Pam's Gangbang Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck his balls for a bit while I take a few pictures for Tanya," John told her.

Addled and lust-drunk as she was, the name of her lover got her attention, and she leaned up, locking her lips around Luke's fat sack, slurping noisily on her treat. Streams of pre-cum ran from the head of his length, dripping down onto her breasts, Luke taking a few moments to massage it into the skin, leaving it gleaming. Vic and Jordan continued to drive into her holes, not even deigning to talk to her the way Luke did, simply focusing on drilling her hard, on finding their own pleasure within her clasping holes.

"Yeah, that looks hot," John said, snapping a few more pictures.

Pam wondered idly what Tanya's reaction would be.

This is pretty much her fault.

Luke deprived her then of his testicles. As she licked her lips to gather more of that wonderful flavor onto her taste buds, he lined up his prick to her lips, waiting until she canted her head back for him. With a grunt, he plunged down her throat in one rude motion, forcing an undignified sound from her mouth, his balls slapping against her nose.

"Fuck, yeah, choke on that dick," he grunted, starting up a quick pace.

She gagged helplessly, her body lighting up with illicit pleasure.

The bed creaked as the four bodies moved on it, Pam's slender one rocked by the three muscular ones. Her cries were muffled by Luke's thrusts, her face by now streaked with saliva, tears, and pre-cum. His balls were also liberally coated in the mixture, and they slapped hard at her nose at the end of each stroke, reapplying the fluids to her face.

The continuous orgasms meant that she was drenched down between her legs, making it easy for Jordan to pump ruthlessly through her channel, sending sprays of her fluids all over, his balls whacking into her taint, which was taking quite the pounding from both Jordan's testicles and Vic's. The three cocks surged inside her, filling her up to the brim, leaving her mind muddled. Vic grunted, reaching a hand up to squeeze at her throat, the added tightness making Luke growl, his pace increasing.

"Tanya answered," John told her then.

"What'd she say?" Luke asked, refusing to pull out from Pam's mouth despite her excited squeal.

"She says she's disappointed in Pam."

At that, Luke pulled out, just in time to hear Pam's confused mewl.

"Why?" she asked.

John chuckled.

"She's say there's five cocks here, but you're only pleasuring three."

Pam whimpered, glancing over to Marshall and John, her desperate gaze making them move, now entering the fray. Her hands reached out for them, grasping at their cocks. There was no need to think about what to do; instinct took over, leading her to jerk them off with a smooth pace. Now all five cocks were taking pleasure from her.

"Open up," Luke said, hooking a finger into her upper lip.

Her obedience was immediate, and so was the passage of his length over her tongue and down her throat. She gagged wetly, her field of vision again filled with his pendulous sack as he began to thrust.

Taking Vic, Jordan, and Luke had pushed her to her limits. Adding Marshall and John made her submerge deeper into the miasma of lust, her hands now just being used by them as something to rub against, streams of pre-cum shining on her forearms. Her mind was entirely preoccupied with the pleasure, its corrupting influence evident in how her body moved between the five men, in how much joy she took from being used, in the muffled squeals that spilled around Luke's shaft.

"Son of a bitch," John swore, "I wanted to wait before I joined in."

"Your wife wanted all of us," Marshall told him.

"I know. But I won't last much longer. I knew I'd cum quickly."

"You should bust on her face," Luke suggested, still pumping hard into Pam's throat.

She gurgled meekly, loving how that sounded, her husband marking her by dumping his seed across her face.

"Sounds like she wants that too," Jordan chuckled.

Luke pulled out of her throat, Pam gasping wearily, watching intently as John moved up over her face. As John approached, Luke slid down to her unoccupied hand, not wanting the potential pleasure to go to waste.

"Let me suck your balls," Pam begged her husband.

The housewife got her wish. The ripe taste of his musk seared onto her taste buds as she slobbered ardently all over the crinkled sacks, her tongue moving wildly, her spit dripping off her chin from the breathless display.

Jordan and Vic refused to let up, the former rutting into her cunt while the latter railed her ass, the dual assault enough to render her senseless. As she slurped noisily on her husband's testicles, another series of climaxes began to tear into her, her feverish moans flowing out in droves, the pleasure amplified by both the taste reigning over her tongue and the look on her husband's face, lust and love mixed in equal amount.

"Here it comes, babe," John grunted, yanking his balls from her mouth, aiming at her face, his hand flying up and down his manhood.

She whined, battered from below by Jordan and Vic, gushing wetly onto both of their balls, her body besieged with sublime thrills. Ensconced in the haze of bliss, she focused on her husband's cock, on how it strained and pulsed, a hot load racing towards her. The promise of fresh semen made her stick out her tongue.

"Cum on my face," she whimpered raggedly, bouncing between Jordan and Vic, her hands still moving along the other two pricks, receiving more trickles of pre-cum.

John grunted loudly, throwing his head back for a moment, his hand moving faster.

The head of his length swelled slightly.

A spurt arced out, landing on her left cheek, more spurts following. John aimed all over, hoping to mark every inch of her face. Her forehead took a few shots, followed by several blasted onto her chin, a few smacking across her nose, more landing on her cheeks, the rest dribbling out onto her outstretched tongue, John smacking the head down against it for good measure. The streaks of cum made her shudder, to know that her husband was incredibly aroused by the display of how depraved she could be.

He reached for his phone, snapping a few pictures of Pam, his whorish wife giggling as she reached her tongue out, catching stray streams of spunk, her eyes heavy-lidded and awash with lust.

After taking those pictures, John moved aside.

In a show of friendship and courtesy, Luke gestured for Marshall to take up the position at Pam's mouth. Marshall nodded in thanks, arranging himself above her, Pam already craning her neck, opening her mouth wide, more dribbles of John's cum falling through her lips.

With a grunt, Marshall drove deep, matching Vic and Jordan quickly, in intensity and pace. She gurgled around him as her three holes were again put to the test, screwed and skewered and drilled into utter submission.

Her hands flailed for Luke, but he had other ideas.

With a chuckle, he mounted her chest, the pert peaks of flesh affording him plenty of vulnerable territory to abuse. Pam had felt him move, had felt him take up his own position, but could not see him.

So she did not see him lift his cock, aiming it at one of her nipples.

He slapped the fat shaft down.

Pam squealed around a mouthful of meat, arching her back, Luke laughing at her reaction, repeating the action several times to hear more of those agonized cries.

Her cunt clutched around Jordan, the intense sensations making her climaxes extend.

"I'm 'bout to blow," he growled, hands squeezing at her thighs, jabbing deep into her clasping heat with each thrust.

"Me too," Vic grunted, hands gripping tight to her hips, hilting in her ass with each harsh stroke.

"What's say we give the little slut a triple injection?" Marshall groaned, his own pace unrelenting, his balls slapping hard against her face.

She moaned, writhing wildly, her body on fire, her breasts still taking Luke's vicious attention, now shining with his pre-cum. Her hands, in the same cum-slicked state but unoccupied, now were gripping tightly to the sheets, trying to hold on to something solid so she would not float away in this sea of desire.

"I won't be far behind you guys," Luke told them, now fucking her cleavage, sliding between her breasts, further dappling the mounds in his pre-cum.

"Here we go," Vic proclaimed.

The four of them seemed to ascend to another level of ferocity, pounding into and against her with a singular purpose. She screamed, wailed, sobbed, the ramparts of her mind crumbling steadily.

They came one after another, a rampage of hot semen that inundated her body, clogging and coating, invading every inch, staking a sticky claim to the slender housewife, inside and out.

Luke was first, erupting onto her breasts, the hot spurts blasting onto her nipples, making her cry out onto Marshall's fervent thrusts. Each breast took multiple splatters, his length then slapping down into her cleavage, frosting that ivory valley, leaving a sticky puddle, dribbles trickling sluggishly down to her belly while more spurts fired out a bit higher, staining her clavicle, the last spurts landing a bit lower, on the soft swell of her breasts.

Jordan finished next, hilting inside her, staying still as Vic gave his own last thrusts. The rush of seed straight into her made her muffled cries ring louder, the flood flowing right into her womb, doing its best to knock her up. The previous loads that had been spurted inside her were still leaking out, the amount of cum now replenished, leaving her insides still soaked.

Marshall was the third to finish, driving deep into her gullet, spurting straight into her stomach. His balls tensed, resting against her nose, the sweat slicking her skin, his hand locking around her neck. Her wet gurgles went unheeded, the warm rush flowing down her throat, spiking her already-inflamed ecstasy.

Vic was the last to reach his peak, slamming his hips upwards, grunting loudly as he came deep inside her ass, giving her four helpings of hot semen at once. All that fresh cream was solely for her, given to her and unleashed because of her. She swooned in the grip of a white-hot euphoria, that familiar tightness forming quickly, building towards a messy crescendo as the four men gave her every drop that they had, filling her body to what felt like the brim. As the last spurts splattered onto her breasts, as the rest of the other loads fired down her throat and soaked her pussy and packed her guts, the tightness built, faster than before, bringing her to dizzying heights of pleasure, leaving her teetering on the edge of a precipice that yawned over a chasm of bliss, the last lingering spurts of cum inside and on her pushing her over.

The tightness burst, a wet gush of her cream bursting forth.

With a meek gasp, she passed out, overwhelmed by the carnal storm.

Her eyes fluttered open sometime later.

The first thing she realized was that she was again handcuffed to the bed, this time on her belly, facing towards the wall.

She heard voices from behind her, and peeked over her shoulder to see John and the other four gathered around a table, playing cards.

Her movement drew his attention.

"Be right back, boys," he said to the others, getting up to approach her, shedding his boxers by the time he reached the bed.

He clambered on top of her, his cock dragging along the back of her thigh, hardening as it went.

"Hey babe," he murmured, leaning down to kiss at her shoulder.

She pressed back into him, pulling unconsciously on the handcuffs.

"How long was I out?"

"Not long. Less than an hour."

His cock sliding in between her legs distracted her.

A moment later, the head nudged in between the lips of her womanhood.

With a slight push, he shoved past, his smooth passage filling her up. She sighed happily, feeling him settle atop her, his hips pulling back to start up a slow and steady pace.

His hands slid underneath her, running up her belly to cup her breasts, squeezing them affectionately. The stimulation made her coo, clutching around his cock, pulling him deeper. The other four paid them no attention, but Pam knew that they were far from done using her.

"I love you, babe," John murmured to her.

She whined, feeling his thrusts pick up the pace. Wanting his lips on hers, she leaned back, her wordless request granted when he met her, kissing her passionately. This was something so familiar, so regular, and yet she was handcuffed to the bed, with four other men waiting to take their turn with her. That juxtaposition thrilled her, adding to the pleasure building quickly.

The oncoming climax made her squirm and buck, testing the handcuffs unintentionally. John kissed her harder, his tongue meeting hers, their lust spiraling higher, his thrusts upping in intensity as a result. The bed moved slightly to their rhythm as John fucked her further towards her peak.

Pam came with a squeal, John breaking the kiss to hear her soft cries. Her pussy dappled his length in her cream, down to the balls, her legs kicking up unconsciously behind them. He leaned down to kiss at her neck, Pam tilting her head to give him more access, by now used to having her flesh marked by a mate. Although John was less territorial than Tanya, he enjoyed leaving a light bruise on her neck from time to time, like back when they had first gotten together, their furtive and frantic rendezvouses leading to hickeys for both parties.

Throughout her climax, John did not stop fucking her, and as she gasped and writhed in the afterglow, he continued to rut into her wet sex, keeping the pleasure at hand. Buffeted by the bliss, Pam could do little except for moaning and quivering, her body instinctively pushing back into her husband's thrusts as best as it could. As his hips snapped harder against her, his hands squeezed less delicately at her breasts, capturing her nipples in between the fingers, such stimulation adding to the storm of thrills.

"Do you want me to fuck you harder?" he asked her teasingly.

"Yes," she mewled, "please, harder, take me harder, please..."

He laughed lightly, his hands now sliding out from underneath her, moving to either side of her head.

His weight rose off her just a bit, a peek over her shoulder showing him steadying himself.

And then he began to fuck her.

Even after Pam had found her sluttier side, even after spending a weekend indulging in that side, John still found it difficult sometimes to treat her like Tanya did. Such unabashed force was not something he could not do, but rather something he did not want to unleash upon her. She was his wife, not some bought whore to be used. But even though Pam loved the romantic approach, she nowadays felt herself craving sometimes to be treated in such a way, to be dominated and fucked hard. Since John lived with her, it fell to him to answer that call when it came, and as a result, he had become more and more comfortable with taking his wife in such a rough way.

So, he very quickly began to bring his strength to bear, driving deep into her soaked cunt. She whimpered, her head tossing from side to side, trying to get a good glimpse of the lustful look on his face. The pace was unrelenting, her body bouncing and jiggling from the impacts, his balls slapping loudly into her taint. Her whimpers became squeals, his name occasionally interspersed in with the random and undignified sounds, offered up as barely discernable praise.

One of his hands snuck up to her head, and took a fistful of hair. Pam knew what that meant, and whined pathetically as she waited for it.

John yanked back on her hair, her cry loud and wild, his pace increasing, her husband putting maximum effort into pounding her into submission. His harsh grunting sounded in her ears, adding to the sensorial delight. The grip he had on her hair was tight and strong, reminding her who was in charge, his desire paramount to both of them. Sweat rolled off him, smearing onto her, more bodily fluids let loose, the room already reeking of sex, the charged atmosphere making it easier for Pam to wallow in the depravity. She licked her lips, taking the punishment with glee.

"Fuck me harder," she managed to grunt, wanting to see just how far he would go.

The answer to that question was very far indeed.

He shifted position, rising slightly behind her, still gripping at her hair. His hips snapped hard without remorse even as he moved, his new position affording him the ability to add more power, driving into her body relentlessly. She was shoved forward each time he drove into her sopping cunt, but the combination of her own backwards movement, and his yanking on her hair, slid her back into position to take the next thrust. Her juices trickled all over both of them, slicking her taint and his balls, dripping off them to stain the bed below.

As always, John did not disappoint her, throwing caution and concern to the wayside to show his wife that he loved her enough to dominate her, riding her subjugated body with savagery and power. He would occasionally yank back on her hair, her delirious squeals spiking higher each time.

The others behind them took notice, cheering John on, whooping and hollering enthusiastically.

"Yeah, give it to her good!"

"The slut needs it hard, keep going!"

"Damn man, go hard on that bitch, go for it!"

"Hell yeah John, get at that pussy!"

All she could do was sob and wail, trying to egg him on, making sure that he knew how much she appreciated this. The handcuffs limited her motions, but she writhed and bucked energetically, taking him deep and hard, her constant orgasms bathing him in so much heat and warmth.

All that stimulation did him in, but he made sure to give her all he had and more before finishing.

His hand yanked back again, her cries coming out in droves.

He leaned down, his hips still pumping hard.

"Don't forget," he growled, "as much as Tanya or these guys might fuck you, you're mine."

She mewled, nodding as much as she could, the veracity of that statement gospel for her. It did not matter how hard Tanya claimed her, or how many of these young men would fuck her. Her husband was the only person who she was in love with, who she could never live without, who she truly belonged to and who truly belonged to her.

"I'm yours," she managed to groan.

"Damn right," he grunted.

With that, he hilted in her steaming depths, and came, painting her womb white, spurt after spurt breeding her. She whined, and in response, he leaned down to bite at her neck, making her whine rise into a whorish keen, her juices gushing onto the flow of semen. His teeth marked her, likely leaving a bruise, Pam excited to proudly wear it for all the world to see.

They came down together, breathing heavily, her soft trembling calming to stillness after a few seconds.

He pulled out quickly, giving her a kiss on the shoulder before heading back to the card game.

A few minutes passed, none of the others coming over to fuck her, despite her whimpers. Her slit was drooling her husband's load, but she wanted more debauchery, needed more, craving the type of pleasure these men could unleash upon her.

The truth of the situation occurred to her after a few torturous minutes.

They were not there to fuck her; rather, she was there to be fucked by them. She was their whore for the night, to be used as they saw fit. There was no agency or volition needed on her end. A small moan escaped her lips as she realized this, that she was completely at their mercy, her own desires unimportant in her utter submission to theirs. They could leave her there for hours, unused and unsatisfied, and it would be their right, their prerogative to decide not to take advantage of their property.

1...345678