All Comments on 'Paladin's Pride'

by ValleyVixin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was potential, but it all happened too fast and was too easy. The protagonist was overly sexualized to the point that it was comical since the description just didn't match with how a super hero would act. I really loved the "unforeseen" aspect and all her magical protections being useless. That was a real gem of an idea. I would have really loved seeing that part expanded so we get to see the super's slow spiral down into depravity like so many other victims had suffered. And maybe the whole time she was thinking she deserved it because she allowed her ego to get so big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific story - from your phrasing to twisting the trophes it was ALL good!

joejanusjoejanus8 months ago

I'm sure I've read this story somewhere else, but I've forgotten where. I absolutely love the way your villains use hypnosis here. And it's so great that they've run out of cash before they can be sure they have Paladin under total domination. Clever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyVixin@ValleyVixin
I was here before. Left when I had illness in the family, now I am back. Married redhead, curvy, professional woman with zero interest in disrupting my home and professional life. Here to play, hear to dream, not hear to judge. I cosplay Jessica Rabbit because she is the f...