All Comments on 'Pandemic Desperation'

by RawSilhouette

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowabout 2 years ago

Welcome back, that's really a fabulous piece of your high-quality writing.

Really loved the excellent build-up over several steps and especially the "ears become eyes" moment, a sublime specimen in Exhib&Voy (rhymes so well with 'legit joy'), plus the warmhearted thoughts about relationships and family.

So, again missing the 6-star rating button...

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Nice story. Nothing wrong with having fantasies about having some sexy fun. In this instance the wife enjoyed her solo time and shortly afterwards had fun with her husband. That is not always the case with these stories, but this was fun read about a couple in love even after 2 kids. Where they go after this is upto the writer. Thank you for writing.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Very nice story. Hot. The boys are mature young adults. They know what sex is by ages 13 and 15. Explain to them you have an active sex life and that if your bedroom door is closed, you shouldn’t be disturbed. And so what if the boys hear you in the midst of an orgasm. Don’t shame them into thinking sex is naughty.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 2 years ago

Very sweet and well written. Thanks. 5*s

Long_Rod_Von_Hugen_DongLong_Rod_Von_Hugen_Dongabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Love the voyeuristic moments. Very well written.

qcatmermaidqcatmermaidalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this! I felt bad about all the shame she was feeling and it was so nice to read the ending, it is what I wish for everyone raised with shame to have a lovely partner be sweet and reassuring when it creeps back in. ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRawSilhouette@RawSilhouette
Update July 2023: Currently playing around with a long-time fantasy from my late teens, early twenties. It is novel length which is why I haven't posted anything for quite a while. I am working with a lovely group of editors that I know will propel this project quickly to the ...