Pairs of Pumpkins #10: The Embrace of Disgrace 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!?" His demeanor screamed the opposite.

"Have you been reading them the whole time!?"

"NO!"

Liar.

How was that possible with her magical protection?! Her mind unconsciously jumped to what would immediately confirm it: the most vulgar thing she could think of.

Jasper's open jaw dropped further. "Who's Joseph!?"

His eyes widened, staring into hers.

"I didn't know!"

That was true. Not at first, she didn't. "How are you doing that?! This prevents any magic from affecting me!" she said, tugging her relagite charm again before dropping it back to its chain. If fell back to the discreet home of her cleavage and his eyes followed it there.

"It's not magic! Nobody taught me. I can just... hear thoughts when I focus."

"Sounds like magic."

"Well, obviously not if your little thing doesn't stop it!" His eyes jerked back to hers. His tone was defensive and hysterical. "You have to LEARN magic, right? This is just something I can do. Since I was a kid!"

He was reading her thoughts! Is this why Zarron stopped making inbred children?

Psychics weren't supposed to exist. There were stories and legends but nothing substantiated and in all of her travels, she'd never witnessed any evidence. She'd found many things in this world which were uncommon and rare. If she'd ever met a psychic, how would she know?

The life wizard, Dame Darcy said something remarkable was in their bloodline and that even she couldn't fully comprehend it. She also mentioned the Vasiljev's familial over-endowments were perhaps the results of selective breeding, implying the lineage might already be inbred.

"Mother and Father... my adopted parents, I mean. They told me I should keep it a secret. They said people fear magic less because they can account for it. Like you do with that." A finger unfurled and gestured to her chest. "They said people wouldn't understand and bad things might happen to me if they find out."

"I'm sure the Lord and Lady of Stusport are happy to have a psychic in their court."

The boy nodded. "They are but they aren't exploiting me, or the people. I help get to the truth of matters."

"That must be hard to do and keep a secret."

Jasper nodded before swallowing, his eyes going distant. "So, I'm inbred. That's what's wrong with me."

Portia snapped. "You need to stop doing that." With a sign, she deflated and flopped down to sit next to him. "But yes, your father, the donor you were fertilized with: he's my brother. We didn't have sex though! Zarron thought... well, seemed to think there was power in our blood he could compound through inbreeding." She scooted closer and pulled him to her side in a hug. "Nothing is wrong with you. You have an incredible ability that you can use to help people."

"You didn't have sex with your brother. But your son..." Jasper was quiet for a long moment before looking up to her. "Tell me about Joseph."

The vixen flushed with heat, both from panic and the simmering memory. She buried her muzzle in her hands. Trying not to think about it only made it worse. His hand rested on her back, his body hot against hers.

"Why are you so ashamed if you loved it so much?"

"Because he's my SON."

"Do you think any teenage boy cares about that if it means making love to the most beautiful, legendary adventuress in the Land? It's not like you were the one who raised us."

"That's not why it's wrong."

Jasper was so close. She pushed herself off the bed and paced in a small circle.

"Besides, isn't that WHY you loved it so much?"

Her son was unsure in his demeanor but knew what she was thinking. Now he had the confidence of knowing the truth. Portia stopped and looked back at him. The handsome, young fox leaned back on his hands, his head hunched and shy but his knees spread, the fabric of his trousers pulled tight to outline and restrain the potent, arm-thick monster that stiffened out of his sheath, straining seams down to his knee. When did that happen?

He had already kicked off his shoes.

"Jasper..."

The teenage boy swallowed, shaking. "Look at me. I'm this pale, pasty, doughy, inbred fox in a court full of beautiful nobles. Nobody pays any attention to me or gives me any respect. And nobody has ever looked at me the way you're looking at me right now."

She brought her hands to run through her hair and squeeze her skull from both sides.

Jasper jumped to his feet while fumbling with his belt, then pulled down and stepped out of his pants. Unfolding himself revealed his canine malehood, red, erect, and massive, stabbing out from his white fur, towards her like a dowsing rod.

His emerged cock had such a volume to it that his stomach was flatter for not carrying the whole thing within his sheath. He was bigger than Joseph, with a slight bend in it but that wasn't as arousing as the fact that he was her son and he was ready to fuck. He knew everything and wanted her anyway. Her body was on fire. A real, pure fire.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, Mom. But everything you're thinking, I want."

"Jasper." She was quivering now. Melting. She must look pathetic.

"Stop with guilt. I've never wanted anything so bad in my life."

She tackled him to the bed, landing on top of him. Her muzzle met his in a hungry kiss, her hands groping his arms and shoulders. His went straight to her breasts, held in form by her breastplate, which kept some distance between them and his fingers did what so many men did: tried to find how to take it off.

"Let's just get it over with. It's not supposed to work this way but I guess I don't need to warm up when it comes to fucking my kids. I want you inside me, Jasper. I guess you already know that." She sat up on him and reached under herself, taking a firm grip of his erection before rising on all fours. Eagerly, he lapped and groped at her breastplate as it hung over his face, then passed it as she brought his tip up her skirt and to her exposed, soaking folds.

They grunted together, in violent strain and then relief as she stabbed herself down on his length. She was suddenly quite full, but wasn't sitting in his lap yet. Her body flooded with light while her insides rearranged around his girth and depth. It was the instant, pure bliss she'd been fearing ever since she found out about Joseph.

Her eeth gritted and her eyes clenched, tears welling at their corners. Gloved hands held his shoulders, laying on top of him.

"Are you ok? I still can't see your face!" Jasper sounded worried. Her chest blocked their view of each other's faces until she arched her back enough to see over them.

"It's back. Waiting for me all along. It's night and day," she stammered, her voice shaky and shrill.

"I can't tell what you're thinking. It feels too good to concentrate."

"It's you. It's all of you," she stammered out. "It's like nothing else is even sex anymore. Maybe nothing before was really that good."

Jasper's hands came to rest on her hips, not wanting to interrupt her thoughts. She looked back to his eyes and put her hand on his cheek, her face hovering near. Her voice was shaky as she spoke.

"Are you okay?"

"I have literally, never in my life, been better than right now. I'm the luckiest boy in the world."

Portia gave a wiggle of her hips, shifting the tightness inside her, where she could feel his tip in her pelvis. So much of him was inside her already but it wasn't any less of incest to only take half of him. She wanted it all.

Eager fingers rushed to unbuckle her belt, relieving the tension in her abdomen. Suddenly limp, her skirt fell away and off the bed with a shake of her hips before she sat back, finally getting a full view of her son's wide-eyed face with every inch now inside her.

Her body froze, wincing hard before a shrill, long, laborious cry pushed through her muzzle, ending in a jaw-dropping gasp. She collapsed onto one elbow, her chest resting on his while she covered her face with her hands.

"It's so easy. So fucking easy." Portia was crying as she rolled back her head in moaning ecstasy.

His hands took her shoulders, hugging her as best she could in their current position. "What is, Mother?"

"Sex. Cumming. I just fuck one of my kids and I barely have to do anything. I just cum."

"Mom," he waited for her to look at him before he continued. "It sounds like you should fuck your kids more often."

Portia cracked her eyes open, his restrained grin shy but crooked. Hers started to match his. "I guess I don't have much choice," she said and licked at his muzzle before kissing him. Her weight shifted back over him then peeled herself up to straddle him. "You're going to need to stop calling me Mother, at least when your dick is inside me."

"Why? You love it."

The vixen huffed, trying to hide that it was a laugh before she moved over him, rocking her body slowly back and forth. Jasper was mostly still beneath her, chest heaving with breath, enjoying the skilled motions of an experienced lover and she was all too happy to use him.

In time, his hands moved up again, first to her breastplate, then to her long, leather-armored, opera gloves. He peeled one of them off, her fur damp and matted with sweat beneath it and he took her fingers to his mouth, smelling her before sucking on a finger, his eyes locked with hers.

Portia reached a lazy rhythm of riding him, savoring the near effortlessness that the sensations came with. It was a drug, just like she'd worried for so long about. Just like she'd sought help for. She knew now, she was beyond help. What was the point in resisting anymore?

Greedy hands peeled away her other glove and his hungry mouth sucked on another of his mother's sweaty fingers before his attention returned to her breasts and their restraints. "We need to take this stupid thing off," he resolved and set to work on deciphering its removal. "We're going to be here for a while."

"Yeah, we are," she said with shame, before moving her hands to help him.

The vixen sat back, hilting him within her again while four hands rushed to free the buckles securing her hard leather top. They were bigger already with their restraints loosened, moving more as she did. Fingers dug under the bottom then peeled it off, releasing her enormous, white-furred breasts into the air.

They were tremendous, dominating her entire chest and rolling like the tide in echo of her hips. Freed from their leather prison, their thick fur was matted and sweaty, just like her hands.

Beneath her, he was dumbstruck and she ran a hand over his scalp, restraining a proud grin. "Big, aren't they? If I'd raised you, you'd have nursed from these. I can't believe that makes me horny too."

Jasper said nothing as he dove in, latching his muzzle to a nipple as he tried his best to lift her with his increasingly eager hips.

Arms threw around him and squeezed, groaning in delight until another effortless orgasm grabbed and held her. When it passed, she lunged forward panting and holding him by the shoulders. She pushed him back, her nose to his.

"Want to get on top of me?"

He nodded quickly and she reached back, pulling his thighs out from under her then rolling back on the bed. Her son scrambled into position over her and began fucking with teenage vigor, eyes locked to her chest and the immediate effect his bucking hips had on them.

Her teeth gritted and she whimpered in pleasure as she reached back to brace her hands on the footboard. "So fucking good!"

He was sweating and panting, running himself ragged in his feral mounting but found enough self-awareness to mutter "Can I..."

"Anything you want!" she barked and his thrusts grew harder and wider spaced. His knot was swollen and battered her clitoris into yet another orgasm. They were all blending together. Nothing felt better. With an extra surge of force, he wedged the swelling bulb at the base of his canine cock past her and watched her delighted reaction before his own, explosive force followed.

His expression was slack-jawed and clenched, inexperienced and silly but she felt him flood her with familial semen, first a lot and then a lot more until it threatened to cramp her.

Panting and sweating, sanity and rational thought crept back to both of them and he slumped on top of her, exhausted. She was full, his orgasm voluminous and plugged within her by her son's swollen knot. It was the first time her offspring had cum inside her vagina and his semen squeezed up against the ovaries they had been stolen from. The idea should have been revolting but she stirred her hips, shifting him inside her. She loved it.

"I can't believe I lost my virginity to the legendary Portia Pridemoon."

"Jasper, you lost your virginity to your mother. To the pussy you came out of."

He lifted his head to meet her eyes with a scoundrel's smile. "That might be even hotter. And you can't tell me..."

She was not amused. "I need you to stay out of my head, from now on. It's not endearing. And it's not a turn-on."

His smile collapsed and he nodded. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

She nodded and leaned up to give him a peck of the kiss on the nose before adjusting the both of them on the bed, so he laid atop her. Her arms swung around him, and stared at the ceiling, feeling the occasional spasm of her own son's enormous erection, wedged deep in her core.

Jasper was right. It was hotter.

12