All Comments on 'Pairs of Pumpkins #10: The Embrace of Disgrace 03'

by PortiaPridemoon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar5 months ago

"She's a natural, Mom!"

"I'm the worst mother that ever lived."

my sides XD This sequence has certainly lived up to its name, to the point it -almost- made me nauseous. Too much of a good thing indeed.

Despite the phantom intruder, despite the odd behaviour of the fire, I -literally- couldn't have guessed that Anastasia had tracked them down. Splooge factor aside, that scream-off had me giggling like the opening of Hoodwinked. I don't know if Ana's intentionally written autistic or her punctuality is a consequence of living cloistered with Zarron, but it makes her stand out all the more as too precious for this sinful world. :p

Also didn't expect Jasper to go back: there's hope for royalty yet, plus Portia will definitely be needing influential allies for what's to come. The Rescue has been mostly missions of opportunity, but the plague hints at a larger crisis, and I expect the coming chapters will see greater stakes beyond Portia's kin. I don't know how you managed to sign off a three-part spell of debauchery with the hype of an epic saga, but I eagerly await Part II.

PortiaPridemoonPortiaPridemoon5 months agoAuthor

Hopefully not too nauseous!

I'm glad Ana's return caught you off guard! She's a fun one. We haven't seen fully what she's capable of but with an iron trap memory and a lifetime in a wizard's library, she's likely no slouch. We'll see how good of a pairing they are going forward, considering that Portia spend the last nine stories wearing an anti-magic amulet.

It's no fun to spoil why she talks the way she does but there are all kinds of possible explanations! Obviously, *I* know :) Thank you for noticing.

They are just getting started on their mission and it's a big book! We've already heard a lot of names in this one that we may someday hear again.

I'm glad it left you anticipating more and it feels great to have this season wrapped up. There is part of me hoping I'll find the steam to try to get these stories properly published, since "Trojan Horse" and "PoP Season One" are both novel length or more. If there were a broader readership or even *gasp* financial motivation, I'd devote a lot more time to these.

In the meantime, comments like yours are gold for me and help me to keep writing these questionable stories of dubious marketability. Thank you again, sincerely.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar5 months ago

Glad I can be of service, and my apologies for the radio silence: I was crunching through October to finally post -my- first submission, and it meant my reading list piled up like 52 cars (and I -still- haven't cleared out the list). :p Furry content seems a narrow niche here, but it's a damn shame this series has so little engagement: you've made the perfect blend of compelling characters, engaging story, vivid setting, and satisfying sex. Given the sort of schlock I've seen go to physical print even within erotica, this -deserves- a jacket.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPortiaPridemoon@PortiaPridemoon
Female-forward, sex-positive stories for grownups with overactive imaginations! Characters. Story. Sex with a catch. Big breasts, big cocks, big hearts! I have works in SciFi with "Space Debris," Fantasy with "Pairs of Pumpkins" and present-day with "The Trojan Horse Wore H...