Paisley's Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Paisley is a bad bad girl.
3.4k words
4.3
3.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time that Paisley met DeShawn Morrison he was sitting at the kitchen table pouring over the sketch that Frank had made for the basement. She had been upstairs doing her pole work out in a pair of dark grey short cotton shorts and a tight white cami that was stretched taut over her ample breasts, rendering it useless at hiding her nipples. She walked to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of cold pressed juice, going momentarily unnoticed by the two as they discussed built in storage areas along the walls in each room.

She stepped closer to the table, causing both to look up. "DeShawn, this is Paisley." He said with a grin.

"Nice to meet you" she said with hand extended.

For a moment, he was gobsmacked. He simply stared up at the beautiful flame haired creature before him. Her skin felt soft in his rough hand as he shook it. "The pleasure is all mine." He said. His lustful gaze had not escaped Frank's attention. It was a little tidbit of information that he would store away for later.

The weeks passed slowly for Paisley. She would often sneak down to get a peek at how it was progressing. Once the insulation had been installed and the framing for the drywall had been placed, she got a very naughty idea. She hurried to pick up a few items that would be perfect for her first photo shoot.

When Frank arrived home he found several bags from Home Depot and a couple of other stores sitting in the hall. His curiosity was piqued, but just as he was about to look in the bags, Paisley emerged from the kitchen with a broad smile plastered on her face. When she started to tell him about her brilliant idea, she took the items out of the bag showing him just what she bought.

As she laid each piece out, she told him her intentions. He was pleasantly surprised by her ingenuity. He agreed to start the shoot the following morning since he didn't have to be in the office until later than usual. It would also give them a chance to start before DeShawn would arrive at 9.

The following morning, Paisley slipped on her shortest pair of daisy dukes, white socks, the stacked heel work boots, along with an orange half zipped construction safety vest and of protective goggles. By the time that she reached the basement, Frank had already unpacked all of her props, and set up the lights. He was taking a few before pictures of the basement for a baseline.

They started with pictures of her with the sledge hammer, holding it in front of her, the head resting at the top of her breasts, then one with the handle across the shoulders and arms hanging over it. Then there were a couple pictures of her standing with the head of the sledgehammer on the floor as she bent over. She fully unzipped the vest allowing it to fall open, revealing her full breasts.

It was then they moved to the regular hammer. There was a stack of drywall laying on the floor with a plastic tarp over it. She decided to slip off her shorts, leaving everything else on as she lied back on it, She did several shots including one with the claw at her turgid pink nipple as if trying to pry it off.

The whole process was an incredible turn on for her. She then spread her long, sculpted legs, running the handle's rubber coated end along her inner thigh before she began to slid it in very slowly. He switched from photo to video mode as she started fucking herself with the tool.

The sight of it disappearing inch by inch into her wet slit forced him to reach down and adjust his uncomfortable bulge. The camera picked up all of her coos and moans as she started thrusting it in faster. She kept trying to force more and more of it inside of her as her pace became frenzied.

Her back arched, her free hand massaging her breast and teasing her nipple, giving it the occasional pinch or pull. The glistening handle continued to move fast as she managed to take nearly all of the handle inside of her. She gave a triumphant moan as she tweaked her nipple, the tool almost fully penetrating her greedy cunt.

Her chest heaved as she drew in heavy breaths. He could tell by how her face was becoming flushed that she was about to lose control. Her body writhed as the orgasm began to blossom. She wasn't sure if it was the fact that Frank was catching every second on video or that people would soon be watching her intimate content that made her cum so hard.

Her legs were visibly trembling when she finally slid the handle from her dripping wet pussy. Without hesitation she brought the glazed handle to her mouth and began to run her tongue down it's length. Her eyes were focused on the camera as she then took it into her mouth and began to suck it clean. When she finished, Frank turned off the camera.

Neither had noticed the time, or the fact that DeShawn had arrived and was standing there in awe watching her fuck herself with the hammer. When Paisley saw him, she only smiled devilishly, not bothering to cover her nakedness. Frank turned to see him, chuckling to himself when he noticed the very visible and very large bulge in his jeans.

"I... I'm sorry. The door was open and I wanted to get started." He stammered as he moved his hands in front of his crotch to obscure the view. Paisley had already spied the swollen bulge that his jeans strained to contain.

Frank's eyes flitted to Paisley then back to DeShawn. "I think you owe him a special thank you for trying to get your studio ready. Don't you agree?"

Paisley nodded emphatically. DeShawn's eyes widened when he realized that the pair were eluding to something more physical than a simple thank you. He stammered, trying to say it was fine and that she did not need to, but the words barely had a chance to escape his lips before Paisley was kneeling in front of him.

"I really want to thank you." She said as she unbuttoned his jeans. He watched in stunned amazement as she then leaned forward and caught the tab of his zipper between her teeth and pulled it down slowly.

Her long slender fingers fished inside his pants and triumphantly pulled out his swollen black cock. She looked up at him, grinning as she leaned in and began to run her tongue over the smooth tip of his dick. Her tongue traced all over it in small circles. He gasped loudly at the sensation. It wasn't long before her lips parted and fully encircled the head of his cock.

Paisley continued to slither her tongue over it as she started to suck. Her eyes were locked on his as her lips stretched to encompass his girth. His breathing was becoming shallow and quick as she worked her way down his massive shaft, allowing it to slip from her fingers. It amazed him at the ease in which she was taking in inch by inch of his impressive 10 inches. Her nose pressed firmly against his pelvis as she managed to swallow the last of it. She sucked hard, swallowing around the head of his cock which was embedded in her throat. Her head bobbed, slowly at first, lavishing attention on every inch of his throbbing member.

DeShawn closed his eyes, trying to steady his breathing as her reached down and ran his fingers through her fiery tresses. She moaned with delight when his hand closed into a fist, holding on tightly to a large handful of her hair. She was clearly enjoying servicing his massive tool almost as much as he was.

She began to quicken the pace, forcing a string of moans and gasps from him. He was so lost in the pleasure that he did not even realize that he was now using the handful of hair to guide her pace. She devoured his engorged rod fully with each thrust into her throat. Her stifled moans only added to the feeling of the confines of her warm, wet mouth and throat.

Paisley fully gave into the control, moving at the pace he preferred as he speed up. She could feel his cock twitch seconds before a heavy stream of seed flooded her throat. She swallowed hard, milking every last drop from him as he held her face pressed to his pelvis. Her eyes never leaving his face the entire time.

He released his grasp on her, letting her sit back on her heels as she ran her tongue gingerly over the tip of his cock. "Thank you for the tasty treat... and for all of your HARD work" she said with a wink before rising to her feet.

Paisley nonchalantly exited the basement to go freshen up. While she was gone Frank started to ask DeShawn questions about if he would be willing to participate in the next shoot. He was still shocked that her partner was so indifferent to what had happened. When he explains how he loves to see her perform, even on others, and how she loves it as well, DeShawn said yes.

He helped Frank pack up the equipment before getting to work. They agreed that after he finished for the day he'd be willing to do the session. When Frank finally went back upstairs he informed Paisley who was overjoyed about the situation. She spent nearly an hour getting ready for the night's adventure.

Frank had returned that evening to find DeShawn and Paisley sitting in the living room talking. He had been asking her how she ended up in this relationship, which she proudly explained that a lot of the things that happened where actually her idea. Frank smiled proudly as he listened to her tell him all about it as he remained hidden in the kitchen.

"Shall we get things underway?" He asked as he entered the living room.

Once downstairs, they began to set up the equipment and props they intended on using. By the time that Paisley came back down in her previous outfit, they were discussing which scene to start with. DeShawn had already begun adding drywall to the studs, had finished almost an entire wall. The sheet of plywood laid across the sawhorses he had used to cut the drywall on. With a minute or two of work, they managed to secure it completely.

The scene was set, and he handed her the nail gun. The premise was she was messing up and needed to be punished. He began to yell at her for costing him money having to fix the mistakes she made. She began apologizing profusely.

"Get on your knees and maybe I won't fire you." He sternly said. Frank was pleased to see what a natural DeShawn was.

Paisley sank to her knees, looking up at him pitifully. She was clearly aroused by the command. Her fingers speedily went to work undoing his jeans. His massive manhood was half hard already. She reached into his jeans and pulled it out. Her fingers wrapped around his cock as she began to stroke it.

As she stroked him, she licked the smooth tip of his cock. It did not take very long for her to raise his member to full mast. Her tongue languidly moved around it as they maintained eye contact.

"Don't forget the balls." He commanded.

Paisley's eyes widened as she purred "Yes Sir". With her hand still encompassing his rigid shaft, she lowered her head and began to run her tongue over his large testicles. He moaned "That's it." She parted her lips, carefully sucking one into her mouth. Her tongue continued to tease his ball as she stroked his shaft. Her soft suction was getting to him. She then spit out the left one and proceeded to take care of the right one.

After a couple of minutes of stimulation, she let it slip from her mouth. She then moved her attention back to his cock. She wasted no time in getting the head fully into her mouth. Unbeknownst to her, Frank had instructed him to be rough with her. By the time that her lips had made it to the base of the helmet, he grabbed a handful of her hair.

She let out a surprised whimper, but continued to suck. Frank kept the camera focused on her face as DeShawn began to use that tight grip to hold her head in place. His hips began to pump slowly at first, but he did not give her time to adjust. Tears filled her eyes as she gagged the first time the tip of his cock slammed into the back of her throat.

The sensation was so pleasing that he continued to thrust, holding his cock still while it filled her throat so that she would gag harder. Several minutes of this passed before Frank pulled back to get a fuller shot. Paisley was so aroused by the harsh treatment that her hand had dipped down between her legs. She rubbed her swollen pink clit through the fabric of her shorts.

When DeShawn noticed her actions, he quickened his pace. By then she had gotten to the point where she was no longer gagging. Instead, she swallowed hard around him. "Mmm that's it. Don't stop." He demanded as he continued to fuck her throat with abandon. Soft moans tried to escape her as her wetness had began to soak into the crotch of her shorts.

It did not take long for him to send ropy bursts of semen down her gullet which she greedily swallowed. Before the last of it had left his balls, he pulled back and allowed the rest to splash on her tongue. She savored the taste of his seed, holding it in her mouth as he milked every last drop that he could out. When he withdrew from her mouth, she parted her lips, revealing the tasty treat that remained in her mouth. He grinned at the kneeling girl as she closed her mouth and swallowed.

"I won't fire you, but you need to be punished." He said as he yanked her to her feet. He held his pants closed with one hand as he walked.

He then led her over to the sawhorses. On top of the plywood laid a wooden yardstick. He told her to strip. The moment that her shorts were off he noticed the discoloration of the crotch from her wetness. "You like being a little slut don't you?" He said.

Paisley lowered her head and said quietly "Yes Sir." He barked back with "I can't hear you." The then repeated "Yes Sir" louder. He picked up the yardstick and ran the tip of it teasingly over her exposed breast before giving each one a strike. The biting kiss of the wood against her bare skin made her whimper. "Now bend over." He said harshly.

She obliged, her pussy even wetter than before. She turned to face the board, her feet apart to give her better stability. He then drew back and landed his first blow across her cheeks. She cried out as it landed. It was followed by several in quick succession. Before she could catch her breath she heard an unusual sound behind her. She turned her head to look and realized it was duct tape being pulled from the roll.

Before she could react, he had grabbed one of her wrists. He quickly snatched the other and began to duct tape them together behind her back. He stepped between her parted legs, grasping his once again erect cock. He guided the tip between her lips, barely parting them to collect the wetness that had gathered there.

"Get ready to be punished." He said as he then dragged the tip up to her tight little puckered whole.

Paisley gasped, trying to look back over her shoulder with eyes widened. "Oh please no." she pleaded.

He chuckled cruelly as he began to push into her dark passage. He let out a groan as the head of his cock popped into her "God you have a tight ass." He said, continuing to push deeper. Paisley whimpered as he inched his mammoth cock into her. The whimpers soon turned to moans as she did her best to relax her muscles.

Even that did little to ease the tightness. She was panting hard between breathy moans as he finally slipped his engorged member fully into her rectal cavity. Her body writhed against the board that she was laid upon. Her breasts mashed against the rough surface. Her nipples were like two little twin pink stones.

He gave slow deliberate thrusts, fully inserting himself with each stroke. She began to buck her hips back into his. It was making him growl and groan in delight. The sound only worked to arouse her more. Frank moved to various spots, making sure to get the best angles. The image of her face contorted in a mixture of discomfort and pleasure was exquisite.

"That's it. Show me how bad you want my big black cock in that tight little white ass."

"Oh god yes." She cried, pushing harder back into him as she kept up with his pace. He reached down and began to slap her ass hard. The large red hand prints mingled with the welts that the yardstick had left. She continued to slam her ass back into his pumping hips.

The stream of swearing and moaning filled the room and mingled with the sweet sound of her cheeks slapping against his skin and the loud crack as his hand met her warm flesh. All of a sudden the loudest moan he had hear from her occurred as she was caught in the throes of an intense orgasm. He stopped pumping for a second, moving his fingers down between her thighs.

He scooped up her nectar on two fingers and forced himself as deep as he could as he reached forward with his other hand and grabbed her hair. He pulled her up and pressed his fingertips to her pouty pink lips and shoved them inside. Paisley eagerly sucked the juices from his thick fingers. Once they were clean he withdrew them, placing that hand on her shoulder. Frank zoomed in on her, her back bent back, those creamy fleshy mounds streaked with tiny red scratches from the wood and that large hand on her shoulder. He made certain to keep DeShawn's face out of the shot.

He began to quicken the pace, making it more uncomfortable for her. Her breasts bounced wildly as he plowed her tight ass with purpose. He was getting close. His fingertips dug into her shoulder as he held her steady and with lightening speed he rammed the massive member into her several more times before burying it completely. He let out a loud growl as he filled her ass with most of his seed. He pulled out, quickly forcing her onto her back and stroking his cock to let the final shots land on her milky white stomach and breasts.

Once he had finished he walked to the side of the board and grabbed her hair. He held his softening cock in front of her while she opened her mouth and eagerly began to lick and suck him clean. When she had finished her final task, he zipped his pants back up, buttoning them as he said "Now clean this mess up while I get back to work." He used the utility knife in his pocket to cut the tape as he helped her sit up.

Frank then did a long shot, making sure to capture a good view of her semen stained abdomen before moving it between her legs to show her stretched anus and the seed that was leaking out of it. He cut the shot.

Paisley was panting as she sat there recovering from the ordeal. "Good girl" Frank said proudly as she managed to get to her feet. She gathered her things and he helped her back upstairs. Her body was quite sore from the positions she had been in and a hot shower was in order.