Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 05

Story Info
Asma's First Sexfight.
3.1k words
4.67
7.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, twists and turns of Asma's sexual journey will be found by reading the entire series.

Asma's body shuddered and jerked as, locked in 69, the tongue of the 43-year-old Vietnamese woman Tu Lan worked over her quivering clit. Tu Lan alternated her tongue and her fingers to maximise the arousal of the 46-year-old Pakistani refugee, now living in Melbourne, Australia. Asma, in her first sexfight, moaned with sexual excitement before a groan that started deep in her belly and finally echoed around the room announced her second orgasm and victory to Tu Lan. She now faced her second sexfight match against the other Vietnamese doubles partner to make amends.

With languid fluidity the attractive, nude, wealthy, cosmetic plastic surgeon rolled off the taller, heavier Pakistani, and smiled at the swiftness of her victory. She stood up the victor, displaying her age-defying 5ft 5, 34B 26 33 size 8 body which was all-natural. Only the eyes and nose on her pixie shaped face, which was framed with a short, feathered hairstyle had undergone expensive modifications.

You know what they say: Vietnamese teenagers either become doctors or hairdressers. Tu Lan had devoted herself to study and was now Melbourne's most successful cosmetic surgeon. Her wealth came from Vietnamese women's need for cosmetic surgery and the fact that her procedures were not itemized as cosmetic surgery which had no Government refund, but listed as other operating procedures that allowed her clients to claim back up to 90% of the cost. She was an enigma who charged like a wounded bull but voluntarily performed complex procedures on the poor on overseas visits to Asia. She did not need the money that both teams put up, $250 up to $1000 per fight. She did it to prove she was the better woman.

That tied up the doubles sexfight contest one each as Ai, Asma's 42-year-old Vietnamese partner had defeated Tu Lan's 6 years younger sister, the hairdresser/beautician Cuc, in the preceding contest. Ai had put on a clinical performance to extract 2 draining cums from Cuc in only 27 minutes while not cumming herself. But then Asma in her first sexfight had been forced to cum 2 times in just 11 minutes by Tu Lan in a humiliating one-sided introduction to sexfighting. In reality, she had no hope as Tu Lan was regarded as the best if not the best sexfighter in Australia who did not compete on the International circuit due to her work demands.

Three days earlier at Victoria University Asma had noticed that Ai looked sad and somewhat down. Finally, her persistent questioning paid off and Ai reluctantly explained she and her eldest daughter were to have a doubles sexfight contest, but her daughter now could not participate. That meant that Ai's name would be trashed for pulling out and apart from the shame of avoiding a fight she would have difficulty in obtaining future betting contests.

Asma's question was, "What is a sexfight?"

When Ai explained she immediately offered her services to replace Ai's daughter Tranh. Being a North Vietnamese with few Vietnamese friends in Australia as the defeated refugees from the South still hated their Northern cousins even though the war had ended nearly 50 years before Ai no options. She accepted Asma's offer to fight that Saturday night as partner for Ai in the doubles sexfight.

They had arrived at Tu Lan's mansion set on one of only 30 prime retail acre blocks in Melbourne's premier suburb Toorak. After settling the final details of the contest and putting Ai's stake money down all four had stripped and the contest began. It now needed Asma to defeat Cuc so that even a defeat of Ai by Tu Lan would mean that as the teams were tied an All In Four contest would decide the overall result. Of course, if Asma lost Ai would need to win to force the final All In contest.

As they were halfway through the contest Ai had gone to freshen up and Cuc was somewhere else in the mansion when Asma become aware of Tu Lan's eyes fixed on her. She broke eye contact and turned away but then she glanced back to see Tu Lan still clinically examining her body. Tu Lan advanced to Asma. She looked 10 years younger than her 43 years and was tall for a Vietnamese, still had had firm 34B tits, a flat belly that emphasised her prominent shaven cunt and long, shapely legs. Mentally Asma compared her to her lover Ai and was forced to admit that Tu Lan was more eye-catching than the woman she had thought to be the most attractive woman she had seen.

Tu Lan licked her lips seductively. "I have an insatiable pussy that needs to train someone new in how to pleasure it. You seemed enthusiastic and not without raw talent in the contest so perhaps you would be interested. Just come here any time for a job trial."

"Never. Ai's pussy is all I need," Asma hissed.

"That is what your mouth says. Your nipples and slit say something else."

Asma looked down to see her eraser sized nipples as hard as rocks and then shuddered as Tu Lan slid a finger along Asma's cunt, examined the wetness on it and then slowly licked it off before walking away.

The rest period was soon over, and Cuc lowered herself to the floor and spread her short, chunky legs. She wanted revenge for her defeat by Ai and immediately Asma could smell her arousal and she almost whimpered with lust. Despite this Asma played with her thick-lipped slit opening it in an aggressive, challenging manner.

"Scissors," Cuc she hissed, "Match your cunt against mine if you have the guts."

Asma not knowing what to do and whether it was normal to accept a direct challenge like this complied. She lowered herself and spread her own long legs while looking at Cuc's glistening, short bristle shaved pubic hair above her welcoming waiting pussy. Edging up between each other's outstretched legs, both women manoeuvred until their heated pussies touched.

"First one to cum twice loses," Tu Lan reminded them, as Cuc aggressively pressed her sex wetly against the soft folds of her novice opponent's pussy.

"Get ready to have the best orgasms of your miserable life," Cuc panted, thrusting her pelvis against the Pakistani's waiting quim.

The room was hot and silent, except for the sounds of the two women as they grunted and strained against one another, their cunts interlocked in a sensuous struggle for dominance. It already reeked of sex from the previous contests and Asma's mind, in her first sexfight, was distracted by what Tu Lan had said and done in the break after the earlier bouts. She was ill-prepared to take on Cuc who was after redemption.

The two women remained intertwined as they continued to grind their pussies together, their legs locked, as their wet cunt lips slid over swollen cunts and clits. Locked in a primal battle, the younger Vietnamese and the Pakistani refugee struggled to assert dominance over the other, their sweating bodies heaving as they grunted with exertion and raw pleasure.

"Oh yeah," Cuc panted, using her short, thick thighed, muscular legs to grind her pussy into her opponent, "You like this, don't you, you bitch! This is what is going to happen, I'm going to fuck you senseless. Prove to you that my cunt is stronger and better, Muslim slut."

Still distracted by the thoughts of Tu Lan's conversation which were running through her head, the trash-talk from Cuc and the newness of competing in a sexfighting contest Asma was soon overwhelmed by the short, stocky Vietnamese's experienced slit that was relentlessly raking her pussy. She moaned and convulsed, and Cuc led one to zero as she felt Asma's cum flood from her into her victorious slit. It had only taken 5 minutes and Cuc gave Asma no respite. She continued her assault scraping her bristle shaven pubes up and down Asma's pussy, raking the Pakistani's aroused clit with her pubic stubble.

Asma had come very strongly from Cuc's first success. Mostly this leads to complete surrender and losing orgasms follow quickly. At other times it is so strong the woman is drained and another cum needs to be slowly worked to climax from a drained state. This time the latter had occurred and there was no quick second cum and victory for the barrel-shaped Vietnamese with her, courtesy of her sister's surgical skill, round hard conical 36C tits.

Asma had cum hard and was drained and although Cuc was frantically hammering her slit with her pussy to get her to cum a second time, she somehow felt distant and unaffected by the Vietnamese's efforts. She shifted position, lent forward and took a hard nipple of her opponent in her mouth and sucked hard, licking and slightly biting it with her teeth. This brought out goosebumps in Cuc's aureole, and she did the same to her other surgery enhanced tit with its gel sac inside it. Then she moved south.

Breaking the clit war she licked down across Cuc's belly stomach, teasing her belly button with her tongue, before she fully disengaged their scissors and slid further down, dragging her tongue through Cuc's damp bristle of a pubic bush. Her tongue zeroed in on her target, the throbbing clit of her younger opponent. As she fully extended her tongue and engulfed it, Cuc's groin slammed into her face in a desperate attempt to break contact and roll them back into scissors. Asma countered by grabbing Cuc by the hips to keep her on her back as she continued to flick and rub her tongue into the Vietnamese's sensitive cunt button.

She used her fingers to spread Cuc's pubic lips as wide as possible, exposing the soaking pink inner flesh, then watched the dilated hole of her slit entrance contract and relax. Next, she sank her tongue deep into the cunt her face was buried in. Her tongue was soon drenched with love juice and her mouth filled with female body wine. Audible squishes accompanied her tongue as she fucked fast and hard into the sloppy pussy. Straining, she fused her mouth to the welcoming sex flesh and wiggled her tongue deeper into Cuc's sex canal. Inexperienced though she was, Asma was learning quickly on the job.

Asma dragged her tongue out, bringing a thick slimy strand of cunt juice with it, which loosened and broke apart, falling into the crack of Cuc's arse. She then dragged her tongue across Tu Lan's younger sister's slit from bottom to top, starting at the sweaty crack and ending in her pubic bush stubble. It was soon too much for Cuc. She screamed and orgasmed strongly, squirting her cunt juices into Asma's face and mouth. Asma relaxed and rolled off her realizing that for the first time in her life she had made another woman cum in a contest.

That was a mistake and Cuc took full advantage of her error by calling for a change of contest. If Asma had kept eating her Vietnamese opponent, then the contest would have continued with Asma in control of the highly aroused Cuc. But now Cuc slowly took her time to go to the bedroom and reappear with a 20-inch double dildo in her hand.

"We use this unless you have something bigger," she said, brandishing the thick double-ended dong. Do you want to give up, curry muncher?" she asked, leering. "I'll let you off the hook and accept your forfeit if you want."

"Fuck you!" Asma spat. "I'll do it. But my pussy isn't as stretched out as your used cum-chute so unlike you, I'll need some lubricant."

The Monster was about 20 inches long and almost the diameter of a large six battery torch. While both ends had been rounded, that was still one hell of a big toy to get forced into a cunt. Asma lubed her end of the huge double dong and held the tube out to her opponent. Cuc shook her head, waving the lubricant off.

"I got plenty of the natural stuff," she boasted. She sat on the floor, spread her chunky legs wide, grasped her end of the monstrous double dong and pushed it up against her eager hole. Despite her boasts, it didn't go in easily.

But go in eventually it did.

Asma had more trouble. Even though lubed and bullet-shaped, the Monster was much bigger than anything with which she had ever come in contact. Ai's dong, which she had shared, was by comparison a petite 16 inches. Finally, with a cry of pain and pleasure, she was able to slide it in. It took her a short while to fully adjust the intruder but Cuc gave her no time. With her eyes narrowed with intent she edged closer and thrust. Asma grimaced as the huge black double dong was forced into her twat watching with horrified fascination as inch after inch of black lubricated fake cock flesh disappeared up her slit.

Finally, she could accept no more of its length. Both women stopped, falling back onto the floor and panting, legs intertwined, with about six inches of thick, glistening double dong still visible between their skewered pussies.

"Bitch," Cuc panted, smiling confidently, "I'm going to F-U-C-K you!"

Asma's pussy was so stretched that she couldn't muster the energy or focus for a response. Slowly, the Vietnamese began moving her hips, eliciting a groan from Asma. But she refused to give in and roll over and surrender so somehow returned fire, slowly rocking her own pelvis forward and back. The enormous double dong slid back and forth within both women's stretched cunts.

As they slowly grew used to the giant intruder, they began to establish a rhythm and then pick up the pace. Within minutes, both of them were pistoning hard, doing their best to drive the other end of the black double dong deeper into their opponents' vulnerable sex. Sweat beaded and trickled off their straining bodies and their intermingled juices smeared their thighs and puddled on the polished hardwood floor beneath them.

But Asma's decision to use a lubricant may have worked against her. Slowly her grip on the double dong became weaker and less tight as more and more of the in-and-out movement seemed to end up on her side of the extreme sex toy. Cuc's cunt, lubed only by her sex juices, was able to clamp tighter on the cock allowing her to use it almost like a strap-on. Grinning in triumph, she took control of the rhythm and pounded her opponent, until it was obvious that the 36-year-old Vietnamese had established dominance, thrusting savagely into her older, Pakistani foe.

"S-s-s-stop!" Asma begged, but this just seemed to goad Cuc into a renewed assault.

"What's the matter, bitch?" Cuc taunted, continuing to repeatedly slam the dildo into her opponent. "Too much for you? Never had a cock in your life I bet."

Asma's body began trembling as her unwanted climax built.

"Ahhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...," she uttered, her hawk-like face flushed with arousal. She panted helplessly as the younger woman continued to fuck her. Asma's obvious distress aroused Cuc. She continued to furiously pound Asma's quivering pussy, slamming her pelvis down against Asma's harder and harder until their slits touched on each down-stroke. It was Asma's snatch that last six inches of double dong were filling.

Her black eyes had become vacant, a trickle of drool escaped from the corner of her mouth as her younger antagonist continued to savagely fuck the helpless Pakistani. Asma had fallen onto her back and could no longer even try to retaliate against her opponent. Sensing total victory, Cuc grabbed Asma's legs and pulled their dripping pussies together. With most of the big black double dong wedged deeply into the Asma's slit, she shifted into a scissoring motion.

Impaled as they both were on the monstrous double dong Cuc couldn't manage much lateral motion. But the movement of the fake dildo, shoved up almost into the Pakistani's guts, coupled with Cuc's slick pussy lips sliding over the Asma's clit, was all that was needed. Asma's eyes widened in horrified defeat. Her lithe, brown body arched violently, and the gloating Cuc lifted her pelvis to follow it up, ensuring the climaxing Pakistani wouldn't escape the dildo upon which she was firmly impaled. The helpless Asma arched up onto the crown of her head, her feet flat on the floor, and gave an involuntary scream of pleasure as she succumbed to Cuc's sexual assault. An intense orgasm gripped her body and her mind imploded in unbearable ecstasy.

Cuc continued scissoring the climaxing Pakistani, rubbing their pussies together in primal lust. Finally, with a plaintive cry of release, Asma collapsed, her shapely arse thumping heavily back onto the hard floor. Smiling in triumph, Cuc slowly slid off the Monster and, with effort, pried the rest of it from the dazed, defeated Asma's still-spasming pussy.

Ai and Tu Lan was the next bout and Ai needed to win to make the contest 2 each and force a tag team bout. Asma compared the two Vietnamese. Ai was far shorter at 5 ft 2 and a petite size 6, while Tu Lan was 4 inches taller, bigger titted, though still firm, and a size 8. Both were shaven, though Tu Lan had longer, hanging pussy lips. Ai's nipples were slightly longer but Tu Lan's were far thicker. Ai was long-haired whereas the cosmetic surgeon had a short pixie cut. Up till now, Asma had thought ai the most beautiful woman she had seen, but somehow Tu Lan with her mixture of elegance and slut made Ai look like a cheap slut or whore.

Locked in an opening 69 Tu Lan quickly established her superiority and dragged a cum from Ai and rolled her into a control position and continued her assault with a manual frigging of her opponent. Ai with her hands immobilised was unable to fight back. Even to the newcomer Asma, it was obvious that Tu Lan could deliver the coup de gras whenever she wished. But she didn't, staring and smiling at Asma as she backed off each time Ai was about to cum.

After twenty minutes Ai was wailing but Tu Lan kept to her plan. At an hour and fifteen minutes and Ai was whining and shuddering; her body out of control. Ten minutes later, drool was running uncontrolled from her mouth onto her tits. After another twenty minutes, she was begging the plastic surgeon to make her cum. It took another ten minutes before Tu Lan relented and put her out of her misery. Ai lay prostrate on her back unable to move and Tu Lan straddled her facing Asma. Her hands moved to her slit and facing Asma she played herself to an orgasm squirting her cum onto the prone body of Ai.