Pampering Kink: The Chair

Story Info
A story of gentle femdom and a Domme with a pampering kink.
2.2k words
4.62
5.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pampering Kink Pt. 02: The Chair

**All characters are 18+

"Into the chair next, sweet boy, I'm going to wash your hair and trim your beard."

He obeyed her words quickly and moved to sit in the salon style chair that she had pulled in front of the vanity. She returned the leather cuffs to his wrists, thighs, and ankles. She then secured his wrist to the armrests, and bound his ankles and legs to the foot rest. He was happy to be her play thing. He knew that he would do anything to make her happy.

He watched her with amusement as she flitted about the bathroom, bringing various items to the vanity in preparation of whatever she was planning to do to him. Finally she paused, tapping her chin as she scanned the bathroom with her eyes. "I think that's everything," she concluded, "are you ready my sweet subby boy?"

"Yes, Miss," he replied eagerly.

She removed the headrest from the chair and set it aside. "I'm going to lean the chair back now," she warned, placing an arm on the back of the chair before fiddling with the mechanism. His heart leapt into his throat as the mechanism released and the sensation of falling with no way to catch himself jolted through his body. As always, the fear was unwarranted. She guided the back of the chair down slowly until the back of his head brushed the sink. She double checked that the chair was secure before releasing her hold and turning her attention back to him. She kissed his lips as she slid her hand around his head to the base of his skull.

"Lift," she urged him, supporting his head with one hand and sliding a neck cushion under him with the other so that he wasn't just resting his head on the hard porcelain of the sink. "Are you comfortable?"

He took a moment to assess, wiggling various body parts. "Yes, Miss, thank you." He replied and was rewarded with a radiant smile. Satisfied, she carefully began to climb into his lap, threading her legs under the armrests and avoiding his restraints. The weight of her body on top of him, pressed so close to his, sent waves of butterflies fluttering through him.

"Is this ok?" She asked once she was comfortable. He assessed and nodded confirmation. She cupped his face and kissed his lips gently as a reward.

She reached over the top of him and he heard the sink turn on for a moment. She pressed a wet washcloth to his cheek and gently washed his face with it. He sighed happily, ever willing to be her living doll. She gently turned his face this way and that, inspecting him closely. He blushed, suddenly feeling embarrassed to have her looking at him so intensely. She giggled when she noticed and kissed the end of his nose. She reached past him again and he heard the clink of a plastic cup against the vanity just before the water turned on again. She placed her hand above his brow like a protective barrier and she poured warm water onto his scalp.

"Is that too warm?" She asked, fretting.

"No, Miss. It feels wonderful."

She beamed and returned her focus to the vanity. He heard the click of the top of a shampoo bottle then her fingers slid into his hair. She gently massaged his scalp, working the shampoo into a lather. She massaged his temples and gently scratched every inch of his scalp as she washed his hair. Her fingernails on his scalp, satisfying itches he didn't even know he had, sent tingles all the way down to his toes. His eyes soon closed and he sighed blissfully from all the wonderful sensations; the lovely coconut scent of the shampoo, the warm water against his scalp as she washed the soap from his hair, the feeling of her breasts against his chest, the weight of her on his lap. It all consumed him, and soon his body began to feel heavy. His mind became foggy and he began to drift a bit. She began to massage his scalp again as she applied some conditioner. He moaned and she giggled. "Does this feel nice, subby boy?"

He struggled to find his words but they refused to be found so he made a happy "mmmmm" noise instead.

"You're always so sweet for me," she murmured softly, the fingers in his hair switching from massaging back to gentle scratches. Again he felt a waterfall of warmth as she rinsed the product from his hair and again her finger massaged as she applied yet another product.

"This one is a hair mask," she murmured to him. "We have to leave it in for a few minutes." She rinsed her hands under the faucet.

"Mmm," he replied again.

"Don't worry, I'll find some way to keep myself occupied while we wait." She teased. He smiled dreamily as the faucet turned on again and a warm washcloth was placed across his brow. His eyes blinked open as she began to extract herself from the chair and climb off of him. She giggled as he made a needy noise.

"Don't worry, I think you'll enjoy what I have planned." Once free of the chair, she moved and knelt between his knees sliding open his robe. She gently kissed his inner thighs. Slowly making her way closer to his erection. He waited with anticipation to feel her warm mouth but it didn't come. Instead a tongue licked the space between the base of the anal plug and his balls. He shuddered with pleasure. She massaged his balls with her hand for a moment and then took them into her mouth. His breathing became a bit ragged. She released his testicles and shifted her body. A moment later her tongue was tracing the tip of his shaft. Exploring the ridge at the base of its head but not taking him into her mouth yet. He groaned and shifted his hips a bit. "Be still," she warned softly. The reminder of her power over him made his body feel like jello. He focused on staying still as her tongue traced the slight crease at the very tip of his cock.

"P-please..." He whispered.

"Please what?" She teased. She licked from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip like it was a lolly pop.

"Ooooh p-please, Miss- " He paused as he struggled to contain himself, "I-I want to feel your mouth!"

"How can I refuse when you ask so nicely?" She positioned herself above him, so close he could feel the breath of her next words, "but you're not allowed to cum." Her soft lips wrapped around him and he moaned obscenely. She took him farther into her mouth and sucked him. Her tongue swirled around him, exploring every inch. She began to bob her head and he gripped the arms of the chair tightly.

"T-thank you, M-Miss! I-I love y-your mouth, M-Miss!"

She purred around him and the sensation made him buck his hips involuntarily. She placed her hands on his thighs and pinned him. She continued to suck and lick, saliva dripping onto his balls.

"M-Miss! I-I n-need to- need to c-cum! Please!" He begged, his voice full of desperation. She continued to pleasure him, ignoring his plea. He groaned with desperation, writhing beneath her onslaught of pleasure. His toes curled and he began to twist within his restraints. He whined like a dog as her mouth left him and she abandoned his needy cock.

She giggled as she stood over him. Her eyes roamed his body hungrily. "You're so cute when you're desperate like this," she purred, running her hands across his chest. "It's time to wash this stuff out of your hair though, sweetheart." She stood beside him and leaned over, deliberately putting her exposed chest right in his face as she began to rinse his hair. He flicked his tongue out to tease her nipple and she smiled. He pulled the nipple into his mouth, sucking and teasing, and biting gently. He desperately wanted to make her feel as good as she was making him feel. She sighed happily at the sensation as she worked, "what a good pleasure slave you are," she praised him as her fingers massaged his scalp again. All too soon she was pulling away, retrieving another warm towel which she used to start drying his hair.

"How are you feeling, sweet boy? Do you need a break?"

"I don't want to stop. I feel wonderful, Miss."

She beamed and climbed back onto his lap, wedging his erection between her cheeks. He groaned at this new method of pleasure torture and she flashed him a devilish smile. "I love taking care of you," she whispered in his ear. "Your body belongs to me." She nibbled his ear lobe. "Let all your thoughts and worries go, let yourself become my mindless pleasure slave."

"Y-yes, Miss." He murmured.

"That's my good boy."

She started to grind against his erection and he groaned in response, wanting desperately to cum but wanting to please her most of all. He loved being used by her. She stopped moving and reached for something on the vanity. A second later the anal plug seated snuggly in his ass buzzed to life again. His cock which had begun to soften, jerked and his body squirmed at the additional sensation he now had to endure.

She removed the wash cloth from his brow and with a set of tweezers plucked a few rogue hairs from his eyebrows. She ignored the stiffening erection currently wedged between her cheeks as the vibrator dutifully worked him toward climax. Instead she rubbed some beard oil between her hands and slid her fingers under his beard. She cupped his cheeks for a moment and kissed him gently, then began to massage his face, working the beard oil into his skin. She scritched under his chin and he lifted his head like a cat in response. Next she began to rub beard butter between her palms and work it into his beard hairs to make them soft and manageable.

He was squirming and making desperate noises now, his body stimulated in so many different ways. She spent a long time kissing his lips, his neck, his shoulders. Teasing her way across his body. The attention and care nearly made him burst. "Miss! I want you, oh god I want you, Miss! Please!"

She giggled and sat up, "Since you've been such a good boy." She lifted herself slightly and reached between them to guide his cock inside her warm tight pussy. It was dripping and his moan became a cry of desperation as he fought not to thrust while she gently lowered herself onto him. She didn't move, taking a moment to just enjoy the feeling of being full. He trembled with desperation and her hands caressed his chest in a soothing manner. "Sssshhh," she whispered. "Just let me take care of you." She began to rock her hips, "Just relax and let me do all of the work, sweet boy." Her inner muscles gripped him expertly and his body tensed hard. Between the feeling of her around his erection and the sensations of the vibrator against his prostate he felt like he was losing his mind.

"Please, oh please, oh please, oh please, please, please, please" He babbled but she only laughed at him.

"Not yet. Just breathe." Her hands caressed his chest soothingly. Still, he strained against the cuffs, "I-I can't, Miss! I can't!" His voice escaped him as a sob as she rode him even more aggressively.

"I love when you beg like this," she panted. "You're so needy." She watched his face hungrily as she rode him, "Alright, cum for me, sweet boy."

He exploded instantly, his whole body spasming as the orgasm wracked his body. She didn't stop her movements and he couldn't help but thrust into her. As the orgasm ebbed, his mind drifted. He felt like he was falling into a fog. He felt her movements slow and eventually stop. She slumped forward and curled up on his chest, his softening erection still inside her, and he instinctively tried to wrap his arms around her but was met with resistance as his arms were still bound. She was petting him and kissing him and whispering praise. "You held out for so long! I'm so impressed. I love when you submit and give yourself over to me. You felt so good inside of me."

He wasn't sure how much time had passed when he felt her finally climb off his lap, his soft member slipping out from inside her. She ran her finger through his hair and kissed his lips. Then a wash cloth was cleaning his lap. She began to undo his restraints as he started to rouse himself. "That was wonderful, sweetheart," she whispered to him and he smiled lazily.

"Thank you, Miss. That felt amazing. I love when you use my body," he murmured."

She kissed him deeply. "I love taking care of you," she sighed against his lips.

Suddenly she was pressing a water bottle to his lips. "Drink up," She instructed as she placed a hand behind his head, helping him sit up and drink from the bottle. "It's going to be a long night. I need to keep you hydrated, my pet." He gulped the water thankfully, excited and anxious for what the rest of the night may have in store.