Paladin Ch. 03: The Demonic Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
remlin
remlin
53 Followers

Raya can't help herself, her thinking is too fogged with lust. As she massages the oil into a cut on Zeff's thigh, she let's her hands travel a bit up, and then another inch. She glances at Simon's face, but his eyes are closed and he's expressionless, so she continues to rub, and her hands go another inch up his thigh. She's rubbing maybe an inch away from the bulge in his underwear now, and she imagines she can feel the heat on her hand. She moves her hands up higher, to brush teasingly against the edge of Simon's cock through his underwear.

Instantly his eyes are open, and he's sitting up, with an accusing look that Raya shrinks back from. Fuck! She thinks again. "My - my lord," she stammers. "I didn't mean to offend. Please, I just - I know I can make you feel so good..."

"Raya," Simon says, and pauses, thinking. "Raya - you've been through a lot. I can't even imagine. I would not presume to judge you. But know that your actions here are out of line with the teachings of our churches, and while you may indeed have your behavior excused given the trauma of your recent situation, I can afford myself no such luxury. I must ask - I must ask that you please make every effort to conduct yourself with proper decorum in my presence."

Raya gasps, and shrinks back from Simon as if slapped at the harsh and formally delivered words. She wishes she could just disappear into the cracks in the floor. "You might be a hopeless slut, but don't try to bring me down too" was what Simon's little speech basically boiled down to. And the worst of it, she thinks, is that he's right. She's done nothing but try to figure out ways of getting into Simon's pants ever since he's arrived to rescue her.

Simon pulls on a fresh change of clothing from his pack, and apparently considers the discussion ended and the matter closed. "I'm going to need to meditate," he tells Raya. "To get my strength back, for if we have to face Zeff again. May I suggest you get some sleep?" He spreads out his sleeping roll against the near wall, and pats it invitingly. Still too humiliated to meet Simon's eyes, Raya says nothing as she lays down on top of the soft padding. It's been a long and trying day for her, and she's asleep almost immediately.

remlin
remlin
53 Followers
12