Pam & Zach - Talking Toys & Fucking

Story Info
Pam rides Zach cowgirl style.
1.4k words
4.5
4.8k
1

Part 12 of the 42 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

If you enjoyed the 7 part series, stay tuned, as future Pam and Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Pam rides Zach, cowgirl style...

Late one night, we were sitting on Pam's couch watching something on Netflix, when Pam steered the conversation to what kind of couple's toys we both might enjoy.

"Do you think there is some kind of vibrating toy we could both use at the same time?", she asked.

"Well, with a vibrator with a remote, the one not wearing it could give the remote to the other person. You took control of mine when you used the Fleshlight on me. Remember? I'm sure they make some that you could wear and I could control. And we should also look into clamps for your nipples, since you get so much pleasure from them."

"That all sounds like fun."

Pam, pivoting on a dime, then asked, "Did you enjoy it when I tied your hands behind you?"

"I did. That was quite a turn on. I definitely could get into more of that. And with me restraining you sometime. If you think you'd like it as well?"

"Doing it to you really turned me on, so I imagine if I was the one being tied up I'd get instantly wet."

Seeming hesitant, Pam asked, "And now that we're no longer anal virgins, maybe we could look at some toys for that?"

I could see the anticipation in her eyes. I have to admit, after that day in the shower, I wanted more of that, much more. I felt she did too, both as giver and receiver.

"Definitely!", I responded. "I was hoping you'd suggest that. I thought of it, but didn't want to shock you by bringing it up."

"It wouldn't have shocked me. I saw how you encouraged me when I did it to you. I was just hoping you didn't feel upset afterwards. I've heard some guys get crazy thoughts after the first time. You know, like wondering if they're gay or not, or guilty that they enjoyed it. Things like that."

As we continued to talk of things we'd like to do or try with each other, my cock was growing in my shorts, all quite obvious to Pam as well. She reached down, pulled it out from my boxers and began to play with it.

"I'm just having fun here," Pam says to me. "We can get serious later, but now that I've got your full attention, whatta you say we look online for some of those things now?"

I reached under her T shirt and started to play with her nipples.

"Now that I have YOUR attention, I want to try just one thing before we start looking, if that's okay?" I answer back.

"Sure, What's that?"

"You'll see," I reply as I get up and walk to the kitchen.

Pam looked quizzical as I return.

"Trust me?" I ask.

"Always."

I reached over and lifted her shirt over her head and off. Then picking out an ice cube from my glass, I rubbed it over both her nipples as she shivered, not from the cold, but from excitement. Both nipples grew long and hard. I took the two clothespins I had gotten from the kitchen and gently clamp one on each nipple. Pam shivered and shook her head from side to side, drawing in several quick breaths.

"Does that feel alright?" I asked. "Not too tight?"

"No....It feels great. I like it."

As her hand slid into her panties, "God, I'm getting wet already. Why hadn't I thought of this?"

Then she jumps up. "Oh, I've got an idea. Sit on the floor And get yourself hard."

With that, Pam got up and went to her bedroom. As instructed, I slid to the floor, pulled my dick back out and began stroking. Watching her walking back with the clothes pins dangling from her nipples got me rock solid.

"Now, this may not be tight enough, but it's the best I could come up with on the spur of the moment," Pam explained as she took a small elastic hair band and stretching it open, slid it down to the base of my cock.

"This should keep us both on edge for awhile," she quipped.

Then sitting down on the floor next to me, Pam opened her laptop and we began searching online for toys.

After almost an hour, we had numerous items either in a cart or bookmarked. We were a little reluctant to pull the trigger, not having actually seen the items. Then we found an actual brick and mortar adult toy superstore located about two hours away in Atlantic City.

"It says they're open tomorrow and it doesn't look like one of those places where guys jerk off in back room booths. Wanna take a road trip? That way we can actually see what the toys really look like and how big they actually are", Pam said excitedly.

"Sure. Maybe we'll even find something we hadn't thought of."

Pam closed the laptop, stood up and pulled off her now very damp panties. She kneeled down at my feet, reached up and began pulling down my boxers. I raised my hips to let them slide away. Tossing them across the room, Pam spread my legs apart, laid down on her stomach between them and grabbing my balls and cock, began to lick and suck.

As she slid her lips up and down along both sides of my swollen prick, she paused between passes to say,

"In a minute"........(lick)

"maybe two minutes".........(suck)

"maybe three........(suck)

"I'm gonna stop".........(lick)

"then turn around".......(lick)

"and I'm gonna".........(suck)

"ride you".........(lick)

"reverse cowgirl".......(lick)

"until we both"........(suck)

"cum."

True to her words, after a few minutes, Pam took my cock from her mouth, got on her knees, pulled my feet so I was down flat on the floor, turned her ass to me, straddled my hips, swiveled her head to look at me, took my cock and guided it under her pussy and lowered herself down onto it.

As her butt touched my pelvis and I was fully buried inside her, she placed her hands on my thighs and started fucking me.

I truly love when she gets on top. Especially in this position, as I am able to last longer before cumming and I get to watch, not only her great ass, but the lips of her pussy sliding up and down my cock with each thrust and lift.

I reach up and spread her ass cheeks open, my one finger sneaking up to touch her anus.

She stops, turns her head and says, "Not today, okay?" Then looks back forward and returns to fucking me.

"Sure Babe," I reply.

I start to lift my hips, thrusting my cock hard into her on her every downstroke. She moans and picks up the pace. I see the clothespins fly off her nipples.

When I see her hand leave my thigh and go to her clit, I wet my thumbs and start to flick my nipples. I want to finish with her.

Then I see her fingers go into overdrive on her clit and her head start to shake from side to side, I slam my hips into her, pinch my nipples hard and hope to last until she cums.

I can't. I erupt inside her, spurt after spurt, but keep thrusting. She doesn't stop either.

But, within a mere 10 seconds or so, her hand still flickering on her clit, she clamps her thighs hard against me, leans her head back and SLAMS down with a final thrust, screams out and cums all over my cock.

Pam collapses forward onto my legs. Our chests heaving to catch our breath. Sweat poring from us both. My cum oozing out of her.

We cool down for a bit, then Pam slides off me and we both sit up, our backs against the couch.

"If this is how we get just talking about toys," Pam retorts, "I can't freaking wait till we actually get them."

renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers