Pam - A New Doctor Pt. 03

Story Info
The morning after Pam's GYN visit.
2.1k words
4.71
3.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has become so routine over these last six or eight months for Pam be less dressed around the house that the guys haven't even taken notice. Mornings often find her in just panties and a tee, or just her night shirt - which is really just a big tee itself with some print or saying on it -, that they don't notice. I'm fine with that, I love seeing as much of her as often as I can. I can tell she's becoming more comfortable like this. It also helps that then there's no snickers or questions about her not being fully covered when mommy answers the door for the pizza guy.

I pretty much lost count of how many times we made love during and after Pam shared the details of her visit with her new GYN, but there wasn't much of the night left for sleeping, so we were running a little late this morning. I'm not complaining at all, she was still frisky this morning and a quickie topped off an astonishing night. I did my bit and got the boys both dressed, and they were having their favorites bowls of sugar disguised as cereal when she came out from her shower.

Neither Jackson or Tyler reacted as Pam entered the kitchen in a thin wife-beater and grabbed up the juice I had set out for her. She looked ravishing; they kept their eyes on the TV while scooping cereal and milk into their apparently famished gullets, dribbles of milk across the table and their chins.

Glancing at the clock on the microwave, Pam sighed. "Hey guys, finish up and go brush your teeth. It's about time for your ride, you don't want to be late."

The boys slurped down the rest of their cereal and scampered off to brush. Pam let her head drop to the counter-top. The view was magnificent from my vantage point.

"You okay?"

"Exhausted...in a very good way," she answered without looking up. Then she laughed. "We haven't spent a night like that since our honeymoon, and we got to sleep most of the following day."

I smiled, remembering vividly. "Seems I remember it differently. I think I recall it was more of the same, interrupted by a few naps."

She let a contented sigh out and straightened up, turning to me. "Yeah," she smiled. "But neither of us had to go to work that morning."

"There's that," I shrugged.

She finished her juice just as the guys came running back in and wrapped themselves around her legs, each squeaking "Love you, mommy!"

She wrapped her arms around them, answering, "I love you too. Oh, there's your ride!" she said seeing the van pull into our drive. "Get your bags and scoot," she urged.

They were out the door in a flash, laughing as they climbed in and got into their seats, Pam at the door waving to them. "Bye, have a good day!"

She turned back and closed the door as Thom backed the van out of the driveway with his human cargo.

Suddenly her eyes went wide. "Shit, their lunches!" she cried. Sitting on the counter were the two bags she had prepared the night before, as she always did. I had forgotten to put them in their packs.

"Babe, wait..." I began.

Pam dashed to the counter, grabbed the bags and was out the door before I could react, running down the drive waving her arm as she held the bags high above her and yelling for Thom to stop. He hit the brakes like he thought he was about to run over someone, but his eyes were on the crazed woman running toward him laughing and waving two lunch bags over her head. I'd made it to the porch by then and stood at the open door where I could see Thom's expression change as Pam came up to his window panting.

"Oh thanks," Pam said taking a breath and resting her free hand on the door sill. "Steve forgot to pack these," she smiled holding up the two bags. "Please make sure they get them, will ya?"

I was proudly sure that Thom was not looking Pam in the eyes, but rather down the front of her drooping t-shirt. She doesn't have really large breasts, but running down the driveway in a thin tee is an attention getter regardless, especially as her nipples didn't seem to have calmed since our fling this morning.

"Thanks, you're a sweetheart," I heard her say to him as she leaned in and dropped the lunches on the seat next to him, surely giving him a closer view of her awesome breasts.

He was grinning stupidly as he backed the car the rest of the way out of the driveway and into the street; I'm not certain he ever looked back or in the rearview mirror. He put it into drive and as he began to pull away, Pam raised an arm to wave bye and yelled 'thank you' to Thom. His grin became a smile, eyes as big as I have ever seen eyes except on cartoon wolves leering at a pretty morsel as Pam waved to them down the street.

I watched intently as Pam noticed our neighbor across the street, working on his garden, staring at her. She cheerfully waved at him, calling, "Good morning Mr. Askowitz. Beautiful day isn't it?" He brought his hand up and lowered the glasses he had propped on his head, then nodded back feebly, his face brightening into a huge smile. She seemed a little surprised by his reaction and dropped her hand - and that's when I believe it hit her.

Pam did an about-face, tugged at the bottom of her shirt and went bright red from head to toe. I watched her take a deep breath and as casually as she could muster, she walked back to the house holding the now stretched tee as low as she could. She made it inside and burst into a hysterical laugh-cry.

"Oh - my - god! Oh my god!" she managed, still laughing but returning to her normal coloration. I took her in my arm, laughing with her. "Why didn't you stop me?" she asked with agitation and pushed me away.

"You were down the driveway before I could get out of my chair," I protested. "Besides, I have been telling you I wanted you to show off your beauty."

"Are you insane?! You just let me run out of the house without anything on!" she slumped into a chair at the table, her face in her hands.

"I didn't 'let' you do anything, and I did say 'wait' before you flew out the door," I said with a defensive edge. "And you're not naked," I said with a smile.

She stood, her eyes boring into me. "What the hell do you call this?"

Her hair was tossled by her sprint down the driveway, the thin tee hanging off one shoulder and her breasts swelling with her breath as her bullet hard nipples pointed straight at me. The tee ended a couple inches below her navel. Below was the marvelous triangular patch of dark, curly pubic hair framed by sensuous, firm hips that capped off lean, muscular legs.

I smiled and answered truthfully. "I call it fantastic. I am so lucky to have you as my wife."

She rolled her eyes, but stood there in the morning light. "Steve, I'm serious," she shook her head, but the edge in her voice softened. "Thom's just seen my pussy. And Mr. Askowitz! It'll be all over the neighborhood by this afternoon," she snapped.

"You're pussy's gonna be all over the neighborhood?" I asked with a drool grin.

The glare returned. I could see her searching her vocabulary for a stinging rebuke. Instead, she said quietly between gritted teeth, "You know damn well what I meant."

I sighed. "I do. But I doubt very seriously either one of them will say a word. Thom may offer to do carpool more often, but he sure as hell is not going to tell his wife why. And Mr. Askowitz, well if he doesn't have a stroke," I chuckled, "he'll keep it to himself too. You know he hardly even says 'hi' to anyone."

I glanced out the window. "He's probably trying to figure out if he saw what he thought or if he just imagined it." Pam stepped next to me and looked out as well.

"I wouldn't want him to have a stroke or anything."

"Maybe you shouldn't run around naked outside then?" I offered.

"I did NOT run..." she began, then put her hands over her face. "Damnit, I can't believe that happened. Arghhhh!" her hands clenching into fists.

I gently rested a hand on her. "So, you're upset that Thom saw you like that, but yesterday you..."

"Yes. No. It 's not... Yes, I'm upset. Not that he saw me," she smiled at me. "It's the context, where and how it happened. I... I like that guys look, and I know you like it. But...this isn't making sense."

"So not at home?"

"Kinda... it's just, I didn't mean too, I don't want folks talking..."

I laughed, "Babe, you have me so confused. Billy and Jace have seen you pretty skimpily dressed for months, and you're not worried about that? They're pizza guys, eighteen, nineteen years old. You think they're not gonna mention seeing your nipples poking out at them? Or the shadow of your bush and that freakin' hot cameltoe?"

"Dope, of course I worry about it, which I why I haven't shown up at the door like this," she grinned stepping back and letting me see her again. "It's a thrill to watch them stammer and stare, but I can also claim they were peeping if they say anything. It's fun, and harmless. But Thom, how do I blow that off if he tells anyone. Just say I ran outside and forgot my clothes?"

"Well, you did..." I responded.

Pam dropped her head. "Babe, I just don't want our friends and family talking, I don't want to get a reputation. We can still have fun but...it needs to be...ah... a more controlled situation. Places where it's...."

"Acceptable?"

"I guess. That's not exactly right, but yeah."

We hugged. I felt Pam chuckling.

"What?"

"Do you think Thom liked what he saw?"

"Oh, hell yeah," I answered with pride.

"Do you like that he saw my pussy?"

I took her hand and put it to my midsection. "Mmmm, I thought so," she said with a smile, caressing my hardness.

"Too bad I'd didn't realize it what was I was...., what he was seeing,and couldn't look for his reaction."

I handed her the cellphone. "You have his number. Call him and ask him to come by after he drops everyone off," I smirked.

Pam sighed. "You're incorrigible. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I lightly ran my forefinger over her right nipple. It was about to tear its way through the cloth of the tee. Its sister was in the same condition.

"We're going to be late for work," she said pushing my hand away with her free hand. "Besides, it's not just me who's thinking about that," she grinned as she tightened her grip on my swollen member. "You want to show me off to him."

"I do, I want to show you off to every guy I know, " I admitted.

"I know," she cooed. "Maybe you will, but not today," she laughed releasing her grip. She pulled the tee off and handed it to me. "I'm getting dressed and going to work. I think you should do the same," she said over her shoulder as she walked from the room.

I throbbed as I watched her walk, that gentle sway of her hips, those legs, the full curve of her perfect derriere, shoulders square, and head held high. Gorgeous and confident. My wife. I'm such a lucky bastard. Such a weird lucky bastard that I want the whole world to see how lucky I am.

Pam decided to follow-up on Dr. McCann's offer and got trained as a Pelvic Model. Once a month, for the last five months, she has been scheduled at his clinic and assists in the education of future doctors. It's always an amazing night of love-making as she shares her experiences with me, and has been fodder for many, many daydreams on my part. Next week I will finally be in the exam room and be able to see my beautiful wife in her role as a Training Instructor with Dr. McCann and some exceptionally lucky medical student. Though I still have not shared any of her pictures on the net, I'm hoping I will be able to get some additional ones while she's 'teaching.'