Paint It Black Ch. 02

Story Info
The Head Mistress introduces her new slave to her world.
2.5k words
4.39
6.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To All Readers:

Welcome to my dark Realm,

The text you are about to read contains no sexual content... Yet. I would like to state that all characters are 18 years of age or older. There are however mentioning of cannibalism, rape, and other gory, sensitive matters.

Don't forget to rate, fave, and comment! I look forward to your feedback.

Author's Note:

I know I teased you all from my drawing I did of Urceline a few weeks back when I said I'd release a new story with her. Truth is that story is about 90% completed. I realize my chapters are not consistent and I do apologize. Since I noticed my second Urceline story is taking a bit longer than expected I decided to release my latest chapter for Paint it Black. I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I am having fun making it! Please stay tuned for Chapter 3! And if you haven't already, please read, rate, fave, and comment the Introduction/Chapter 1 of this story! Thank you so much for your support!

. • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • .

Chapter 2: Home Sweet Home

After an hour or so, the carriage made its progression up the mountainside and faced a ten-foot dark iron gate. As if by magic the gate opened itself and allowed the carriage passage before slamming closed behind it. The carriage pulled into a roundabout courtyard outside of the manor's main entrance. Elijah couldn't help but notice the huge statues of beasts of lore. Minotaur, Centaurs, Satyrs, Ogres, and Giants standing guard around the courtyard bearing huge clubs, maces, and other blunt weapons.

The hobgoblin opened the door to their carriage and helped the Head Mistress out of it. Feeling his heart thumping, Elijah scrambled out of the carriage after his Mistress. As soon as he exited, the door to the carriage slammed shut and the horses took off at a heavy trot around the backside of the Manor. The little hobgoblin cursing and running off behind it.

Without skipping a beat, Denise began to ascend the front steps with Elijah at her heels. Once they reached the double pewter doors, a huge mosaic stretched across the top of its entrance. Etched into this stone slab portrayed the Nightwalkers in all their terrible glory while enslaving the human race.

Before entering, Denise looked down on the boy. She placed a black claw to her dark lips to signal his silence. Then pointed at the floor to signal his other command, which was no looking up. Elijah immediately dropped his gaze as his Mistress pushed open the heavy doors.

The doors creaked open, the duo stepped inside, closed the door and entered a main hall that was filled with Nightwalkers. Despite the gloom and smoke lingering in the air, Elijah used his peripheral vision to discern his surroundings. The Nightwalkers seemed to be having a social gathering. They were dressed in rich, lavish clothes, lounging on throw pillows and seats around a fireplace. They were smoking hookah, drinking blood wine, and swapping stories of their recent slave purchases.

One Nightwalker, a male Vampire, was sitting in a winged armchair by the main fireplace. His voice rang out louder than the rest as he was busy engaging several vampire mistresses that sat on large throw pillows with each other as they listened to his tale, "I know! I know! You might think it's crazy but it's not! It's quite genius if you think about it! Think how much gold we'd save if we were breeding them! And let me tell you, the blood changes when the woman becomes pregnant. It's the richest! Full of protein, creamy, rich with new life blossoming inside of her."

The vampire mistresses shrieked with terrible laughter, "And how far along is this slave girl of yours, Master Rudolpho?"

"I bet she's enormous! Poor girl probably wishes she was dead now!" Laughed another.

"How did you impregnate her? I thought Nightwalkers couldn't breed with the cattle?" One wondered.

"I bought two slaves to breed with the other," he said simply.

"How did you make them breed? I've tried this method before and it hasn't worked out for me in the past."

"Oh, she wasn't too fond of the idea at first. Neither was he but it was easy for me to persuade him. All I had to do was threaten to cut off his manhood if he didn't. With my help in securing her to my work bench he was able to do his job... It was quite satisfying to watch.. But that was about eight months ago. She is quite enormous. The maintenance for her has been a bit annoying but I see it as a worthy investment. Soon she'll be ready to harvest, my juicy little melon.. Ah! There's the she-devil herself! Mistress Denise Visqua! "

A lot of the other vampiresses around Rudolpho gasped and began whispering frantically to each other. Elijah couldn't tell if the whispering were scared or excited or a little of all. He shifted his floor gaze to the bottom of his Mistress's black cloak that hid her entire form from beneath. He waited for her further instruction, slightly nervous by the sudden interruption of their course. Wondering what she was going to say and what was going to happen next.

Denise looked up at Master Rudulpho who stood now toe to toe as he made a charming gesture by tilting his top hat and flashing a debonair smile. Gently pushing his black bangs to show his dark eyes. He was slender but tall. Taller than Denise who seemed about average height for general Nightwalker population. No matter how far her gaze traveled to meet him in the eye her piercing blue gaze was no less threatening. A couple of the other Mistresses joined in whispering on the scenario. Elijah could hear a few jokes echoing from the back. He began to shake getting nervous as he felt the tension like static electricity in the air.

It was a full minute before she spoke and as such, her tone held an icy note, "Head Mistress."

Rudolpho's grin widened into a dark smirk as he gestured himself into a bow. His top hat now in his hand. "Of course, Head Mistress.. And where art thou be going with that wretch? Surely, our leader has personal guards to do her shopping while she can enjoy the company of her own people. Instead, she prefers the company of her dirty play things..wherever they've been."

Just then another voice entered the conversation. It was a deep feminine growl. Denise looked and saw one of her elites who had entered the room. She bore a trident in hand and stood beside Denise, "You will not disrespect the Head Mistress Denise Visqua! She is the owner of the Manor! Our refuge when we had none! She welcomed us in when she did not have to. And she works to regulate our base of operations! She is our ambassador and our brain power! Without her we would not be where we are today! Living in the laps of luxury like Kings! We are all Masters and Mistresses if we respect the one that gave us this lease! She is Head Mistress Denise Visqua! We cannot take what she has to offer. You dogs better not slip out of line and try to take her house! The Head Mistress has her elites, you swine! Disgrace her and that subjects you to mutiny to portray her as weak before her people..which is a crime!"

Denise raised her hand and placed it on her Elite's shoulder to calm her. The warrior, a plant-like woman breathed deeply through her nose and looked at Denise with her green eyes, tossing her purple vine hair. The Elite lowered her weapon as Denise approached Rudolpho. The Vampire Master saw her finger make a motion, and he looked up at the vaulted ceiling watching shadows disappear around corners. Rudolpho's smile vanished as he stood up to his fullest height, fixing his tie nervously, trying to remain calm. His charm was fading fast.

"Do you not like living here, Master Rudolpho? Perhaps I should re-book your room. I'm sure I could donate your living quarters to a misfit in need. Of course, you would have to remove all of your belongings and take them with you. Including that pregnant gutter wench of yours and the bull you had raped her as you watched. Good thing you got her knocked up before her next cycle. Wouldn't want the same fate happen twice. Oh? Did he not tell you? Of course not! He wasn't the one cleaning up after that massacre. Poor girl went into heat and your blood-lust got the better of you. You tried going into a feeding frenzy on the whole town that night. You dried up 40 villagers. It took me a week and a half to track down all the witnesses and wipe their memories. Forty villagers in one night while they screamed and woke up half the town! The villagers would have rallied and burned down this house!

There is no doubt in my mind that when this next project of yours goes into labor, the smell of her birth will drive you the same way. That baby is not meant to be and you will kill it. On that day we will say our goodbyes.. Because you did not and will not listen to my warning now. Come, Elijah! " Denise snapped as she swept up the stairs with Elijah following closely behind her. The Elite threw off a menacing look at the onlookers and rushed up the stairs after the Head Mistress.

Slowly the Main Hall's volume erupted back to life. Their crows of laughter following them back up through the corridors. Upon reaching the second bend, the Elite finally caught up to them out of breath, "Beg pardon, M'lady!" Denise stopped. She turned to regard her and respectfully waited till the Elite caught her breath before continuing, "Status Report before you head off for the evening! "

"Lyra, if it isn't threatening the town I do not wish to be disturbed on these nights. I already have a lot on my hands with Rudolpho and the Queen."

"That's what I wanted to talk with you about. Rudolpho has been rallying the other vampires. Some of them have been using the misfits on the streets. The other Elites and I think it'd be best to put further restrictions on purchases. The crimes I've stopped the last few weeks were all misfits working for a vampire! We all know how manipulative he is. We need to put an end to his charade now, or he will overthrow you. I don't want to see that happen, Head Mistress!"

Denise silenced her with her hand, "I have already said my peace. I'm trying to run a democracy not a dictatorship. We handle this the old fashion way and it'll make him a martyr. If the Queen finds out I have my own people she'll put a stop to the whole thing! This is a delicate situation and needs to be addressed in my court. Once I've established my court he won't have anyone on his team. His exile will come when that slave girl gives birth. Quote me now."

"I didn't think you would let a baby get murdered just to prove a point. I know they're just cattle, but really. The whole Elite guard agrees to take Rudolpho and his followers out on your orders."

The Head Mistress stared sharply at Lyra, "Were you pre-authorizing a command I did not give?"

"No! My Lady! I was merely seeking peaceful counseling with them!"

"Enough! I have heard enough about Rudolpho for one night! Return to your station and do not disturb me again unless the villagers are at my gates!"

" Yes, Head Mistress! "

But Elijah heard the Elite storm off down the hall as he watched his Mistress continue her retreat in the opposite direction. Without the slightest hesitation, he obediently followed suit with her. The corridors were long and drafty. They had carpet runners all the way through the Manor. The staircases were made of carved chestnut and polished. When he was positive that they were alone, he chanced a glance at the paintings on the wall. They were works of art; gorgeous landscapes. Full size statues of smaller beasts of lore such as orcs, goblinoids, and trolls stood at every bend guarding the entrance into a new hallway. Handcrafted, embellished doors stood at the entrance to every room along the halls. From these doors came the sound of neglectful cries and weeping of the slaves while their Masters and Mistresses paraded downstairs.

It seemed like hours as Denise lead him through corridor, after twisting corridor, and then a spiraling staircase that seemed to lead to the bowels and catacombs of the Manor. The corridors down here were made of stone and were cold. Even down here the drafty wind moaned with agony and sorrow.

At long last the two finally arrived in front of a clockwork door. Denise took her long, black claw and scratched the door down. A series of gears began to click and shift as the door began to open. At first the room was pitch black. Denise ushered Elijah inside then closed the door behind him. A solid shift and click told him that they were locked inside.

Once the door was locked, suddenly torch brackets began to ignite brilliant blue fire along the walls. A chandelier in the middle of the ceiling ignited its thousands of candles one by one as though it were a birthday cake. And the fireplace shaped in the mouth of a dragon roared to life with the same menacing blue flame.

As the room became lit, Elijah could see it all more clearly. Horrible chains, whips, metal devices, and traps hung from the ceiling. Along the walls were shelves upon shelves of books. Upon these shelves were also jars full of morbid things like animal parts in acidic green liquids. Laying out in the open on a wooden table were tools with frightening jagged edges. On one side of the room was an empty cell with a straw covered mat and a thin moth-eaten blanket. A bucket stood in the corner of the cell. Towards the door were two bowls for food and water; like a dog.

Elijah stood there frozen with fear as he tried to take it all in. He noticed Denise brushed past him. She shed off her black traveling cloak revealing the fact she wore no top. Just a flowing, indigo skirt that swept the stone flagged floor. Her dark locks cascaded all the way down to her bare feet. She crossed the floor of her chamber. Elijah now realized the back part of the chamber was raised and in the middle between two doors on the farthest back wall was a throne made entirely of human bones.

Denise approached this throne and sat upon it. She was wearing the most satisfying look on her face. A facial expression that had gone overlooked just a few hours back. Now she looked scary in all of her Nightwalker glory. She was just another monster behind her sinister veil.

"Make yourself at home... my pet."