Pam & Zach - Happy Birthday to Three

Story Info
Pam fulfills a Zach fantasy on his birthday…
1.8k words
4.54
4.9k
2
0

Part 11 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between the two of us progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but we did my best to make each episode stand alone.

Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Future Pam & Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Happy Birthday to Three...

Zach:

My birthday that year was on a Thursday, so Pam decided she wanted to celebrate it on the following Saturday, treating me to dinner, a movie and then birthday sex. She hinted she had a little something special in mind for the sex part and she also choose the restaurant and movie.

When I got home from mountain biking, I saw that Pam had laid out on the bed what she wanted me to wear. Dress pants, belt, dress shirt, boxers, socks and shoes. That was highly unusual, but I went along with it, not wanting to spoil whatever she had planned. She had laid out for herself a pair of lace panties, shoes, a silk choker collar with a heart loop and one of my favorite dresses that she owned. A low cut, short, black silky number than accentuated her figure. Besides, the restaurant she'd made reservations at was a little more upscale than our normal places, so this attire was appropriate.

When Pam came home from her run, she was on her phone, talking quietly until she spotted me. She promptly hung up.

"Hey Babe! All set for a fun exciting evening?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, I am. How about you?"

"Oh, I've been looking forward to this all week. But we gotta shake a leg. Reservations are for 6:30PM."

"Why so early?" I replied.

"Well, I made them early because the movie starts at 8:15 and ends around 9:30, which then leaves me plenty of time later for your present, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?"

I knew exactly what she meant. Or so I thought.

We both showered and got dressed. She looked so elegant and gorgeous and even though I looked pretty good, I must say, I still felt privileged just to be in her company.

We drove over the bridge to South Philly, parked on the street and, entered a small Italian restaurant on the corner. Located in an old house, it was intimate, but chock full of ambiance. Waiters speaking Italian with patrons from the neighborhood and an open kitchen just added to the atmosphere.

We were seated in a corner of a small room with three other tables. There may have been only a total of fifteen tables in the whole place.

"Great choice Pam."

"I thought you'd like it. And the food is fantastic. Happy Birthday Babe," Pam replied as she leaned in and kissed me, her hand under the table finding my cock and squeezing gently.

"And this is just the appetizer."

She continued to reach down over my pants and run her fingers along my cock all during dinner.

When she was done teasing me under the table, I commented, "I'm surprised that you wanted me to wear underwear."

"Don't worry. By the time we get home you won't be. By then they'll be in my purse."

After dinner, we walked a couple blocks away to the theatre. It was one of the old downtown type that had been converted into a tri-screen facility, showing art house type films. This created movie rooms that were small, dark and intimate.

As we walked in, Pam said, "I'll go find our seats. Why don't you just get us something to drink. And when you get back, I want you to hand me your underwear." Then she left with a smile on her face.

Not really surprised by her statement, I took myself to the restroom and entered the handicap stall. Feeling a bit awkward, I sat on the toilet and took off my shoes. I stood up, pulled my pants and boxers down, then stepped out of both. My erection was immediate, making me feel even more awkward.

I pulled my pants back up then sat down and put my shoes back on, stuffing my boxers into my pocket. I went and got us a beverage before entering the room for our film, the lights already turned off and the previews starting. I found Pam over in the corner in the last row.

Handing her my boxers, I stepped past her and sat in the seat up against the wall.

"Now I know why you wanted me to take off my underwear," I quipped.

"Don't get your hopes too high Tiger. I'm not gonna go down on you here. I'm just gonna play with you and keep you aroused. So unbuckle and unzip so the games can begin."

I complied.

While the film seemed interesting, it was hard to keep track of what was happening with Pam running her fingers up and down my cock almost the entire time. When she felt me leaking pre-cum, she'd wipe it up with her thumb and make sure I watched her as she sucked it off.

As the film ended and I put her "toy" away, Pam said, "I hope you enjoyed the entree. Now it's time to go home and get dessert."

I could hardly wait.

On the drive home, Pam insisted that I open my pants again so she could continue playing. Then halfway home she got a text message, which she read and replied back to.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh, just my mom. She had a question dealing with the salon. She always has such bad timing," Pam smirked, as she returned to teasing my cock.

As we entered the house, Pam turned and immediately began slowly undressing me. Unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off me, her fingers finding my nipples as she kissed me. Then she undid my belt and zipper, letting my pants fall to the floor. She reached down and began stroking my cock as her mouth started sucking my nipple.

"While you get yourself naked, I'm gonna set up the bed. Tonight I'm going to blindfold and tie you down and have my way with you," Pam casually stated as she slipped off her shoes, unzipped her dress and letting it fall to the floor, stepped out of it and walked away.

By the time I got to the bedroom, she had the restraints out and various toys on the nightstand.

I assumed my position, on my back, spread eagle, with my cock pointing straight up. Pam tied a sash around my eyes and cuffed my wrists and ankles. She pulled each strap extra tight and tied them to the corners of the bed frame, leaving me immobile, anxiously anticipating the next sensation.

I felt her mouth surround and then plunge down my cock, all the way to my balls, before clutching me tight with her lips as she made her way back up. She continued, two, three, four, five times, I lost count.

"I'll be right back Babe. Just need to get something to drink, okay? I'm turning on the vibrator, and putting it next to your ear so you can hear it and think about what I might do with it."

"Sure. I'll be right here," I said jokingly.

I felt her get off the bed, the buzzing drowning out my hearing and I sensed her leaving the room.

My guess was a couple of minutes passed before I felt Pam get back on the bed. I felt her hand and mouth return to my cock. I could feel her body between my thighs as her fingers began to pinch my balls.

Minutes later, I felt her raise her body from between my legs, her knees now pressing my thighs apart, her mouth now just sucking the tip.

When her fingers pinched my nipples, I spasmed, lifting my hips and my whole body tensed. Keeping her fingers squeezing them, she stopped sucking and asked me, "Are you enjoying this Babe?"

"Mmmmm...Yes....so good," was all I could muster.

"Have you been thinking about that vibrator?"

"Yes."

"Have you thought about where you want me to use it?"

"Uh-huh."

"And where's that?"

"On my ass."

"On or in?"

"In," I said sheepishly.

"That's what I thought," Pam chuckled. "But first I've got another idea."

And with that she put it against my cock, holding its tip against mine and wrapped her hands around both.

I started writhing and moaning, bucking my hips.

Seconds later, she slid it down and pressed it hard against my ass and her mouth returned to pleasuring my now throbbing cock.

I felt my one nipple being pinched and then suddenly there was another mouth on my other nipple, sucking and licking.

"What? Pam! What?"

"Shhhhh," she whispered in my ear. "I promised her you'd never know who she is. Just relax and enjoy it. Happy Birthday. I love you."

As Pam's lips and fingers returned to my nipples, the other mouth was still sucking and licking my cock. My mind was telling me to protest, but my body was telling me to "Lay back Stupid! Enjoy it, you may never get this opportunity again." My mind never had a chance.

Even though blindfolded, I still closed my eyes, let my body go limp, melting into the bed and my imagination wander.

The vibrator went away and came back slippery, pressing past my sphincter and into my ass, on full speed. I've never felt this amount of stimulation at one time. Lips and fingers on my nipples. Lips and fingers on my cock and balls. A vibrator in my ass. My whole body was tingling and throbbing.

Moist panties were rubbed under my nose as I inhaled their smell of sex.

I heard the wet slapping sound of somebody fingering someone. Then wet musky fingers were pushed into my mouth and I sucked them dry.

I was trying to fight the inevitable oncoming orgasm when Pam again whispered in my ear, "We want you to cum in her mouth."

Everything suddenly got more intense. All the lips sucking harder. All the fingers squeezing harder. And my ass now being fucked as well.

The last thing I heard from Pam was, "Do it." before I screamed, my cock exploding into somebody's mouth and everything going blank.

Maybe I didn't pass out, but when I gained my senses minutes later, the vibrator was gone from my ass and Pam was uncuffing my wrists, having already done my ankles. She removed the sash from around my eyes and laid next to me, snuggling under my arm.

"Who?"

"Never ever.... Happiest of birthdays?" Pam asked.

"Absolutely best ever. Thanks."

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers