Paladin Ch. 07: The Angry Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Though it does make me wonder," Zeff reflects, continuing his mocking. "I hadn't realized quite how much you were enjoying all my little sex devices. Do you know that I've been holding back? All that begging and moaning you always do, at times I actually felt a little bad for how I've been using you. But now I see that was just an act. You're desperate for that kind of treatment."

The shlick-shlick of the mechanized dildo has reached a fever pitch by this point, and Raya can't contain her body's reaction. But Zeff chooses to interpret Raya's increasing moans as agreement with his claims.

"Well don't worry," Zeff says. "I promise to never again show even an ounce of restraint with you, Raya." He chuckles darkly as Raya's eyes grow wide as saucers. "Oh yes," he says, nodding. "Yes, you should indeed be very very nervous."

But it isn't Zeff's threats that have made Raya's eyes widen. It's the sudden shifting in the shadows behind Zeff. Movement where there should be none, if Raya and Zeff are truly the only occupants of the keep.

Raya's eyes flickering over his shoulder have given it away though, and Zeff whirls around, an incantation on his lips. But Zeff doesn't stand a chance. Like an avenging angel, Simon blasts into the room, one hand raised high and glowing white with holy energy, the other swinging his heavy mace at Zeff's head. The weapon makes contact at the same moment a beam of energy blasts from Simon's hand into Zeff's torso, and just that quickly, the fight is over. Zeff is utterly destroyed, disintegrated in an instant.

"Simon!" And now there really are tears streaming down Raya's face, tears of joy. "You came back for me!"

Awkwardly, Simon attempts a bow. "Of course my lady. A thousand apologies for letting you believe I was abandoning you. I was certain Zeff was listening, and you were the perfect bait for a trap. You must know Raya, I would never leave an innocent woman in the clutches of a fiend like Zeff."

"Simon," Raya says lovingly, adoringly. "My lord. My hero."

And then she can hold off the fucking machine no more, and her world explodes into fireworks and light and spasms and pleasure and paroxysms and heaven on earth, and Raya is cumming.

12