Paisley's Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
Paisley's shopping spree
3.1k words
4.54
3.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank stepped into the bedroom to find Paisley with a towel wrapped around her body, staring into the closet. He chuckled to himself and pulled a pair of jeans and a black henley from the drawer. He got dressed, watching her out of the corner of his eye. "I'm going to get that list off your phone so I can check out a few things online before we leave. Take your time getting ready." He said as he slipped the shirt over his head.

Her phone sat on the dresser nearest the closet. The smell of his cologne filled her nostrils as he stepped closer to her. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he grabbed the device and left the bedroom. Paisley finally selected a short brown corduroy button down skirt, a white camisole and a light brown cropped cardigan. She paired them with a pair of knee high dark brown suede boots.

It took her 15 minutes to dry her hair and get her make up on before she dressed and went downstairs. She found Frank in the kitchen with his laptop, finishing another cup of coffee. He looked up and flashed a devilish grin.

"I took the liberties of ordering a most of what is on your list. A few items I hadn't gotten to yet, but I am certain we will find everything by the end of the day." He said as he watched her fetch a bottle of cold pressed green juice from the refrigerator. "Are you ready to do some shopping?" He said as he closed the laptop.

Paisley nodded as she took a drink of the cold liquid. "Ready when you are." She giggled. He could see the sparkle of excitement in her eyes as she reached for her bag. She slipped her phone into it and headed toward the garage door.

Frank followed, admiring how good she looked in that short skirt. He grabbed the keys, clicking the unlock button twice before opening the door to the car for her. She climbed in, smiling up at him. The top of her camisole sat low enough to give him a perfect view of her cleavage as she reached for the seatbelt. He shut the door and got in.

The black Dodge Charger roared to life. He pulled out of the garage and they were on their way to the first of several stops. He had been meaning to make a trip to Love Me Red, the sex toy shop a few blocks from where he worked. Today, he had the perfect excuse to take her there.

The store was a moderate sized boutique specializing in BDSM equipment. When the door opened, the bell rang, alerting the employees to their presence. The owner Martin Crisp greeted them with a broad smile. Over the years he had gotten to know Frank and Paisley quite well. He and Frank walked to the counter while Paisley browsed.

"So, my girl wants to set up an OnlyFans account. I decided that she needed several new toys for the pictures and videos she wants to post. What fun little things do you have in the back?" He asked.

The back room was exclusively for special customers. It held the more wicked items including bondage furniture and his collection of oddities. The two disappeared in the back while Paisley was busy trying to decide which set of nipple clamps she wanted. It was then that she saw the tower of pain. The large metal T shaped device with dangling clamps and the silicone pad which would rest against her breastbone looked intimidating. She immediately knew that she needed it.

She had picked up a set of nipple and clit suckers, a pair of clamps with tiny bells dangling from them the tower and a new gag before she realized that the men had vanished. She knew that meant they were in the back room. A shiver of excitement ran up her spine as she began to wonder what was waiting behind the large red door. She placed the items on the counter as she went to the door. Her long, slender fingers turned the knob and she pushed it slowly open.

"And it will work with that?" She heard Frank ask.

The two men were blocking her view of what Frank were talking about. As she walked closer, the sound of her boots on the concrete gave her away. The pair turned around to see her standing there. It was then that she got the first look at the large fucking machine that they were standing in front of. She gasped softly at the site of it.

He had been talking about getting one for quite some time but did not think it would get as much use as he'd like. She took a step closer, mouth slightly agape. This, of course, caused the two to chuckle. "I think she likes it." Martin said. Paisley walked past them to inspect the device. Her fingers ran along the long metal shaft that drove the dildo.

"Yeah. So what else will I need for if?" He asked.

"There is a small pump for inflation, and one for ejaculation." A salacious smile formed on the store owner's face. "If you'd like a demonstration, I might be persuaded to take a little off the combo." His eyes then moved to Paisley, who was now looking at the controls.

"Of course." He replied. "PAISLEY" He said sternly. The girl spun around with a frightened expression. She looked like she had just been caught snooping by a parent. "Strip. You can leave the boots on."

Paisley did not question his command and began to take off her sweater. She carefully laid it on nearest bench, along with the camisole and skirt. Martin's eyes remained trained on her as she then stepped forward toward Frank.

Martin wasted no time. He hurriedly sanitized the adjustable seat that sat in front if it. As he moved to fetch the appropriate bottle of lubricant and set up the machine, she sat. Frank readily cuffed her ankles, forcing her legs to spread widely. He stared into her eyes, his fingers running up the inside of her thigh. "I thought you might like to try out the new toy you are getting." His fingertips began to strum her clit.

Her nipples hardened as she laid her back against the cold leather bench. She nodded, biting her lower lip while he teased the perfect pink nub. Martin had quickly taken the large knotted dildo from the packaging and affixed it to the shaft. He then handed the two remotes to Frank. The larger started the fucking machine, the smaller, the two pumps that would inflate the knot and fill her with its lubricant.

Martin then adjusted the cuffs that would keep her wrists in place. Paisley's eyes widened at the sight of the very large dildo and the slight bulge at its base. Frank made sure that the tip was perfectly lined up, the tip parting her lips.

Paisley's face wore a mask of slight fear and excitement. She had only seen fucking machines in videos and had never thought she would be strapped down and forced to experience it. Frank's finger pressed the button, forcing the machine to start. He laid the other remote on top of the machine's sturdy base.

The strokes were slow at first and shallow, allowing her muscles to adjust to the size as it bore deeper into her with a simple turn of a dial. Her chest began to rise and fall faster as she drew in gasping breathes, which brought a smile to Frank's lips. He began to adjust the dials, increasing speed and depth each time she looked the least bit comfortable with it.

Soon her gasps were replaced with moans as the dildo plunged into her greedy little slit. She was enjoying it so much that she did not seem to mind the way that the tip pounded against her cervix with each thrust. Her moans grew louder and louder as a tiny trickle of her sweet juices leaked from around the toy as it delved deep.

Her body was writhing as much as it could. The settings did not allow the dildo to fully leave her dripping wet pussy, making it impossible for her to escape it's thrusts. Her back arched, her hips bucked, as the need burned brightly inside her. He could see how much she was enjoying it. He then picked up the second remote.

Paisley's eyes widened wildly as she felt the base begin to swell. It banged against her glistening lips as the toy drove into her again and again. She was panting, her body wet with a thin layer of sweat. Martin could not take his eyes off of her as she trembled.

"Cum" he commanded once the knot had reached its full size.

His pet immediately obliged, letting the sweet waves of pleasure wash over her writhing body. He grinned evilly as he watched her lips being forced apart enough for the knot to push inside of her. She let out a loud cry once it was fully trapped inside of her. She had not felt that full since he had fisted her months ago.

She whimpered as the large bulbous protrusion continuously rubbed her g-spot, leading to a string of several intense orgasms. She could hardly catch her breath as her pussy was pummeled by the dildo. She stared at Frank the entire time, lost in the grips of the repeated mind blowing orgasms. He smiled proudly at her as he watched her suffer the intense torment.

He then pressed the second button on the small remote. He watched the thin pearly white fluid flow up the tube and into the base of the dildo. The loud stream of obscenities flooded the room as she endured more orgasms. Suddenly the flood of warmed lube began to pump into her. The look of shock on her face was priceless.

For several seconds it filled her with the creamy white fluid. Her hands were clenched into fists as she reached her final orgasm. He let the knot deflate, allowing the massive exodus of her delectable nectar mixed with the lubricant to slosh out of her. He slowly turned down the speed on the device, stopping it once it finally fully withdrew from her.

She laid there panting and trembling. He had never seen her look so beautiful. Martin was amazed by her performance. It was truly an amazing thing to behold. He was not one for letting people try out the equipment but Frank was one of his best customers and today's show was definitely worth it.

Frank uncuffed her from the bench, allowing her to fully sit up. Martin grabbed a towel from the fresh pile and handed it to Paisley. She blushed and grinned when she noticed the huge bulge in his pants. "Thank you." She purred as she took it.

Frank gave her a quick kiss before the two men exited the room. While she finished wiping herself off, the pair discussed the discount and what items were to be delivered the next day. The thoughtful girl got dressed, and proceeded to use the same supplies that Martin had used to wipe down the bench as well as cleaning up the puddle that she left.

When she emerged from the back room, he was ringing up the machinery as well as a few other items that Frank had added to her pile. Two new paddles, blindfolds, and a couple of other items that she did not get to see were bagged up and sitting on the counter.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Martin said with a grin.

Frank grabbed the bags and the two exited the store. He did not give her a chance to inspect the items before putting the bags in the trunk. The two stopped for lunch, giving them time to talk about what had happened. He loved her enthusiasm as he told her that he had purchased the machine, and the dildo set up that she had tested.

He could not help but chuckle to himself as he noticed the way that the waiter kept trying to nonchalantly get a view down her shirt. Paisley was oblivious to the fact that men stared at her like that so often. The only gaze that concerned her was Frank's.

The next stop was at Fantasia's Closet. The shop did a lot of custom work for several of the strip clubs in the area as well as Hades', the local BDSM club. It was Paisley's favorite place to shop. There were several new mannequins decked out in the newest full body latex bodysuits that had just come in. The one that immediately caught Frank's eye was a red one with cut outs at the chest and crotch.

He then motioned for the sales girl. She was a bubbly blonde that had been working there for several years. Paisley wandered around, gathering several different outfits of leather and lace while he told the girl to grab several items that he wanted to see his pet try on.

Frank made himself comfortable on the large red leather sofa as he waited for her to try things on. Each time she changed, she stepped out, letting him take a good look at her. He nodded with approval at most items, only vetoing a couple of the more basic items. It wasn't until she had managed to get into the red jumpsuit that she saw a major reaction from him.

The latex hugged her body like a second skin. The strategically placed openings showcased her prominent breasts. The cut outs were slightly smaller than the circumference of her breasts, squeezing them out as if they had been lightly bound. He made her turn around so he could get a better look at the lower opening.

He ran his fingers over her smooth mound and down her lips as she bent at the waist. The bulge in his jeans was getting quite uncomfortable. Without a word, he stood up, maneuvering around the latex covered treat in front of him. The click of the lock engaging filled her ears as she remained with her hands encircling her ankles.

She could hear the rasping of his zipper as he undid his jeans, pushing them down his hips before letting them drop to his feet. His fingers wrapped around his erection, guiding the tip along her lips. He teasingly traced higher, circling her rosebud. She took a deep breath, exhaling it slowly as she waited to see which hole he would choose to violate.

He slowly kept tracing up and down, letting the head part her slick pink lips or press ever so lightly against her puckered opening. In his mind, he debated which he would rather plant his seed in. His free hand went to her hip, gripping it firmly to hold her steady as he began to breach her lips. Paisley bit her lower lip to stifle the moan that slipped from her throat. Once the head was embedded in her velvety folds, both of his hands held on as he began to push deeper.

Frank let out a low growl as he felt the warmth of her wetness enveloping his throbbing member. He paused once it was fully inserted. Despite his grasp on her, she managed to grind against him, making him moan softly. He tightened his grip and began to thrust with long deliberate strokes. Each one of them was punctuated by a moan, gasp, or whimper.

Her breasts bounced wildly as he began to pump his hips harder into her. He could feel her muscles tighten around him as she fought the urges that were now filling her. Her moans had grown louder as he continued to relentlessly pound her dripping wet pussy. He leaned slightly, catching a side view of her breasts as they moved with each of his thrusts.

He moved one hand from her hip to her shoulder, forcing her to stand up straight. The hand then slithered around her throat, holding it firmly. The pressure from the squeezing only slightly impaired her breathing, allowing few sounds to leave her. He knew that when she came, she would be extremely loud. He certainly did not want to get kicked out of the shop.

Frank began to forcefully thrust into his pet. His quickened speed making it hard for her to gulp in even the smallest amount of air between strokes. He tightened his grip slightly as he inched closer and closer to the point of no return. He held out as long as he could, allowing Paisley to teeter on the edge for several minutes before succumbing his command. "Cum" he growled into her ear.

Paisley's body twisted and squirmed against him as all of that pent up frustration came bursting free. He held her throat firmly as she writhed and bucked, this time cutting the air off for a couple of seconds. By the time that the earth shattering orgasm had ended, she could barely stand on her own two feet.

He held her panting form against him until she was stable enough to move on her own. He loved how perfect it felt to hold her as she recovered. He knew that it often took a lot out of her, and that made it even more special.

"That is definitely going home with us." He smirked. "Get back in your clothes. I'll take the things to the counter."

She stopped, kissing Frank gently before smiling at him. "Ok." She cooed. "I'll hurry up."

By the time that she had gotten back into her own attire, he was standing near the dressing room doors with three large black and pink bags. She giggled with glee as she took them from his hand. He took her other hand in his and the two headed out to the car. Paisley could feel his semen trickle out of her as she walked, leaving a thin stream of it down her inner thigh.

It was getting late and he knew that she had to be getting hungry. As they drove back home, his thoughts were racing. With all of the new equipment, they would soon need a much bigger play area. The next morning he would end up calling a couple of contractors for quotes. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect for her debut.

Once home, they grabbed their treasure trove of new items and headed inside. He had her take the outfits upstairs and put them away while he pulled out his phone to order in some dinner for the two of them. He then carried the remaining bags upstairs. They changed into their usual lounge wear to wait for the food and search the web for the remaining items.