Pam & Zach in "Shower Game"

Story Info
Playing a game in the shower takes relation to another level.
2.3k words
4.59
9.2k
4
0

Part 22 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

All of my stories are true. You can believe that or not. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually happened.

If you enjoyed the 7 part series, stay tuned, as future Pam and Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that happened over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Shower Games...at another level...

It was an unusually hot Saturday afternoon in April. I was cooling off in a noisy lunch shop with three of my friends after having just completed a 40 mile bike ride. I didn't hear it ring, but I felt my phone vibrate in my jersey back pocket. It was Pam.

I stepped outside so I could hear.

"Hey Pam. What's up?"

"Did you finish your ride? How was it?"

"Just did. It was good. Being as hot as it is, we probably shouldn't have done 40 miles, but it's all good now. We're just getting a cold drink and some lunch at Burger Pit."

"Well, Jennifer and I finished up that wedding party about a hour ago. It went quicker that I thought, so I'm home now. Just doing some cleaning and laundry. Maybe you want to join me?"

"Love to, but it'll be awhile. I have to go home, shower and get changed. Right now I'm pretty smelly."

"You can shower here and I'll throw your stuff in the wash. We can make the rest of the day one of my "naked days" while your clothes are drying, if you'd like?", Pam replied with that coyly sexy voice she uses when she's trying to persuade me.

"We can put your bike on my car rack and I can drive you home later. Finish your lunch then ride on over," she adds.

"Sounds good. I'll be there in about an hour," I reply.

I pull up and place my bike on the bike rack mounted to the trunk of Pam's car. No need to lock it up as her place is down a long driveway off the street. I can hear the radio playing as I open the door and enter, my cleated shoes sliding a bit on her hardwood floor.

"Pam, I'm here," I call out, not seeing her in the main room.

"I'm back in the laundry area," she answers.

I walk back and am greeted by Pam's fantastic naked butt, as she's bent over unloading the front load washer. She reaches up and places the clothes into the top stacked dryer before turning around to greet me.

"Hey hon. Whew! You do stink. Get that stuff off and toss it into the washer," she says as she grabs the bottom of my jersey and starts to lift it over my head.

"Careful, my phone is in the back pocket," I warn her.

Retrieving it, she places it on the folding table and picks up the detergent bottle and begins to measure some out.

"I see you started "naked day" without me," I quip as I'm now on the floor removing my cycle shoes and socks. I stand and pull down my cycling shorts and toss them and my socks into the washer.

Pam smiles, bends down, pours the Tide into the washer, closes the door and turns it on. Straightening up she retorts, "I'll have you know I was naked when I called you."

Looking at my currently shriveled penis she smartly remarks, " I don't ever think I've seem your dick that small, even after you've came."

In my best George Constanza defense I reply, "Well, that's what four and a half hours cramped up in Lycra in 80 degree heat and being very dehydrated will do to a man."

Pam laughs, smacks me lightly on my dick and takes my hand and leads me to the shower.

"Okay, here's the deal buddy," Pam starts.

"We're can shower together, fool around a little bit, just touchy feely, but nothing serious. Then, while I'm shaving around my lady bits, I'm gonna have you play a game called Pam Says. It's like Simon says, only there is no Simon."

"Sounds like fun. I'm game."

We get ourselves under the warm water. Pam takes a bottle of shower gel, squirts a generous amount in her hand and starts to lather me up. Her hands swirling and rubbing the suds all over my head, face, chest, arms and groin. She stoops down and before doing my cock and balls, she takes my whole shriveled package into her mouth and sucks on it. My cock immediately starts to swell. She removes her mouth, lathers up my crotch, then works her hands down my thighs and legs.

"Luckily I have a big crooked mouth. How'd that feel?," she whispers.

Glancing at my now semi-erect cock I state,"All indications point to wonderful."

She laughs, turns me around, squirts more gel on my back, and starts again the wax on...wax off technique. First my shoulders and neck, then my back, my waist, then my ass, letting her fingers slip along the crack before reaching between my thighs and grabbing my dick and balls, fondling them for a bit, then stooping again to do my quads and legs.

She stands, slaps my ass hard and says,"Now my turn. Do me."

I mimic her technique, soaping her down, starting with her hair and working my way south. When I get to her breasts and nipples, I must have paused there too long, for she pushes my hands down onto her stomach. I slide my hands over her hips, then between her thighs, spreading her legs open just a bit, before reaching up and rubbing her pussy. Pam allows me to linger here longer than I was allowed to on her nipples, before gently sliding my hand further down. I kneel down and massage her thighs and legs with the slick suds, before standing and kissing her.

"And how does that feel?" I ask.

Pam just pleasurably moans.

I turn her around, squirt the gel on her shoulders and begin again. Ears, neck, shoulders, arms, back. I let my hands slip around her chest and just tweak her nipples before sliding down to her waist and ass.

Now it's my turn to glide my hands between her cheeks. I spread them apart, then ease my fingers down her crack, stopping to rub her anus, then over and between her labia and then back to her anus where I press a little harder, then back to her waist.

Pam moans again as her knees slightly buckle. She shakes her head, exhales, then locks her knees and straightens up.

I kiss her ear before stooping to finish her thighs and legs. I stand up and Pam, with her back still towards me says, "I wish you could wash me every day."

"That might just happen," I reply, hinting at my hoped intentions.

Pam turns and smiles. She picks up the handheld shower and rinses off. I do the same under the rain head.

She grabs her shaving gel and razor and sits on the shower bench, placing one foot on the floor and the other up on the bench, spreading her legs wide.

"Alright, here's how the game goes. While I'm busy on my maintenance, you're gonna soap up your chest, your cock and your balls and stand there and play with your nipples. I'll then tell you what I want to see you do saying first "Pam says." If I tell you something without saying "Pam says," and you do it, then there's a little punishment. Avoid three mistakes and receive a little reward. Game?"

"I'm game," and begin to soap up.

Pam lathers her crotch and begins shaving.

"Pam says, keep playing with your nipples unless told otherwise."

I begin slowly rubbing my thumbs across them.

"Pam says, stroke your cock 5 times slowly then stop."

I reach down and stroke myself 5 times and return my hand to my nipple.

"Pam says, play with your balls till you're told to stop."

I reach down and start fondling them.

"Okay, stop."

I stop.

"Oops, Pam didn't say to stop."

I immediately realized my mistake.

"Pam says, turn around."

I do and she smacks my ass. "That's one mistake."

"Pam says, turn back around, grab your cock and while counting stroke it ten times fast."

I return one hand to my nipple, the other to my cock and begin stroking fast and counting. I look at her and see her fingers moving her labia out of the way of the razor.

"Nine, ten..." and Pam looks up.

"Pam says, put one hand on your balls and with the other just play with the tip of your cock."

I do as told, fondling my balls and rubbing my thumb over and around the top of my cock and squeezing it.

"Play with you nipples again."

As soon as I removed my hands I knew I fucked up. "Damn!"

"That's right, you did. Pam says, turn around again."

I do and receive another smack on my ass."That's two mistakes."

"Okay. Pam says, turn around and play with your nipple and stroke yourself and don't stop until I say so."

I comply.

She looks up at me and says,"I know I asked you to keep your balls shaved and I'm glad that you liked that, but what about my little landing strip? Do you like it or would you rather me be completely bald down there?"

" I love your little red strip. I like the way I can smell your musky sex on it. I love nuzzling it with my nose when I lick your clit. But in the end it's your choice. I have no infantile fantasies."

"I like it too," she muses.

Pam rinses off with the hand held and runs her fingers along and around her pussy, making sure she's entirely smooth.

I'm still playing with myself, trying hard to make sure I don't reach the point of no return.

Pam sits back and puts both feet on the bench, grabbing her knees, watching me. She's smiling the entire time.

"I really enjoy watching you pleasure yourself. I could sit here for hours, but Pam says, you can stop now."

I stop, attempt to catch my breath and start to reach for the hand held to rinse off.

"Don't rinse off yet. You won the game. Now for your reward. Step closer."

Pam lowers her feet to the floor, takes hold of my cock with one hand and my balls with the other and says, "I'm gonna jerk you off and shoot your cum all over my tits."

And with that, she wraps her left hand around my cock and starts stroking and slides her right palm under my balls while her fingers play with my ass.

I lean forward over her and place my hands against the back wall for support.

"Don't think I haven't noticed how your cock twitches and throbs any time my fingers get near your butt," she reveals, looking up at me. Her finger's now circling and pressing on my sphincter, her eyes locked on mine.

"I'm gonna go further. Is that okay?" she asks.

I nod my head.

"Relax. Take a few deep breaths," Pam coaches me as she pushes her finger tip inside me. I unconsciously tense my ass and clench her finger before taking another deep breath and relaxing.

"That's normal. Just keep slowly breathing," she says as I feel her slide the finger all the way in until her palm is against my cheek.

"If you're okay I'm gonna start to fuck your ass now."

"Yes," I utter while nodding consent.

Pam begins to slowly fuck me with her finger, all while still stroking my cock, sliding just her two fingers around me and rubbing the tip with her thumb.

The pace quickens. Her grib tightens. Now her whole hand is around my cock.

"You're doing good. Keep breathing," she encourages.

When she removes her finger from my ass, I feel a strange sense of disappointed emptiness.

"Just pausing. I want to keep it slippery," Pam states as she wipes her hand on my chest to get more lather.

As her fingers go back again, she warns me, "There'll be two fingers this time."

And in she slides them and immediately start fucking me. I arch my back and moan with pleasure.

"Oh God! Don't stop!" I exclaim as I push my ass down hard to meet her hand.

Pam senses I'm fighting off cumming and grabs me harder and strokes me faster, encouraging me. Her fingers pumping rapidly into my ass.

"Cum for me. Cum all over my tits."

I hold back as long as I can. The feeling is as if all the energy from my extremities is surging to my prick. I look down just in time to see stream after stream of cum spouting from my engorged cock and landing on Pam's chest.

"Yeah! There you go. Give me all of it," Pam exclaims as she doesn't stop pumping my cock and fucking my ass.

I'm about to collapse. My knees go weak. Pam senses it, takes her fingers out and lets go of my prick. She rubs the cum all over her tits and nipples before getting up and helping me sit on the bench.

I lean back against the wall attempting to catch my breath.

After rinsing herself off, Pam takes my face in her hands, leans down and kisses me. She draws back, still holding my face, looks me in the eyes and says,

"At my brother's, when you put your finger in my ass, I told you that you took everything to another level. Well.....Welcome to that other level."

She kisses me again, parting my lips with her tongue.

"Take your time. Rest a bit. Then dry off and come lie in bed with me."

With that said, Pam grabs a towel, dries her hair with it, then wraps it around her waist and leaves the bathroom.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers