Pam's Jamaican Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet you didn't have the nerve to tell him that if you have your way, it will be you watching over him and me." Pam joked.

"No! But I think he knows."

I walked toward the bed with the thought of having a quickie before dinner but Pam was one step ahead of me and said, "No time for love, Joe or we will be late. I need to finish dressing and you need to take your shower and dress. Besides you have already cum twice today, you need to save something for tonight."

I went into the bathroom and took my shower and shaved. When I came out Pam was dressed in an outfit I had not seen before. It was a mid thigh length white sundress. The halter top meant that she was braless, and so her back was completely bare. The neckline plunged almost all the way to her waist. She twirled around to show off and struck a sexy pose. The fabric loosely covered her tits but when she twirled you could see the sides of her tits as they definitely swayed delightfully. I was displaying a full-fledged hard on within seconds. Pam pointed at it, "Spike likes my dress, but he will have to wait. Hurry and get dressed or we will be late for dinner.

I got dressed as instructed putting on a Hawaiian shirt and shorts, my version of island casual. I knew that no one would be looking at me at dinner. As we were leaving Pam grabbed the canvas beach bag we used to carry stuff to the pool. As she handed it to me and we left the suite for the 5 minute walk to Kimono's. As we walked I complained, "Why did we need to bring beach stuff to dinner?"

Pam replied, "We might be pressed for time and I thought we could save a trip back to the room."

"What is in here? It seems heavier than normal?"

Pam answered, "I talked to Jane while you were at the pool. She said to be sure to pack an overnight bag in case we got invited to the after party. So I did I packed a couple of bikinis and cover-ups for me and a swim suit and t-shirt for you, and a couple of towels, and some other stuff like a hair brush and toiletries and make-up..."

I was a little concerned about the sudden introduction of a possible after party. Visions of a Roman orgy flashed through my head. "Do you think we will really stay on the island overnight?"

"I don't think so, but if we are having fun, I thought we might want to have the option of staying."

We arrived at Kinono's right on time and were seated in front of grill station with five other couples. The hibachi show entertained us and filled our bellies and the accompanying sake left us felling no pain as the dinner ended at 7 15. The time had passed quickly and we needed to hurry. When we reached the sand, Pam removed her sexy tan platform sandals and I removed my Birkenstocks and put both pairs in the beach bag. We rushed across the beach toward Hedo laughing as we ran.

When we got to the end of the Sandals beach we had to wade around a rock out cropping to get onto the Hedo property. Pam did not want to risk getting her sexy, new sundress wet so she reached behind her neck, unfastened the halter and shimmied out of the dress I was surprised and turned on by the fact that she had not worn panties to dinner. She folded the dress and handed it to me to put in the beach bag and streaked into the warm Caribbean and waded quickly around the outcropping. I followed only a couple minutes behind moving more slowly, holding the beach bag over my head to keep it from getting wet in the waist high water.

As I went around the out cropping, I expected to see Pam waiting for me but instead she was running across the beach. I could see the boat dock and the party boat. I was about to run after Pam but was confronted by a security guard with a clipboard in hand. He spoke, "Here for duh beach party? Name please?"

"Joe Verde! I need to hurry or I'll miss the boat."

"No worries Mon! Dere will be anudder one in bout 20 minutes. Was that yer lady who streaked by me a minute ago?"

"Yep!"

"Nice! I don't see your name on my list!" He looked very concerned.

I was more than a little worried. "Can I see the list?"

"Sure mon but yur name's not on it?"

I looked at the list. There were 10 names on it. At the bottom was an entry "Pam and hubby". I pointed to it and said, "That's us! You just saw Pam is running down the beach"

He said, "Let me check!" and went toward his guard station.

I saw him pull out a walkie-talkie and talk to someone. I looked up the beach and saw that Pam had reached the dock and was met by a tall naked blonde and a few other naked people. It was only then that she turned and looked up the beach expecting to see me running after her. She saw me standing there and motioned frantically for me to hurry. It was then that the guard said someone was checking my story at the dock. I looked back at the dock and sure enough a security guard had approached my naked wife and Jane. I heard a voice on the walkie-talkie say, "Send 'im over 'is wife be here."

The guard said, "Be cerfull mon! Don't fall down dere is a nudder boat soon!"

I ran as fast I could and reached the dock just as the boat was leaving. On the dock was William. I looked over at the boat and standing at the railing and waving at me as it pulled away were Pam and Jane. Standing right next to Pam was a very naked Samuel and next to Jane, a very naked Damon.