Paladin Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoffrey looked at her with hard, flaming lust that seemed to rival her own. In a demanding tone he said, "Tonight, I'm going to make love to you and make your first time breathtaking. I will leave you unable to think, open and vulnerable, only able to feel the passion that I allow you. Tonight, as I ravage you, I will take you to places you have only dreamed of and make you feel things that no other man will ever give you. After I'm done, it will be impossible for any other man to satisfy you the way I will. I am not only going to ravish your form but possess your heart and mind. Ruth, tonight you will become mine."

His words stoked the fire already inside her, and more than anything else, Ruth wanted him to live up to his words. In her fantasies, she craved someone doing exactly what he said. As she looked into his eyes, she begged him to conquer her. She wanted him to earn her love, and if he could, she would gleefully surrender herself to him. While she wanted him to devour her form, she also wanted him to value her strength, be aware of her pain, know her fears, and cherish her mind. She wanted him to recognize and treasure her submission.

Ruth's eyes were still shimmering with lust and emotion as she stood on her quivering legs. She leaned on Geoffrey as he stood next to her and blushed as she saw the huge, distended cock straining down the leg of his pants. Geoffrey smiled broadly while looking at the huge bulge in his pants as he said, "Yes, my baby, you have marked me as yours and I want you as much as you want me. However, I'm the winner because you are gorgeous, dazzling, and tonight you are mine. Stand tall and proud showing everyone the regal princess that you are. I wish you could show everyone what they can't have and show them the gift that you have given me!"

Ruth looked back up at him, her eyes glistening with emotion as she said, "Geoffrey, never in my life have I felt so beautiful or so desired. Never have I been this turned on. I am crazy for you. I've been in a cloud of ecstasy since you touched me. I want you desperately, I've never wanted anyone like this before. Yes, tonight I am yours."

12