Pam & Zach & Krysti Makes 3 Pt. 02

Story Info
Pam and Krysti peg Zach.
1.8k words
4.59
10.6k
4

Part 7 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

I feel you should really read Part 1 to fully understand the relationships, but you'll do what you like, so...

And Krysti Make Three...Part 2

"I saw a strap-on in your toy box and was wondering if that was something you and Zach use? If that's not too personal?" Krysti asked.

"Nothing's too personal, Krysti. And yes, we do occasionally use that. Does that surprise or shock you?"

"I wouldn't say surprised. And definitely not shocked. I guess it's just something I hadn't thought of when I think about you two. That's all"

"But, you said you had another request. What's that?"

"We'll, while we're on that subject, do you think it would be okay with Zach, if I could watch the two of you, you know, using it? I'd understand if it isn't."

"Krysti, we put all our stuff out on display for you to see. We wanted you to understand the depth of our relationship, sexually that is. We also wanted them all out and ready to use spontaneously, if you wanted to watch or do anything at all. Zach and I discussed this already."

"So you just tell us what your desire is. It's totally up to you."

"What's that?" Zach asked as he came back into the living room.

"Krysti had a request, but seemed a bit reluctant to ask. So I was telling her how we've already discussed how tonight would go. That it was all up to her and her comfort level and that nothing was off the table."

"That's true Krysti," Zach confirmed.

"I asked if I could watch Pam using the strap-on, you know, on you."

"Of course it's okay," Zach snickered. "If that's what you'd like to see and if Pam feels up to it."

"If I feel up to it? You know I love using it on you. The question is, are you up for it tonight, after what's happened already?"

"Definitely. But I have to warn you, Krysti, I know I can get hard again soon. I may not be able to cum just yet. That may take an hour or so, but getting erect is not a problem."

"Yes, I want to watch the two of you. And I want you to not be frustrated and not be able to cum, so why don't we take a breather for a bit. It will probably do us all good," Krysti proposed.

"I agree. Sounds good," I added.

"In that case, I get some more water and fix us a snack."

And with that, Zach headed toward the kitchen.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Krysti.

"How about some porn?" she replied.

"Alright! I love the way you think."

I got up, turned on the TV and linked into SexArt.com, then settled down next to her as we both got on the couch.

Maybe watching porn wasn't the greatest of ways to take a 'breather.' Especially lesbian porn.

In the thirty plus minutes that Zach was in the kitchen, Krysti and I had already played with ourselves, reached over and played with each other and were now kissing, our hands wandering over each other and our legs entwined in an attempt to rub our crotches together.

I finally pulled away. Breathing deep, we were in the process of settling ourselves when Zach came back with hot pizza and cold water. We both tried to look innocent, but I could sense Zach knew otherwise. Maybe it was the glistening droplets of Krysti's prewet on my pubic hair.

"You didn't have to stop," Zach informed us.

"I was discreetly looking from the kitchen. Remember, I agreed to anything that Krysti wanted. And I was enjoying what I was watching and wouldn't mind seeing more of that in the future."

"How did I get so lucky?" chimed Krysti.

"We feel the same way," I answered, reaching for a slice.

"I'm gonna put something else on TV while we eat and ''recover", Zach smirked, using air quotes.

For the next ninety minutes we ate, hydrated and laughed at some stupid rom-com. But in the back of all our minds, I'm sure, was the anticipation of what was up next.

When the movie ended, I was the one to suggest we get started.

"So Krysti, what scenario did you have in mind?"

"I thought that I would like to just sit and watch the two of you do what you would normally do, as if I wasn't even there. Like the fly on the wall."

"Okay then," Zach offered, and he led us all into the bedroom.

Krysti took her place on a chair that I moved from the far corner to alongside the bed. I placed it conveniently next to our toy box.

I took the strap-on harness, inserted the dildo and placed them, along with the lube, at the foot of the bed. Zach was already lying down and I joined him.

Our "normal" routine began.

Zach and I kissed passionately, our hands exploring each other. I'll be stroking his dick while he's fingering me. I'll make my way down his body with my mouth, stopping, of course, to suck his nipples before taking his cock into my mouth, sucking and licking it until he's right on the edge. Then I'll twist around so we are on our sides in a 69 position, so he can lick my pussy while I play with his balls and finger his ass.

Reaching for the lube, I'll coat my fingers and begin to prepare his ass for the dildo, slipping, first, one finger in then the second, all while using my lips and tongue to keep him rock hard.

When I feel he is prepared enough, I'll get off the bed and put on the harness. Zach then gets himself into whichever position he wants that night, sometimes on his back with his ass on the edge of the bed, holding his legs apart. Or sometimes on all fours, his ass raised up and ready to be taken. Tonight was an all fours night.

As I got off the bed, I looked over at Krysti. She had her legs spread open, her feet up on the side of the bed, one of our vibrators alternating between her pussy and clit and her fingers on her nipple. Her eyes were focused on Zach and I.

We exchanged smiles as I put the harness on tight, so that the vibrating part was pressed hard to my pussy and liberally lubed the purple dildo.

I got on the bed behind Zach and positioned the strap-on, just pressing it gently on his puckered hole.

"Ready?" I asked Zach.

He nodded he was and I pushed it past his sphincter and deep inside him in one fell swoop.

I started slowly, repeatedly pulling back and pushing forward, my hands on his waist, pressing him lower so I could be on my knees. When we got there, I picked up the pace, thrusting my hips forward, then drawing back.

Zach was moaning with pleasure. It had been awhile since I pegged him and he seemed to have really missed that. I just wished he ask for it more often.

I looked over at Krysti and her eyes were fixated on the dildo, watching it appear then disappear into Zach ass, the vibrator pressed to her clit.

I caught her attention and mouthed to her,

"Do you want a turn?"

She mouthed back,

"Really? Yes," nodding her head.

I waved her over, putting my finger on my lips seeking silence.

"Zach, I need more lube," letting him know I would be withdrawing completely.

When I pulled out, I took the vibrator from Krysti and slid in easily into his butt.

"This will keep up the feeling," I told him.

"Whoa. The vibrations are different," he remarked.

I took off the harness and helped Krysti put it on.

I slathered it with more lube and helped her get into position behind Zach.

"Okay Babe. I'm ready now," I told him as I pulled the vibrayor out and positioned the dildo, nodded to Krysti, and watched as she plunged it back into Zach.

Krysti must have been paying attention as she took over, mimicking my thrusts and withdrawals to a tee.

I motioned for her to increase the pace, which she did. The sound of her thighs slapping against Zach's ass filled the room.

"Lift up on your hands," I instructed Zach.

As he rose his upper body up, I slid under and put my mouth around his cock.

"What the...", he muttered, turning back to see Krysti pounding him.

"Enjoy this Zach," Krysti told him.

Zach turned his head back and began to thrust his hips back, meeting every push from Krysti.

I kept my mouth on him, letting his cock slide in and out as he slammed back at her.

"Hold still!" I instructed as I grabbed his cock and began jerking it with my mouth around him. I took my other hand and started fondling his balls.

Krysti took the cue and went full tilt.

A minute later, Zach was screaming in ecstasy at the top of his lungs and unloading a copious amount of cum down my throat. I was on the verge of choking. I quickly got out from under him so he could collapse onto the bed, Krysti landing on top of him, as she hadn't withdrawn the dildo.

They both laid there, in the middle of the bed, trying to catch their breath. I couldn't see Zach's face, but Krysti had a huge grin, her eyes wide open. I, meanwhile, was wiping up the excess spunk that escaped from my mouth.

In a bit, Krysti climbed off Zach, slowly pulling out the dildo, causing a low guttural moan from Zach, who still hadn't moved. I pulled a sheet over him and got off the bed.

Krysti removed the harness, I grabbed the vibrator and we took both to the other bathroom to clean.

"That was fucking unreal," Krysti exclaimed.

"That feeling of, I don't know, power? Control? That was amazing," she added.

"Right? The first time I pegged Zach I had the same feeling. Incredible."

We cleaned the toys and jumped in the shower to do the same to ourselves. After what took place this evening, neither of us wanted anything more than to feel fresh and comfortable.

It was well after midnight.

"Could I stay the night?" Krysti asked.

"Sure. I'd thought you might want to, so the spare room is all set."

Walking down the hall, I looked in on Zach. He hadn't moved and was sound asleep in the middle of the bed.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked Krysti.

"Are you kidding? Not at all."

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers