Pancake Surprise

Story Info
FTM in a compromising position and breakfast.
1.9k words
4.49
29.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent was a coarse, shit-talking union brother. A short little dipshit, he hauled steel as hard as any, so I thought nothing of renting him the garret apartment of my folks house when he said he'd had a falling out with his girlfriend.

I'm less than straight, and he knew that from the start. My BF, Jason, who was also aggressively Bi, and I were constantly harassing his pulls, always tight, tattooed little goth queens- but the girls gave us the cold shoulder. Their loss, thin walls meant we fucked almost as hard as they did listening to their joinings. I make fucking amazing pancakes, btw, and I always wake up early when the house is dicked to sleep.

I was frying eggs and a quad of pancakes when one snuffling little slut (she had four nose rings and two across her bridge) sneered at me, "Pet pussy earned a full breakfast?"

Completely bewildered but spiting the tonal hostility, I growled, "Easy eggs for you." I flipped the finished cakes on a plate and topped them with a splintering sunny side up egg. I turned back to the punk and she was gone, the garden door thumping as it found it's latches. I splashed some salt and pepper on the egg and grabbed the trashy, corn-syrup based pancake syrup Kent insisted on, and marched on to deliver the produce of my morning to at least someone.

Shouldering into the upstairs bedroom, I found tied, face down, hips propped high by a foam wedge, was Kent's hairy ass, stuffed with a steel plug. And... his neatly trimmed, brown furred cunt.

I nearly dropped the pancakes.

He stiffened, muscles from wrist to calf straining and pronounced, naked and tied to the four corners of the bed. He was blindfolded, and a massive, black ball gag was strapped in his mouth, but he certainly heard the door open and my gasp at the sight of his exposed position.

Kent was a compact little bastard, cordy limbs and straining abdomen, but in the middle of that hard man was a pink pussy. I went from confused to cutting diamond as fast as I realized there was a wet glisten to the hole between my roommate's legs.

I'm not going to say it was a second, I'm not going to say I didn't think about just pushing my fat cock up my roommate's tight little hole. Because I did. I abandoned the plate on his dresser, unzipped and looked at that gash and jerked it for more than a minute before I came to my senses, inches from just fucking the hell out of Kent's little cunt.

But Jason was just downstairs, and I didn't want to rape my friend... mostly, at least. I stuffed my hardon back in my jeans and pulled the gag from Kent's mouth.

Gulping air, he flinched at my touch. "I guess you know, then."

"Know what?"

He went slack and retorted bitterly, "Know what?"

"Yeah, it's a nice cunt." I stressed the word, not knowing if it would hurt or help, but it seemed right.

"Fuck you." he sneered.

I croaked at the ass-up body, "I might help myself to that. Might if there weren't a pussy, too. Cute plug." I pulled at the steel plug in his ass. He moaned like a man dying of thirst. "Oh, you like it, now?"

"Madison tied me up and put shit in me all night. Just fucking untie me."

There was a hot warmth over his skin, flushing arousal, that ragged state every horny human knows. Kent was blueballed. I was back to cutting diamond. "Nose-shit girl left you tied up for your roommates to find, full of toys and denied all night?" I could feel my own skin flushing beneath my sweatpants and t-shirt. I didn't want to untie Kent, I wanted to fuck his brains out.

"John, just untie me."

I leaned close, my body on his, hips to hips, and pulled the blindfold off.

His eyes were unfocused blue, just glaring at me, my hands on his hips pulling his body close. His chest was hard and chiseled, his arms pumping as he strained against the ropes.

In the gravel of an unbearable man I grunted, "I'll untie you... but I want to fuck you." Kent nuzzled against my face and moaned, "Just fucking do it, already." I kissed him, his whiskers coarse on my face, his restrained posture letting me take possession of his warm lips.

I pulled off my pants, he was hot beneath me, my cock popped between his spread legs and found the source of the heat. I pushed him down, face back into the mat, He shouted, muffled and restrained, "What's Jason going to say about you fucking your roommate?

I pushed myself away from his burning body, breathing hard. He went slack gasping in relief.

Knocking wide the door, I shouted, "JASON! Jason, come upstairs!"

A sullen, tired "What?!" echoed from the master suite below.

"I need your input on something new!" I shouted. Kent had gone limp in his ropes, little breathes in his lungs and little movements in the plug in his ass all that were left.

Jason was a mountain. Six foot ten and nearly three hundred pounds of muscle. And, now, grey sweatpants tenting magnificently in front of him, Jason was looking down at Kent's dripping little pussy and plugged ass.

"What the fuck is this?" Jason demanded.

"Untie me, untie me and I'll explain." moaned Kent until I put a hand pushing in his plug.

"Kent's taste in crazy girl decided she wanted to fuck Kent literally. He was onboard with me fucking him until his conscience overcame him and he wanted you to know." I wiggled the plug in Kent's ass and he moaned loudly. "Naturally, I decided to include you."

Jason slid low against Kent's thighs, his fat fingers pulled at the plug in Kent's ass until Kent was huffing loudly. "I mean, I've wanted to split this hard little ass, myself." Kent groaned, the sound somewhere between ecstasy and despair.

Jason's a blonde beast, nearly 7' but a weight lifter not an athlete. He didn't hesitate before shucking his casual workout clothes and starting to rub his hardon to full life. He was nearly hairless, impeccably groomed and rippling muscles under skin so pale as to be translucent. He pushed a couple thick fingers into the hot pink hole and Kent moaned, "you can't you can't, you can't" I'm a fucking bastard, and pushed my cock against his gasping face. In two long, slow draws, his mouth opened and he moaned as I fucked into his lips.

Jason mounted Kent's firm, tight hips, humping wildly, massive cock driving over the restrained man's ass while Jason pushed his thighs wider. Kent grunted around the head of my dick and I grabbed a handful of short hair and pushed back into his mouth. The big brute lined up, dragging Kent's hips to his throbbing member and wordlessly thrusting monstrously into Kent's depths. Kents face went white when the fat cock spread his pussy wide. His eyes rolled and he bucked back on Jason's invading member. Face was full of my thrusting member, poor, abused slit ruptured by Jason's massive form.

Jason sighed, "God that's tight. Yeah, fuck back on it, fuck back on it." and leaned in, slowly pumping in and out. His hands swept up Kent's sides and found grip over the smaller man's shoulders. I pride myself on at least some stamina, but watching Jason bear down on Kent and the melding of their guttural utterances was too much. I stiffened, roughly fucking the grunting mouth around my cock, and came mercilessly. Kent gulped and sputtered, with my last groan he was a disaster, spit and cum smeared across his face and pillow. I leant back against the headboard, but Kent craned his neck out and gently sucked the glans of my softening dick.

Jason reared up, thrusting roughly, now, driving Kent's face down into the bedding. I untied Kent's wrists and circled around the slapping bodies to unbind his feet. Jason's massive cock flashed, slick and creamy, pistoning obscenely. Kent was flushed, mouth agape, wordlessly howling as his guts were rearranged, freed hands grasping at Jason's grip on his shoulders.

A thought occurred to me, and I burst from the room and back down the stairs. I covered the pancake batter and snapped off the range. The rhythm of the savage fucking changed before I sprinted back up the stairs. Kent was on top of Jason's rippling form, squating on the fat shaft and bucking up and down desperately as they kissed. The shining steel plug winked between his toned cheeks and I felt my flagging lust renew. I shimmied onto the bed behind the coupling forms and tugged at the steel knob. Kent gasped and trembled as I pulled, his legs collapsing, impaling himself as he came. A slick pop and a clear trickle of lube followed the plug from Kent's abused ass.

"My appraisal of Madison has risen, Kent." I laughed while I put the head of my cock against the little gape. "You should invite her over again."

"You should die in a car fiiii-" his voice crumbled as I slammed roughly into his ass.

Jason grunted below, "Shit, I can feel you in him." His broad hands cupped Kent's ass cheeks and he started thrusting up, driving Kent onto my cock. Somehow, we found a rhythm, Kent was limp between our straining bodies, driving deeper and deeper into his tight holes. He moaned and trembled, uselessly pinned.

I took his head by his short coif and whispered in his ear. "You always bring girls home, but I think you missed a cock in you." I flexed as I thrust, arching and pulling him up with me, pushing as deep into his tight ass as I could, "You're fucking tight, now, but we'll see how you hold up."

"Ah, fuck! Ah, yeah-" Jason wrenched Kent down by the hips, I thought I could feel the pulse of his cum through the membranes of my roomate's guts. I humped wildly, Kent shivered and came again, choking and coughing from the strain of his own orgasm.

I stepped off the end of the bed and roughly dragged Kent's limp body to the edge by his hips. Jason's fat cock slipped out of the used, pink pussy and a wet trail of cum oozed across the bedspread, smearing in Kent's trimmed bush. His feet on the floor, and nerveless body on the bed, I drove back into the hot, slick hole of his ass. Jason sat up and found Kent's head in his lap, so he pressed his cum-drenched cock to Kent's lips. Obligingly, Kent sucked at the massive member.

I didn't have much left, the hot, tight grip on my cock, and the ecstatic expressions of my lovers tipped me over, again, I strained, trying to tear Kent's poor ass in half, and grunted as I came.

Breathing hard, I staggered back. Jason lifted Kent and they kissed deeply. I should have known then that I'd fucked up, but it wasn't until the third time I came home to my boyfriend and roomie fucking like rabbits that I started to realize they'd found something.

As it was, I dragged on my jeans as they made out, caught my breath and cheerily demanded, "So, who wants some fucking pancakes?"