Pampered Pet Obedience Ch. 03

Story Info
April's first procedure results, and the second procedures.
2k words
4.4
49.9k
27

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake blearily back in my kennel on the bed of blankets. James is sitting next to the bed tapping away on his tablet again. I open my mouth to say hi, but all that comes out is a tired sounding whine. I stop immediately as I hear my new voice -- too shocked to do much of anything as James looks up at me. 'Oh April, great. You're looking -- and sounding -- good! Ben said the procedures all went swimmingly well and that you should be healed by the end of the night and ready to go through with the remainder of your procedures tomorrow.'

He strokes my hair absently as he offers me a bowl to drink from. After a beat, I reach to pick it up, and he reprimands me immediately along with a sharp buzz from the collar still around my neck. 'No -- you're a dog now. You must lower your head to the bowl,' he says sternly. I lower my head and put my face right down to the water obediently, too tired to hold a fuss. 'Good girl,' James croons, 'the vet cut the small piece of skin under your tongue, so now your tongue will be longer and will be easily used to lap up water.' I freeze, startled at the change I didn't notice being discussed yesterday and give it a try, he's right it makes it a little easier than dipping my whole chin in the bowl. I collapse exhausted back to the bed, my head starts to wander in circles while I ponder my new lack of humanity. It's only downhill from here really isn't it. James's soft stroking on my hair lulls me to sleep while I think about how much more I will have changed by this time tomorrow. By then I might even have my new master.

When I wake up presumably in what must be the next morning, I immediately notice a difference. I can smell more sharply than yesterday, the chemical smell in the kennel is now pervasive and it stings a little. At least they clean this place, I think to myself as I start to assess the other changes. I can feel the ears that now extend from my head twitch with the sounds I can hear -- soft breathing from where James must be sitting, and then I realise I can hear the sharp ring of the telephone clearly from all the way down the corridor and the following muffled conversation.

Then I feel it -- I slowly roll over to get to my hands and knees to look around at my rear end. And there's my tail. It sits hanging down slightly between my back legs. With half a thought it's raised in the air, and I give it an experimental wag. It feels a little uncomfortable at first, but then I notice it starts to feel vaguely pleasant too.

'That's why we chose the TailSpin 3.0 you know.' I turn to look at James and see he's surveying me with barely restrained glee on his face as he looks at my tail. 'While it is surgically attached to your tailbone, it also has an appendage that goes inside your anus to connect to the nerve endings and veins there. This is what transmits your feelings and emotions to it; when you're happy, your tail will wag on its own and so on. It's perhaps a small bonus that it can rub rather nicely internally if you're excessively happy.'

I look incredulously back at my tail. 'Come.' James orders. I turn back around and crawl over on my hands and knees and sit on my knees in front of him. He looks me over appreciatively. 'Good girl, you're already so much more obedient. Maybe training you tomorrow won't be so bad after all, huh?' He says as he reaches down to rub my stomach. I jolt back a little at the suddenly more intimate contact. 'Woah, girl, woah. Just giving you some belly rubs. Lay down.'

I hesitantly lay on my back in front of him, he reaches out immediately and starts to rub my stomach in firm circles again. It brings forward a very urgent pressing need to pee, I can't remember the last time I went -- before court? Surely not! I roll over to my feet quickly and look around -- of course there's no actual toilet in a kennel. I whine and look at the door and then at James.

'You need to pee, huh?' He grins and unfolds himself from his sitting position and then walks to the corner of the room. He points at the ground, 'This is a puppy pad, this is where you will pee while you're here. When you leave with your new owner, you may have a puppy pad in the house, but mostly you will need to whine to be let outside to pee. Toilet training can take a while from the beginning because of the new sensation of the tail, but don't worry, accidents happen. Now come along and do your business.'

I crawl over to the pad and look at it sceptically. I look up at James, and he nods encouragingly. Now, this is when I start to feel humiliated. I guess, I have no choice but to get used to it -- I decide rather quickly that it would be far worse to pee myself unintentionally and be punished for it just because I was being stubborn rather than just peeing where I'm told. I spread my legs and lean back slightly to make myself comfortable, and then wait for my flow to start while being very conscious of James staring at me just to the side of the puppy mat. I begin peeing and let out a quick huff of relief through my nose. Once I'm done, I start to shift away work my way around the puddle but James halts me.

'April, wait.' Again, that firm command in his voice - I automatically freeze. He walks to my side and leans down to gently wipe my private area dry with a wipe he has pulled from an opening in the kennel wall. I blush to my temples at the intimacy of it. James moves to where he previously was and again and says, 'April come.' I crawl over to his feet. 'Sit.' I sit at his feet. 'Good girl.' He praises and he put his hand out to me with what appears to be a treat in it. 'Now these are your training treats, these ones are made of chicken. They also have a very small dose of a serum that makes you aroused -- these will be available on the mass market to masters shortly.' I take his cues and pick it up from his hand with my teeth and chew it slowly. He smiles widely at me and again strokes my hair.

He again reaches down to stroke my stomach, 'Down, girl.' I lay down again and he continues the soft stroking. His had works its way up over my bare breasts, rubbing in firm circles, my nipples quickly stiffen. He moves quickly on down over my abdomen, and to between my legs. He runs his fingers over the hair there and finds my clit. I automatically starts to draw my legs up to move. 'Ah, ah, ah April.' Another jolt at my collar. I lower my legs grudgingly -- I am so not up for this shit today. His hand goes to my clit again and starts to rub firmly but slowly, after a moment I feel my legs loosen and fall open a little wider. 'Good girl,' James coos as he slips a treat into my mouth.

Just as I let loose a needy whine, James stops. 'Now, we must go directly to the vet again. Today Ben is looking at your reproduction system and your walking style to see what we can do to make you more comfortable.' Again the leash is clipped to my collar and I'm led out into the corridor and through the bustling people. As we pass people, I see them eyeing my tail appreciatively. A few comments are passed to James that I purposefully ignore, and then the few I do hear like, 'Good choice with that tail -- that's certainly something nice to look at.' I blush as we get more stares, and the more I walk the more I feel the tops of my thighs becoming wet with my excitement from James's ministrations and the stimulation my tail is bringing me. By the time we get to the same clinic room and James has me on the table again, he gives me another treat. 'Good girl -- you walked here very nicely. All of those people couldn't take their eyes off you.'

I hear the door open again as I begin chewing. Ben's voice chirps, 'James! Great to see you here with April again, things are well I take it?' As he says this he comes around to work his hand around my nose, throat, ears and spine.

'Yes very well, April seems to be adjusting nicely.'

'Good, that's great news. I'm just going to check her tail insertion to be sure it has healed properly.' I hear him snap on gloves again and I tense and he parts my ass cheeks again. 'The site looks well healed.' I jolt and let out a rough yelp as he presses a finger right into my ass and wiggles it about -- feeling for the internal part of my tail. As he works his finger around pressing as he goes, I start to feel the slickness on my thighs getting worse.

Ben concludes, 'Lovely, everything seems to be in order. Now for today's procedures -- reproduction and walking. As court ordered by the elder -- we have the permission to treat this as a little bit of experimentation. So April's reproductive system will be boosted -- so when she is ovulating, male dogs will be able to sense it. This will provide her owner with the chance to breed her should he so wish -- with either himself or with a stud dog. This has been a coveted trait and we have finally achieved a way to do it. Likewise, we have also been able to boost the number of eggs released during ovulation, so that when she does conceive then she can have a 'litter' so to speak. Usually between 3 and 4 has been our experience so far.'

I shift uncomfortably on the table, I don't want to be bred and certainly not with some random stud. This is one of the shit things about this rank -- no voice. Any objection to our inherent lack of choice in any rank would receive severe punishment, as I've already found -- but no real way to object makes it that little bit worse. James, oblivious to my discomfort, nods appreciatively, 'This is great news, what a breakthrough! What happens to the pups once they are born?'

'They're reared with the mother for a time, then they are retrieved and brought back here to be raised.'

Excellent, just fucking excellent. As if being punished for being disobedient wasn't enough, now they decide to breed us and then take our children so we can't even have that joy.

My rage is interrupted by James asking, 'How about her walking style? What can we do here to make sure she is as comfortable as can be if her owner decided she should be relegated to all fours at all times?'

'For starters, we can pad her knees with an injection of stable gel to make it more comfortable. Along with this we can treat the skin there and on the palms of her hands so it is not damaged by any type of surface. The owner can later upgrade his pet to have her back legs shortened -- essentially shrink them so that it is easier walking on all fours. This is also relatively new -- but many dog owners have brought in their dogs to have this done and the results are amazing.'

'Fantastic, if you send me over the information, I'll insert it into the Ownership Pack I'm about to prepare!'

No warning this time before the sharp prick at my neck and things fade out.