Pam & Zach & Krysti Makes 3 Pt. 03

Story Info
Pam pegs Krysti; Krysti & Zach go Doggy…
2.4k words
4.06
3.9k
1

Part 8 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
114 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

I feel you should really read Parts 1 and 2 to fully understand the relationships, but you'll do what you like, so...

And Krysti Makes Three...Part 3

Krysti and I couldn't get to sleep, being all wound up and such. We spend the next hour sitting on the bed and going over what had taken place earlier.

"I can't get over the feeling I had using that strap-on," Krysti admitted.

"You mean how you felt in control?"

"That as well as, I guess you'd call it, power."

"I know. Having used it on another girl before I did on Zach, there was a strange difference. With Zach, I sorta really realized one of the things guys get out of fucking, besides the orgasms that is. Or maybe it's the fact that it's anal, maybe that's the real key?"

"Was it anal with the other girl?"

"No, vaginal," I replied.

"Well, the so called taboo of anal, I'm sure, would certainly add to that feeling of power."

"I guess you're right."

"If you want, you can try that theory out with me," Krysti offered sheepishly.

"You're serious?"

"I am. When Zach put his finger in my butt earlier, I had this desire to feel something bigger back there, you know? To see how it feels. I mean, I've had my vibrator in my butt before. But having something bigger and without me controlling it, I want that experience."

"Besides, I'd feel much safer if it was you, or Zach, doing it the first time. I know you'd listen if I wanted it to stop, if I found it unpleasant, you know?"

"I completely understand."

"And there's one other thing," Krysti added.

"With the weekend at the shore and all that we've done here tonight, I still haven't, I not sure if this will sound right, but, I still haven't had a proper fucking."

"I was hoping that I'd get the opportunity to do it with Zach. You know I've only had intercourse twice, and they were both disasters."

"I know, sweetie," I said, touching her on the shoulder.

"Well, I guess we have two options. One, I can use the strap-on on you tonight and then you and Zach can fuck tomorrow. Or, two, you can have Zach fuck your pussy then fuck your ass before he cums."

"I guess there's no door three?," Krysti asked laughing.

"Oh, there's a door three, but I'm not sure you're ready for that."

"Tell me! Please?"

"Door three would be me fucking your ass at the same time Zach is in your pussy. You know, double penetration."

"Have you ever done that?" Krysti asked me.

"Yes. One time. Zach was doing me doggy and then stuck a vibrator in my butt."

"How did it feel?"

"I liked it. I could feel them both and Zach said he could feel the vibrations on his cock too. It was intense, and we both came quickly."

"You're right. That may be too intense for a first time. But if I enjoy the anal then I'd definitely want to try that somewhere down the line."

I just smiled at her, thinking back to me at that age. The so-called personal Age of Discovery. I wonder if I was ever that cute or unafraid?

"Go get the strap-on," Krysti remarked.

Returning from the bathroom with it on and a bottle of lube in hand, I saw Krysti on all fours on the bed, her butt up and ready.

"Oh no Missy. Lay down on your side. If we're doing this we're gonna do it proper.

I laid next to her, looked her in the eyes and said,

"Just like I did with Zach. It is part of the act, not just the act."

Having said that, I began kissing her mouth, my hand slowly making its way to her breast and my knee pressed into her groin. Krysti responded, pressing her pussy against my leg and opening her mouth so my tongue could find hers. The dildo squeezed between our bodies.

With the passion ignited, I flipped her onto her back, holding her hands above her head as my mouth traced a trail from her lips to her nipples, where I sucked and licked them, switching from one to the other. (God, I love her tits!)

I then started sliding down her body. My fingers now on her nips as my mouth kissed it's way to her snatch. My tongue gliding over her smooth bare mound and easily into her wet pussy.

As I licked her pussy and twisted her nipples, Krysti writhed and moaned beneath me, getting herself lost in the moment. When I sucked her clit, she spasmed, pushing her hips up, begging me for more.

I continued.

With her on the verge of orgasm, I spun her over and lifted her ass up, slipping two fingers first in her cunt to get them wet, then pressing them hard against her asshole.

Not asking this time, I pushed one finger deep inside her as she groaned with delight, before entering the second one, eliciting more sounds of pleasure. I then began slowly fucking her.

I leaned forward, getting my face as close to hers as I could.

"Let me know when you're ready."

Up on all fours now, I watched as she first bit her bottom lip, then pushed her ass back to meet my thrusting fingers, over and over.

"Do me now," was all she said.

I removed my fingers, quickly lubed up both the dildo and her ass, then gently slid it into her all in one move. Her groan extended from the first inch to the last.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...Yessss"

I held still, allowing her to adjust to the feeling.

Krysti began wiggling her butt from side to side, dropping down to her elbows, before she started moving herself back and forth. I just held her hips, my body remaining motionless. She was fucking herself. Slowly at first as I watched that purple penis enter and exit her repeatedly. Then upping the pace, till it was difficult for me to remain still.

After several minutes, Krysti lowered her face into a pillow and uttered,

"Please fuck me."

Placing myself above her, I grasped her waist and began her request, starting slowly before gradually increasing the tempo. Suddenly, that sense of power came to me as I began pounding her, fucking her as I rocked my hips.

Krysti engaged fully, now slamming her ass back to meet my thrusts.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Don't stop!" she screamed.

I wouldn't.

Holding that position while fucking, eventually I tired, so I reached under her and furiously rubbed her clit.

"Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum! Oh my God!"

And cum she did, screaming aloud, balling her fists, her body violently shaking.

I grasped her hips, holding her ass tight against my crotch, until she, unexpectedly, slid down forward. I watched as the purple dildo slip out from her reddened ass, before collapsing myself on my side next to her. Both of us breathing heavy.

Not saying a word or moving at all, Krysti just reached out and took my hand.

I awoke first. I glanced down and saw I was still "strapped". I gently got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to clean up, not wanting to disturb Krysti.

After freshening up, I put on panties and a T shirt and followed the scent of bacon frying into the kitchen, where I found Zach, wearing boxers, standing at the stove preparing breakfast.

"I am famished, so I thought I get breakfast started," Zach stated.

"Me too. Good idea."

"Is Krysti up?"

"Not when I left," I replied.

"We didn't get to sleep till late."

"I know. I heard you," Zach said grinning.

"Sorry," was all I could offer.

"Krysti wanted...."

"No need to explain. I'm good with it all."

All I could do was wrap my arms around him from behind, kiss his neck and inhale his freshness from his morning shower.

"Thanks," I whispered.

"I'll go check on her," I said as I made my way back to the bedroom.

I heard the shower on, so I opened the door, letting out a cloud of steam, and yelled in,

"Breakfast in ten minutes! Oh, and we're dressed," I offered, not wanting her to come out naked and be embarrassed.

"Thanks for the heads up. I'll be there."

After breakfast, we all sat around on the couch, on our phones and just chillin'.

"Can you stay the rest of the day or do you have to go?" Zach asked Krysti.

"I'm good for the whole day, if that's okay with you? I don't want to infringe on any plans you might have."

"Nope, we've got nothin'," I responded.

"In that case, Zach, Pam and I were talking last night and came to the realization that I haven't had a chance to get your dick in anything other than my mouth. And I'd like to remedy that, if you're up for that?"

"Hell yes, I'm down with that. Okay with you Pam?"

"Of course. What did you have in mind Krysti?"

"I really want to go down on you as well, to repay you for last night," Krysti stated.

"I'd really like that," I replied.

"I want Zach to masturbate while he's watching us, until I get you to cum. Then I'd like him to fuck me from behind while I'm still doing you."

"I'm down with that as well," Zach chimed in, as he started to strip.

We both stood up and got naked.

Krysti positioned Zach so he was slouched on the couch with his legs wide open and his balls over the edge. She then had me on my back on the sleeping bags, my head between Zach's feet, looking up his junk. Then she spread my legs apart, laid next to me and began to kiss me while her hand slithered into my crotch. My eyes closed, reveling in the pleasure I felt when she eventually put two fingers in my pussy and her thumb on my clit.

I can't tell you how long it was, but then Krysti sat up and I opened my eyes. I watched as she squeezed my nipple while finger fucking me, her eyes locked on Zach as he stroked his cock and played with his balls.

"Sometime I want to watch you till you cum,"" she told Zach.

Then she took position between my legs as her mouth found my pussy. Not so tender this time, as her aroused state had her spreading my lips apart and plunging her tongue inside me.

I was in bliss, in my mind I'm pleading, 'Please go slow. Take your time. Oh how I want this to last.'

And last it did. Krysti ravished my cunt, taking turns licking me deep then sucking on my clit, bringing me close several times. When her fingers found my nips I knew I wouldn't be able to stop it. She kept sucking and

nibbling on my clit until It started in my toes and fingers and washed over me.

Krysti timed it perfectly, moving her mouth over my pussy just as I came.

And I came hard and long. She continued sucking, licking and swallowing my cum until I couldn't take it any longer. I squeezed my thighs together, grasped the back of her head and held her there until it finally ebbed.

I was gasping for breath, my chest heaving. I removed my hands and opened my legs. When I opened my eyes, Krysti was still slowly lapping up my juices, but her eyes were on Zach.

"Time to fuck me Zach," she directed, bringing her knees under her, spreading her legs and putting her ass up.

I watched as Zach, cock still in hand, rose from the couch, stepping over me and got on his knees behind Krysti. I knew he had entered her when her eyes closed and her jaw dropped. She enjoyed Zach's thrusts for a moment, before returning her attention back to my pussy.

As good as her tongue felt, I wanted to watch Zach fuck her. I got up on my elbows. I could see his hands on her hips, his pelvis thrusting. He had his eyes closed as well, concentrating on not cumming, his face contorted.

I continued to look as Krysti lifted herself to all fours, giving my pussy a break. I watched her slam her ass back to meet Zach's thrusts. I could hear their bodies slapping.

When Krysti reached back to play with her clit, I went for mine. Rubbing frantically, we both sought release.

Krysti got there first. She dropped her head down to the floor, poorly stifling a scream as she came hard. I watched as Zach continued pounding her until he came too, groaning as he leaned forward and fell onto her back.

Seeing Zach shooting his cum into Krysti drove me over the edge. I came, squeezing my hand between my thighs as I pushed my palm against my pussy, then collapsed onto my back, totally spent.

When Krysti collapsed as well, Zach rolled off of her and onto his back, panting.

The room was eerily quiet now, except for the heavy breathing as we all tried to recover. But man-o-man was there a smell of sex in the air.

I was the first to sit up, needing a drink of water. As I reached for a water bottle, Zach sat up on his knees. I could see his dick was coated with cum and still hard. Krysti finally rolled over and sat up, leaning back on her hands.

Looking at each other, smiles all around, yet not a word was said. They both made their way over to lean back against the couch and get a drink. Krysti on my right, Zach on my left.

I don't know what got into me, but I leaned over and put Zach's still hard dick into my mouth. I wanted to taste the cum mixture they made. I sucked and licked Zach clean, before sitting back up.

Krysti, her eyes wide, leaned in and kissed me before I swallowed, her mouth open, begging to taste it as well. I dragged my tongue through her clenched lips, cleaning it off in the process.

We remained that way, sitting on the floor naked and talking, for just a short time. Krysti spoke first, suggesting that it was probably best that she leave, otherwise we might all end up dead from dehydration because of fucking too much.

Zach and I reluctantly agreed, knowing full well that today would not be the last time the three of us would do this again.

renyzanc
renyzanc
114 Followers