Pandemic Beach Bums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the machine and began to prep the lattes. I detected a shadow. Then, I felt his heat behind me. And I could hear his low raspy breath. So I dropped the spoon and bent to pick it up. He sprung quickly. One hand reached for a pec and grabbed. The other slid around, down under the waistband and fisted my shaft. And his hard dick planted itself into my cleft. He had me. I relaxed into his arms. He pulled me back into him, adjusting all points of contact and assuring his possession, apparently waiting for a protest. Hearing none, his hand rose to my neck and pulled it close. He bent and sucked on my nape, presumably branding me as his, choking my breath a bit. I could feel his hard muscles and harder dick pressed up behind. I turned my head and his mouth attacked. He was pumped and ready. Our tongues dueled as he artfully spun me around. Now he had two hands on my ass cheeks and his fingers were reaching between them to pull me in. He was an animal. No words. No questions. No may-I's. And so this "game" was going to follow one of his "silent" rough paradigms. I shivered in anticipation and fell into limp submissiveness. I could almost feel his wide smile.

Using his hands on my ass, he lifted me from the floor and pulled me up around him. I tightened my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. My lips touched his and I sucked on his lower lip. My dick crashed into his abs. Quickly he turned and marched toward my room. Within seconds, we were on the bed, him heavily on top. He was stroking every part of me, feeling for my weak points, and cocooning me with all his strength. He was nibbling on my neck as his fingers pinched my nubs. They darkened and puffed. I was writhing with desire. Neither of us had said a word. But, I was totally and completely under his control—physical and sensual. I wanted this guy. And I wanted him in me. Now, before I started to worry about his size and my inexperience. And it was pretty obvious he felt the same way. His cock was moving between my thighs, often punishing my balls. He was heavy, demanding, dominating. Perfect. He moved slightly to the side and his large hand moved to my ass, pushed open my thighs and circled a finger tip on my opening. (I was shaved and the rim was pink—not sure about the winking quality.)

I broke the silence—almost afraid to break the dream—the game protocols didn't require players to wrap. "Lube and condoms in the side table. Easy tiger. It's been a long time." (Actually, it had been never, but I wasn't going to admit that to this dream guy. I'm not even sure why I said anything. He was going to take what he wanted as hard as he wanted it. And I was definitely going to let him have it.) But, I knew he liked being called a tiger.

"I guess that's consent. You're mine, Pete." (Curious: he had used the name he had chosen for his anime, not mine.) He smiled, rose and tore off our shorts and tees. He was huge and hard. His image had not been photo-shopped. I couldn't help it. I reached out and stroked, pushing back on the hood to reveal a dark purple head. The shaft lurched up and drops of precum spewed out. His enormous balls drew up. He pushed me back on the bed. "Next time, Pete. If you touch me, I'm gonna explode. Next time, I promise. I'm kinda big. I think maybe you need to ride this time so you can control the pace and the penetration. I don't want to hurt you. I've got nothing else on my calendar for later. I'm gonna be on you and in you all day. We'll get to try many plays." He was either a take-charge guy—or he had hypnotized himself into the belief that he was solely in charge of the action with his joystick. (Actually, I was willing to have him either way. And his joystick was much nicer than the one blue-toothed to my lap top.)

But, virtual imagination or not, he was experienced. He grabbed the lube and inserted a finger. "Man, it has been a long time. You're tighter than a virgin." He slowed down, lubed again and penetrated again. Fortunately, I did use toys, so his compliment was not entirely accurate. But, it did take several minutes—during which he pulled me into his lap and we necked as his fingers probed, spread and lubed. I was nearly delirious with need and his musky aroma. He kept poking the prostate, causing me to gasp and wiggle into his chest each time, playing with his nubs. He loved it. A jungle cat playing with his prey before he devoured it. "Meow." Throughout, he flipped back and forth between "Pete" and "Jake", taking my mouth, marking me, massaging my ass.

Finally, he figured I was ready—or maybe he decided he couldn't wait any longer. (Partner animes always orgasmed simultaneously with the player, the player always causing the climax and the splurge of cum—just a little thing of mine.) He lubed himself and wrapped. Then he lay back on the pillow and I straddled his chest. Slowly I descended, feeling his fullness and his skill at stroking my prostate. I was leaking big time—and the musk was rising from both of us. This was so different from VR. His cock was hot, alive, and it throbbed. It filled me while his hands stimulated other parts of my body. This was no toy I was playing with. It was living, aggressive, hot flesh. His eyes were mere slits of pleasure. At last I felt my ass touch his balls. He was in. He had bottomed deep inside. I had taken my first hard dick. I had taken him. It was big and filled me very nicely. And it really wasn't so painful. We froze, reveling in the contact. No game could compete with the real thing. His eyes widened. Now, they were bottomless pools of desire and they rolled upward into his brow. He was definitely an alpha among alphas.

Then, he placed his feet flat on the bed and began to push up into me. I responded by rising and descending slowly—to prolong his agony. I reached down and pinched his nubs. They puffed up and hardened. "I can't handle this anymore, Jake. I'm gonna blow. Go ahead. Give it up. Come with me. Or I'm gonna take it." With those words, he fisted my cock and stroked it hard and fast—aiming the head toward his face.

I felt his first dry spasm in my ass, followed by the heat. I clamped muscles hard around his shaft and he moaned. One last thrust. His abs tightened. His thighs were like rocks. And then the blasts. I felt the movement of the gushing liquid inside the bulb. He had pulled the trigger. My gut pulled in and I recoiled and shot. The feeling was intense. My first with a hunk inside me. Several huge globs of my creamy cum landed on his chin and lower lips. Out came his tongue and slurped it all in. Then he pulled me down to his chest and shared with me, holding me tight.

I rested content on his hard pecs as our breathing slowed—but only a few seconds. He was still almost hard inside me! He was going for a double.

He flipped me onto my back without pulling out. He pushed up my legs and I grabbed behind my knees. His thick guns were soon pinning me in place. And his sexy hair fell over his eyes. He was sweaty and dark, almost feral. He rolled me up, looming above me, and started the next act. Now I was definitely his captive. The man in him was okay with a "first act" ride. But that was just his appetizer. He had opened me for his real invasion. But, the animal in him needed possession. He sunk his teeth lightly into my pec. It was the absolute pleasure of pain—pain delivered by a master. He was slower this time. He got even bigger than I thought possible. My chute expanded again to accommodate, but there was no escape—he was pressing hard on my prostate, a constant pressure that was sending shock waves through my nervous system. His hands gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me off the bed and hard into him. His hips began the relentless pumping motion, carefully stroking my love nerve bundle with each pump, deeper and deeper. He wasn't all dom-top; he was skilled at bringing a partner to pleasure. My dick was soon fully hard again and leaking. My entire body was shivering in pleasure. And since this was his second, I expected he might keep me at this high state of arousal for awhile.

I knew this was all from one of his playbooks. And of course there were many more. In the next few days, he was going to be doing a lot of gaming. I needed to have all those plays demonstrated—and I wouldn't need my laptop for reference. My desert summer was over.

Then, he quickly ended my day-dreaming. He sat back on his haunches and pulled me into his lap. He held me hard to his chest as he pounded and squeezed my dick against his abs. He looked deeply into my eyes. "I know exactly who you are. I created you. I know everything about you and what turns you on. I don't know how you got out of that drive. But, I'm glad you did. And I'm thanking the sorcerer who liberated you from the bondage of that game. You're mine, boy. All mine. And I'm not going to let go." With those words, he gripped my ass cheeks. "I knew you would feel just like this." Then he took my mouth. "I knew you would taste just like this." And he squeezed me tightly into his body. "I knew I would love you just like this."

Then we exploded again—simultaneously this time, our second for the morning—and fell back onto the bed in each other's arms. A cool breeze floated over our spent sweat-soaked bodies. I closed my eyes, but realized he was already moving in to spoon me possessively, His muscled chest hard on my back, his spent dick in my slippery cleft and his hand cupping my shaft and balls. VR or real, I was his. And he wasn't going to let me leave his world. I guess I was punting this morning's zoom. Oh well. Sometimes you just have to conduct the research in person.

I looked up into the revolving ceiling fan, felt his powerful arms holding me tight, and his breath on my neck and thought. "You've gonna really love me before we're done, Paul Stover. You may think you created me and that I'm yours for a game. If that's what you want, here I am. But, I'm one of the great game makers. I want you. I'm going to mold you into my perfect partner. You are exactly as I've dreamed. You are mine, dear boy. Just wait, love. Just you wait. We're in for a summer of games—and we're going to recreate each other. Two game players are really going to create reality and revel in the best sex either of us has ever imagined. Soon neither of us will know the boundary between VR and life. Let the games begin." BD

I created this story some months ago—and then when I reached this point, I realized that I had "painted" myself into a box. Writers' block? Not sure where to go next? Maybe nowhere. Comments? BD

12