Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JoAnn slowly tittie-fucked her husband for a time, then she again moved forward, drawing the head of his penis down her smooth, flat tummy. She drew circles around the pit of her navel with it, then slid it lower still until the head of Ed's cock plowed through the soft, blond curls of her golden love nest. Now JoAnn stepped her knees across Ed's thighs to straddle his body, squatting above his upthrust hard-on. Rocking her pelvis, JoAnn drew the full length of her moist cunt back and forth across the tip of her husband's stiffly upthrust penis.

Sharon, having watched her aunt play with her uncle's penis all this time, decided that she couldn't stand just being a spectator any longer. Leaning forward, she laid down atop Ed's chest, being careful to leave her hot little cunt within range of his delightfully probing tongue. Her face was now just a few inches away from her uncle's massive organ and she ran her eyes up and down that towering column of turgid flesh, watching the big purple head at its tip slide back and forth through the moist, pink folds of her aunt's open vulva. She reached out with both hands and wrapped them around that thick, hard shaft, thrilling to the hot, solid feel of its tumescent flesh. She shivered with delight as she once again felt the power of that mighty organ in her tiny hands. Pushing and pulling, Sharon helped JoAnn rub her husband's swollen cock-head through the wet, slippery folds of her vagina.

"Ohhh, yes...that's it, honey..." JoAnn murmured as she gazed down at her young niece, watching the girl's tiny hands grip her husband's huge cock. She quit rocking her hips and remained motionless now as she allowed the girl to caress her pussy with the head of her husband's penis on her own.

Sharon looked up at her aunt and saw the look of bliss on her face as she dragged the big purple knob of her uncle's glans back and forth through the glistening wet folds of her aunt's dripping vulva.

"Ooooh...doesn't that feel good, Aunt Jo?" Sharon asked, rhetorically.

JoAnn smiled down at the young girl. "Ohhhhh, it sure does, honey!" she answered. "There's nothing else quite like the way it feels when the head of a cock touches your pussy. I think it's made out of some kind of special tissue that's like nothing else. Oooooh!" she gasped, her body quivering. "It's especially noticeable when it touches your clit!"

Sharon looked intrigued. "You mean, like how special it feels when you touch it with your tongue?" she asked.

JoAnn chuckled. "Oh, yeah, kind of like that..." she agreed. "Ooooooh...oooooh..." she cooed with delight as she rocked her hips slightly, tickling the exposed head of her clitoris with the engorged head of her husband's penis.

Sharon looked back down at her aunt's vagina and noticed the bright pink bud of JoAnn's clitoris protruding from its hood. She grasped Ed's prick with both hands and rubbed its head against her aunt's tiny love button. JoAnn's body jerked and quivered.

"Ohhhh, yes, honey...that's the spot!" she cried.

Sharon gently wiggled her uncle's stiff prick, caressing JoAnn's erect clitoris with Ed's turgid glans for a few moments, then she pulled back on the rigid shaft, bending it toward herself, away from her aunt's crotch. The bright, early morning sunlight glinted on the big, purple knob, now wet and shiny with JoAnn's pussy juice. Sharon stuck out her tongue and ran it all around her uncle's mushroom-like cock-head, tasting her aunt's sweet love nectar. Then she inserted the big, rubbery knob between her lips and gently sucked on it while gently squeezing the thick, solid shaft with her tiny fists. The mild flavor of her uncle's pre-cum spread up her tongue, mingling with the sweetness of her aunt's vaginal secretions.

As she sucked on that bulbous glans she slid her tongue all around on its smooth surface, thinking about how unique, indeed, that rubbery knob felt inside her mouth. Her tiny hands gently stroked up and down the thick shaft, giving it little squeezes with her fingers to milk out more of his pre-cum while thrilling to the hot, solid feel of that thick shaft of turgid flesh in her hands. As she did so, she felt a delightful thrill shoot through her loins as her uncle's tongue flicked at her own clitoris in a reciprocal caress.

"Mmmmm..." Sharon smacked her lips as she popped her uncle's rubbery cock-head out of her mouth, now sucked dry of both their love juices. She pushed Ed's rigid prick away from herself and once again began rubbing the big, smooth head back and forth through JoAnn's wet, slippery vaginal folds. Pulling it away again, she smiled as she saw how the purple knob glistened wetly with her aunt's love juices once more. She thrust the tip of her uncle's cock into her mouth and sucked it dry, before rubbing through JoAnn's vagina again.

"Ooooooh..." JoAnn moaned as she gazed downward, watching her young niece playfully stroking her husband's cock-head back and forth through her moist labia, then sucking off the collected juices from that big, rubbery knob. Her shapely butt squirmed and her hands cupped her lovely breasts, gently kneading the firm, resilient flesh while rolling her erect nipples between her fingertips as she enjoyed delightful sensations elicited by the big, smooth head of her husband's penis plowing back and forth through the moist furrow of her vulva.

JoAnn's eyes, watching her niece's tiny hands as they gripped the thick shaft Ed's huge penis, moved back along the young girl's slender figure as she lay atop her husband's body. Beyond her slender waist and slightly flaring hips, she saw the upper portion of her husband's face between the firm globes of the young girl's butt. Ed's hands were gripping her buttocks, spreading her ass-cheeks wide apart, as his tongue ran up and down through the girl's juicy cunt. As he did so, his eyes peered over those twin globes, meeting his wife's eyes.

As their eyes met, Ed tilted his head back and he smiled broadly, the lower half of his face glistening wetly in the bright sunlight. He winked at his wife and said, "Mmmmmmmm...good tasting pussy must run in your family, sweetheart! Sharon's pussy is just as tasty as yours!"

"She must have inherited more than just my taste, honey," JoAnn smiled. "Judging by how quickly she's picking up on things, I think she must have inherited my natural talent for creative sex-play as well!"

As Ed resumed licking Sharon's juicy little cunt, JoAnn looked back down to find her niece with Ed's cock pulled up, its head in her mouth once more. JoAnn groaned and slid her hands down from her breasts, across her flat belly, and through the golden curls of her love nest. She touched the moist lips of her cunt and gently caressed her taut little clit with her fingertip. She moaned again and her lithe body writhed passionately.

It was an incredibly stimulating sight to see the young girl's tiny hands gripping the thick shaft her husband's huge penis, its big, purple head distending the young girl's lips as she slipped the swollen knob in and out of her wide-open mouth. JoAnn's cunt was fast becoming a raging inferno and she knew she would soon need her husband's hot sperm to quench the fire in her loins.

As Sharon again pushed her uncle's rigid prick forward to stroke its head through JoAnn's vulva, the woman moaned, "Ohhh, Sharon, honey...I can't stand it any longer! I need that big, hard cock inside me now! Please, honey...stick that big, beautiful cock into my hot cunt! Ooooooh...I've just got to have it!"

Sharon raised her head and looked up at JoAnn questioningly. The older woman smiled at her young niece's naiveté. "Go ahead, honey," she urged the girl, "just stick Eddie's big cock-head into my cunt ..."

Sharon looked back at JoAnn's vagina uncertainly. She knew that that was what was supposed to be done with a man and a woman's sexual organs, but she couldn't quite accept the idea of her uncle's enormous penis entering that little opening she had located with her tongue the night before as she was licking her aunt's vagina.

She shook her head doubtfully and pushed Ed's stiff prick back away from herself, sliding its swollen head down through the dripping labia of her aunt's vulva until the big knob caught in the opening of her joy-hole.

"Ohhh, yes..." JoAnn gasped as she felt the girl gently work the bulbous knob of her husband's cock-head into her vaginal opening. She began to slowly lower her body, sliding her husband's rigid organ up into her aching cunt.

Sharon, lying there on her uncle's stomach, her face only inches away, watched in amazement as that huge organ slowly disappeared into her aunt's vagina.

"Ohhhh, my god...that feels so good..." JoAnn groaned as she settled down onto Ed's thighs, his entire long, hard penis fully engulfed by her hot pussy.

JoAnn sat there, motionless, savoring the delightful sensation of having her husband's big, hard cock filling her aroused vagina with its hot, solid flesh. After a short pause, JoAnn slowly pushed herself back up, and Sharon watched with amazement as her uncle's long, thick shaft was withdrawn from her aunt's vagina. JoAnn stopped when just the head of her husband's prick was still within her vaginal opening, then she started back down again.

"Oooooh...ahhhhh..." JoAnn moaned softly as her husband's stiff, hot penis slid back up into her aching cunt again. "Ohmygod...all this licking and sucking we've been doing the last two days has been fun, but at some point, you just have to have it inside!"

Sharon stared with wide-eyed fascination, watching her aunt's pussy slide up and down on the rigid pole of her uncle's erect penis. Ed's thick, hard shaft glistened wetly in the bright sun each time it was withdrawn from the well-oiled sheath of JoAnn's vaginal passageway, before it slowly disappeared back inside.

Sharon turned her head and looked up at JoAnn again. "Ohmygod, Aunt Jo..." she murmured wonderingly, "that looks amazing! How does it feel?"

JoAnn's eyes opened and she smiled blissfully down at her cute young niece. "Honey, it feels wonderful! Everything we've been showing you so far has just been a warm-up for this!" She slowly slid up and down on her husband's erection a few more times. "Ohhhhhhh, honey," she moaned, "Feeling your uncle Eddie's long, fat cock deep inside me...so hot...so hard...throbbing...oooooooh..."

Sharon lay there, intently watching her uncle's massive penis slowly sliding in and out of her aunt's vagina just inches in front of her face. Her slender young body squirmed and writhed as her own passions began rising again, both from the pleasure of her uncle's tongue licking and probing her aroused vagina as well as from this most stimulating sight right before her eyes.

JoAnn slowly rode up and down on Ed's rigid organ for several minutes, thrilled by the knowledge that her young niece's face was right there, inches from her crotch, watching with great fascination as her husband's penis slid in and out of her vagina. Suddenly she thrust herself hard against her husband's loins and stopped, his penis fully embedded in her cunt. Her body began to tremble, then her butt began squirm, grinding her pussy down against her husband's groin.

Sharon heard her aunt let out a gradually rising squeal, then a gasping groan. JoAnn's thighs began flexing furiously, driving herself up and down on that rigid shaft of engorged flesh like a piston in a cylinder.

Watched with intense fascination, Sharon realized that her uncle's huge penis had driven her aunt into an orgasm. The girl now felt her own loins erupt in response to what she was seeing as well as what she was feeling. She groaned passionately, waves of pleasure washing over her writhing body as she screwed her spasming cunt down on her uncle's mouth.

Gasping and groaning as both their orgasms peaked and then receded, almost simultaneously, JoAnn's thrusting slowed, then stopped. With a satisfied moan, she pulled back, allowing her husband's still fully erect penis to slip from her dripping vagina. It sprung stiffly upright, glistening with her juices in the sun. She slid her butt back along his thighs and shins until she was lying atop his legs, her face just inches away from the upthrust underside of her husband's prick. She gazed past it into the eyes of her young niece, her face a similar distance on the other side of her husband's upthrust hard-on.

She smiled at Sharon and began running her tongue up and down the side of her husband's rigid shaft, licking up her own sweet nectar as it dripped down his quivering shaft.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm..." JoAnn murmured, smiling at her niece between licks.

Sharon, her pussy still gently pulsing with her fading orgasm, thrust her face forward and began licking the opposite side of her uncle's towering shaft, tasting her aunt's sweet love juice coating its taut-stretched skin.

Sharon gazed into her aunt's deep blue eyes as they shared Ed's dripping organ while enjoying her uncle's continued, but more gentle now, oral caresses on her still tingling vagina.

"Gosh, Aunt Jo," the girl gushed between licks, "that was amazing! I can't believe this huge thing fit up inside you like that!"

JoAnn smiled at her niece. "I know this looks very impressive, honey, but it's nothing compared to the head of a baby which your pussy is also designed to pass."

Sharon's face scrunched up for a moment, then she nodded in understanding. "Yeah, I guess that's right..." She gave Ed's prick a few more licks, then her innocent face lit up with excitement. "Ohhhh, Aunt Jo," she cried eagerly, staring at her uncle's penis, "do you think I could do that, too?"

JoAnn started, looking doubtful as her eyes shifted back and forth between her young niece's eagerly excited face and the mighty upthrust shaft of her husband's erect penis standing between them.

"Oh, I don't know, honey..." she said, wrapping her hand around that thick shaft and slowly stroking it up and down, watching her niece's eyes follow her hand's movement. "Do you think your cute little pussy could take Uncle Eddie's big, hard cock, honey?"

Sharon's eyes slowly scanned up and down that towering shaft in front of her face. "Ohhh...uhhhh..." Sharon muttered, the eager excitement on her face turning to doubt. "I...I don't know..."

"Your uncle Eddie might be a bit much for your first time, honey," JoAnn said, smiling. "Besides, you might want to wait a while. You never know when you might meet some lucky young boy that you want to bestow that honor upon!"

Sharon nodded as she thought about that.

JoAnn smiled and rose on her knees again and moving forward until her crotch was directly above the tip of her husband's upthrust penis. Looking down at her niece, she said, "Go ahead, sweetheart, put it back inside me again."

Sharon reached forward and grasped her uncle's thick, hard prick with both hands and held it steady as JoAnn lowered her butt to touch her cunt to the tip of Ed's organ. Sharon rubbed its bloated, purple head back and forth through her aunt's dripping vulva a few times, then inserted the swollen knob into JoAnn's vaginal opening.

Sharon watched as her uncle's massive organ again disappeared into her aunt's pretty little pussy. After several full strokes, she looked up at JoAnn and said, "Gosh, Aunt Jo, it sure looks like it goes in and out of you really easily!"

"Oh, it does, honey," JoAnn replied, "but it took a while for me to get used to it, just like it took a lot of practice for me to learn how to 'deep-throat' him."

For several minutes, Sharon silently watched her uncle's huge penis slide in and out of her aunt's lovely pussy, noticing the growing fervency of her uncle's lapping tongue as he continued to lick her pussy, just as she could see the increasing passion with which her aunt thrust her loins up and down upon his erection.

Sharon felt the fire in her belly growing hotter with each stroke and each lick as well. She envied her aunt's ability to take that big, hard cock into her vagina, but she realized that her aunt was probably right. While the sight of her uncle's penis sliding in and out of her aunt's cunt was extremely exciting, the thought of that enormous organ thrusting into her own little pussy was a bit frightening. She decided that, for the moment at least, she would try to be satisfied with the delightful probing of her uncle's tongue in her hot little, virgin pussy, rather than his big, hard cock.

Sharon's slender body squirmed atop Ed's chest as the passion in her loins grew once again under the twin stimulus of his lashing tongue and the sight of his big hard-on sliding in and out of her aunt's lovely, juicy cunt. As she watched with growing excitement, she felt the need to be part of that action again, as well.

When JoAnn pushed herself upward on the stiff, hard pole of her husband's erect penis, Sharon slid her hands forward across Ed's belly and grasped the base of his organ in the crooks between her thumbs and forefingers, with her other fingers and her palms laid flat against his groin. The massive base of her uncle's penis felt thick and solid within the encircling ring of her fingers and she could feel his pulse pounding there, as the blood surged within it, maintaining his organ's steely erection.

JoAnn slowly descended that slippery pole again, but now, instead of her husband's hairy groin, her dripping cunt-lips came to rest atop her niece's tiny hands as they encircled the base of her husband's rigid shaft. JoAnn wriggled her ass, grinding her vulva against the backs Sharon's hands for a moment before she pushed herself back up again.

Sharon raised her hands, following her aunt's pussy as it slid up Ed's thick, hard shaft, a thrill of excitement shooting through the young girl's body as she felt the hot, solid flesh of her uncle's penis against her tender palms.

JoAnn paused with just the head of her husband's prick inside her pussy and began rhythmically contracting her vaginal muscles, squeezing and releasing that swollen knob within the portal of her cunt. As JoAnn milked her husband's bulbous cock-head with her cunt muscles, Sharon stroked her hands up and down the remainder of his exposed penis, caressing the taut-stretched skin of his thick, solid shaft, wet and slippery with his wife's abundantly flowing, vaginal secretions.

Ed groaned lustily and Sharon felt his tongue spear into her tender little pussy with renewed vigor as his passions were spurred on by the delightful sensations of the young girl's hands gently stroking his straining shaft while his wife's talented pussy milked the swollen knob at its tip. His body tensed and, to Sharon's amazement, she felt his penis grow even stiffer and harder within her encircling fists. Ed began thrusting his hips up and down so that an inch or two of his long, hard cock pushed in and out of his wife's rhythmically contracting vagina.

Racing up the peak of passion, driven by her own self-induced vaginal contractions, JoAnn was moaning ecstatically now, her head thrown back, her eyes closed and her mouth open. Her hands were clutching her breasts, furiously kneading the firm, shapely globes as the big, rubbery head of her husband's penis popped in and out of the portal of her love tunnel. Her hands slid down her smooth, flat belly and her fingers began digging into the upper portion of her open vulva, stroking her erect clitoris.

Sharon continued caressing the six or seven inches of her uncle's prick that was not being thrust in and out of her aunt's pussy. She thrilled to the strong, solid feel of that massive column of tumescent flesh, the way it throbbed beneath her lightly encircling hands, the way it warmed her palms. Sharon heard Ed let out a sharp grunt and his hands, which had been gently stroking and caressing the smooth, round globes of her buttocks as he licked her virgin pussy, suddenly gripped the cheeks of her ass tightly, his fingers digging into the soft flesh. She saw the muscles of his well-tanned thighs contract, thrusting his straining hard-on upward, and through, her encircling hands. The young girl felt a pulse race up the length of her uncle's hot, throbbing shaft.