Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

Tanya relaxed the arm around Alex's neck, letting her gulp down much-needed air. The poor girl gasped, taking the deep thrusts with a miserable meekness, the rhythm still not slacking.

After another minute, the arm around her neck tightened, and again Alex was left to choke and wheeze, her body battered and ravaged, her face redder now as the air dissipated in her lungs.

The brutality on display was breathtaking, a mix of rough thrusts, rude handling, and sheer strength. The housewife drew her fingers out from herself, the digits dripping with her nectar. Shudders of delight had increased all over her, but she refused to give in, determined to wait for deliverance.

The gurgling coming from Alex again became animalistic, the bestial grunting of a creature reacting to asphyxiation. Her eyes were wide and yet empty of any complicated emotion or thought. Desperate for air, her mouth opened and closed instinctively, the submissive slut otherwise not struggling, aware that her owner would let up before the point of unconsciousness.

And Tanya did, only a few moments later, letting Alex wheeze for breath. Those thrusts continued into that abused asshole.

Once Alex had sucked down enough air, that bicep tightened again, cutting off a gasp.

The shemale worked expertly, choking the young woman in the crook of her arm until she was just about to pass out, and then lightening up so that she could breath for a few moments, an alternating sequence that combined with the incessant thrusts. There was little effort needed to keep up the sequence, so Tanya did so for a little while, Alex wheezing helplessly, her body sometimes struggling instinctively, but any sort of defiance otherwise absent.

The end of this portion of the punishment came abruptly.

Tanya simply thrust one more time and stilled. Her arm was tight around Alex's neck, so the young woman was too busy gurgling choking to realize that the shemale was seconds from climax.

"Yeah, take that fucking load, you little whore," came the shemale's growl.

The expression across Alex's face changed a moment later, as presumably the heated spurts of fresh semen sent directly into her guts clued her in to her owner's orgasm. A satisfied mewl spilled from her, followed by a choked coo, and then a dumb smile spread over her face.

"That's it, every drop..." Tanya purred.

The shemale relaxed her bicep, letting the young woman breath normally. The stupid grin had spread on Alex's face. Pam could easily imagine that potent flood gushing through her innards.

Silence fell in the room. The shemale stayed atop Alex for a little while, even after the orgasm had run its course.

When she finally moved, it was slow and steady. Pam slunk over to get a good look at the retreat. Those thick inches slipped out easily, the ruined asshole clutching at them to no avail. Dribbles of spent semen escaped along with the ebony meat. A whimper came from Alex as the formidable cock that had been hammering at her body now left it. The bulbous head popped out to finish the retreat, followed immediately by a creamy trickle of seed. The broken-in ring of flesh twitched uselessly, distended from the rough treatment.

Tanya took a few moments to observe her handiwork, dipping several fingers through the flow of semen to squelch into the asshole she had so thoroughly savaged, chuckling as those digits easily made their way deeper.

With another chuckle, she slipped the fingers out, and wiped the cum sticking to them on Alex's lower back. A few quick maneuvers, and the belt was removed from around Alex's hands. The young woman whined, flexing her wrists.

"Alright, slut, clean my cock off."

A hoarse groan was the answer to that command. Obedience came slower, with the young woman too sore to move decisively. Pam could see that Alex was struggling to gather herself, wincing as she tried to put weight on her hands and knees.

However, Tanya was not forgiving to that slowness.

A hand grabbed at the young woman's hair, and yanked back, drawing a surprised squawk from her.

"When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it right away."

A pitiful bleat spilled from the young woman.

"I'm sorry, Tanya, I'm sorry, please, I'm trying to be a good slut, please, I'm sorry, please, I'm trying, I want to be your slut, I'm sorry..."

The desperate blathering was interrupted by the shemale hauling Alex back into her arms and encircling her in a strong embrace.

"Shh, shh, it's alright, it's okay, you're a good slut, you just needed to learn, it's okay, you're alright..."

Alex whimpered, sinking back into that comforting warmth, the shemale kissing her neck.

"You have so much potential. It just needs to be brought out."

The display of affection made Pam smile, seeing her owner provide solace for the tired and ravaged girl. Alex had weathered the onslaught with a certain whorish grace. That onslaught was evident across her body, the tears tracked along her cheeks, the bruises on her breasts, the sweat slicking her pale flesh, the redness here and there on her figure from a possessive grip, the wetness drenching her sex.

"Such a good girl...it's alright, you're alright..."

Alex sniffled, nuzzling against those arms.

The shemale continued to murmur sweet nothings to the young slut, whose sniffles and whimpers died down into coos and sighs.

After a few more minutes of such comfort, Alex moved, extricating herself from that embrace to turn around and sink down onto all fours. As the shemale chuckled, she leaned forward and began to clean off that softened cock, her tongue running up and down the shaft.

"Good whore," Tanya purred, tenderly stroking those dark tresses.

Pam watched proudly, seeing how dedicated the young woman was to her task, how she studiously laved at every inch of that beast, cleaning off her own flavor, making sure to dip down to those testicles as well, treating them to the same attention. The usual joie de vivre returned to the young woman during her mission, as evidenced by her excited squeals and the restless wiggling of her round ass.

Content in her dominance, the shemale let Alex work, sometimes gracing her with a praising comment or gentle caress, other times glancing over to Pam with a smirk, watching the housewife observe her surrogate daughter and fellow slut.

"Come on," Tanya finally said, moving away from Alex, towards the pillows at the head of the bed, "time for bed."

Pam and Alex joined their owner, the shemale drawing both women close.

The younger of the two sluts was exhausted, her tiredness evident in her bleary smile, and in how she easily drifted off, her head resting on Tanya's shoulder, a light snoring coming from her after a few minutes.

The older of the two took longer to fall asleep, even longer than Tanya.

This was mostly because she could not get enough of the picture before her, Alex sleeping soundly against Tanya, the shemale with her arm wrapped around the younger woman's shoulder. Such a view warmed her heart, to know that two of her favorite people were getting along so swimmingly, that Tanya had claimed Alex so enthusiastically, and that Alex had submitted so eagerly if a bit clumsily.

As she allowed herself to follow the other women into slumber, one thought popped into her mind:

I wonder if Tanya will fuck me tomorrow...

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers