Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After remaining motionless for a considerable time, his throbbing hard-on fully embedded in his wife's warm, wet vagina, Ed finally raised his butt, slowly withdrawing his long, stiff sword from its juicy scabbard. He pulled it completely free from JoAnn's cunt and held it there, pointed down at her open cunt, the long, thick shaft glistening with his wife's sweet nectar in the bright sunlight. A thrill of excitement shot through Sharon's loins as she stared at that huge organ, glistening wetly, big blue veins bulging along the thick, hard shaft.

Ed lowered his butt, touched the swollen, purple head of that mighty organ to JoAnn's waiting pussy, and then slowly slid it back down into her, the slippery shaft sliding easily down through that well-oiled passageway. JoAnn let out a passionate groan of ecstasy as her husband's massive prick slid smoothly into her aching cunt and his balls once again pressed against her upturned butt.

Sharon felt a tingle deep in her loins. Slipping her hand across her slender thigh, she touched her fingertips to her pussy. She found that the smooth, outer lips of her young vulva were moist and slippery as she slid her fingertips up and down along the crevice between her labia. Her butt squirmed and she sighed with pleasure as she tenderly stroked her fingertips through her moist little slit while she continued to watch her aunt and uncle.

Ed was now doing slow push-ups between JoAnn's splayed legs, slowly sliding his immense prick in and out of her upturned vagina. JoAnn's hands lay atop her pubic mound, her palms covering her golden love nest and her fingers encircling the thick shaft of her husband's penis. Each time Ed withdrew his prick from her cunt, JoAnn lightly stroked her encircling hands up and down that rigid shaft a few times before reinserting its big, rubbery head into her open joy-hole. Ed would then again slide his big, hard cock down into her warm, juicy cunt, through the encircling ring of her fingers.

Sharon lay there on her back at the edge of the pool, her slender legs spread apart, her fingers parting the outer lips of her pussy to expose her inner labia to the warm rays of the sun. She gently caressed her moist vulva while gazing fixedly upon the tantalizing sight of her uncle's huge hard-on slowly pumping in and out of her aunt's juicy love tunnel. Her hot little pussy tingled with excitement and not a little envy as she took in the sight. Gently fingering her virgin cunt, Sharon wondered what it would be like to have her uncle's enormous penis part those tender young labia and plunge deep into her belly just as she now watched it doing to her aunt lovely cunt.

With fiery passion growing in her loins, Sharon decided that if she couldn't have her uncle's penis in her own little pussy, she at least wanted to be more closely involved in her aunt's penetration by that magnificent organ.

Rolling over onto her belly, Sharon crawled up between their widespread legs until her face was just inches from their genitals. As Ed slowly withdrew his cock from his wife's juicy cunt and JoAnn's fingers lightly stroked up and down the wet, slippery shaft, Sharon extended her tongue and touched its tip to the back side of her uncle's loosely dangling balls. Ed groaned as the young girl ran her tongue up and down the rear of his sac, caressing the soft skin of his scrotum from his ass-hole to the two egg-shaped testicles at the bottom of his dangling sac.

"Ohhh, shit..." Ed groaned. "Our little niece must have come to!"

"Why, honey?" JoAnn asked.

"Because somebody's licking my balls!" he groaned.

Sharon flattened her tongue and slipped it beneath her uncle's left testicle, scooping it into her mouth. Ed's body jerked and quivered.

"Ohhh, shit!" he gasped. "She just sucked one of them into her mouth!" Driven by the delightful sensation of having one of his testicles in the young girl's warm, wet mouth, Ed plunged his straining hard-on back down into his wife's hot cunt.

Due to the looseness of his scrotum, Sharon was able to keep her uncle's testicle in her mouth as he vigorously pumped his aching prick in and out of JoAnn's juicy cunt several times, before he slowed to a long, easy stroke once again. Sharon nodded her head, following the slow up and down motion of Ed's butt, gently sucking on his testicle as he slid his long, hard cock in and of her aunt's vagina.

After a few moments, the girl let her uncle's testicle slip from her lips, but she quickly sucked his other ball into her mouth to give it equal time. After giving his right testicle a good sucking as well, Sharon released it and raised his dangling scrotum up and out of the way with her hand, giving herself a good, close-up view of her uncle's erect penis as slid in and out of her aunt's juicy cunt.

Ed's thick, sun-bronzed shaft contrasted with the glistening pink folds of JoAnn's vulva as did his brown, wiry pubic hair with the woman's soft, blond love nest.

Sharon watched with fascination and envy for a few moments, her own hot little cunt aching with desire, then she extended her tongue and touched its tip to the underside of her uncle's downward pointed shaft. She just held her head motionless, the tip of her tongue coursing up and down along the underside of her uncle's shaft as he slid it in and out of JoAnn's pussy.

Turning her head to the side, Sharon flattened her tongue and wrapped it as far around that thick, hard shaft as she could. Now, as Ed slowly pumped his cock in and out of his wife's juicy cunt, it rubbed along his niece's lips as well as the flattened surface of her curved tongue.

As the wet, slippery shaft of her uncle's penis slid along her lips and across her flattened tongue, Sharon detected the delightful flavor of JoAnn's succulent pussy in the glistening layer of lubrication coating his massive organ. Wanting a better taste of that sweet nectar, Sharon slid her tongue down Ed's rigid shaft to the point where it entered her aunt's vagina. She began running her tongue all around her uncle's thick shaft and JoAnn's dripping labia at the entrance to her love tunnel.

JoAnn moaned with delight as she now felt the caress of the young girl's tongue gently probing at her juicy labia, while her husband's big, hard cock coursed in and out of her cunt.

As her pointed tongue circled around the crevice between her uncle's thick shaft and JoAnn's tender vaginal opening, Sharon had an idea. Stiffening her tongue and flattening it, with the sides curled up in a broad "U" shape, the girl thrust it down into her aunt's vagina like a shoe-horn along the underside of her uncle's penis. Now, as Ed's cock slowly slid in and out through his wife's vaginal opening, its underside also slid up and down the full length of his niece's extended tongue.

Sharon placed her hands on JoAnn's widespread inner thighs and slid them back and forth, gently caressing the soft, smooth flesh. After a few moments, her hands slid to the center and encircled the thick shaft of her uncle's penis, her palms covering her aunt's parted labia. As Ed's hard-on pumped in and out of his wife's cunt, it also slid through the encircling ring of Sharon's tiny hands as it had through his wife's hands a few moments before. The girl's fingertips lay at the upper end of JoAnn's slit, and, while her uncle's huge cock slid through her hands, she began caressing her aunt's protruding clitoris with the tips of her fingers.

Suddenly, JoAnn let out a squeal of delight and her body jerked as she was wracked by an exquisite orgasm. Her butt writhed beneath her husband's thrusting manhood and she moaned as waves of pleasure radiated through her inflamed loins.

Sharon, her tongue still shoe-horned into JoAnn's vaginal opening, alongside her uncle's thick, hard prick, giggled as she felt the contractions of her aunt's vagina rhythmically compressing her tongue against the hot, solid shaft of his penis.

While still in the midst of her orgasm, JoAnn slid her hands down to her crotch and encircled the root of her husband's thrusting organ. She pulled his long, hard cock out of her spasming pussy, dislodging Sharon's tongue as well. Quickly throwing her legs up, she hooked her knees over Ed's shoulders, thereby tilting her pelvis upward still more. She stroked the swollen head of her husband's penis up and down through the juicy folds of her upturned vulva a few times, then slid it all the way down through her vagina, across her perineum, to the tiny, puckered ring of her ass-hole. JoAnn carefully inserted the big, well-lubricated knob into her rectum.

Sharon gasped in surprise as she saw that big purple knob disappear into that tiny opening. Her jaw dropped and her eyes opened wide in disbelief as she watched Ed slowly push his huge, stiff prick through her tight little sphincter.

JoAnn screamed in ecstasy as her husband's dangling balls pressed against her butt and the head of his prick probed deep into her bowels, setting off yet another tremendous orgasm before the first had even completely subsided.

Ed, feeling the rhythmic contractions of his wife's sphincter around the base of his cock as her orgasm was reignited, began vigorously thrusting his rigid hard-on in and out of her spasming butt-hole. Well-lubricated by her pussy-juice, his huge, hard prick slid smoothly through that tight, pulsating ring.

After a dozen frenzied thrusts, Ed's body froze. With a lusty groan, his aching balls exploded and his throbbing penis erupted, flooding his wife's bowels with a hot load of sperm. Ed remained motionless, except for the contractions of his buttocks as his straining penis pumped its thick, hot cum into his wife's ass.

Sharon, realizing what was happening, scooped up her uncle's loose scrotum on her tongue and sucked both of his balls into her mouth. Still in the midst of his ejaculation, Ed groaned in ecstasy as he felt his testicles being sucked on by his young niece, while at the same time, his wife's tight little ass-hole pulsed around the base his throbbing prick. His body tense and trembling, Ed remained motionless while his throbbing penis, buried deep in his wife's spasming ass, pumped out spurt after spurt of boiling-hot semen while his young niece sucked on his balls.

Knowing both of the others were in the throes of orgasm, Sharon's aroused loins cried out for relief as well. As she continued to suck on her uncle's testicles, Sharon slid her hands down to her crotch and clawed at her hot little cunt with her fingers. Almost immediately, she was rewarded with a delicious orgasm of her own. Releasing Ed's testicles from her mouth, she rolled over onto her back and vigorously rubbed her vibrating pussy with both hands.

After a few moments, she heard Ed let out a long gasping groan as his tightly clenched buttocks relaxed. He sagged down atop his wife's body with a groan of relief.

A short while later, Sharon, her head still laying near her aunt's butt, saw her uncle's softening penis slither out of JoAnn's tiny ass-hole, followed a moment later by a gush of viscous, white semen.