Pandemic Pregnancy Ch. 03

Story Info
Before finding a home.
1.1k words
4.31
12.6k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
y2juan
y2juan
70 Followers

Meno and Delia realized that they were pregnant. Delia thought it would be a good idea to find a new place and get better jobs. Meno was thrilled and the pair made love again.

************************************************************************************************************

Meno was getting out of the shower and toweling off. He had made a series of interviews for new jobs and he was getting ready for his busy day. Delia had taken a shower earlier and had left on her own job search.

Meno was happy with all the positive news that the pair had received. He was certain that Delia was just as happy as he was, and he was totally in agreement that they needed to look elsewhere for a place to live. Now he was just trying to do his best to prepare for the baby and provide for his growing family.

He prepared himself and walked out the door of the small garage. He was determined to find a great job, provide for his family from now on and of course please his amazing cousin Delia.

**** Hours after his last interview *****

"Hey baby. It's Meno and I wanted to tell you that I have two more interviews tomorrow that are online. The entertainment group I just spoke to said they really want me to work along with them. Good money and nice people. I think I might just take them up on their offer. Also they said they want me to check out a place in downtown that would be an apartment. The interviewer was adamant that it is affordable and nice. Okay...we'll talk when I get home," Meno said.

He walked towards his truck and got in. He hung up the phone and put the vehicle into drive. The production house needed an on site producer that could help with the small TV productions they were doing. Meno was a novice but he never backed down from learning something new.

He pulled up to the house he grew up in and walked through the gate and into the garage conversion where he and Delia had been living. Delia wasn't home yet so he grabbed a water bottle and sat in front of the tv. He was tired, but he didn't know why. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep to the sound of the tv humming.

He started dreaming about off the wall things. First he was chasing some random monster who turned out to be a monkey in a space suit. He thought it was cute but there were others who wanted to hurt the monkey. In a last ditch effort he used his mind to grant him super powers to save the silly monkey.

Meno's dream were like that alot...they made little sense and he always would force his mind to give him super powers. Another dream started. It was different. He was in the garage and had a blind fold on. He could tell because he heard things but didn't see anything.

"Hola mi amor / Hello my love..." Delia said.

His ears perked up and he smiled. "Hey babe..." Meno said.

He slowly felt his cousin run her hand across his arm and then position herself on his lap. She kissed his forehead and brought his hand to her belly. He knew he couldn't feel anything yet. Still he felt connected to her and happy they were together. Delia shuffled off his lap and sat herself on the floor between his legs. He raised his eyebrows when she slowly pulled down his trousers.

"Baby....what are you doing right now? We both had a long day....let me give you some love first..." Meno said.

She shushed him before saying, "My little cousin....I have wanted some of this all day...." Delia said as she licked up the side of his balls and cock.

Meno groaned as she took him into her mouth slowly. She slathered her spit over his cock head, running her tongue across it. She swirled her tongue a bit and plopped his head into her mouth. She slowly sucked a bit, then pulled more of his length into her mouth. Her tongue rolling his penis inside her mouth and coating his stick with her needy spit.

Meno held on for dear life. He looked down and saw his cousin becoming the sexy woman he had always wanted but took forever to have for himself. He placed a hand on the side of her head as she continued her assault on his manhood. She began to bob up and down on his shaft. She was amazing. He started to pant and moan as she picked up speed.

"Baby...so close....Delia....fuck...." he groaned as his goddess picked up pace a bit more now. Her hands ran up his legs. First over the top of his legs then down his thighs and back up in reverse. She slowly crept up onto her heels while still sucking his very life force from his dick.

She let him plop from her mouth still stroking him. She gave him a slight smile and started to rip her bottoms off.

"Finish inside me..." Delia....ordered? He was so turned on by not being asked but being told. He felt like she wanted him now more than ever before.

He bent down and pulled her top off and scooted her hips towards him. He pulled the blindfold off and saw the object of his affection. Beautiful and sexy as ever. Looking her deep in her eyes he kissed her hard and moved her flooding pussy over his dick. She giggled a bit, before that turned into a yelp.

Meno had pulled her down over his shaft and she slammed down on his pelvis. Delia squirmed and started to ride him at a brisk pace. He realized how hot she was running. He ran his nose down her neck and pulled a breast into his mouth. If he could he would never stop worshiping her tits.

He was getting really close to finishing. He gripped her hips and started fucking her back, meeting each of her thrusts with one of his own. They were both breathing heavily.

"Fuck Meno!!!" she panted. "So fucking beautiful mi amor/my love..." Meno said back.

Suddenly he new he was there. He locked eyes with his queen and pulled her down onto him. He pumped and all he heard was her whimpering. His cock unloaded his pent up love juice. Every movement he made was to give her his cum. Her hands were like vices on his shoulders. They kissed deeply, as if trying to suck each others breath away.

Meno took on more breathe and stilled as his cousins hip slowly pumped slower and slower. Their purpose was to suck him dry and when they did she stilled.

Meno took her chin and they aligned their eyes. He kissed her long and with love.

"So tomorrow...wanna go see our new house?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

y2juan
y2juan
70 Followers