All Comments on 'Pam's Adventures Ch. 01 - Pam's Seduction'

by marycontrary1162

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

I liked this story. It was just fun to read. Not to pretentious, not boring (definitely), and almost humorous in her desperation. Maybe Pam should have a sign “look out girls here I come”

CrangasiCrangasiabout 2 years ago

So very hot. Loved the story, and how you made it all seem so normal and expected.

I will have to share this with my special lady.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

That was incredibly hot, thanks for sharing this with us. Please continue the story with Jill next time. I loved reading about Pam's fling with Mary, but was really looking forward to Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whole fuck.....that was exactly what I wish to see of my wife...freedom...pleasure....sex that can not be imitated...but liberated

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Pam is certainly a quick study and so open to new experiences — after all she is a teacher, right? Intensely erotic and enjoy the seduction theme, which characterizes several of your other well crafted storylines. Fertile imagination. And, yes, we will look forward to “that’s another story” with Jill. Glad you decided to explore this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn this story was so hot. Keep them coming!!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 2 years ago

Damn that was so fucking hot. I want to read about Pam and Jill also.

Atys70Atys70about 2 years ago

Amazing! So we’ll written. I as well as everyone else can’t wait for more….

HentaiLoverHentaiLoverabout 2 years ago

The Strapon scene was a little to rushed. But besides that it was great

LusciousJadeLusciousJadeabout 2 years ago

Extremely exotic and beyond 🔥! I was so wet the whole time! I hope that my first time with a woman is even half this amazing!

RavenTrueRavenTrueabout 2 years ago

Very hot!!! I'm soaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"So really fucking Hot"!! Can't wait to read about Pam and Jill! WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wickedly good, so much to enjoy but also to anticipate. Just as good 2 nd time of reading, thsnkd

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another excellent adventure! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarycontrary1162@marycontrary1162
All of my stories are 100% lesbian sex stories, except as noted. . SOURCE LEGEND Stories with no stars are from my imagination. * These stories are fantasy ideas given to me by readers. ** These stories are real-life stories given to me by readers. *** These stories are from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES