Pam & Zach Life's a Beach Day 01

Story Info
Pam gives Zach all the attention as a fun weekend begins…
2.2k words
4.63
3.6k
3

Part 27 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Life's a Beach...Day 1

Zach and I were headed to Ocean City, N.J., for the Fourth of July weekend.

Salon business in the summer is usually slow, so I cleared most of my Saturday schedule and my mom offered to cover the rest along with any walk-ins that might show up. Krysti, who was on vacation, had invited us down to stay with her at her mom's place.

Unfortunately, I had just started my period, so that dampened the anticipation of a hopefully hedonistic three days. I did have a few ideas about how I could entertain Zach, however, stashed in my mind.

After we loaded our bags in the Audi, I took the keys from Zach.

"I'd like to drive today, if that's okay?" I quipped.

"Sure. I don't mind sitting back and enjoying the ride."

I texted Krysti we were leaving, climbed in, buckled up and put the car in gear. When we got onto the highway, I set the cruise control and notched my seat back down just a bit.

"Comfortable?" Zach asked.

"That I am. How about you?"

"Not bad."

"You know Zach, I was just thinking. Remember, on our drive to the enduro event, when I was the passenger, how I got naked and masturbated for you? Do you remember that?"

"You know I do and I think I see where this is heading," Zach answered, trying hard to hide his reluctance.

"But Babe, since I do have my period and I plan on doing things to you this weekend, can't you just indulge me this once?" I said coyly, pouting and deliberately biting my lower lip for effect.

That brought the desired laugh I was seeking.

"Just don't get us killed," Zach uttered as he unbuckled his seat belt and started to undress, slipping out of his T shirt and pulling his board shorts down and off.

"I just love the scenery on this stretch of road," I humorously remarked, staring at what was fast becoming a very nice erection. "Looks like you might be enjoying this as well."

"You know I love to please you," Zach replied as his hand began its initial trip up and down his member. " I will admit, this is arousing, being somewhat exposed like this."

I let him enjoy that thought for a couple of minutes before I began slowing and pulling over to the side of the road. I was about to get him a little unsettled.

"Why are you pulling over?"

"It's such a beautiful morning. I thought I'd put the top down."

"Uh uh. No way. Please don't." Zach was in panic mode and began reaching for his shorts.

"I'm only kidding," I reassured him. "I wish you could have seen the look on your face." I pulled back into the lane and accelerated.

"I'm sorry. Please continue."

"I get the feeling this is gonna be an interesting weekend," Zach remarked. He returned his hand to his now somewhat deflated dick. It quickly, though, returned to its previous swollen self.

"I want you to really get into it. Close your eyes. Fantasize. Edge till you can't stop," I encouraged.

Zach laid his seat back and closed his eyes, indifferent to the traffic passing by my window. His left hand started moving from teasing his nipples to playing with his balls, all while his right hand slid up and down his shaft, stopping only to rub his thumb over the tip every two to three strokes. It wasn't long before he was leaking.

I reached down into my pocket and pulled out the small bottle of lube I had placed there earlier this morning. You bet your ass this was premeditated.

This should help," I said.

I pushed the cap up, reached across and dripped several drops on his cock.

Zach smiled, never even opening his eyes.

"Thanks."

I watched as he spread the slippery stuff all over, even applying some to those now hard nipples and his tightening balls.

For the next twenty minutes I glanced back and forth from the road to him, as he brought himself close a couple times. Stopping just short of ejaculating before starting again. I loved seeing his fingers slide under his balls as he toyed with his ass.

Even though I'd love to know what he fantasizes about, I wouldn't ask. He has never asked me about mine. I'd gladly tell him if he did, but I guess keeping them secret is what makes them fantasies.

"Cum for me Babe. Shoot it all over you chest."

I smiled as he responded, speeding up the stroking pace of his one hand and pinching his nipple with the other. His breathing increased, his chest expanding and contracting, his lips and eyes squeezing tight.

"Do it! Do it!" I urged him on.

Thirty seconds later his mouth opened issuing a low guttural moan. His hips lifted off the seat, his body stiffened and he shot a huge stream of cum out, almost hitting his neck, followed by two more which landed on his chest. I watched as he squeezed his throbbing cock tight, milking another two smaller squirts out before letting go. Only then did he open his eyes and begin breathing. Drips of cum continued to leak from his cock. I could actually see it pulsing.

"Wow! Babe! That was fucking amazing!" A wide smile spread across my face. "Thanks! That was great."

Zach fought to catch his breath before bringing his seat back up, beads of sweat trickled down his chest, mixing with his milky cum.

"I made quite the mess, didn't I? Are there wipes in the glovebox?"

"Yep."

Zach cleaned himself up, got dressed and buckled back in for the rest of the ride.

When we got to Krysti's mom's house, they was waiting for us on the upstairs porch. The house was a newer three level individual condo unit. The ground level was the garage. The second level was the living space, kitchen, dining and powder room. On the third level were two bedrooms with a shared common bath and a principle bedroom with en-suite. This level also had an open porch accessible via the main bedroom.

"Traffic was terrible, but what do you expect? Fourth of July, right?" I yelled up to them.

Kristi, looking terrific in a tiny white bikini top and denim short shorts, replied, "That's why I came down last night after 10:00PM. The door to the garage is open. Grab your bags on c'mon up."

I grabbed my tote and Zach picked up our duffel and we went upstairs.

After the obligatory introductions, we found our way up to the third level bedrooms.

"You guys take the one with the queen bed, I'm in the one with the twin beds," Krysti called up to us.

"Thanks, but you don't have to do that," I yelled back.

"Don't be silly, I'm by myself," she replied.

I glanced in and saw she had all her stuff strewn over one of the twin beds, leaving us with no point to argue.

I already had my red bikini on under my clothes, so I just slipped off my T shirt and we went downstairs, ready to hit the beach.

The rest of the day was spent laying on the sand, soaking up the sun, eating lunch, chatting small talk and making silly comments to each other about people as they walked by in front of us.

It was just the three of us. Kristi's mom stayed at the house packing, since she was flying out tomorrow to visit her sister in Florida. Zach got to know Krysti better, since their only other interactions were at the salon. Other than that time Krysti saw us, unbeknownst to Zach, fucking on the coach there, that is.

I caught Zach ogling Kristi a couple of times, behind his shades. But who could blame him. She was young, blonde, had nice tits and an ass I would kill for. And she looked killer in that white bikini. Hell, even I had to catch myself from staring too often.

We did take-out Mexican for dinner, then walked on the boardwalk that night. Zach was a prince as he never complained about us running in and out of stores, checking out the clothes and accessories. We got ice cream and sat in the gazebo watching the sea gulls flying around and the moon reflecting on the incoming tide.

There's something about the salt air and the sun that tires you out, even when you really haven't done anything all day. Krysti and her mom retired early as Krysti had to drive her to the Philly airport in the morning. She was going to spend almost the whole day on the road, poor thing. That left us alone in the house, at least until late afternoon.

We showered and changed into sleeping attire. T shirt and panties for me and boxers for Zach, as we wouldn't be sleeping naked these next two night. We sat out on the porch chillin' and people watching till about midnight.

"Today was nice. Just so relaxing," Zach stated.

"Yeah, it's good to not have to do anything."

"I can see now why you hired Krysti. She's funny and smart and I assume talented. And really nice to boot. Her being young helps attract a new generation of clientele, I bet."

"Exactly. Don't want the business aging out."

"By the way, I saw you admiring her body today. Should I be worried?" I asked jokingly.

"Are you kidding? No way!" Zach retaliated by adding, " I mean I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but..."

"Either would I," I replied, making a deliberate Freudian slip, hoping Zach would catch it.

He did. He turned to look at me and smiled.

I wondered if now would be a good time to tell him that Krysti was the one who saw us "in flagrante" at the salon and not a stranger as I originally told him. I decided to hold that card for now.

"Pssst. Zach. Can you indulge me in one more favor?"

"What's that?"

"Can I give you a blowjob right now?"

"You mean here? On the porch?"

"Yeah. It's late. We're twelve feet above the street and there's kind of a railing. Whatta you say? You just have to lay there and let me have my way with you."

"When you put it that way, what can I say? Sure, if it will make YOU happy," came his remark, dripping with sarcasm.

I got off my chair onto my knees and made my way to the couch he was laying on.

"And I suppose you want the boxers off too?" his sarcasm continuing.

"You know me so well," I replied as he slid them down and off and handed them to me, his boner bouncing against his body.

"I'm so glad you hydrated today, especially after this morning," I commented just before wrapping my lips around the head of that cock.

I worked my mouth up and down and all around while jerking him off, before moving my lips and tongue to his balls. I sucked one in, holding it there, as I flicked my tongue hard against it. I released it and then treated the other one the same. I could feel his cock pulsating in my hand.

Zach turned on his side and lifted his right leg high onto the couch back, silently coaxing me to go to his ass. I took the bait. I lifted his balls up, holding them away as my tongue found, licked and probed his asshole, causing him too moan quite loud.

"Sssshhhh. Keep it down if you want me to continue," I told him just before returning my tongue to his puckerhole and attempting to fuck it.

When I had him on the verge of a frenzy, I wet my finger and plowed it third knuckle deep into his ass, moving my mouth to suck on his nipple. He stifled a scream. My other hand was still jerking his cock.

Finger fucking him, I moved my lips to his open mouth and pushed my tongue in. His tongue retaliated, lashing against mine.

I pulled away, kissed his forehead and told him,

"Now cum in my mouth."

Wrapping my lips around the head of his cock, I began sucking hard. I was moving my one hand rapidly, up and down on his cock while my other finger began rubbing his prostate.

In seconds my mouth was filled with cock and cum as Zach erupted. I deep throated him, holding my mouth tight until he was done. Then I drew my lips tight around that pulsing penis as I slid my mouth up and off.

I removed my finger from his ass and sat back on my heels and swallowed.

"I can't believe you had that much cum left after this morning."

Zach took a minute or so to catch his breath before replying,

"What can I say other than it's all you. You've given me some great blowjobs, but that one was the best ever. I was hoping you'd finger my ass, but when you used your tongue, whew, that just took me to a place I've never been before."

"Well, I aim to please. Just constantly trying to improve," I said, smirking and tossing him his boxers.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers