Pandemic Lovemaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of nights later...

"What should we watch?" Jay asked her.

"Anything," she replied distracted while following a comment thread on relationships and cheating on Instagram. She was so hooked into the thread that she didn't notice what he was doing until she felt him sitting next to her and he took the phone from her hands.

"Remember what we spoke about? We will not be spending more than 30 minutes on social media a day."

"But..."

"No buts," as he took away her phone.

She was too frustrated by him that when she noticed how close they were sitting it was too late. The movie had started and he had chosen a horror movie which as far as horror movies go was pretty scary. Unintentionally, she found herself moulded into his chest. She wasn't one to scream so when the movie became too scary she hid her face in his chest. He was enjoying how close they were and barely focused on the movie so he vowed to search and watch it later. As luck would have it, the power then went out and Stacey jumped into his arms and buried herself into his neck. He was surprised she didn't scream but she was trembling in his arms and he felt miserable.

They stayed in the dark waiting for the power to switch back on after a few minutes like it usually did but to no avail.

"Stace, it's okay I'm here. Do you have any candles?"

She simply nodded but made no move to leave his lap.

"Okay lets go and put some on. She stood shakily and as soon as he was up she sought out his hand and plastered herself next to him. He took out his phone and followed the softly muttered directions to where the candles were. He had to let her hand go as he switched on the candles but she instead put her arms around him. Her needing him like this did something for his ego. He left some candles in the kitchen and they carried some into her room. After lighting a couple in her room, he made a motion to leave.

"Please stay" she pleaded and he was over the moon. She went into the bathroom to change and he simply stripped down to his boxers. When she came out in some short cotton night dress he knew tonight was going to be a battle for self-control. When she got in the bed she came so close that her bottom was firmly placed on his groin. She seemed to want to cuddle so he put his arms around her and from their position his fingers were just under her breasts and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, he nearly lost it. He couldn't take advantage of her frightened state so he simply held her and tried to think of disgusting scenarios to avoid getting hard. She kept wiggling her bottom which did not help matter and it must have been his imagination because he felt her hands moving on top of his and moving them up until he was touching her tits. He made no move as he wanted confirmation that this was truly happening and he did when she used her hands to move his. After this very clear signal, he moved his hands of their own accord and caressed her tits and she kept on wiggling her ass.

Needing more skin-on-skin contact, he lifted her dress and one hand disappeared downwards and was pleased to find her naked so he changed his position and removed her dress. The candles gave her an outward glow. She turned around and they started kissing or rather tongue fucking. They had to stop for air and when he felt her hot breath on his neck he almost came in his boxers. He knew he would have to slow down or he'll embarrass himself if he shot his load like a pubescent teenager. There was no way to describe the feeling of her tits on his naked chest.

"Jace I want you," she said while looking deep into his eyes so that there was no room for doubt.

"I want you even more but I don't want to take advantage of you. I don't want you to have any regrets."

"So, would you prefer I take advantage of you then?" She then started grinding him and he could feel the heat from her pussy through the thin material of his boxers.

"Fuck it." He said and then he quickly changed their position such that she was lying on her back.

"Gosh, I wish the lights were on so that I could see you." He said before he started kissing her neck and moving down to her tits. Her nipples were rock hard and when he licked them she let out a soft moan. He gave both nipples attention before concentrating on just one at a time. He alternated from licking to sucking and by this time she was pulling his hair and breathing heavily. He then finished off by kissing each and then continued his downward trek. He kissed her navel and then he found her hairless mound. He felt her tense up when he gave the top of her pussy a kiss. She was so wet; her juice was dripping down her leg. He followed the trail down her legs by licking it. He never really enjoyed going down on a girl but when he tasted her, he was immediately addicted. When he had wiped her legs clean, he then went to collect her sweet nectar from the source. When she felt his tongue on her clit she nearly orgasmed. He was too good at this and drove her crazy. He licked all the wetness before he started fucking her with his tongue. She knew that she wasn't going to last long and she made a move to stop him but he grabbed hold of her hands.

"Just, let go. I need to taste your juices." When she heard his voice vibrating as he spoke his words, she just couldn't hold it any longer and then she reached her climax. He knew she was biting her lip to avoid making too much noise but he needed to hear and he made a mental note to fix that next time. He kept his tongue in her as she orgasmed wanting to suck it all but there was too much so after giving her one last lick, he then moved from between her thighs and removed his boxers. He had a serious case of blue balls which was becoming painful. He needed to get inside her.

"Condom?"

"In my drawer". He quickly opened her drawer and found one. He would have wanted to feel her bare but he knew he needed to earn her trust before that happened. He quickly wrapped himself which was no minor feat with how sensitive he was. He had to calm himself down and when he was completely sheathed, he saw her on her elbows looking at him.

"Wow you are huge, will you fit?" He saw a brief flash of uncertainty and he couldn't help but be proud of the fact. He was used to the reaction to his above-average size so he knew how to enter her without inflicting too much. Or that's what he thought until just his head entered her and felt just her heat. Gosh, she was hot. Literally. He had to think of some unpleasant thoughts or he could have cum right there and then. Inch by inch, he entered her until every single inch was in. He lay still allowing her to get used to his size and when he felt her hips move he knew she was ready. He started moving slowly which was torturous for him. He tried but it became a necessity for him so her started thrusting hard. He would alternate from having just his head into his entire length and he fucked her hard. She was trying so hard to be quiet so he stopped moving mid-thrust. She immediately opened her eyes to see what was wrong.

"I need to hear you."

He could see the fear in her eyes but he wanted to hear her so he pulled out completely.

"Jace, please don't stop" she pleaded

"Then say it."

She bit her lower lip before looking up at him and saying, "I need your dick in me. I want you to fuck him hard."

"Good girl," He said before he thrust his entire length in her and this time she screamed his name out loud. There was no stopping him now and he fucked her hard. When he felt her walls clench against him he knew she was close. He started playing with her clit. He wanted her to reach her orgasm quickly because he was barely holding his own at bay. When her moans got louder he knew she had reached her orgasm and that triggered his own. He filled the condom and he knew he would have to pull out before the condom broke. When his orgasm passed he left for the bathroom. He removed his condom there and cleaned himself. He found a towel which he made wet with warm water. He then went back to her and cleaned her. Afterwards, he pulled her to himself and they cuddled till they both fell asleep completely satisfied.

The next morning, Jace woke up feeling something wet on his cock. When he looked down he found Stacey looking up at him and sucking him off. He knew he wasn't going to last because just the thought of her wet warm mouth on his cock was something he never dared to imagine was happening. He thought he would cum just from seeing her down there. When he felt pressure in his nut sack, he decided to warn her but she removed his hand and continued sucking him off until he couldn't take it any longer. He started cumming and she sucked him clean swallowing every single drop.

"That was hot. Feel free to wake me up like that anytime." He said.

She simply laughed and came up suddenly feeling a bit shy. She was so horny when she woke up and that had gotten even worse when he quickly climaxed.

"Come here," he motioned to her. They began kissing and he could taste himself on her tongue which didn't deter him.

"Jace, I need you in me now"

"Yes, ma'am".

He flipped her over and without any warning, he entered her. He realized he had entered her raw so he made the motion to pull out but she forced him back in with her legs on his back.

" I'm on birth control" she simply said

Not needing another invitation, he started thrusting hard alternating long strokes with short ones. At this stage, she was screaming wildly and loved hearing her. When he felt her walls clenching down on him, he also lost and they both climaxed.

12