Painting Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing story. Trading pictures leads to MMF fun.
1.5k words
4.42
3.8k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Painter's surprise cont'd.

Hi Pat, it's Sue here began the email. Sorry no pictures just yet...but we are having fun working on it. I must say, Jim's sex drive has gone way up. He follows me around the house like a puppy. And I don't mind the attention, nice to have him wanting me constantly. He used to be such a couch potato, now he's offering assistance in whatever I'm doing. Touching me, trying to get a quick feel, he walks around at half mast.

Last night he told me he would like to see more of you, including pictures of you and I together. Possibly the three of us together or of just you and Jim. And I know I'm getting ahead of myself a little bit here, just wanted to be open and share that with you. And in case you were wondering, I wasn't objecting to Jim's suggestion. At any rate, probably too much information (and I know it falls short on pictures) but there is more to come!

Well, that was a lot to process I thought. Small steps appear to be getting to much bigger ones. But again I was flattered and truthfully excited by Sue's note. I sent her a quick reply along with another picture of me, this time from the front. I'm standing on a beach in Mexico wearing these denim print micro boxers. Ok, can't wait for the pictures I concluded. My big head swelled even more when she snapped back, oh yes more of those please!

For the next few days we would send each other a picture or two. Nothing even X rated, mostly peeks at boobs, butts. Jim liked to include a cock picture in each. We chatted about everything from annoying neighbours and local events to nudity and sex.

So Jim and Sue had been out shopping. The pictures they sent nearly a week later were very well done. They had rented costumes, hers was a sexy Catwomen, he was the LoneRanger. They were in various stages of undress, sometimes seducing one another, other times play fighting. Jim's toy pistols got to some interesting places and Sue actually had a picture of her claw marks into Jim. But what surprised me the most was how excited I got from the picture of Sue naked except for her mask holding Jim's toy pistols, one pointed at his balls, the other it seemed slightly inserted into his rectum. Jim's cock was fully erect, like Sue's nipples. He had a real look of fear in his eyes and Sue's facial expression showed how much she was enjoying subduing the LoneRanger. By this time I was also fully erect and stroking myself. I came twice that evening looking at there pictures and I knew then that the conversation that Sue introduced earlier was something I was lusting for.

It was the next day I got back to them. Told them how stunning they were and complementing them on the effort they made. Let them know how excited I became and the pleasure I gave myself. Offered them my picks for best LoneRanger pic, best Catwomen pic, best couple pic (one of the two of them full nude with masks only play fighting). But also offered a most exciting picture award for the pistol shot. I wanted I also let them know how they really upped the ante, that there was no competing with that and how any picture I sent would be a letdown in comparison. But I also knew I wanted to share a few more of my pictures and in fact was excited to. I dug through old vacation pictures of me naked, found a few typical cock pictures and even one from the previous night of me erect and stroking my cock while looking at their pictures.

Sue and Jim replied almost right away with a happy face and so glad you liked them comment.

They followed that up a few hours later. First they said they still couldn't believe this whole situation is happening, from the painting on the scaffold to their exposing themselves in costumes and role playing. Never would have guessed that to happen said Sue. We knew something was amiss in the bedroom and we were not really doing anything about it. And Pat, like you we had to excuse ourselves from replying while we fucked our brains out. Your pictures are exotic and erotic, really got us turned on. And must admit the reason it took so long to send you the costume pictures was that we were so turned on by the role playing and knowing we were sharing them with you that we often had to stop and fuck. It's like before we were married, chasing after each other like a couple of rabbits. Before this started, it was more like once every month or two and it was like a duty, not a lot of passion or excitement. Jim then told me his claw marks from Sue's nails were starting to heal, but how that turned him on when she took a bit of control. It's what lead to the pistol pictures he said. And yes the gun barrel was penetrating me a bit, Sue was really commanding me at that point. It was a new experience for us that we both enjoyed. They sent another picture of them from earlier Sue riding Jim's cock.

My note back jokingly said how happy I was to be able to "service their needs". I told them I too was surprised at how quickly our intimate picture sharing and conversations had evolved. But also how I felt there was a development of openness and trust. And as their previous note was silent on what might happen next other than continuing to chat and share pictures. I took that to mean, they had brought (our getting together) up and were waiting for me to decide. I knew I had a free morning later in the week and along with sending them a few more pictures wondered if they might like a visitor? Well yes that timing would be just great Jim responded.

Sue had the coffee on when I arrived. She was wearing this cute purple nighty that accentuated her butt cheeks. Jim had on shorts and a T-shirt like me. The conversation flowed easily, all desired that we get naked, and take pictures along the way. Maybe more happens and maybe it doesn't. Sue then suggested that we take turns removing on article of clothing from their person of choice until all clothes were off an she would go first, pulling my shirt off. Jim then reached for my shorts, ganging up on me. I lifted Sue's nighty and she in turn took pity on me and removed Jim's shirt. Jim then surprised me by pulling off my boxers. Ok, time to stop for a few pictures Jim says grabbing the camera. Me now naked, Sue in her thong panties and Jim still wearing his shorts. Oh I like what I see Sue exclaimed. Me too said Jim, moving Sue and I around for pictures. Sue and I were intentionally brushing up against one another lightly touching skin to skin. I began to get aroused, prompting more pictures from Jim. Is it ok if Sue touches you there Pat, snapping away. After a bit more caressing, Sue says your turn Pat and I remove her thong to reveal a cleanly shaved pussy. Sue pulls Jim's shorts off along with his boxers. Thanks says Jim, saves me from doing it. So we all naked and excited. Nipples protruding, cocks erect. Jim scurrying around taking pictures. I'm sharing every picture with you Pat. We then take pictures in front of the tripod, Sue laughing at Jim who had just purchased another camera that he could control remotely. All hands began to wander at that point. Touching breasts, asses, cocks and pussy. The camera kept clicking, hands moving.

Sue looks at me holding the other camera. Pat, Jim told me earlier he wants to play with your cock and balls. He has never touched another man before but got really excited telling me. Only if you want to Pat, Jim pipes in. My stiff cock was looking for attention, umm sure ok. Sue took a few pictures while Jim played with me, he had a good teacher in his wife. She then asked Jim to suck it. I nodded ok and Jim took me in his mouth. Sue meanwhile was doing up her strap-on. Look Jim, I've been shopping too. She lubed up his virgin ass and entered him as he sucked my cock. Suck him Jim, use your tongue, take him deeper Sue was commanding as she pounded him. She reached around and stroked his cock. Jim and I were building quickly towards orgasm. Swallow his cum Jim, all of it Sue demanded and when I came Jim took it all. His own cum went all over but Sue managed to trap much of it in her hand. She presented it to Jim, who licked it clean. My gosh that was hot Sue exclaimed removing the strap-on. Jim was shaking, physically and sexually exhausted. Alright Jim, you have had enough for today, now it's my turn with Pat - oh and no pictures for this part, we are going to need a few test runs before we are camera ready she grinned.