Paladin's Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little cop was more experienced than her friend and it took considerable reserve to not show how excited she was making him. Key to breaking a bitch was making her admit how much more she was getting from getting fucked that you were. They had to know you were better at pleasing them than they were at pleasing you. It kept them motivated.

Paladin was desperately kissing Magic Man as she pressed her breasts into his chest above his bulging belly. Her tongue was raping his mouth as he was plundering her pussy. This was definitely the best ten dollars he had ever spent. His cock was like a lightning rod, and every velvet pulse of Paladin's divine pussy sent living lightning burning down every nerve in his body. It was a struggle to breathe, the pleasure was past pain into something he was not sure he could survive. Death by snu-snu, his Hindu cock buried in the magnificent angelic sheath of the Christian Crusader. He was going to martyr himself before he bust a nut. Magic made a note to work on his cardio while he gamed, he needed to up his endurance if he was going to have cunt like this on command.

Paladin felt her cheeks parted, and the loving pink tongue of Detective Blake began to probe her virgin rosette to prepare it for the lawyers writ of habeus bitchus, to secure the release of his pent up balls inside the superheroine who had caused his client so much problem.

Against her will, she found the woman's tongue and then fingers in her ass coupled with the massive bronze battering plow in her fertile garden were more than she could bear and she came with a scream only the magical sound proofing wards could contain.

The lawyer Amitabh Bachchan yanked Detective Chastity back by the hair and lined his hard cock up against Paladin's pink pucker, and drove a lance of law up the new whores ass. Her asshole, wet with her Detective partners spit, was tight as any sheath could be. Unlike other bitches, Amidtabh knew he did not have to be careful. This one was UNBREAKABLE. He did not have to be gentle, he could not damage the merchandise with a flamethrower. He grudge fucked the Paladin of Purity up her tight shit hole and made her understand she was nothing but a set of holes to be used for any man with cash.

Her whimpering and shuddering showed her surrender as the two cocks drove into her like syncopated pistons, each thrust driving pleasure and submission into her like the will of God.

Magic Man felt his control shatter. Master pimp or not, this was a pussy that Shiva himself would descend to earth to plow, that Brama would abjure purity to possess. His balls took control of his whole body, and he bucked like a brahma bull in a rodeo beneath his new super powered whore.

"FUCK YES!" he screamed emptying his balls in a dozen shuddering spasms that robbed him of his breath and left him almost unable to think.

Amitabh Bachchan gave a wordless roar of lust and rage as he felt his hard cock being milked by the no longer virgin asshole of the holier than thou whore. His legs collapsed and he grunted in pain as he felt his whole body suspended by his penis as her ass clamped on him with more than human power. He felt helpless as a dog knotted in a bitch, unable to pull out as his balls continued to jerk and pulse as if she would make him cum himself to death.

At last her asshole shuddered in final release and he was able to pull out.

Seeing Detective Chastity playing with her raven-haired bush, the lawyer grabbed her by the hair and snarled.

"Clean up cop, get this shit off my dick. My boxers are imported silk and this bitch left me nasty."

Detective Chastity had been whimpering, her programming not allowing her to cum without cum in one of her holes or on her body, edging herself into insanity while watching Paladin be defiled by the two dark criminals. She lunged at the half hard cock like a cobra striking the tastiest rabbit existing. She took the shit and cum covered cock into her mouth and began cleaning him with the devotion programmed into Magic Man's whores. The release of serotonin this caused in the Detective made her both happy and relaxed, accepting all that had happened as her body felt an overwhelming sense of rightness in the world, and her place in it.

Magic man stood in front of Paladin, and watched her clean his cock with the devotion of a golden retriever puppy given her first bone. He chuckled, a few more rounds to settle the programming and she was his. At least, that was how it worked with normal bitches. She had the strength of a hundred. Did that mean he had to fuck her a hundred times to make the programming hold? There was no way his heart would survive. He really needed to up his cardio. Less gaming, more treadmill.

"Vihan," Amitabh said softly beginning to insert his tenderized cock back in his silk briefs, "we have to leave. Now."

Vihan, the Magic Man looked down on the finest whore he could dream of and couldn't understand how his lawyer could walk away from the chance to finish the jog.

"What are you talking about man, we are a few fucks away from owning the most powerful superhero in the world, and the finest pussy the gods ever created!"

Amitabh Bachchan grabbed Detective Blake who kept trying to reach is zipper and take his cock back out for more cleaning, and gave her a slap.

"Clean your whore friend out. Suck every drop of cock off her, suck every drop of cock off the floor. Then the two of you go shower. Wash everything. I want all electronic records of this interrogation sent to my office and then wiped. Once that is done you will have earned your five dollars, you cheap cock cleaning cop cunt." Amitabh Bachchan growled.

Turning to Vihan, the Magic Man, he broke the news to his client.

"Vihan, I came with money for parking and coffee. Not to buy a BMW. I am out of cash. Once you don't have cash up front, what happens when that self righteous bitch comes down off cloud nine?"

Magic man blanched. He programmed his bitches to accept what had been done to them as their choice, their desire, their insistence. They viewed him, once fully broken, as not just their pimp, but the man who gave them a chance to finally become decent people. They looked at him as their saviour, their living god. Of course in the middle when there minds warred with the programming, and they realized what he was doing to them, they got a bit uppity.

If Paladin got uppity she could and had, tear the turret of an T90 tank and swat down a Sukhoi bomber with it. What she could do to him if she had a "moment" with the programming half settled did not bear thinking about.

The two of them left, using the Detectives key card to swipe their way through the electronic doors between them and the exit.

Behind them, Detective Chastity Blake and Paladin screamed in mutual orgasm as the detective finally had a belly full of cum and her fingers could bring her over the edge. Paladin looked helplessly down into her friend's eyes as she committed an immortal sin and Paladin came all over her face for it.

She didn't understand what happened, what was going on. Her mind in a haze, she lay back as the good detective fulfilled her duty. Every last drop of cum. She would earn her five dollars today!

12