All Comments on 'Pamela's Panties'

by LeCoach

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NewAnonNewAnonalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story

A very well written and exciting story! It had a lot of credibility and maintained the erotic suspense the reader shares along with Pam as she releases herself from her inhibitions through the fortunate coincidence of the availability of young Greg and the almost magical sexual effect of those panties. It's an original idea carried out with great attention to appropriate detail. Thank you.

MarriedpolyffmMarriedpolyffmover 4 years ago
Sizzling

Wowww! What a hot story! Daughters panties, divorcee, pool, pool boy, muscles, all melted together in this erotic encounter!! Hope to see a part 2 cumming soon!!? Thanks for the read, and stay hydrated💋💦

LeCoachLeCoachabout 4 years agoAuthor
I can't believe I did that...

After many years, I finally came to understand I'd done something I swore I'd never do: I wrote a "suntan lotion" story! I still think it's pretty good but, honestly, how many millions of stories are there about suntan lotion application leads to sex? Oh well, what's done is done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pam's Progress

If Pam is going to get anywhere in life she's going to have to get into Victoria's Secrets and get herself some really spectacular panties to attract some better attention than the Pool Boy! Give her a chance, and get her 'On The Pill' so that she can begin enjoying what her body is capable of! Thanx for the Read so far.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh how you struck me hard. I'm trembling with pleasure. You tell my fantasy better than I have dreamed. We have a young stud pool boy who I often think of when home alone. I now have a few ideas to tease him. Too bad I'm married or I might act out some of my nastier fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeCoach@LeCoach
I began writing erotic stories in my early teens. I feel this is my calling. I try to write stories that are at least somewhat believable. I love women and don't like to see them victimized or brutalized. Yes, there are some typos and other mistakes in my stories. I'm not...

story TAGS