Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Sharon's sexual education continues.
12.3k words
4.78
10.4k
14
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older

PALM SPRINGS VACATION

CHAPTER THREE

Sharon lay beside the pool, basking naked in the warm, early morning sun. Her eyes followed the movements of her uncle's lean, athletic figure as he swam about the pool and dove from the board at the top of the natural-rock high-dive. Her eyes were on her uncle's nude body, but her thoughts were on their activities of the previous day, when her aunt and uncle had introduced her to the world of pleasure and delight that lay between her slender thighs.

Her brief stay with Ed and JoAnn had already been very educational and she had shown herself to be a quick and willing student of the sexual arts. She had no idea, however, of the level to which her schooling would advance over the following days of her vacation in Palm Springs.

JoAnn, lying next to Sharon, sat up. Reaching high over her head, JoAnn languorously stretched her sleek and tawny body. With a touch of envy, Sharon eyed her aunt's full, round breasts. The girl watched as JoAnn continued doing a few stretching and pulling exercises. The woman's lithe and supple body moved with fluid grace, her long, blond hair swinging freely, brushing across her smooth, rich, golden-tanned skin. Sharon thought her aunt was surely one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen.

"Ahhhh...that feels good..." JoAnn sighed turning her head and looking down at Sharon. She smiled as she found the girl looking up at her. "How are you feeling this morning, Sharon?" she asked.

"Great, Aunt Jo!" Sharon replied, reaching her arms out along the ground above her head and stretching her slender body with a soft moan.

As Sharon stretched, JoAnn gazed down at her niece, smiling. She laid her hand on the girl's belly and lightly stroked her palm up and over the flattened mounds of her tiny breasts. "Did you have a good time last night, honey?" she asked quietly. "No Regrets?"

With a contented sigh, Sharon relaxed her body and brought her hands back down to cradle the back of her head on her palms.

She smiled up at her aunt and said, "None at all, Aunt Jo. I never had such a good time before! I didn't know you could do things like we did yesterday...I'm so glad my Mom and Dad sent me out here for my graduation present so I could learn about all those wonderful things!"

JoAnn laughed, then smiled at her young niece's enthusiasm. ''Well, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, honey," she said. "However, I rather doubt that your folks had this particular curriculum in mind for your post-grad studies! You've barely begun SEX 101 so far, though. Eddie and I would be happy to teach you more, if you'd like. We believe you're never too young to learn about sex, and the sooner you begin, the better!"

Sharon smiled happily. "Oh, yes Aunt Jo, I want to do it all!" she cried.

"We'd be happy to teach you anything you want, sweetheart," JoAnn said. "You're a legal adult now and you can make your own decisions. That means you can always say no. too. So if at any time you feel uncomfortable or reluctant all you have to do is say no and nobody is going to do something you don't want to do. Okay?"

"Okay, Aunt Jo!"

JoAnn looked thoughtful for a moment. "Uhhh, maybe you'd better not tell your folks about what you've learned here, though," she continued. "A lot of parents have a hard time accepting the fact that their kids are sexual beings, too. I don't know if yours would appreciate you receiving such explicit instruction, especially from your own aunt and uncle!"

Sharon nodded. "Uh-huh...I think I understand," she said. "I'll just tell them I had a wonderful time here swimming, riding horses, and laying in the sun!'

'Well, you won't be lying, you'll just be leaving a few things out," JoAnn said, laughing.

Ed climbed out of the pool and walked over to the girls. "What are you girls talking about?" he asked.

JoAnn looked up at her husband and smiled. "Oh, we were just discussing this beautiful cock, sweetheart," she said, reaching up and slipping her hand under his flaccid penis, hefting it on her palm. She raised her other hand between his parted thighs and cupped his balls on her other palm. His scrotum was tight and wrinkled from the cool water as she tenderly fondled it with her fingertips. After a few moments, Ed's soft cock began to swell as it lay across his wife's palm. Growing longer and thicker, straightening out, Ed's prick raised itself from JoAnn's palm and soon stood stiff and hard, angling slightly upward.

JoAnn dropped her hands and gazed up at her husband's erect penis for a moment. "Ahhh, yes...beautiful," she murmured, "that's how we want to see it, right, honey?" she said, looking at her niece.

"It sure is, Aunt Jo..." the young girl murmured breathily as she stared at her uncle's huge erection, projecting above them.

JoAnn smiled and looked back up at Ed's cock. "Mmmmm...yes...it looks good enough to eat, doesn't it!" she said.

Reaching up, she grasped her husband's rigid prick and pulled him forward to straddle her body as she extended her legs between his widespread feet. Tilting her head back, she began running her tongue up and down the underside of his slightly upward-angled shaft while she lightly tickled his balls with her fingertips. After a few moments, JoAnn wrapped her fingers around the base of his thick shaft and pulled it downward, inserting its big, purple head between her lips. As she gently sucked on the swollen knob at its tip, she lightly ran the fingertips of both hands back and forth along either side of his long, stiff shaft.

"Mmmmmm...yummy, yummy..." JoAnn said, smacking her lips as she let Ed's swollen cock-head slip out of her mouth. She turned to her niece and said, taking the girl's hand, "C'mon, Sharon, there's plenty here for both of us!"

JoAnn pulled her legs back and rose to her knees while Sharon knelt facing her with Ed's erect penis between their faces. Smiling as they gazed into each other's eyes, they both began running their lips and tongues back and forth along the either side of Ed's rigid shaft. He let out a low growl of pleasure and thrust his pelvis forward, projecting his big, hard prick even more prominently before him as he gazed down in delight upon the two lovely girls' faces as they licked and kissed his proudly jutting organ.

JoAnn kissed her way down to the root of her husband's penis, then, turning her head over, she stuck it between Ed's thighs and began tonguing her husband's wrinkled scrotum. Sharon, meanwhile, worked her way out to the end of her uncle's long, stiff shaft and began running her tongue all around the big, purple knob covering its tip. She opened her lips and slipped them over her uncle's swollen glans and gently sucked on it. Inside her mouth, she caressed its smooth, broad upper surface with her tongue. While sucking on her uncle's rubbery cock-head, Sharon lightly traced her fingertips up and down the sides of his rigid shaft.

Sharon watched her aunt lick her uncle's balls as she gently sucked on the head of his cock. She saw JoAnn open her mouth wide and slip her lips over Ed's entire scrotum. Ed groaned and thrust his hips forward, driving several inches of his big, hard prick into the young girl's mouth. Sharon was taken by surprise as she felt the big, round head of her uncle's penis slide up her tongue and hit the back of her throat. She started to gag, but she quickly pulled her head back until her lips caught on the ridge around the edge of Ed's rubbery glans.

Sharon looked down at JoAnn and saw her release Ed's testicles from her mouth. His sac appeared to have softened up in the warmth of his wife's mouth. JoAnn extended her tongue and touched it to the bottom of her husband's scrotum. She slowly ran her flattened tongue up the front of his balls to the root of his penis, then outward along the bulging ridge of his urethra.

Sharon let Ed's cock-head slip out of her mouth as JoAnn neared the end of his long, stiff shaft. As JoAnn now slipped her lips over her husband's glans, Sharon licked her way down the side of his rigid shaft. When she reached the base of his penis, Sharon continued down between his legs, licking and kissing his now dangling scrotum, emulating her aunt and showing her willingness to follow her lead.

Ed's body was tense, his widespread legs trembling as he watched the two women lick and kiss his genitals. JoAnn noticed his trembling legs and took his cock out of her mouth. "Here, sweetheart," she said, taking his hand, "you'd better sit down, before you fall down!"

The girls moved apart and Ed sat down between them with a groan. JoAnn put her hand on his chest and pushed him down on his back. As Sharon eagerly reached for her uncle's upthrust penis, JoAnn grasped her wrist, stopping her. "Hold it a second, honey," she said. "Let him cool off for just a moment."

The girls sat there on either side of Ed's body, lightly stroking their hands all around his chest, belly, and thighs while they both gazed at his straining hard-on, standing stiffly upright before them, quivering expectantly. Sharon had a hard time suppressing the urge to grasp her uncle's hot, throbbing organ in her tiny hands and thrust its helmet-like head into her mouth.

To divert her, JoAnn said, "Why don't you sit up here, honey? I'm sure Eddie wound like to get a taste of your sweet little pussy."

"Yeah, I sure would!" Ed agreed. "Just c'mon up here and sit that cute little butt on my face."

Sharon stood up and moved to straddle her uncle's head. "Face that way," Ed told her, pointing toward his feet and smiling, "so you don't miss anything!" Sharon turned around and squatted down, lowering her butt toward Ed's face.

"Ooooooh..." Sharon moaned softly as she felt her uncle's tongue touch her hot little pussy. Flattening his tongue, Ed slowly licked back and forth along the smooth, puffy outer lips of her cunt for a few moments, then he pointed his tongue and ran it back and forth through the crevice between them. As he began probing deeper into that cleft, Sharon reached down and parted her outer cunt-lips with her fingertips to allow her uncle's tongue easier access to the moist inner folds of her vulva.

Sharon looked down at her aunt and saw that JoAnn was kneeling beside her husband's body, leaning over him. Her hands were lightly stroking his chest and abdomen while her lips and tongue caressed his nipples. She moved lower, drawing circles across his belly with her tongue and planting kisses here and there. Her tongue circled the dark pit of his navel, then darted in and out of it a few times. Moving lower still, JoAnn kissed her way across Ed's groin to the edge of his golden-brown pubic hair. She skirted the edge of his hairy pubis, working her way down to his thigh, leaving his towering erection untouched. JoAnn's lips and tongue caressed his upper thigh and down along his inner thigh. After a few moments, she turned her head and began licking and kissing the inner surface of his other thigh as well.

As JoAnn concentrated on her husband's inner thighs, Sharon stared down at his rigidly upthrust erection. It seemed to quiver expectantly, as if begging to be touched. Its big purple head was fully engorged and a clear drop of pre-cum hung suspended from the tiny slit at the tip, sparkling in the bright, early morning sunlight. She saw the droplet grow larger and larger, until it broke free and trickled down the side of her uncle's stiff shaft. Another drop of clear juice quickly oozed from the tiny slit to replace it.

Sharon's hot little cunt tickled with desire as she stared at her uncle's quivering hard-on, still fighting the urge to grab that marvelous organ and thrust it into her mouth. Ed's gently lapping tongue felt wonderful as it titillated the tender tissues of her vagina, arousing the passions lurking within.

"Oooooooh..." she moaned. Her little butt squirmed, grinding her hot snatch against her uncle's face.

Now she saw JoAnn push Ed's legs wide apart, then move to lie on her belly between them. She continued licking her husband's inner thighs, slowly working her way closer to his crotch. When she finally reached the apex, she began lashing her tongue across his balls. Sharon heard Ed groan and saw his straining prick jerk as he tensed his buttocks.

Slowly, teasingly, JoAnn continued caressing her husband's wrinkled scrotum with her lips and tongue, still refusing to touch the quivering column of hot, turgid flesh towering above her. The warm sun had further softened and loosened Ed's scrotal sac, and his balls now hung lower and rolled about in their bag as JoAnn's tongue caressed them. She extended her flattened tongue and slipped it, shovel-like, beneath his dangling balls, lifting and fondling them on the surface of her tongue while she tickled the back side of his sac with its tip.

Ed groaned and his ass writhed against the blanket in response to this exquisite torture as his wife concentrated on his testicles while totally ignoring his hot, throbbing prick. Finally, however, JoAnn began to nibble with her lips near the very root of her husband's penis, at the point where the centerline flap of soft skin from his scrotum attached the base of his shaft. Slowly, ever so slowly, JoAnn began to nibble and kiss her way up the underside of Ed's straining organ, gently nipping at its underside with her lips and occasionally lashing it with her flattened tongue. When, at long last, she reached the lower edge of his glans, she pointed her tongue and slowly ran it all around the underside of the flared ridge surrounding that rubbery knob. Next, she ran the tip of her tongue back and forth through the tiny slit at its tip, collecting the clear pre-cum oozing from that tiny orifice. Then she began running her tongue slowly, caressingly, all around the broad, smooth upper surface of his engorged glans.

Ed was moaning continuously now, his tongue lapping furiously at Sharon's juicy little cunt as his wife tantalized his aching prick with slow and delicate caresses of her lips and tongue.

Finally, JoAnn pursed her lips and touched them to the very tip of her husband's straining organ, and began pushing downward. Gradually, the satiny-smooth, rubbery helmet forced its way between her tightly pursed lips, forcing them apart as they slid over the big, turgid knob, until they slipped over the flared ridge and snapped tight around the thick, hard shaft, just below the glans.

Ed groaned as he felt the head of his prick finally enter his wife's warm, wet mouth. He thrust his hips upward driving several inches of his aching, throbbing hard-on up into his wife's mouth. JoAnn easily accepted the thrust and then went further, pushing her head downward, plunging her husband's long, thick penis down her throat until her nose was buried in his pubic hair and her lips were pressed against his groin around the base of his shaft.

After a moment, she slowly raised her head, withdrawing Ed's long, hard shaft from her mouth until her lips again caught on the raised ridge of his cock-head. She gently sucked on his glans for a few seconds, then quickly plunged it back down her throat to the hilt.

Ed let out a lusty groan and thrust his tongue up into Sharon's joy-hole, stretching her taut hymen. His body shook and he thrust his hips upward trying to drive his straining prick even deeper down his wife's throat. He held it there for several seconds, his groin pressed against his wife's lips and his straining organ completely embedded in her mouth and throat, then he let out a huge gasping groan and his butt sagged back down to the ground, his cock slowly withdrawing from his wife's mouth.

Her lips again caught on the ridge around his engorged glans, JoAnn gently sucked on her husband's swollen cock-head for a few moments, then she again pushed downward, slowly driving her husband's upthrust penis into her mouth and down her throat, until her lips were again pressed against Ed's groin. She held it there for a few moments, then slowly withdrew again. Reaching the top, she sucked on the head for a moment before pushing back down.

Sharon, sitting atop her uncle's face, his tongue delightfully titillating her little cunt, stared down at her aunt's beautiful face, transfixed by the awe-inspiring sight of that enormous organ, in all its magnificence, sliding in and out of her aunt's mouth, from root to tip, as JoAnn continued to slowly bob her head up and down over Ed's crotch. If she weren't seeing it with her own eyes, the young girl would have found it difficult to believe that anyone could take that entire organ into her mouth. Sharon's hot little pussy was boiling with excitement under the dual stimulus of her uncle's probing tongue and witnessing her aunt's incredible performance. She knew she was watching a virtuoso cocksucker at work and from the rapturous expression on her aunt's face, JoAnn appeared to be enjoying the performance just as much as was the recipient of her skillful craftwork.

"Oooooooh...ahhhhhhh...ohhhhh..." Sharon moaned, screwing her inflamed little cunt down against her uncle's chin as his probing tongue continued to stir her passions, unleashing their full fury.

JoAnn glanced up as she heard her young niece's passionate groans. She saw the girl, perched atop her husband's face, her slender body trembling, her head lolling from side to side, her eyes closed and her mouth open, as she gasped and wheezed. Sharon's hands were pressed over her lower belly, her fingers digging through her curly little love nest.

JoAnn stopped bobbing her head and withdrew her husband's penis from her mouth. Laying her head on Ed's thigh, she gazed up at her young niece, a smile on her face as she gently stroked her fingertips up and down the thick shaft of her husband's throbbing hard-on while she watched the young niece's orgasm.

After a minute or so, Sharon sighed and her trembling body relaxed. Opening her eyes, she saw her aunt smiling up at her while tenderly caressing her husband's straining penis.

"Was that a good one, honey?" JoAnn asked.

"Ohhh, yes, Aunt Jo!" Sharon gasped, a shiver visibly running through her slender body. She let out a soft moan and her body jerked as Ed's gently lapping tongue flicked across her tiny clitoris, sensitized by her orgasm.

"Ooooh..." she moaned, her slender hips writhing, rubbing her juicy little snatch against her uncle's face. "Ohhhh...Aunt Jo...watching you do that to Uncle Eddie's big cock really gets me excited!"

"Oh? It wasn't what your uncle Eddie was doing to you?" JoAnn asked, smiling.

Sharon giggled. "Well...there's that, too!" she said. "But watching you suck on Uncle Eddie's cock made that even more exciting!"

JoAnn smiled up at her young niece, then looked back at Ed's prick as she lightly stroked her fingertips up and down the sides of his rigid shaft. "Ooooh, I just love sucking on my Eddie's beautiful cock!" she murmured, huskily. Sliding her face closer to that stiff, vertical column, she touched her extended tongue to its base and slowly drew her tongue up the ridge of his urethra, along the underside of her husband's shaft, to the very tip, where she planted a kiss on the big, purple knob.

JoAnn raised her body and moved forward, dragging the tip of her husband's prick from her lips, over her chin, down the front of her throat, and between her dangling breasts. She began moving her body so that the big, smooth head of her husband's penis traced a figure eight around and around and between those two lovely globes.

After a few moments, she raised a bit higher and moved her torso from side to side so that her titties swung back and forth, brushing her erect nipples across the smooth head of her husband's upthrust penis with each swing. Placing her hands on either side of her dangling breasts, JoAnn pushed them together, catching Ed's hard-on between them. She raised and lowered her upper body so that her husband's rigid prick slid up and down between her close-pressed mounds. Each time its big, purple head emerged from between her breasts, JoAnn lowered her face and licked and kissed that smooth, swollen knob.