoring servitude. The fire in between my legs that threatened to consume me.

My lips opened and my tongue surged forward as I let her pull my face to its rightful home. We moaned together as my tongue found her steaming seam, and I felt the last of my pain fade away forever as I worked us both towards orgasm.

-The End-