Pam Beesly, the Secret Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElleAira
ElleAira
42 Followers

When Pam felt that Ryan's cock had stop twitching, she laid down on top of Ryan. She was exhausted.

Ryan's softening cock was still lodged inside Pam as he reached around and squeezed Pam's tits.

"You up for one more round?" asked Ryan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting dark when Dwight told Jim he was going to show him his maternal grandfather's army uniform.

Jim was waiting in the hallway with Mose, while Dwight entered the room alone.

"Jim, you're going to respect me after I tell you about him," said Dwight inside the room. Jim heard him rummaging through the drawers.

"Why don't you tell me now?" asked Jim, nonplussed.

"It would have greater effect when you see his uniform. It's one of the many Schrute family treasures."

"Our grandfather fought in World War 2," added Mose. Jim jumped as this was the first time Mose had actually spoken. Jim thought he was mute.

After gathering himself, Jim rolled his eyes. While it did sound impressive and the army uniform was most likely filled with medals, Dwight's grandfather was already far removed from him that Jim thought he wouldn't be surprised.

A few minutes later, Dwight emerged inside the room. Jim looked at him with disinterest at first, but Jim's expression slowly changed to absolute horror.

It was true, it's an army uniform. Except not the one Jim had in mind. Instead of an allied army uniform, Dwight was wearing a nazi uniform.

It took a while for Jim to get over his initial shock. Dwight was telling him about his grandfather's many feats but Jim wasn't listening.

His hands shaking, Jim took out his phone and tried to call Pam.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"unnh, unh, yeah, unhh, fuck me..."

When Jim was calling Pam, the phone was vibrating on the ground next to her rucksack, unnoticed and utterly forgotten by the two occupants of the room.

"shit, unh, ugh, so deep, ugh...."

With gritted teeth, Pam met Ryan's thrust as he fucked her from behind, her tits swayed as Ryan went balls deep with every thrusts.

Pam would never tell Ryan but she was absolutely delighted to find that Ryan could go three straight rounds without stopping. In fact, Ryan got hard inside her while he was massaging her tits.

"Shit, Pam, your pussy is top tier!" panted Ryan as he watched his cock appear and disappear into Pam's slit.

And he meant it. Despite being the third straight time they fucked, he was already close to cumming. Pam's wet pussy wrapped around his cock like a vise.

"Shut the fuck up, ugh, and just fuck me!" screamed Pam in response.

Doggystyle was Pam's favorite position. This was the position where the man fucking her could thrust the hardest and fastest. She also loved the fact that this position made her believed like she was getting raped.

The pleasure was too much for Pam to bear. She grabbed a pillow and buried her head to it. As she did so, she arched her back and spread her legs, allowing Ryan to better continue the assault on her raw pussy.

Sweat dripped down to Pam's back and ass as Ryan mustered up all his remaining energy to fuck Pam harder and faster. The room filled with the sound slapping meat, Ryan's panting, and Pam's moaning.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" screamed Pam deliriously, as she felt herself near climax.

With one last powerful thrust, Ryan's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he came inside her.

Pam whimpered into the pillow as she felt Ryan feel her up for the second time in about an hour. "Mmm... shit..."

Weary and drained of energy, Ryan pulled out of Pam and threw himself beside her. He wanted to cuddle but Pam rose up as he was about to wrap his arm around her.

Pam was also breathing heavily. She looked at Ryan and smiled. "I'm here to fuck, not cuddle."

Despite wanting to protest, Ryan was too fatigued to stop Pam as she got out from the bed. Ryan could only stare at Pam as she went straight to the bathroom to reapply her make up and get dressed.

Ryan stared blissfully at ceiling, thanking whatever God blessed him with the opportunity when Pam finally emerged from the bathroom wearing a sweater and white pants.

With only the briefest glance at Ryan, Pam walked straight to the front door.

As she opened the door, she stopped and looked back at Ryan, smiling slightly. "You did good... fuck buddy."

Pam went out the door and closed it behind her. Just like that, she was gone to her beloved Jim.

A mysterious and satisfied smile appeared of Ryan's face... He didn't hear the shower neither open nor closed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the room Dwight had given them, Pam spun a yarn about Michael forgetting about what he had asked and how she wanted to go back to Jim but her mom called her for help. Apparently, her mom was stranded as she had a flat tire.

As usual, Jim was very understanding. He kissed Pam and told her he was just glad she was okay. He was about to tell her about what had happened since she left when Dwight knocked in their room.

"Are you guys having intercourse?" asked Dwight loudly. "I'm here for the bed time story you guys asked."

They smiled at each other. Pam and Jim opened the door and let Dwight, and to their surprise, Mose into their room. Mose was wearing pajamas, apparently he too wanted a bed time story before sleeping.

Dwight took a seat and dutifully waited for them to get comfortable before starting.

Mose sat in a fetal position in the bed along with Jim and Pam. Jim leaned against the headboard and pulled Pam to lean onto him.

Assured that all of his would be listeners were comfortable, Dwight began.

Pam listened to Dwight's shockingly soothing story telling voice. She leaned her against Jim's chest as he hugged her as tenderly as he could.

Feeling very protected when Jim cuddled her this way, Pam looked lovingly at Jim. "Jim, hold me tighter," Pam whispered.

Jim saw a sweet smile on Pam's face as he hugged her. He had no idea that the woman he loved with every fiber of his being, has a belly full of cum and her pussy was currently leaking cum into her panties as she did not take shower after being creampied by Ryan twice.

ElleAira
ElleAira
42 Followers
12