Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh...ahhhhh...eeeeehhh..." JoAnn squealed with delight as she felt her husband's hot cum spray against the walls of her cunt. That was all her aroused vagina needed to release the full fury of her own passion. Like gasoline on hot coals, the touch of her husband's sperm ignited the smoldering fire of JoAnn's arousal into the raging conflagration of an orgasm. Crying out in sheer pleasure, JoAnn remained atop the long, stiff pole of her husband's spurting prick with just its bloated head inside her spasming vagina, her body trembling with the intensity of her passions. No longer needing to voluntarily control the contractions of her vaginal muscles, JoAnn relaxed and surrendered herself to the delight of the involuntary contractions of her vagina as her orgasm took over the task of milking the bulbous head of her husband's cock as it pumped its thick, hot load of sperm into her inflamed vagina.

With the thrill of holding her uncle's throbbing penis in her hands, knowing it was pumping its hot load of cum into her aunt's vagina, Sharon felt a tingling in her own hot little cunt which she now recognized as the harbinger of orgasm. She screwed her juicy little snatch down against her uncle's face, trying to get even more of his tantalizing tongue. The close-up view of her aunt and uncle's sexual organs, fully aroused and engaged in penetration, and the musky fragrance given off, was incredibly stimulating for the innocent young girl.

Suddenly, as Ed's stiffened tongue speared into her virgin joy-hole, stretching her taut hymen. Sharon's loins seemed to explode with pleasure as the built up tension within her was violently released. Sharon's slender body jerked as her orgasm exploded. That sudden spasm caused her clutching hands to accidentally yank the swollen head of her uncle's throbbing prick out of JoAnn's spasming cunt. Ed's cock pulsed again within the girl's grasp and a stream of thick, white cream spewed upward through the blond curls of JoAnn's love nest, to splash across her undulating belly.

JoAnn, feeling her husband's glans snatched from the spasming grip of her aching cunt just as she was receiving its eagerly awaited flood of hot sperm, whimpered in disappointment and cried, "Ohhh, Sharon, honey...please...put it back inside me...hurry, honey...I want to feel Eddie's hot cum filling my pussy while I come, too!"

Sharon, dazed by the fury of her own orgasm, gripped her uncle's huge, erect penis as if she were trying to control a runaway fire hose. It jerked and pulsed, spurting sticky streamers of jism across JoAnn's belly and thighs. Finally, she managed to push her uncle's turgid cock-head back through the dripping lips of her aunt's vulva and reinserted it into her open joy-hole.

JoAnn cried out in delight as she felt her husband's big, smooth glans enter her still spasming love tunnel, and she hastily thrust herself downward, driving his entire hot, throbbing organ up into her spasming cunt. Quickly, before the moment had passed, JoAnn vigorously pistonned herself up and down on Ed's spurting penis several times, then gradually slowed down to a long, easy stroke as both their orgasms gradually ebbed.

Spent, both JoAnn and Sharon rolled off onto the blanket on either side of Ed, gasping and panting for breath. "Ohmygod...that was amazing!" Sharon cried when she regained her breath. "All three of us went off at the same time!"

"Yes, that was pretty amazing, alright..." JoAnn agreed.

Happy and contented, they laid there in the warm sun, their minds and bodies satisfied, for the moment, by the delightful experience they had just shared.

------------------------------------------

Sharon awoke with a start. The warm sun had lulled her to sleep and she realized she must have been dozing for a time, judging by how high the sun had risen. She glanced around and saw that her aunt and uncle were gone.

After a moment, she spotted them, out in the pool. JoAnn and Ed were standing face to face, chest deep in the water, their arms around each other and their mouths pressed together in an obviously passionate kiss.

Sharon watched for a moment, then she quietly moved over to the edge of the pool and slipped into the cool, clear water. She ducked under the surface and pushed off from the side, heading toward where the others were standing. The water felt wonderful, coursing over her naked body after having been lying in the sun for so long. She thrilled to the sense of freedom swimming in the nude gave her.

Sharon swam up to where the others stood and slowly circled them underwater. Ed was standing flat-footed on the bottom of the pool, his legs spread wide apart, while JoAnn clung to the front of his body, her legs locked behind his back. Sharon saw that her aunt was slowly pumping herself up and down on her husband's erect penis.

Sharon surfaced for a breath and saw that her aunt and uncle were still kissing passionately, totally oblivious to her presence.

Taking a deep breath, Sharon ducked back under and swam around them, watching her uncle's big, hard cock slide in and out of her aunt's lovely pussy. When she could hold her breath no longer, Sharon swam beneath her aunt's slowly bobbing ass and, turning her face upward, exhaled so that the rising stream of expelled air bubbles surged over and around her aunt and uncle's genitals.

Sharon quickly surfaced, laughing and giggling. Ed and JoAnn were also laughing, amused by their young niece's playful prank.

"Ohhh, Sharon, honey...you really took us by surprise!" JoAnn said, smiling. "We thought you were asleep over there!"

"Yeah, that was quite a shock!" Ed said. "But it felt pretty good, though! How about doing it again?"

"Sure!" Sharon agreed. She took a deep breath and ducked under the water again. Swimming to the bottom, Sharon rolled over, facing up, and, grasping Ed's widespread knees with her hands, pulled her head and shoulders through his thighs. Holding herself in place there, Sharon stared up at her uncle's cock and balls through the clear water as that long, stiff shaft slowly pumped in and out of her aunt's beautiful pussy. When she could hold her breath no longer, Sharon pursed her lips and allowed a stream of bubbles to leak out of her mouth while carefully guiding it so that the bubbles rose to burst against her uncle's testicles, along the underside of his long, thick shaft, and against the lips of her aunt's cunt at the point where Ed's penis entered her vagina.

Running out of air, Sharon surfaced, took a quick gulp of air, and went back down. Pulling herself between Ed's knees as she had done before, Sharon gazed up at her aunt and uncle's sexual organs for a moment, then she reached up and slipped her fingers around the thick base of Ed's cock. Tugging downward, she gently removed her uncle's penis from her aunt's vagina. She ran her tongue back and forth along the underside of Ed's prick a few times, then she pulled the rigid shaft down more and inserted its engorged head into her open mouth. Sharon slid the big, swollen knob in and out between her lips for a few moments, then she began to slowly exhale through her mouth so that the surging air bubbles flowed all over and around her uncle's big, smooth glans while she caressed it with her tongue.

On the surface, Ed groaned and rolled his eyes.

"What is it, darling?" JoAnn asked.

"Sharon is giving me a 'bubble-job!'" Ed replied.

"What?" JoAnn responded looking puzzled. She pushed herself away from her husband's body so she could look down between her legs. Peering down through the clear water, she saw her young niece sitting on the bottom of the pool between Ed's knees, an inch or two of her husband's huge cock in her mouth. Air bubbles were burbling from her lips all around the thick shaft.

"Why, that little scamp!" JoAnn said, smiling. "Our 'innocent' little niece sure is creative, isn't she?"

Sharon finished exhaling her lungful of air and resurfaced. "How was that?" she asked, smiling mischievously.

"Shit, that was terrific, Sharon!" Ed complimented the girl's talent.

Sharon giggled. "I want to do it some more!" she cried. Taking a deep breath, the girl ducked back under the surface.

"Well, I guess I'd better try it, too!" JoAnn exclaimed.

JoAnn slipped off her husband's hips and sank to the bottom of the pool, holding herself there by wrapping her arm around Ed's leg. Through the clear water, she watched her young niece lick and kiss her husband's huge erection for a moment, then JoAnn moved closer and began running her lips and tongue back and forth along one side of her husband's erect penis while her niece did the same to the other side.

After a short time, Sharon began bubbling air all along her side of Ed's rigid shaft. Running out, she surfaced for more air, then ducked back under. When she returned, she found JoAnn on her knees before Ed, running several inches of his stiff, hard cock in and out of her mouth. The girl stuck her head between his thighs and began licking her uncle's tight, wrinkly balls. As she tongued her uncle's testicles, she peered out along the underside of his long, hard shaft, watching her aunt slide the first several inches in and out of her mouth. When she saw JoAnn begin bubbling air around the thick shaft between her lips, Sharon began blowing bubbles all around her uncle's balls and the root of his penis at the same time.

When they ran out of air, they both surfaced.

"God damn!" Ed exclaimed, "That's incredible!" Both girls giggled merrily.

Gulping some air, they both went back down to work on Ed's prick some more. Kneeling on the bottom of the pool and holding themselves in place by each wrapping an arm around one of his legs, the two girls began eagerly licking and kissing Ed's erect penis as it projected stiffly between their faces. As one or the other felt the need for a breath, she would slowly exhale her used air along the length of Ed's rigid organ or against his balls, quickly surface for more air, and then return to the bottom of the pool to continue.

Soon, Sharon noticed that her uncle's penis appeared to have swollen even larger than before. Its head was dark and distended and the solid flesh of its stiff shaft felt warm against her lips, in contrast to the coolness of the water. As she ran her lips and tongue back and forth along the side of that rigid shaft, Sharon brought her hand up and cupped her uncle's balls in her tiny palm. She felt a shudder run through the leg that she had her arm wrapped around as she gently fondled his testicles with her fingers.

JoAnn, returning from getting a breath of air, placed her mouth against the side of her husband's hard-on, opposite Sharon, and began caressing it with her lips and tongue. Ed's straining prick suddenly jerked upward, bouncing against the girls' noses. Sharon saw a milky stream of jism spurt from the purple tip of her uncle's penis, to hang suspended in the clear water before them.

JoAnn quickly moved around in front of her husband, and with her mouth open wide, engulfed the floating threads of ejaculate. Another spurt of cum shot out through the water to be met and captured by JoAnn's waiting, open mouth. Sharon watched as one more spurt of semen erupted from the tip of Ed's jerking prick, then, feeling the need for air, she quickly expelled her used lungful against her uncle's throbbing, spurting penis and surfaced for more.

She found Ed standing there, his head thrown back, grunting and groaning. The girl quickly gulped down air and ducked back under the water. JoAnn was kneeling in front of her husband, both hands gripping his huge hard-on and holding its swollen head between her lips as it continued to pump its load of sperm into her open mouth. Sharon swam between his widespread knees and, rolling over onto her back, began dribbling air-bubbles all around her uncle's balls and the base of his pulsating cock. JoAnn also began bubbling air around the head of her husband's prick between her lips as the final spurts of cum shot into her mouth.

Surfacing, the girls found Ed standing there, looking dazed. "Shit...that was incredible!" he groaned. "When you guys started blowing bubbles against my cock and balls in the middle of my come..." he shook his head, "it was fantastic!" He eyed Sharon for a moment, then he smiled and said, "I think we should reward our 'innocent little niece' for her creativity! Hold onto her shoulders, Jo."

As JoAnn grasped the girl's shoulders, Ed ducked under the water and grabbed her ankles, raising them to the surface. Supported at the shoulders by her aunt, Sharon's slender body floated to the surface as well. Ed slipped her legs over his shoulders, one on either side of his neck. He slid forward toward her crotch, and began lapping at his niece's sweet little pussy. Soon she was squirming and moaning in response to her uncle's probing tongue and the delightful contrast between the warm touch of Ed's tongue and cool caress of the pool water splashing over her aroused vulva as she wriggled and squirmed. Occasionally Ed allowed Sharon's butt to sink beneath the surface, submerging her cunt so that he could blow bubbles against her tender little crack just as she had done to his cock.

With a cry of delight, Sharon's loins erupted with pleasure. Her back arched and her slim young body rigid and quivering, the young girl groaned loudly as spasms of delight radiated from her vibrating pussy and throughout her body. Ed plunged her hot, pulsating cunt beneath the cool water and bubbled air against her vagina, intensifying the ecstasy of her orgasm.

Sharon nearly passed out, so complete was her orgasm and the release of her passions. Dazed and senseless, her body relaxed and sagged downward between her supports at either end, Ed and JoAnn walked Sharon over to the side of the pool and gently deposited her on the deck. They chuckled together as they gazed at their young niece, lying there, limp and lifeless, one arm and one leg hanging over the side of the pool, dangling in the water. Her head lolled listlessly to the side, her eyes closed and her mouth slackly open.

------------------------------------------

Regaining her senses, Sharon opened her eyes and scanned the pool, looking for Ed and JoAnn. The pool, however, was empty, the surface of the water smooth and glassy.

She rolled her head to the other side and found herself looking up between her aunt's widespread legs. JoAnn was lying on her back in the grass just a few feet away with her legs spread far apart, affording Sharon a clear view of the inner sides of JoAnn's shapely calves and thighs. At the apex of the triangle formed by her widespread legs, Sharon had an unobstructed view of her aunt's beautiful, blond love nest and open cunt. The lips of JoAnn's vulva were slightly reddened, appearing aroused and inflamed with passion. The moist, pink folds glistened in the bright sun. Her juicy labia were parted and Sharon could see a short way down her open joy-hole, the sunlight glinting on its wet, pink walls. Even to Sharon's inexperienced eye, her aunt's vagina appeared ready and eager for the thrust of a man's erect penis.

Ed was standing astride JoAnn's body, his back to the young girl, gazing down at his wife's exquisite body lying between his legs. As Sharon watched, Ed leaned down and placed his hands on the ground on either side of JoAnn. As he bent over, Sharon saw, through his widespread legs, that her uncle's penis was once again erect and pointing downward between his thighs. His scrotum was no longer tight and wrinkly like it had been while in the cool water, now hung loosely from the root of his cock, his two egg-shaped testicles dangling in their softened sac, swaying with his movements.

Sharon saw her aunt's dainty little hand come up to gently encircle the thick, rigid shaft of her husband's downward-pointed hard-on. Her other hand came up and grasped her husband's huge organ as well. Slowly and gently, JoAnn slid her hands up and down Ed's rigid shaft, tenderly and lovingly caressing its soft, smooth skin, stretched taut around its solid core.

After a few moments of this gentle stroking, JoAnn began to grip her husband's penis a bit tighter, squeezing and stroking it as if she were milking a cow's teat. Sharon saw her uncle's cock-head swell up, growing darker, and a tiny drop of clear fluid oozed from the tip to hang there, glistening in the sunlight like a drop of dew on the tip of a leaf.

JoAnn tugged downward on her husband's cock and Ed slowly dropped to his knees astride her. JoAnn gently touched the tip of her husband's engorged cock-head to the bright pink head of her erect clitoris which Sharon could see protruding from the glistening folds of her aunt's open vulva. JoAnn rubbed her husband's big, smooth glans back and forth, smearing his pre-cum all around her sensitive little love button.

Loosening her grip on Ed's shaft, the swollen, purple head of his penis shrunk slightly with the reduced pressure, and its dark purple color faded a bit as its shiny, taut-stretched surface turned a more satiny, dark pink. JoAnn tenderly stroked her husband's prick for a few moments, then she again squeezed it, milking out another drop of clear love-juice, which she again applied to her clit. JoAnn continued this cycle of gentle stroking, milking out a bead of pre-cum, anointing her erect clitoris with the glistening droplet, then resuming her gentle stroking until Ed's cock-head no longer shrank after the squeezing and, instead, remained fully engorged, smooth and shiny, darkly purple.

Now, after she touched the turgid head of her husband's penis to her clitoris, depositing its droplet of lubricant, JoAnn began pushing and pulling on Ed's stiff hard-on, stroking its big, smooth head up and down through the wet, juicy folds of her pussy. After a few strokes through her moist labia, JoAnn drew her feet up and allowed her knees to splay outward, tilting her pelvis upward and opening up her vagina even wider. She rubbed her husband's swollen cock-head through her juicy vulva a few more times, then inserted the big, rubbery knob into her open joy-hole. She moaned with delight as Ed slowly slid his rigid organ down into her hot, aroused cunt.

Sharon watched with fascination as her uncle's long, hard prick slowly drove down into her aunt's upturned pussy. She heard JoAnn sigh contentedly as Ed's loosely dangling balls touched her ass and his stiff, hot penis slid home, its big, smooth head probing her deepest recesses. JoAnn's fingers dug into Ed's lean, tanned buttocks as she pulled his ass downward, trying to drive his rigid organ even deeper into her aching cunt.

As JoAnn held him there, his cock fully embedded in her vagina, Sharon saw her aunt's fingertips slide up and down along the crack of Ed's butt a few times, then her hands stopped and her fingers dug into the flesh of his buttocks, spreading his cheeks. Extending her middle finger, JoAnn stroked it up and down along the bottom of his crack, then slowly circled her fingertip around and around the edge of his ass-hole. After gently caressing her husband's rectum for a few moments, JoAnn slid her fingertip lower, lightly stroking the smooth skin between his anus and the rear attachment point of his loosely dangling scrotum. She slowly ran her fingertip down the centerline of Ed's soft, supple scrotum, and rolled his balls about against her butt. Slipping her fingers under her husband's dangling testicles, JoAnn gently lifted them upward, and tenderly fondling them in her hand. Sharon heard Ed let out a low, passionate groan and saw his buttocks clench.

As JoAnn raised Ed's loosely dangling balls, Sharon was afforded a good view of her aunt's upturned pussy with her uncle's penis buried to the hilt between her taut-stretched cunt-lips. As JoAnn gently fondled her husband's testicles with one hand, she brought the other in and began caressing the thick root of his penis with her fingertips between his scrotum and the point where his shaft disappeared into her vagina. The tip of her finger slowly traced around the crevice between her husband's hot, hard shaft and her own soft, moist labia.